About Spinning WEB Florist

*exquisite wedding floral celebrations....everyday*

Spinning WEB Florist is a "full" service floral design center of over 25 years and growing.

As an innovative leader in the wedding industry, we have the experience and team to design and service all your floral needs. We are a dedicated, driven, family owned business.  Our purpose is to help you achieve the wedding you have always dreamed of and give you the best service, freshest flowers, most innovative design which fits your style, and bless you with our talents.

Whether you live on Oahu or you are celebrating from the mainland, we offer a complimentary initial consultation via phone or in person by appointment. Our team of experienced ceremony and reception site designers and floral deliverers are ready to help you with all of your wedding needs.

We LOVE our military and will bless you with a 10% savings off of your floral arrangements. Thank you for all you do to keep our country safe. We truly appreciate you.

Follow us on Instagram and FOLLOW us on Facebook as we add new photos and events daily.

Much to look forward to...

Wendy, Whitney and the Spinning WEB Florist family

Event Design (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Flower Crowns (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

I cannot say enough about Spinning WEB Florist. They are AMAZING! They helped to create my dream wedding, I got so many comments about how beautiful the wedding was. First, it was very easy to get in touch and contact Whitney. They were so easy to work with, despite all the changes I did.
I must also mention RYAN, who was an absolute joy to work with. On our first meeting, we went over a lot of details that I never thought about and gave me a ton of ideas (some not even related to flowers), many of which I ended up doing for my wedding. He is such a fun guy to have a conversation with, and more importantly was able to get the vision I wanted for the wedding within my budget. Closer to the wedding date, they were able to find time in their super busy schedule and Ryan was able to meet with me and finalize everything before I made my final payment. On the day of, I heard from my helpers that Ryan and his team set up the flowers and centerpieces (lanterns I had provided for them) with ease and very quickly so that my helpers were able to set up their items with no rushing needed. The ceremony looked absolutely beautiful, and the reception was stunning!!! I cannot say enough about my bouquets as well, my bouquet was EXACTLY like how I had wanted it, and they made sure to make it proportional to my height so as to not completely block me out. My bridesmaids bouquets and groomsmen boutonnieres looks great, complimenting my bouquet. I could go on and on about how great my flowers looked, really. If you want a stress free, absolutely beautiful wedding with a florist that will give you the vision you want at the budget you named, Spinning WEB is for you!!

Profile Picture Elisha, 2/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Spinning Web Florist was a great vendor to work with. Whitney was so helpful from start to finish. She was so easy to work with and helped us stay within our budget. They provided us with an initial proposal and were willing to make adjustments along the way. We met again with Whitney one month prior to our wedding, we were able to go over our floral selections and make any final changes at that time.

On the day of the wedding, they delivered all the bouquets and boutonnieres to our hotel we were getting ready at. Then drove to our venue to set up our ceremony and reception area. The floral arrangements were beautiful and looked similar to the floral inspiration that I had provided at our consult. Spinning Web was able to make my bouquet personalized by adding a personal trinket I had requested to be attached. They also added a trinket we provided for my husbands boutonniere as well. Once our ceremony was done, they were very quick to breakdown and then reset all the flowers to our reception area. I could not have asked for more, flowers were at the top of my list of must haves; spinning web certainly delivered what I was hoping for. My wedding day was beautiful and so were my flowers. Very, very happy with the service that this vendor provided us. Will definitely refer other couples to their services.

Photo of Spinning WEB Florist in Honolulu, HI - ceremony site setup
Photo of Spinning WEB Florist in Honolulu, HI - reception reset
Photo of Spinning WEB Florist in Honolulu, HI - close up of the alter
Profile Picture Melissa, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Spinning WEB Florist Pricing

220x220 sq 1285540423694 i0694
220x220 sq 1285540328928 i0560

Exquisite Wedding Celebrations
1:39 minutes

It doesn't get much better than Spinning WEB for breathtaking flowers. Every time I work with them I am amazed at how perfect each detail is and the creative use and variety of flowers used. Not only do I recommend Spinning WEB to my clients I even used them as my florist for my own wedding!!

Spinning Web florist always has the most beautiful and creative flower arrangements, and when they do the flowers for our cakes, I always try to get a picture for my portfolio!

We love working with Wendy Balidoy of Spinning WEB Florist. She has created one of a kind unique floral arrangements that adds elegance, trend and romance to any wedding and/or event. No two weddings are alike and it only represents you and only you! She is amazing to work with and we have had the pleasure of working hand in hand with her over the past 5 years. We trust her so much that she even creates our floral arrangements for our booth at The Hawaii Bridal Expo! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND SPINNING WEB FLORIST!

I love photographing the flowers that Spinning WEB Florist provides the bride on her special day because the flowers are always nice and fresh!!! I highly recommend Spinning WEB Florist for your floral needs.

Honolulu, HI 96817   See On Map
808-780-7347 (phone)
Spinning WEB Florist is a wedding floral design company from Honolulu, Hawaii. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Waikiki, North Shore, and All of Hawaii. Spinning WEB Florist is a professional wedding floral design company that has been part of the Hawaii wedding industry for 23 years. We specialize in wedding flower bouquets and event floral design.