Simple Kona Beach Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Simple Kona Beach Weddings specializes in intimate, custom-created simple destination beach weddings and vow renewals, and is based in Kailua Kona, Hawaii. They know that even though a couple may want a simple beach wedding, they still want their special day to be memorable. Simple Kona Beach Weddings offers custom options designed to help take the stress out of your wedding planning experience, and to create the joyous experience you are imagining! Simple Kona Beach Weddings believes in personal connection from start to finish, good communication and friendly service, and aims to deliver you a stress-free, beautiful wedding or vow renewal that is filled with meaning and sprinkled with Hawaii.

Simple Kona Beach Weddings offers many services to help make your ceremony special. These services include:

• Custom-Created and Last-Minute Pre-Designed Simple Wedding and Vow Renewal Options
  • Location selection
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
Simple Kona Beach Weddings also offers additional upgrades and options (if not already included in your package). These add-on services include:

• Single strand and fancy leis
  • Loose tropical florals
  • Bouquets
  • Traditional Hawaiian conch shell tribute
  • Decorative Hawaiian-style wedding certificate
  • Special location beach permits
  • Wedding clothing steaming (for clients only)
  • Live Hawaiian music
  • Travel (fees apply)
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,495

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Eddie Married on 05/02/2022

Awesome experience!

Becky is a stellar wedding planner and officiant! We spent about a week trying to do our own research / planning before we gave up and looked for a planner. What we found was that the research we had completed / options we had decided on, aligned with the suggestions provided by Becky. So save yourself some time and stress and just start here. Becky knew all the best spots / had contacts and relationships with the top venues and service providers, she was responsive and attentive, gave simple understandable instructions, and was accommodating to our requests. She sent us reminders for everything to ensure we were on track, and her husband took great photos and videos at the same time with our phones/go pro on top of the photographer we hired through Becky. The ceremony itself was beautiful, the guests enjoyed it as much as the beach sunset in the background - it was the best wedding we've ever been to, but we may be biased :)

Simple Kona Beach Weddings's reply:

This makes me so happy to read, Eddie! Knowing that I was able to both help you have a stress-free experience and a ceremony you loved makes my heart sing! Big hugs to you both and wishing you a lifetime of happiness to come!
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 12/01/2021

Becky is a miracle worker!!

I got married on 12.1.21. Becky was so amazing from the very beginning. She helped us plan everything down to a T. She's so kind and personable and very responsive to any questions you have, and she's always got a plan B! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a small, but elegant wedding in Kona.

Simple Kona Beach Weddings's reply:

Katie, thank you SO much for your kind words! It was just a pleasure and a joy to get to know you and Tyler during your planning process, and to help you make your day all that you dreamed it to be and more! Big hugs!
  • Lena
    Lena J. Married on 11/10/2021

Comfortable, reassuring and easy

I'm a teacher, a mom, so for me, planning for a life event is stressful-- Becky made it easy. She was immediately responsive to my inquiries at the outset (which is one of the reasons I actually decided to go with her as opposed to another wedding vendor I had been considering); she put my husband-to-be and I at ease, continued to communicate and update us regularly and made extremely helpful recommendations. Our first meeting laid the groundwork; it was our getting to know each other meeting and info on what we might expect in getting married in Hawaii, especially during Covid. When we were done with the Zoom, we knew we would be taken care of. Becky didn't disappointment; from decorations, to marriage license, to location and then events we wanted to plan after the ceremony, Becky was on it. She met us the night before our wedding, guided us to the location, which was a bit tricky to find, so I am glad we did it the night before. She walked us through the ceremony. The day of, the weather was beautiful, and the decorations fit so well, even with the flower selection being a bit limited since we married in November. The heart and flower pathway were amazing. I was nervous during the ceremony, and she simply encouraged us to be ourselves.

When I sincerely say, our wedding was magical-- it was. Thank you Becky.

Simple Kona Beach Weddings's reply:

Lena, you are SO welcome! My goal is always to help my couples feel cared for, and to know that I have it handled (so you don't have to worry), and I am so glad that I was able to take the stress off of your plate, make the whole thing easy, and put you two at ease so that it could be the magical experience you had! Big hugs to you and Donny!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Becky  Ringler
Becky Ringler
Owner, Planner, Coordinator, Officiant

Simple Kona Beach Weddings founder, organizer, and licensed officiant, Becky Ringler, is loving, personable, organized and welcoming. Having gotten married herself on the Big Island in 2008 prior to moving here, she knows just how important good communication and special, caring attention is for a destination wedding - especially when it's an intimate affair. With over 500 weddings under her belt, and a BA in Communications from Northwestern Universtity and an MA in Counseling Psychology from CIIS, and a background in theatre, show production, and dating and relationship coaching, her goal is to provide you with a simple, yet custom-created, meaningful service that captures "you" as a couple, filled with heart and sprinkled with Hawaii.

Mark Hinwood Photographer LLC Mark Hinwood Photographer LLC Wedding Photographers

Simple Kona Beach Weddings is owned and operated by Becky who is wonderful to work with. Becky is great at fulfilling each of her clients personal requirements making their wedding ceremony personal, memorable and fun. Each and every time I have worked with Becky it’s been a very pleasant and enjoyable experience.

Karen Loudon Photography Karen Loudon Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Becky at Simple Kona Beach Weddings many times. She is always a pleasure to work with and she cares deeply about the couples she works for. You will be great hands with Becky and her team.

75-5660 Kopiko St Ste. C7 #286, Ste. C7 #286 Kailua Kona, HI, 96740
888-582-5775
Location of (Simple Kona Beach Weddings)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding