Po Box 381, Kaneohe, HI 96744 Map · Phone number

About Flower Farm, Inc.

Flower Farm, Inc. is a family owned and operated business with three generations of experience in floral design and farming. We take pride in producing only the finest florals with the highest quality flowers and foliage available. Let our experienced designers create that special ?look? for your event that will set it apart from the rest. Everything from large corporate functions to small intimate gatherings - we do it all !

Follow Flower Farm, Inc. on

IMG 1077copy
113 ExpoShoot
330 Heather 26 Coleman
Flower Farm, Inc.

18 Reviews for Flower Farm, Inc.

Flower farm did an incredible job with our flowers. We literally had comments from everyone and the guests were all very excited to share the flowers to take home at the end of the day. They were too gorgeous not to appreciate for as long as possible. Koa was very accommodating to our style and also had great suggestions. We highly recommend this vendor!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Lovey · Married on 05/31/2016

Look at photos and ask them about your ideas. They're very accommodating to budgets and ideas. They checked in with us closer to the wedding data to go over last minute details. I found them to be very respectful of our wedding needs. Recommend them in an instant!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Emily · Married on 06/14/2015

I ordered bouquets and leis from the Flower Farm, and I was really happy with everything. Koa sent me some pictures of his work, I sent him some inspiration pictures, and he sent me a quote. Done! I knew I wanted flowers, but I wasn't too picky about what they looked like, and they ended up being beautiful. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Flower Farm, Inc. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up