94-462 Mulehu St, Mililani, HI 96789 Map · Phone number

About Marie Blooms

It has been a long road and a lot of hard work to get Marie Blooms off the ground. Since our official launch at October's Hawaii World Class Wedding Expo 2010, we have quickly learned the work is yet to come. With so many positive responses from bride's who attended, we are ready to push forward with all our might!

Being so new to this amazing trade we are humbled and excited to be a part of such a vibrant, colorful and inspiring industry. My mom and I are passionate and hard working women. We have some knowledge behind us, but also know there is so much more to take in. We will continue to learn and strive for the best, in hopes of making our dream of owning and operating a successful and quaint floral design business come true!

In time, you will surely begin to feel confident in knowing that working with us, you will get genuine and personalized service, a perfectionists attention to detail, and experience an overall easy going and fun working relationship. My mom and I are just honored and blessed to be able to make a living doing what makes us happiest. It would truly be our pleasure to add a floral touch to your special occasion!

21Alii

Marie Blooms 5
Marie Blooms 6
Marie Blooms 7

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2018

Marie Blooms did an AMAZING job at the flowers for our ceremony. I sent Kristin some photos for inspiration for centerpieces, bouquets, the arch and for decor on a swing and on two wine barrels. They came out EXACTLY how i had pictured, both elegant and classy. Everyone commented about how gorgeous the flowers turned out! They are so easy to work with and flexible!

Kelcie · Married on 03/10/2018

Kristin made my wedding floral dreams come true! I walked into my venue and literally almost cried because of how beautiful it was! All she asked was for a few inspiration pictures and she makes your vision come life. I couldn’t have asked for anything more beautiful. Kristin is quick to respond to emails and has such a beautiful spirit. We’re so happy that we went with Marie Blooms Florals. She’s a dream!

Marie Blooms 8
    Marie Blooms 9
    Marie Blooms 10
    Marie Blooms 11
    Marie Blooms 12

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

Wow. Kristin and her mom did such an amazing, wonderful, and beautiful job on our wedding flowers. My own mom is a florist, so our expectations were high, but Kristin not only met our expectations, she exceeded them! I live outside the US, so I had one conference call with Kristin, my mom, and our wedding planner to go over my vision and inspiration pictures. From the moment I spoke to her, I felt at ease. Not only does she immediately give off kindness and warmth, but her passion for what she does shines through - she is very knowledgeable about flowers! When I first saw the flowers at our venue, it took my breath away. They were exactly what I dreamed. During dinner, I leaned over to my husband and said, I think this is the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to... (I know I'm a little biased)... but those flowers were gorgeous. Thank you so much Kristin.

Marie Blooms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 240.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• Maile Hawaii Events Catering
    Maile Hawaii Events Catering Wedding Caterers

Kristin's Marie Blooms has been our 'go to' for many events during this past year. She consistently delivers quality work at fair pricing. Always willing to go the extra mile for our clients, Kristin is a welcome member of our vendor portfolio. Our clients always remark that her personalize attention and very sweet demeanor is a great bonus to her wonderful work! Maile Weddings and Events highly recommends Marie Blooms, and know we fortunate to have her talents devoted to our couple's floral decor. Stephanie Deneuve CEO/Creative Director Maile Weddings and Events

• Maile Weddings and Events
    Maile Weddings and Events Banquet Halls

Kristin is our 'go to' for wedding florals. She's meticulous, talented, hard working, and a pleasure to work with. Maile Weddings and Events highly recommends Marie Blooms for wedding florals, and enjoys recommending her to our clients regularly. Stephanie Deneuve, Maile Weddings and Events

• 94-462 Mulehu St Mililani, HI 96789 See on map