Pink Pineapple Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$750 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$750 Package Price

Aloha! Pink Pineapple offers unique and personalized planning services for elopements and destination weddings on the stunning Big Island of Hawai'i. We believe that destination is the new wedding, and we are here to help you plan every detail! The Pink Pineapple Weddings team is elopement and destination wedding experts here in Hawaii, and we are here to make planning your destination wedding a breeze.

At Pink Pineapple we love all things elopement and destination wedding! We help you to incorporate sophisticated and unique touches to your tropical island elopement or destination wedding. We will ensure your wedding day is fun, easy, seamless, and beautiful. Leave the planning and details to us so you can focus on the important things - show up, look gorgeous, and get married! We offer a variety of inclusive package for intimate elopements, as well as a la carte additions to customize your wedding day so you get exactly what you want.

We realize it can sometimes be overwhelming to plan a destination wedding in a place where you are unfamiliar. Pink Pineapple helps take the guesswork out of finding the perfect setting for elopement or wedding. We will provide you with galleries showcasing some of our favorite locations and venues. If you don't find a package that fits your specific needs, don't worry! We are happy to customize a package for you. For larger events, we also offer coordination services such as full wedding/event planning, day of coordination, and other services to help make your day perfect and seamless.

Additionally, we also specialize in helping you plan the perfect surprise proposals. We know it can be a stressful time for anyone who is planning a proposal. Fortunately, we can help! We will assist you with choosing the perfect location. We also assist with planning the details (including the ruse), provide maps with detailed layouts of the proposal sites, and make sure your professional photographer is there to capture the moment when you get down on one knee. If you need help with planning the perfect surprise proposal, we are here for you!

When you're ready to plan a wedding or proposal in paradise, please reach out. We are here to help you every step of the way. For a complementary elopement checklist and guide, please contact us! Looking forward to connecting soon! Mahalo!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$650

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,950

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Miyuki H. Married on 11/20/2021

5 Stars, Absolutely the BEST

We were able to have the most magical wedding that was well beyond our imagination, and it was all thanks to Dawn. Dawn was absolutely amazing in supporting us and guiding us throughout the process. She truly spoiled us and though she tried to credit us for how gorgeous our wedding turned out, she did the heavy lifting of making our vision come into life. She truly was a delight to work with, and nothing could stress her out. It was absolutely remarkable. She was always kind, positive and supportive of us and really encouraged us to pursue what we wanted instead of what might have been easier for her. When we had to make changes or had to tell her we forgot something, she always replied with enthusiasm and it was so reassuring and much appreciated. I don't know how she does what she does (and I have been in operations management my entire career!) but we cannot imagine planning and executing our wedding as perfectly as it did if it wasn’t with her. Dawn, we thank you from the bottom of our heart. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. Everything felt right. We are forever grateful.

We also would like to extend our gratitude to her husband and an amazing officiant, Michael. He was so gracious and very respectful of our wishes. We really appreciated the opportunity he gave us to make our wedding ceremony our own. His execution was superb and we cannot thank him enough.
    Pedro B. Married on 11/12/2021

Pink Pineapple Wedding - The only way to go in Hawaii

Pink Pineapple Wedding is the best wedding planner in all of Hawaii. I wouldn't go with another wedding planner. I did my research and shopped around, but let me tell you this is by far the best planner! This business is professional, honest, and will make your dreams come true. Dawn and Mike have a true gift. You can tell they have love for each other and in turn have love for their business and that love spreads to their clients and makes their clients day even more special. Pink Pineapple Weddings was organized, honest and did not overcharge me. In fact they delivered, honestly I felt they undercharged me for what we got. Our day was perfect. I wouldn't go with any other wedding planner, Pink Pineapple Weddings is the best and believe me I did my research and I reached out to many different planners in Hawaii. Thanks again Dawn and Mike!
  • Chloe
    Chloe B. Married on 11/12/2021

Considering Hawaii ? - Pick this Planner!

Okay, we all want to do the whole get married in Hawaii thing. However it is overwhelming. If you are eloping, destination wedding, or spur of the moment it is stressful. So I did what any person would've done, went to google to see who could help me plan this special day. I spoke to multiple wedding planners, I almost went with another one, but Pink Pineapple Weddings was the best one in all of Hawaii, let me tell you why.

Dawn and Mike are fully transparent, they helped me plan things and didn't over charge me for items so they could take a cut. Instead they were completely transparent about the prices for flowers, cake, equipment and the musician etc. Instead of the cake costing 300 and they charging me 320, and pocketing the 20, they charged me 300. I have never worked with such transparent people, ever.

Dawn is 100% honest. I wanted to get married in a specific place, and she flat out was like I am not sure if you want to get your dress dirty, deal with the tourists etc. Each decision we made was calculated, and not made in order for them to make a quick buck.

She helped me plan everything, we supported local businesses, and each vendor I worked with she recommend (although I didn't have to use her vendor if I didn't want to) was amazing and reasonably priced.

Her packages are more than fair and in my opinion are underpriced. Her photography and organization, paired with her Husband's dedication and amazing officiant qualities, makes Pink Pineapple Weddings the place to choose to plan your wedding.

I am just now receiving my pictures from the wedding. I am having multiple friends and family members telling me that these are the most beautiful pictures they have ever seen in their entire lives. Dawn has a true talent with photography and wedding planning. Mike knows how to make each ceremony unique and beautiful. I have never looked at a picture and re-lived the moment like this. Every picture Dawn has sent me, I genuinely re-live the moment in each swipe to the left within the album. You only get married once, thus you should pick the best wedding planner once to do this correctly the first time.

Pink Pineapple Weddings answered all of my ridiculous, annoying questions no matter the time change, or time of the day. Dawn and Mike washed away all my anxiety and really made this day special and possible. I am beyond grateful for this business for Dawn and Mike! Thanks again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

75-5660 Kopiko St., Ste C7-231 Kailua Kona, HI, 96740
808-757-9119
Location of (Pink Pineapple Weddings)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding