Grace Flowers Hawaii

Honokaa, HI View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,556 Typical Price

At Grace Flowers Hawaii our goal is to bring your wedding flower dreams to life. Any size and any style, we want to work with you to make it unique and perfect. Our shop is a full service florist servicing the whole Big Island of Hawaii.
Email us at graceflowershawaii@gmail.com to check our availability.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$99

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,556

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Jaclyn
    Jaclyn A. Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing Florals!

Grace Flowers Hawaii did an amazing job with my ceremony and reception flowers! I didn't have a clear vision for florals and my inspiration photos were pulled haphazardly from google but the flowers ended up being perfect regardless! Exactly what I didn't know I wanted! The bouquets and centerpieces were full and lasted several days after the wedding. I was particularly impressed with the arch flowers that were repurposed for our sweetheart table. Set-up was done efficiently and expertly. They worked with me to fit within my budget. Overall very impressed.

Grace Flowers Hawaii's reply:

We are so happy to hear that! It was a pleasure working with you to bring your wedding flower dreams to life. Wishing you both lots of love and happiness. Aloha, Missy
    Anna Married on 10/16/2021

Beautiful Flowers!

Grace Flowers recently did all of our floral for our wedding at the Waikoloa Marriott. While I did not communicate with the Grace's Flowers team directly, (all communication went through the hotel's on-site coordinator), all of our flowers were amazing, beautiful, and exactly as I hoped they would be. I was extremely impressed with the creativity of the team, and their ability to use my inspiration photos and additional details of the types of flowers that I loved, to create such beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and arch deco. I also ordered a lei po'o, and words can't describe how much I loved it. It was exactly what I wanted and it held up so well the entire night. It was so beautiful that I am trying to dry it and save it as a keepsake from our special day. I would highly recommend Grace's Flowers for anyone looking for a wedding florist, or florist for any type of special event. Their work is spectacular and you will not be disappointed.
    Megan S. Married on 08/12/2021

Perfect wedding flowers

Grace flowers did the flowers and rented and arch to us for our destination wedding at Papa Kona. Everything looked beautiful and they were very professional and easy to work with.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

11 photos · 08/12/2017
  • Shane & Jessica
    19 photos · 08/29/2016

Isle Love Weddings & Events Isle Love Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

If you are looking for an inspired and experienced floral designer, look no further than Grace Flowers Hawaii. Alison and her team are so creative and love designing and executing the most intricate of floral compositions. They are knowledgeable on bright, textured tropical florals and foliage as well as fluffy, delicate, traditional wedding flowers. I always have full trust in them to construct the most beautiful designs whether the theme is modern and innovative or traditional romance your vision will come to life with Grace Flowers Hawaii.

45-502 Rickard Place Honokaa, 96727
Location of (Grace Flowers Hawaii)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding