About Petals

Spreading Love One Petal at a Time.

Aloha & Congratulations!

Thank you for visiting our page! Petal's studio is a self-taught, client focused floral and design house located on the island of Maui, Hawaii. Head Designer Darren Keala was born and raised on Maui and honed his natural talent for floral design over the years, and continues to encourage the creativity and talent of his team.

We are so blessed to have received genuine praise from our couples, fellow colleagues and the floral and wedding industry. We love sharing our passion and are grateful to continue to be featured in various press such as Pacific Weddings, Vera Wang, Destination I Do, Maui Time and Hawaii Bride & Groom Wedding Style just to name a few.

We've worked with every type of flower, source locally when available and receive floral shipments from all over the world to make your design dreams come true.

Our team of skilled designers peel back all the layers of your wedding to find inspiration and create the perfect ambience, the perfect arrangement, the perfect bouquet and the perfect statement to share your authentic love story.

We would love to be a part of your wedding day and look forward to hearing from you!

Warmest Aloha,

Bouquets (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

My husband Viraj and I were married in Maui on August 31, 2017. The Bliss Team were our wedding planners and our flowers (bouquet, boutonniere, table arrangements, etc.) were by Petals. Being a destination wedding, the Petals team used my Pinterest board as inspiration and everything was absolutely perfect and on point with my inspirations that I had pinned. It was a fusion ceremony of Hindu and Christian religions and we also had jaimalas made which were beautiful. Everything done by Petals was top notch and no detail was missed!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding bouquet through Petals was a show stopper! It was beyond my vision and I couldn't be happier with it. I shared inspiration photos from Pinterest and Darren created a bouquet that was exactly what I wanted! When my friends and family look at my wedding photos they all gush about how stunning my flowers were! Darren is a master at his craft.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews

Beautiful Brides & Bouquets

13 Photos

331 Ihe Place, Kula, HI 96790   See On Map
808-575-9999 (phone)
Petals is a wedding florist from Maui servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Maui, Maui, and Maui. Petals is a professional florist that has been part of the Maui wedding industry since 2002 specializing in weddings and events.