Paia, HI 96779 Map · Phone number

Lois Hiranaga Floral Design LLC 6
Lois Hiranaga Floral Design LLC 7

Konnie H · Married on 08/11/2018

Dream Come True!

I absolutely loved working with Lois from beginning to end for our wedding at Olowalu Plantation House. I initially came across Lois through lots of online research and reviews. What stood out to me was her background and knowledge of flowers. After getting to know her and meeting her in person a year before my wedding, I knew I was in great hands. Lois is one of those vendors who always made time to chat and provides thoughtful suggestions on what she thinks might work well. When I had no idea what she was talking about flower wise (which was a lot of the time!), she patiently goes through each flower with me (had me go on a website to look each of them up) to make sure we're on the same page.

When I let Lois know what kind of budget I was working with, she right away said of course she can work with that. From that point forward, she consciously tried to help me keep to the budget I was aiming for. Day of my wedding, I couldn't be happier with how all the flowers turned out for the bouquets, boutonnières, maile lea, table center pieces, circle arch design, aisle flowers, pedal toss, etc!

When things with my initial planner turned sour, Lois was completely supportive and had no issues continuing to work with us and our new planner. Lois, we couldn't be more grateful :) Thanks for making our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Lois Hiranaga Floral Design LLC 14
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

*THE ABSOLUTE BEST IN FLORAL DESIGN*
    I booked Lois Hiranaga for my June 30, 2018 wedding and I could not be happier with her work.
    My wedding was at Olowalu Plantation House in Maui and the style was tropical bohemian. Planning this wedding remotely was no easy task and I can remember feeling unsure a florist would understand my vision or that my design ideas might be misinterpreted. To further complicate things, June 30th was not exactly the ideal date for the flowers I wanted (i.e. peonies and king proteas) AND I had a specific budget in mind. *Facepalm* lol
    After explaining all this to my wedding planner, she gave me Lois’ information. I could tell my planner held Lois in very high regard and she said, “if anyone can get those flowers for your wedding, Lois can.” She also told me that Lois seeks out flowers grown in Hawaii and enjoys supporting local growers, which I appreciated.
    On my wedding day Lois did NOT disappoint. She made the very most of my budget and absolutely blew me away with my custom bouquet, flower crown, potted succulents, pampas grass, and wedding flowers. I was infinitely impressed with her attention to detail, and the overall quality of her work. In fact, my “first look” at the flowers & décor at the wedding gave me goosebumps as I realized all my dreams and visions had come true. Seriously WOW!!
    I highly recommend Lois for any floral décor/design needs. She has impeccable taste, an incredible eye for colors and arrangements, and a vast knowledge of horticultural botany. She can name a plant just from pictures or descriptions, and she is able to make helpful suggestions about everything from pairing flowers to avoiding overpowering scents. She is professional, passionate, approachable, and committed to incorporating one’s vision and personal style into floral/plant projects.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Lois Hiranaga Floral Design LLC 22
    Lois Hiranaga Floral Design LLC 23
    Lois Hiranaga Floral Design LLC 24

Kate · Married on 05/28/2016

Lois is one of the most amazingly talented florists, we absolutely adored her arrangements. We got married at Olowalu Planation House on Saturday 28th May 2016. She met with us a year out from the wedding when we were visiting the island to get to know our style and all the ideas we had for the design of the wedding. She was very knowledgable about not only flowers but what could work in different spaces. She was very conscious of our budget and found ways for us to make certain aspects more economic. Leading up to the wedding, she confirmed what flowers she could get and any new inspiration that had come to us over the last few months (which was alot because I'm in the wedding industry myself). Her email correspondence during crunch time was so awesome and very reassuring. Her creations were insanely beautiful - she did amazing arrangements to frame the 'alter', centrepieces for all the tables, accent succulents for our escort card green wall, bouquets, boutonnieres and provided all vases and votive candles! She is so creative, you will not be disappointed if you hire Lois.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Lois Hiranaga Floral Design LLC FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Paia, 96779 See on map