Spinning WEB Florist Reviews

142 Reviews for Spinning WEB Florist

• Brandy

Brandy Nagamine · Getting married on 11/02/2021

Fabulous floral team!

Whitney was amazing to work with and the flowers exceeded even my expectations!!! Thank you for customizing my order to make my flowers everything I hoped for and more! Everyone commented on how beautiful they were, including the DJ! Definitely recommend Spinning WEB Florist for all your wedding flower needs!!!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Spinning WEB Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to be apart of your wedding. We wish you lifetime of blessings. Mahalo!
  • Corina

Corina · Married on 03/03/2020

Spectacular!

Whitney at Spinning WEB was so great to work with. I planned my wedding on my own from the mainland and never had any doubts about working with Whitney. She was responsive and so incredibly helpful. I was able to send her my ideas from photos that I liked and she created even better florals than I could have imagined. I highly recommend working with them. You will not regret it!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Spinning WEB Florist's reply:

Corina! Thank you for the review. LOVE LOVE LOVE designing for you. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and pictures. You were amazing to work with. From all of us we wish you a lifetime of joy and blessings. Mahalo!
  • Caroline

Caroline S Kontanis · Married on 02/22/2020

Stunning and Elegant

Wendy and Whitney were absolutely incredible. I met them during one of the bridal expos and loved their arrangements. During the planning, they kept up with all of my emails, amendments to the proposal and didn’t try to push me over my budget. I was amazed by the level of detail of in the presentation and delivery of bouquets to my bridal suite. Hand wrapped paper box with individual vases and customized labels. They were 100% what I wanted.! My bouquet was very important as I was using a charm to attach to honor my sister. It was perfect.
    The ceremony pillars were spectacular (I was able to repurpose those arrangements for our sweetheart table) and the guest table arrangements were stunning. My cake was a single tier and the florals made it look so elegant and perfect. Such a great use of accent color and it so happened to coordinate with the carpet at the Kahala! Thank you so much for being a part of our day!

Sent on 05/24/2020

Spinning WEB Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We loved working and designing for you and happy to see you were so happy. Thank you for letting us be apart of your wedding day. Much Aloha!!

Dave Marandola · Married on 09/12/2019

Beautiful flowers

The flowers we ordered for our wedding were beautiful.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Spinning WEB Florist's reply:

Thank you so much and thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate it! We hope your day was filled with lots of happiness and love.
  • Rachel

Rachel Ferguson · Married on 07/27/2019

AMAZING job by Spinning WEB Florist!

Spinning Web Florist did an absolutely AMAZING job for my destination wedding at Paradise Cove in July of 2019.

My journey with them as my wedding florist began in September of 2018 when I met with one of their employees, Ryan, to discuss my wedding. I was there on a short vacation to meet with my vendors. He was friendly, a great listener and made the experience FUN!

With minimal explanation of what I wanted, which was, "simple, elegant and natural looking," he was able to sketch exactly what my arch would look like, what type of bouquet I should have and what flowers we should use for family members and the cake.

Fast forward to the following summer on my wedding day and everything came out just as he had described and even BETTER in real life.

With minimal decorations for my wedding overall, the flowers really were the star of the show and I am so thankful to Spinning Web Florist for making my wedding day vision come true.

On top of the talent they have, they are also extremely professional. Planning a wedding in Hawaii, while I live in California, was tricky at times, but they always made the time to talk to me about any changes that I wanted and they gave me "A plus" service throughout the whole process.

I truly can't recommend them enough for their professionalism and quality work!!!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Rachel,
    We greatly appreciate this review! We love hearing from our clients and so happy you loved everything. It was a amazing to be apart of your wedding and a joy to work with. We thank you again for letting us be apart of your special day and we hope you have a future full of blessings.
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 02/17/2019

Beautiful Flowers On Our Wedding Day!!

It was a struggle to find the right florist for our destination wedding at Hawaii. When I finally came across Spinning Web from our coordinator. Whitney from Spinning Web was quick to respond to multiple emails and phone calls that I may have. Our flower arrangements on our wedding day was absolutely perfect and stunning! Can’t get enough how beautiful my bouquet, wedding parties flower crowns and their bouquets, couples leis and parents leis turned out. King protea, peonies and roses all smelled so amazing and I wish they would last forever! Whitney got my vision and turned it into reality so perfectly. My guests couldn’t stop talking about the small details! Mahalo Whitney and Spinning Web team for the amazing work you put into our wedding! If I could give more than 5 stars, I WOULD! That’s how much I love this company and a joy to work with. Mahalo from the bottom of my heart! 🌼🌸🌻🌺🥀🌹🌷💐💜💘
    Best Wishes!
    The Briones

Sent on 03/25/2019

Spinning WEB Florist's reply:

Thank you! Thank you! Your kind words are amazing and so happy you shared them with us and future brides. Your vision was beautiful and we are happy you let us create it for you. Thank you for letting us be apart of such a special moment in your life. Much Aloha!!!

Emily Block · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection from start to finish!

