Halu Flowers

Aiea, HI View map Visit website

$3,000 Typical Price

Halu Flowers is a professional floral service helping couples create a dream-come-true wedding. They are devoted to designing individualized creations for occasions of all shapes and sizes. Couples can work with their professional floral designs to find the perfect floral creations for them.

This dedicated floral company creates a variety of styles including classic, glamorous, modern, preppy, rustic, and romantic. You can also arrange for nautical, vintage, and tropical designs. So your day is genuinely stress-free, they provide consultations, event design, delivery, setup, and cleanup. You can enhance your day with Halu Flowers’ floral touches such as bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, chuppah decor, and aisle and altar decor. They also offer artificial flowers, single flowers, and flower baskets, crowns, and petals. Halu Flowers will help make your wedding one to remember.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$275

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Victoria Z. Married on 10/05/2021

Tropical AF

Takako did an amazing job with our florals. We asked for a tropical look and boy did she DELIVER!!! [Insert hand clapping emoji] It was a destination wedding and she did a video chat with me and I gave her all my favorite flowers and sent her inspiration pictures and she brought my dreams to reality. I think the pictures speak for themselves on how beautiful everything turned out!!!
  • Lerma
    Lerma G. Married on 04/03/2021

Beautiful flowers, amazing florist!

I contacted HALU Hawaii five months before my wedding and since Hawaii was still in Tier 2, it was hard to plan what could be for my wedding day. However, Takako was very professional and was open and responsive to any kind of changes that I requested.

I knew I wanted anemones for my bouquet and when I saw a centerpiece that HALU Hawaii reposted on her Instagram, I fell in love. I requested to have the same centerpiece but with some differences in flowers and Takako delivered. All of the flowers were beautiful and I couldn't have been happier.

Since Hawaii weddings were opening up again, I had requested my centerpieces to also be served as the ceremony aisle flowers. HALU Hawaii knew exactly what to do and even helped to set up the centerpieces on top of our tables. I am so grateful for Takako's creativity and professionalism. I couldn't be happier with her creations.

My family took my centerpieces home after the wedding and used it as decoration for my grandparent's 65th anniversary drive thru celebration. I'm so glad they were not only used once, but twice for two very special occasions.

I will definitely be ordering more flowers from HALU Hawaii in the future.
  • Grace
    Grace S. Married on 02/29/2020

Best florist of o'ahu!

I'm very glad to have HALU Flowers Hawaii to be our florist/stylist of our destination wedding at Ko'olau Ballroms Outdoor Garden in Oahu. I planned my O'ahu wedding from the mainland (Maryland) . Takako (from HALU Flowers Hawaii) has been incredibly wonderful, very responsive and organized. She is also very nice compared to the other florists I've spoken to in other companies. I had Pinterest floral inspos online for my tropical romance themed wedding and Takako also made some great suggestions and really brought my exact vision to life! I highly recommend HALU Flowers Hawaii. Takako (HALU Flowers Hawaii) is very on point, professional and a great stylist. She took care and delivered my Bride bouquet, Groom maile lei, Groomsmen boutounerries, bridesmaids bouquet, arch drape, arch flowers, flower centerpieces, cake flowers, aisle petals and even the pineapples (that were part of my ceremony aisle decor) based on our Pinterest inpo pics. She made our wedding day really beautiful and special. We're very thankful to have HALU Flowers Hawaii. Mahalo Takako!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• suketu & jessica
    90 photos · 05/25/2019

Honolulu Aiea, HI, 96822
Location of (Halu Flowers)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding