Simple Kona Beach Weddings Reviews

Simple Kona Beach Weddings 5
Simple Kona Beach Weddings 6
Simple Kona Beach Weddings 7

Candice Campbell · Married on 01/23/2019

The only way to get married in Kona!

We were lucky enough to find Becky and Matt to coordinate our tiny wedding and they did a spectacular job. They exceeded every expectation we could have.

We thought this ceremony would be awkward with just us and our son but it was so much fun. The spot they chose was perfectly remote and it felt like we were on our own private beach.

They did a beautiful job setting up the site with a heart make of flower petals and all of the traditional Hawaiian ceremony accompaniments.

I told Becky I was worried I would cry through the ceremony and she was just a delight. She kept it light and fun yet deeply meaningful.

Matt took about a thousand photos on our phones so we wouldn’t have to wait 6 weeks for the photographers final photos (photographer was great too).

Becky told me that she decided a few years ago to focus her life on Love and it’s clear that she’s doing her life’s work.

Simple Kona Beach Weddings 8

Simple Kona Beach Weddings's reply:

Candice, thank you for sharing this with everyone, and I am so glad that we were able to make your day special. It was a special moment all around, and we were so happy to be there for you and Ken! Wishing you continued love and happiness together!
  • Rachel

Rachel Haas · Married on 01/22/2019

Beyond our expectations

We absolutely loved working with Becky. She is very responsive, comforting and caring. Her services are truly unique. My husband and I loved the ceremony, flowers, cake and the iPhone photos that Matt (Becky’s husband) took. He’s a hoot!
    What a great value!

Simple Kona Beach Weddings 9

Simple Kona Beach Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for your sweet words, Rachel! It was a joy and a pleasure for us both, and we so enjoyed helping make your day special!

Jennifer Glassman · Married on 01/21/2019

Our secret weapon to planning the best HI wedding => Becky!

Watch out Gal Gadot, I think Becky is the real wonder woman! The thought of planning a wedding stressed me out and I just wanted to elope but I didn't because I am more scared of my mom killing me if I did that. So Becky literally saved my life! I have no clue how to plan a regular party let alone a wedding celebration! From food to flowers to photographer to music to table/chair rentals, Becky knows the best people for the job! She did EVERYTHING! She was there literally from the start when we had nothing planned until the end of the party. Then even after the party, she and her husband were the first to share the best photos!

Simple Kona Beach Weddings 10
    Simple Kona Beach Weddings 11
    Simple Kona Beach Weddings 12

Simple Kona Beach Weddings's reply:

Jenny, you totally have me cracking up and blushing at the same time. The whole experience was a pleasure from start to finish on my end as well. You and Shane and your lovely family made the whole process easy and enjoyable. So happy we were able to make the experience stress-free and fun for all!! Sending continued joy for you and yours!

Sheri N Whinery · Married on 01/09/2019

I totally recommend Becky! She was the best!

Working with Becky was truly amazing! She is professional and so easy to deal with. She responded so quickly to me whenever I had a question, even when she was sick or on vacation! She was so knowledgeable about the island and the people she has on her service list were wonderful as well. She made our day very special by providing a beautiful and unique ceremony! She did not leave any details out and her customer service skills are outstanding. I could not be happier with her services! I totally recommend her to anyone getting married in Kona.

Simple Kona Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Sheri! Your feedback means so much, and I am so happy I was able to help you create the small wedding you were dreaming of (even though I was sick and on vacation during the planning portion!). It was a joy, and so were you and Pat. Sending hugs your way!

Marianne Cottingham · Married on 01/07/2019

Beyond our expectations

We chose Becky after reading reviews online. Let me assure you,she surpassed all our expectations and the ceremony was absolutely beautiful. We loved everything she spoke about and all the lovely touches that made our beach wedding so memorable. Our guests loved it and several of them came up to me to say what a lovely job Becky did! Her husband Matt was awesome and took great pictures with my phone! Becky was responsive, patient and used her experience to give us a better wedding than we expected. Our 7 year old son has been repeating some of the special things Becky said about the big island afterwards, and why it is such a special place to be married... That tells you how touching the ceremony was! If you want a stress free and beautiful wedding,not to mention great value, look no further!

Simple Kona Beach Weddings's reply:

Marianne, knowing that your son was repeating some of the things from the ceremony is the icing on the cake to what you have shared here. Thank you. It makes me so happy to know that we were able to exceed your expectations, and that your beach wedding is truly the happy moment you'd hoped for! Sending you and Lee continued happiness!
  • Casey

Casey Marquez · Married on 12/05/2018

AMAZING experience

Becky was amazing from start to finish. She responded quickly and she went above and beyond to make sure she was providing exactly what we wanted. The day of the wedding was exactly the same. She was kind and personable and truly cared about our day being perfect. After the wedding her and her husband even gave my family members a ride to the restaurant so we didn’t have to get a car. We also just received a Christmas card from her after our wedding. Would recommend her over and over again!!

• Darcie

Darcie Nesbitt · Married on 11/19/2018

Above and beyond what we had hoped for!

From the very beginning we were so impressed with Becky. She answered any and all questions and emails promptly. She took care of all wedding details and made the process stress free. Her recommendations on other businesses were spot on. The ceremony was beautiful. She took the time to get to know us and gave it a personal touch. Pictures turned out amazing. This was the best choice we could have made.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Simple Kona Beach Weddings's reply:

Darcie, it was such a pleasure to help you and your now husband make your day special and personal and happy! Sending big hugs and warm alohas you you both!!

Bill Belling · Married on 11/15/2018

Everything we hoped for!

We highly recommend Simple Kona Beach Weddings! Becky was very accommodating and someone who you felt you have known for years. Definitely recommend the flower upgrades, conch shell, and traditional Hawaiian music. The whole experience could not have been better and we are very happy we chose Simple Kona Beach Weddings!!!

Aloha
    Bill and Lisa

Sent on 12/18/2018

Simple Kona Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words, Bill! I am so happy we were able to help you make your day all that you'd hoped for and more!

Emily · Married on 11/01/2018

Becky is amazing!

Becky is amazing! We were running a tad behind schedule, but she wasn't phased and asked her questions in a simple and direct manner and worked to get last minute details ironed out. We had an idea of what she would be saying during the ceremony, but WOW! It was beautiful and it was like it was written especially for us. She was helpful in arranging for the leis we wanted and they were spectacular.
    Becky helped make our day everything we could have asked for and more!

• Sierra

Sierra Rock · Married on 10/04/2018

Beautiful ceremony!!!

Too many great things to say about Becky to put into words. She performed the most beautiful ceremony and was there every step of the way if we had any questions. She responds very quickly to emails and even arranged my flowers for our wedding and they were the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen. Every one of our guests couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful the ceremony was and how Becky was the best officiant they have seen. If you are doing research on who to pick to officiate your special day, look no further there is no one else on the Big Island that comes close to how amazing Becky is.

Simple Kona Beach Weddings 13
    Simple Kona Beach Weddings 14
    Simple Kona Beach Weddings 15
    Simple Kona Beach Weddings 16
    Simple Kona Beach Weddings 17

Ed P · Married on 10/03/2018

Thoughtful, stress free, beautiful

We live in Australia and wanted to arrange an Hawaiian wedding. We did our research and contacted a few people.
    Becky responded quickly and thoughtfully to all of our questions, and we're very pleased we chose her to work with us.
    From the outset, Becky was very easy to deal with. She listened to our desires and questions, gave suggestions based on her local knowledge and experience, and took the stress out of making arrangements.
    Becky incorporated our own vows into a service that beautifully referenced the elements and Hawaiian custom and culture.
    Becky's partner Matt did a great job of taking photos on the day.
    We were very happy with Becky's assistance and our special day was just perfect.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Simple Kona Beach Weddings's reply:

Ed, thank you. You and Judy were such a joy from start to finish - particularly with those hilarious outfits your friend made for you to wear for a few photos. Thinking of you both and sending hugs!

Henlee W. · Married on 09/25/2018

Truly a Special Day

Becky is incredible and made our day special beyond our expectations! We were looking for a small private ceremony on a beach and Becky made the process feel easy and relaxed. She was a great communicator from the beginning: she always responded promptly and thoroughly. She was very accommodating to our requests and needs. The beach location she set up was a tropical paradise. The whole ceremony was beautiful, relaxed and unique. It truly was an experience we will forever cherish. We highly recommend working with Becky!

Simple Kona Beach Weddings 18

Chris and Tricia · Married on 09/24/2018

What a wonderful experience and wedding. Becky was so professional. Her organization and communication was excellent. From setting up through emails and phone calls she ensured we were to have an awesome experience. We were able to pick a spot on the beach we liked the best. It was so beautiful. Her words while officianting us were natural and beautiful. Matt did an awesome job getting us pictures too. The whole ceremony was just how we wanted, and lovely. Highly recommend her and Matt, you won't be disappointed. :)

Sent on 09/30/2018

Simple Kona Beach Weddings's reply:

Chris, Tricia, thank you SO much for your kind words. I am so happy that we were able to help you make your day as easy and special as you'd dreamed it to be. You two were a joy. Wishing you both a lifetime of continued happiness together!!

Michelle · Married on 09/23/2018

We had the most amazing experience with a Becky and her husband for our Hawaiian wedding. From the very first email, Becky was so responsive, friendly and informative. I can not sing her praises enough. She made us feel comfortable and at ease on our wedding day and the days leading up to our wedding. There wasn’t a question she couldn’t answer. Our wedding turned out PERFECT! Look no further than Becky. I did so much research before picking Becky and couldn’t be happier with our decision to choose her.

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Simple Kona Beach Weddings 19

Simple Kona Beach Weddings's reply:

I am blushing, Michelle. Thank you SO much. You and Katherine were a delight and a joy from the start, and we were honored to have been able to make your day special. Sending big hugs from us both!

Heather · Married on 09/20/2018

What a great experience! The thought of planning a wedding with our large, geographically challenging family was overwhelming...so we decided to elope with just the two of us exchanging vows on the beach. Becky made the process easy and simple...practically stress free. The ceremony was so meaningful, the beach she helped pick out was beautiful...wouldn't have changed a thing. Her husband Matt took great photos for us and working with them both was a lot of fun. I would highly recommend!

Laura Gavora · Married on 09/19/2018

Becky is awesome!!!!!!

Becky is awesome!!! I loved how she incorporates story/myth of The Big Island into our vows and ceremony. It made it felt magical with the beach wedding affects. Becky and her husband (MATT) was extremely accommodating to all our needs. She really goes above and beyond for each one of her clients; and Matt takes wonderful pictures! Becky had told me "She loves her job..." and it shows. I highly recommend Simply Kona Beach Wedding for your special day.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Simple Kona Beach Weddings's reply:

Laura, thank you so much for your sweet words! It was so much fun and such an honor - even better that the waves didn't sweep us away, despite that rogue wave that got our feet wet! Sending you and Steven hugs and love!

Jeanne Lowe · Married on 09/10/2018

Beautiful and stress-free Hawaiian wedding

I am a little late in getting our review posted (we were married 9/10/18), but we wanted to say how grateful we are for the beautiful wedding that Becky made possible for us! From the initial email contact and first phone call, it was evident that Becky wanted us to have the wedding that we envisioned. She was very helpful giving guidance, and very patient with all of our questions. She recommended an amazing local artist, Matt Hanato, to play and sing at our wedding. (His music was the perfect accompaniment to the beautiful scenery.) Robert Malovic was the professional photographer that took amazing pictures of our sunset wedding, and Becky's husband also took over 200 pictures that added to our memories of the special occasion! Becky made our wedding everything that we could wish for, and we feel so blessed to have had her marry us!

Simple Kona Beach Weddings 20

Sandra · Married on 08/18/2018

Becky was amazing and our simple beach wedding was everything we could have hoped for! We wanted a simple sunset wedding on the beach with our children present. Becky found the perfect, private spot on the beach and she performed a beautiful, touching ceremony. We had many beautiful pictures taken both during and after the ceremony, to help us remember our special day. Becky was a pleasure to work with right from the first email/phone contact through the wedding itself and afterwards. She was always available for any questions we had. She made the whole process as stress-free as a wedding could possibly be. We highly recommend Becky's services to anyone looking for a simple, stress-free beach wedding in the Kona area!

Simple Kona Beach Weddings 21
    Simple Kona Beach Weddings 22
  • Y

Yeorgia · Married on 08/16/2018

Becky was amazing, she was informative, professional, friendly and couldn’t do enough to help. Her recommendations were spot on and tailored to what we were looking for. Everything was perfect.
    Coming from the UK we knew we needed assistance with planning a wedding in Hawaii but our day was better than we ever imagined. It really was everything we dreamed of and more.
    Becky, thank you so much for your help :)

Simple Kona Beach Weddings 23
    Simple Kona Beach Weddings 24
    Simple Kona Beach Weddings 25

Leslie · Married on 08/11/2018

Every aspect of working with Becky went perfectly! From our initial contact, to relaying info down to the last detail. She was always available and quick to respond. The ceremony she created was so beautiful, we couldn’t be more pleased! Matt was awesome as well, he took wonderful shots of us and video!!! We just felt so at ease and comfortable with both of them!

Sylvie · Married on 08/07/2018

Becky and Matt know how to create a magical moment! We have chosen the “No brainer” option and it is worth every penny. Everything was exquisite from the choice of location to the flower and leis options.

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Simple Kona Beach Weddings 26
    Simple Kona Beach Weddings 27
    Simple Kona Beach Weddings 28
    Simple Kona Beach Weddings 29

Simple Kona Beach Weddings's reply:

Sylvie, thank you SO much for your sweet words! It was a true pleasure to help you make this wedding all that you'd hoped it to be! From your (now) husband's first call trying to conjure up this surprise, to the time when everyone had a hand in planning the day, it was a pleasure. Wishing you and Richard all the best!!!

Keith · Married on 08/06/2018

We had our wedding done by Becky and it was awesome. She is very well organized and walk you through every details to make your day perfect. We are so happy to have found her for our special day. Thank you Becky for everything you have done.

Simple Kona Beach Weddings 30
    Simple Kona Beach Weddings 31

Catherine · Married on 07/11/2018

When we first thought about getting married, we knew we wanted something simple with our two children. Once we planned our trip to Hawaii, we knew that's where we wanted to tie the knot. We are so happy we found Becky.
    We were a little bit concerned about our wedding as we are from Quebec, Canada. But Becky was really helpful and she took time to answer all of our questions. She even called me a few weeks before! She took care of everything. She suggested a few beaches and we chose a wonderful beach with lava rocks, palm trees and a beautiful landscape. We couldn't ask for a better place.
    Becky and her husband Matt are so friendly and even our kids, who don't speak English, thought they were great people. We asked Matt to take pictures with my cell phone during the ceremony and we have sooooo many of them that it's hard to choose the best ones! :) Thanks Matt !
    As English is our second language, we laughed a lot but everyone there was respectful.
    We highly recommend Simple Kona Beach wedding!
    Thank you so much Becky and Matt !!

Simple Kona Beach Weddings 32

Leslie Oleschuk · Married on 07/09/2018

Kona wedding

Simple Kona Beach Weddings made our vow renewal extra magical. Becky led a loving and emotional ceremony. It was not only personal but included unique Hawaiian meaning. She and Matt were a pleasure to work. They not only made the ceremony special but also so much fun. We highly recommend Simple Kona Beach Weddings!!!