66-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Waialua, HI 96712 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Lulu’s Lei + Bouquets

Lulu's Lei + Bouquets is a wedding florist business that is based out of Haleiwa, Hawaii. This flower shop is located on the North Shore of the island inside the North Shore Market Place. With a combination of luxury and exquisite taste, the team at Lulu's Lei + Bouquets specializes in creating arrangements with a soft and rich expression that embraces the lush tropics of the surrounding area. By working directly with their clients throughout the planning process, this florist encourages couples to tap into their own imagination.

Products Offered
Lulu's Lei + Bouquets can provide floral designs and consultations for practically any type of celebration imaginable. Their floral designs can be described as glamorous, modern, romantic, tropical, and vintage. Some of the arrangements that the business can provide include:

• Aisle decor

lulusicon 51 1004534 1572744053

15 Reviews for Lulu’s Lei + Bouquets

• Anna

Anna Henn · Married on 11/01/2019

very nice and lovingly advised

Super beautiful arrangements! We bought our flowers for the wedding there and were very nice and lovingly advised. Very reliable, which was important to us, because we had to organize everything from Germany. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Jenell

Jenell Larsen · Married on 09/18/2019

Dreamiest flowers

Flowers were very important to me and I had a vision as to what I wanted my bouquet to look like. I had to do some searching to see which florist could supply me with the flowers I wanted and Lulu's was it! I shared photos with them and they were honest about what was in season and were flexible with my costs. For example I wanted bouquets on my arch and they originally quoted those at $350, but told me that price was flexible. I told them I only wanted to spend $250 on those and they made that happen and still made it look gorgeous!! Be advised that they charge 30% on top of the total cost for design, deliver and set up. I worked with Laura and she was an all star. Our wedding was a destination so she called about a month out so we could chat in person and she let me know that somethings might be on the edge of the season but had great substitutes in mind (for example for my husband's lei the maile sometimes had to be switched to something else based on quality and local availability). Laura knew when things were coming in and out of season and the names of everything. She told me that the king protea would be on the earlier side but asked me if I wanted them if she could get them, as they were not originally requested. Of course I said yes, and she surprised me and included them in my bouquet as well as the alter decor! Her staff set up the alter decor (strung fabric and zip-tied the floral arrangements). I also asked her to make floral hair clips for myself and my bridesmaids. This wasn't listed on her website but I described what I wanted and she created them with ease and beauty. She and her assistants arrived early and came to my dressing room to make sure I liked all the bouquets and accessories and didn't leave until I assured them I was happy. Seriously everything was perfect, book with Lulu's, you will love them. They made all my wild wedding flower dreams come true!

Sent on 10/13/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lulu’s Lei + Bouquets FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 35.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 80.00
    $ 200.00
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• 66-250 Kamehameha Hwy Waialua, HI, 96712 See on map
    808-201-6472 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lulu’s Lei + Bouquets)