About Karen Loudon Photography

It's all about YOU!

Specializing in unique destination wedding and engagement photography based in Kailua-Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii, and servicing all the Hawaiian islands. Custom collections are available to suit any type of wedding. All bookings include over 100 edited, high resolution images for every hour of photography coverage. Images are provided to clients in an online password protected gallery as well as on a usb flash drive, and includes a photo print release form. Please call 808-989-9167 or e-mail karen@karenloudon.com for additional information

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Honolulu

Follow Karen Loudon Photography on

85 Reviews for Karen Loudon Photography

Karen was the photographer at our recent wedding on the big island. She was absolutely amazing to work with and captured the most beautiful moments from our special day. We were planning a destination wedding and Karen was always available and very responsive by phone and email. She had us pick out shots we really liked and post it on Pinterest, and then had a copy of those images with her at our wedding and was able to capture everything we wanted. When we arrived on the big island, we met with her in person to go over all the details of what we envisioned. She came fully prepared and had great ideas on everything. She and her assistant took getting ready photos and truly exceeded my very high expectations. She is very easy to work with, calm, organized, and captured light and sunsets in a way I had never seen done before. She even drove us in her car to another site to get sunset pictures. Despite unplanned delays and flooding at our wedding, Karen was very flexible and made sure we got all the images we wanted. She was very efficient and such a pleasure to work with. I also did a lot of price comparisons before we booked her, and she was very reasonable for the high quality of the product you get. We got a sneak peek with around 50 images from our wedding the day after our big day. She also provides the print release for everything and a USB of all the images, making it super easy and cheap to get the pictures printed from any site. We also have an online gallery that our entire family was able to view and order from. Karen is also making our wedding album where we get the final look and pick of the pictures. She has such creative, artistic ideas and we cannot wait to see the wedding album. Hiring Karen as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She went above and beyond in every single thing and even came to our rehearsal, so she knew my family and friends before our wedding day! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Anita, 4/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Look at her photos and see whether her artistry speaks to you. We chose her from many others and not only did she capture our hearts but did so beautifully. She know what photos can be special and was totally unobtrusive during the entire ceremony.

Profile Picture Paul, 11/19/16, 1 Review

27 Photos

Hawaii weddings

27 Photos

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Specializing in unique destination wedding and engagement photography based in Kailua-Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii. Karen is an AMAZING photographer! Karen will capture the most beautiful moments of your Wedding day. She is very easy to work with, calm, organized, and captured light and sunsets in a way I had never seen done before. Karen has an exceptional talent. All of my brides who have worked with her LOVE their photo's. I Highly recommend her services. Aloha - Melanie Lucas Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel

I've had the pleasure of working with Karen on several weddings now, and she is such a pro. She is easy to communicate with, is always on time, and always gets the right shots at the right time, delivering gorgeous photos to her clients, every time.

Events

Kailua Kona, HI 96740   See On Map
808-989-9167 (phone)
Karen Loudon Photography is a wedding photographer from the Big Island of Hawaii servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Waikoloa, Kailua-Kona, and Kohala. Karen Loudon Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Hawaii wedding industry since 2009 specializing in destination weddings and engagements.