75-5660 Kopiko St., Ste C7-231, Kailua Kona, HI 96740 Map · Phone number

About Pink Pineapple Weddings

Aloha! Pink Pineapple offers unique and personalized planning services for elopements and destination weddings on the stunning Big Island of Hawai'i. We believe that destination is the new wedding, and we are here to help you plan every detail! The Pink Pineapple Weddings team is elopement and destination wedding experts here in Hawaii, and we are here to make planning your destination wedding a breeze.

At Pink Pineapple we love all things elopement and destination wedding! We help you to incorporate sophisticated and unique touches to your tropical island elopement or destination wedding. We will ensure your wedding day is fun, easy, seamless, and beautiful. Leave the planning and details to us so you can focus on the important things - show up, look gorgeous, and get married! We offer a variety of inclusive package for intimate elopements, as well as a la carte additions to customize your wedding day so you get exactly what you want.

We realize it can sometimes be overwhelming to plan a destination wedding in a place where you are unfamiliar. Pink Pineapple helps take the guesswork out of finding the perfect setting for elopement or wedding. We will provide you with galleries showcasing some of our favorite locations and venues. If you don't find a package that fits your specific needs, don't worry! We are happy to customize a package for you. For larger events, we also offer coordination services such as full wedding/event planning, day of coordination, and other services to help make your day perfect and seamless.

Additionally, we also specialize in helping you plan the perfect surprise proposals. We know it can be a stressful time for anyone who is planning a proposal. Fortunately, we can help! We will assist you with choosing the perfect location. We also assist with planning the details (including the ruse), provide maps with detailed layouts of the proposal sites, and make sure your professional photographer is there to capture the moment when you get down on one knee. If you need help with planning the perfect surprise proposal, we are here for you!

When you're ready to plan a wedding or proposal in paradise, please reach out. We are here to help you every step of the way. For a complementary elopement checklist and guide, please contact us! Looking forward to connecting soon! Mahalo!

• Woman-owned
Follow Pink Pineapple Weddings on

Other couples have also viewed

• Zenju Weddings and Events of Hawaii, LLC
d42 7471 edit 2 4 51 1034531 160176557731114

19 Reviews for Pink Pineapple Weddings

Pedro B. · Getting married on 11/12/2021

Pink Pineapple Wedding - The only way to go in Hawaii

Pink Pineapple Wedding is the best wedding planner in all of Hawaii. I wouldn't go with another wedding planner. I did my research and shopped around, but let me tell you this is by far the best planner! This business is professional, honest, and will make your dreams come true. Dawn and Mike have a true gift. You can tell they have love for each other and in turn have love for their business and that love spreads to their clients and makes their clients day even more special. Pink Pineapple Weddings was organized, honest and did not overcharge me. In fact they delivered, honestly I felt they undercharged me for what we got. Our day was perfect. I wouldn't go with any other wedding planner, Pink Pineapple Weddings is the best and believe me I did my research and I reached out to many different planners in Hawaii. Thanks again Dawn and Mike!

Sent on 01/08/2021
  • Chloe

Chloe B. · Getting married on 11/12/2021

Considering Hawaii ? - Pick this Planner!

Okay, we all want to do the whole get married in Hawaii thing. However it is overwhelming. If you are eloping, destination wedding, or spur of the moment it is stressful. So I did what any person would've done, went to google to see who could help me plan this special day. I spoke to multiple wedding planners, I almost went with another one, but Pink Pineapple Weddings was the best one in all of Hawaii, let me tell you why.

Dawn and Mike are fully transparent, they helped me plan things and didn't over charge me for items so they could take a cut. Instead they were completely transparent about the prices for flowers, cake, equipment and the musician etc. Instead of the cake costing 300 and they charging me 320, and pocketing the 20, they charged me 300. I have never worked with such transparent people, ever.

Dawn is 100% honest. I wanted to get married in a specific place, and she flat out was like I am not sure if you want to get your dress dirty, deal with the tourists etc. Each decision we made was calculated, and not made in order for them to make a quick buck.

She helped me plan everything, we supported local businesses, and each vendor I worked with she recommend (although I didn't have to use her vendor if I didn't want to) was amazing and reasonably priced.

Her packages are more than fair and in my opinion are underpriced. Her photography and organization, paired with her Husband's dedication and amazing officiant qualities, makes Pink Pineapple Weddings the place to choose to plan your wedding.

I am just now receiving my pictures from the wedding. I am having multiple friends and family members telling me that these are the most beautiful pictures they have ever seen in their entire lives. Dawn has a true talent with photography and wedding planning. Mike knows how to make each ceremony unique and beautiful. I have never looked at a picture and re-lived the moment like this. Every picture Dawn has sent me, I genuinely re-live the moment in each swipe to the left within the album. You only get married once, thus you should pick the best wedding planner once to do this correctly the first time.

Pink Pineapple Weddings answered all of my ridiculous, annoying questions no matter the time change, or time of the day. Dawn and Mike washed away all my anxiety and really made this day special and possible. I am beyond grateful for this business for Dawn and Mike! Thanks again!

Sent on 01/08/2021

Randy S. · Married on 04/12/2021

Outstanding Experience

If you’re like most people trying to plan a destination wedding, it’s an overwhelming task. I tried for a couple of weeks to put all the pieces together and wasn’t getting very far. So, I decided to look for a planning service. I’m very happy we found Pink Pineapple Weddings. They completely took the project off my plate and offered full planning and coordination. Dawn took the time to address every detail, down to napkins, decor and table/chair placement. Our wedding day went so smoothly, and we were able to enjoy the day, not having to worry about catering and vendors. We also hired Dawn as our photographer and she gave us the most beautiful images. We are grateful to have found her online, and would definitely recommend Pink Pineapple to any couple looking to eliminate the stress of a planning a wedding. They did it all! Mahalo for the most wonderful day we could have asked for! Randy & Kelly 07/12/2019

Sent on 12/28/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pink Pineapple Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 650.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1950.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 75-5660 Kopiko St., Ste C7-231 Kailua Kona, HI, 96740 See on map
    808-757-9119 (Phone number)
    Location of (Pink Pineapple Weddings)