Flower Farm, Inc. Reviews

18 | Kaneohe, HI

18 Reviews for Flower Farm, Inc.

Flower farm did an incredible job with our flowers. We literally had comments from everyone and the guests were all very excited to share the flowers to take home at the end of the day. They were too gorgeous not to appreciate for as long as possible. Koa was very accommodating to our style and also had great suggestions. We highly recommend this vendor!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Lovey · Married on 05/31/2016

Look at photos and ask them about your ideas. They're very accommodating to budgets and ideas. They checked in with us closer to the wedding data to go over last minute details. I found them to be very respectful of our wedding needs. Recommend them in an instant!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Emily · Married on 06/14/2015

I ordered bouquets and leis from the Flower Farm, and I was really happy with everything. Koa sent me some pictures of his work, I sent him some inspiration pictures, and he sent me a quote. Done! I knew I wanted flowers, but I wasn't too picky about what they looked like, and they ended up being beautiful. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Jaymie-Lyn · Married on 10/26/2014

Thank you so much for doing our bouquets, buttonnieres and leis for our wedding. Flower Farm is a great company who listens to what you want and don't want and makes beautiful arrangements. I absolutely did NOT want any roses whatsoever in anything and he suggested red dahlias. I jumped for joy inside because that was the flower that I had wanted to use in my bouquet but was told by another person that the flower was not in season and it wasn't possible. So thank you for such awesome service!!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Andrea · Married on 05/02/2014

Koa did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers! I couldn't have been happier with the way our flowers and decorations came out. Everything turned out more beautiful that I could have imagined and I'm still getting compliments on how stunning my centerpieces were. Many of my guests said they were the most beautiful centerpieces they have seen at a wedding!

Koa is such a joy to work with - friendly, responsive, and extremely easy going. He even offered to help out with anything else we needed the day of our wedding.

Thank you, Koa for helping to create the wedding of my dreams! A+++

Sent on 05/30/2014

Working with Koa was such a positive experience! The flowers for our Jan. 2 2014 wedding were absolutely stunning. Flower Farm was recommended by a family member who also used them for their wedding and we could not have been happier with the experience. I met with Koa about six months before the wedding and asked him for purple orchids. I sent him a few photos of inspiration. He took my ideas and refined them and created the most gorgeous center pieces and bouquets. The flowers were lush and exotic and all our guests commented on them. Koa's prices were so reasonable and he was able to work within our budget to give us everything we wanted. He even helped the location staff repurpose our aisle decorations and turn them in to additional centerpieces. He was organized, reliable and soooo easy to work with. If you are getting married in Oahu do not think twice about using Flower Farm. You will get the flowers of your dreams.

Sent on 01/13/2014

Dayna Leilani · Married on 05/13/2013

Koa was Awesome!! He was easy to work with, great and prompt communication, open to suggestions and looks out for you and your events best interest. I live in California and we had a destination wedding in Hawaii so it is really hard to book vendors without meeting them. Koa was kind enough to squeeze us in his busy schedule last minute to meet with us when we went to Hawaii for our tastings to go over details. Koa answered all my questions in a timely matter and being as detailed as I am, he was very patient with me. His professionalism built my trust. Our centerpieces were collapsible wooden turtle baskets that we wanted Koa to put a flower arrangement in it. It was a challenged centerpiece to work with and Koa mastered it beautifully!!! If you are looking for a visionary florist to make your wedding decor a statement, Koa is your man! You won't regret it!! Thank you Koa for making our wedding ceremony and reception beautiful, colorful, memorable and having a touch a paradise.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Carolyn · Married on 06/30/2012

The Johnsons made my wedding absolutely gorgeous! They totally understood what I wanted and made everything look great. After reviewing the order over and over after all the changes we made, I forgot to order my pikake lei. That morning when they delivered flowers and I noticed I didn't have a lei, they miraculously brought me one! They were so sweet and I highly recommend them :)

Sent on 01/27/2013
  • Nicholson Shannon

Shannon · Married on 02/13/2010

Koa and his awesome wife are the best!!!
    In fact they brought me to tears on our wedding day, because I walked into the most beautiful room which had the floral I could only dream of and was met by two of the most amazingly helpful and heart warming people you could dream of working with!!
    Our flowers were so vibrant and bright that the room was lit up, and when I was running around trying to get things organised his wife took the hurricanes out of our hands, filled them with sand and took care of our patio at the Ihilani too! (She was worried about my nails! Amazing!) As well I was super worried as I had left the groomsmen to take care of the guest, bridal party and our leis for the ceremony, and he actually separated each one in named boxes so they couldn't mess up!
    If I had booked them from the beginning I would have had a much easier wedding! However I booked originally with Watanabe, who tried to change planners 4 times and never got the gist of my tropical floral plan! Luckily, Juliana Chaize my incredible hair and makeup vendor suggested I use Koa! Thank Goodness!!
    Thanks to Flower Farm, I had the most incredible wedding! And the pictures are superb!

Sent on 03/12/2010

Carrie · Married on 11/24/2009

I strongly recommend Flower Farm. Koa does an AMAZING job! I gave him a picture of colors I liked, and he did a fabulous job creating my bouquet, leis, and decorations. It can be stressful planning a destination wedding, but Koa made it so easy and seamless. I absolutely loved all my flowers, and they look beautiful in my pictures. Koa is extremely accommodating and just a great person. He took the time to stay for my wedding to act as a witness and ensure my arrangements were safely delivered to my hotel room. I highly recommend Flower Farms for anyone who wants beautiful flowers from great, professional people!

Sent on 12/04/2009

Darnell · Married on 01/10/2009

Koa Johnson was amazing - he created such beautiful floral arrangements - and he was so very flexible and helpful when we were planning the event. He is knowledgeable about flowers and was able to give us suggestions that were very helpful. I would use him for any event needing flowers.

Sent on 04/21/2009

PATRICIA · Married on 09/27/2008

Koa Johnson & his staff at Flower Farm Inc. did an excellent job with all of my arrangements. Koa was able to use every flower I asked to be used in each bouquet, arrangement and lei, that represented both of my Grandmothers, who are deceased. Koa put alot of love into his work which made my wedding a Hawaiian wedding filled with so much "LOVE & ALOHA!" I have received many wonderful compliments on how beatuiful my flowers were, especially the canoe centerpieces which is the masterpiece of our marriage...Mahalo Koa!

Sent on 10/30/2008

Emily · Married on 08/05/2006

I highly recommend Flower Farm for your flowers. They were reasonably priced- and the people were extremely nice. The flowers were absolutely perfect. I didn't have a single compaint nor regret about them. They got caught in traffic coming to the site, but were in touch, called and had no problem getting everything set up on time anyhow. They stayed out of the way, but were there to move flowers from the ceremony to the reception site. I think they were the best vendor I had for my wedding.

Sent on 08/31/2008

Flower Farm, Inc.'s reply:

Wow, Thank you so much Emily! We just did Chris and Mari's wedding too. It was truly a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best.
    Mahalo,
    Koa

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/23/2011

Koa J. and Flower Farm was perfect for our wedding at Kualoa Ranch.

Our flowers were breathtaking and exactly what we had envisioned for our day. Our bamboo ceremony arch was an absolute vision and framed Chinaman's hat on Secret Beach with perfection. They were able to break the arch down and bring the florals over to our head table at the reception seamlessly. Koa was able to work with the emails and wedding inspiration images that I had sent through and created beautiful florals to highlight our day. Koa is warm, filled with Aloha, and you can tell that flowers "runs in his veins" :).

The challenge with Flower Farm was very slow responses, hard to reach at times, and I had to leave numerous voice messages. I do realize that the demand for their services is high and I took that on board when we decided to move forward with their services.

Beautiful flowers created with an artisit hawaiian spirit filled our wedding day and I am so thankful to Koa and Flower Farm.

Sent on 06/24/2011
  • User2027790 · 2+ years ago

3.5

A little over priced, but the quality of our bouquets were fantastic! All bouquet stems were wrapped in high quality fabric and pinned tightly so no fraying occurred.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Maribel · Married on 06/27/2009

Flower Farm was wonderful. We showed them our colors and theme and they took care of the rest. Highly recommend this company.

Sent on 08/28/2009

Janell · Married on 03/31/2013

I never met Koa and my only communication with him was mostly through email and a phone call a few days before the wedding. When I placed my order and gave my budget I wasn't sure what I was going to be getting. But the flowers were delivered to my site promptly and they were beautiful! They were fragrant all night and managed to travel well back to the mainland a few days later. Overall, I was very pleased with the bouquets and leis that he provided.

Sent on 04/11/2013

Carli · Married on 05/24/2015

3.0

Koa at Flower Farm, Inc. did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. All of our guests were talking about how beautiful the centerpieces were and how the great the leis looked and smelled. Koa was very easy to work with. I found a bouquet that I liked and he took the colors for the centerpieces from that. He also gave us leis for our parents that were interesting and looked different then your standard. I loved all of the flowers and didnt want to part with them. Koa was able to work within my budget and even cut the price down when he heard the table sizes.

Sent on 06/07/2015