Whitney and Heather did a FANTASTIC job at making my entire wedding vision come to life! My bouquet was everything that I envisioned and Whitney made sure to include all of the flowers to make it look exactly how I wanted. She even made sure that the special broach I wanted attached was added in the perfect place. From the very first meeting, to finalizing every last detail, Whitney’s communication was wonderful. If I ever had a question Whitney would always provide me with a prompt response.
    On the day of the wedding, Whitney’s calm demeanor and great attention to detail MADE THE DAY! Everything was set up exactly as I had envisioned it and Whitney worked very hard to make sure that everything was placed correctly and looked amazing. I will definitely be recommending Spinning WEB floral to others in the future! Thank you for making my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Debbie

Debbie · Married on 04/02/2018

Wonderful service and gorgeous flowers! Ordered a fee leis and bouquets for my wedding and they turned out stunning! I would highly recommend Spinninh Web!!! Mahalo!!!!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Elisha · Married on 02/24/2018

I cannot say enough about Spinning WEB Florist. They are AMAZING! They helped to create my dream wedding, I got so many comments about how beautiful the wedding was. First, it was very easy to get in touch and contact Whitney. They were so easy to work with, despite all the changes I did.
    I must also mention RYAN, who was an absolute joy to work with. On our first meeting, we went over a lot of details that I never thought about and gave me a ton of ideas (some not even related to flowers), many of which I ended up doing for my wedding. He is such a fun guy to have a conversation with, and more importantly was able to get the vision I wanted for the wedding within my budget. Closer to the wedding date, they were able to find time in their super busy schedule and Ryan was able to meet with me and finalize everything before I made my final payment. On the day of, I heard from my helpers that Ryan and his team set up the flowers and centerpieces (lanterns I had provided for them) with ease and very quickly so that my helpers were able to set up their items with no rushing needed. The ceremony looked absolutely beautiful, and the reception was stunning!!! I cannot say enough about my bouquets as well, my bouquet was EXACTLY like how I had wanted it, and they made sure to make it proportional to my height so as to not completely block me out. My bridesmaids bouquets and groomsmen boutonnieres looks great, complimenting my bouquet. I could go on and on about how great my flowers looked, really. If you want a stress free, absolutely beautiful wedding with a florist that will give you the vision you want at the budget you named, Spinning WEB is for you!!

Sent on 02/27/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 02/10/2018

Spinning Web Florist was a great vendor to work with. Whitney was so helpful from start to finish. She was so easy to work with and helped us stay within our budget. They provided us with an initial proposal and were willing to make adjustments along the way. We met again with Whitney one month prior to our wedding, we were able to go over our floral selections and make any final changes at that time.

On the day of the wedding, they delivered all the bouquets and boutonnieres to our hotel we were getting ready at. Then drove to our venue to set up our ceremony and reception area. The floral arrangements were beautiful and looked similar to the floral inspiration that I had provided at our consult. Spinning Web was able to make my bouquet personalized by adding a personal trinket I had requested to be attached. They also added a trinket we provided for my husbands boutonniere as well. Once our ceremony was done, they were very quick to breakdown and then reset all the flowers to our reception area. I could not have asked for more, flowers were at the top of my list of must haves; spinning web certainly delivered what I was hoping for. My wedding day was beautiful and so were my flowers. Very, very happy with the service that this vendor provided us. Will definitely refer other couples to their services.

Sent on 02/28/2018

joella · Married on 01/13/2018

Excellent! I planned my entire wedding from a distance and Spinning WEB Florist was able to create exactly what I was wanting just from a phone call. Delivery was on time and service was fantastic. I was extra excited when I was able to take my bouquets home with me on the plane! Beautiful Beautiful flowers!

Sent on 02/14/2018
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 10/05/2017

Thank you very much for the gorgeous flower arrangements, I felt very very happy when I saw them. Simply the best team that I could have, they put all their effort into the decoration, it was fantastic!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Spinning WEB Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for the review and happy to hear your loved everything. It was a pleasure working and designing with you! We hope you have a lifetime of happiness and thank you again for choosing Spinning WEB!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

SpinningWEB is one of the BEST vendors I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Our very first meeting, Whitney was already ON IT. She was prompt. Working with other vendors, I know there's normally a wait for a day to a week (max) for a quote after the initial meeting. I was very surprised that I was given a quote based on our first meeting THAT SAME DAY! As the planning goes, we were able to change things around and lower the cost to accommodate our budget with no problem. Whitney is very flexible with services/items that needed changes; whether it be to add or remove. All questions in my emails were promptly answered. They were able to help spray paint my centerpieces (vases) which helped a lot and says a lot about them! They also helped move my arrangements from ceremony to reception and set them up beautifully and helped save us $.

We initially were interested with another florist, but that specific florist (I won't mention names) did not get back to me even after I had left several messages regarding their services. Thank goodness, it was like a blessing in disguise because here comes SpinningWEB!!! Also, my husband's family use SpinningWEB for other events as well and it seems like they always go to them because they are just fantastic! Overall, sooo happy with their services. oh and yes, my arrangements were AMAZING! SpinningWEB will not disappoint.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Spinning WEB Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved designing for you and working with you. We wish you many years of happiness. Thank you again for choosing Spinning WEB!!

Elena · Married on 08/19/2017

Whitney and her team were such a pleasure to work with! She was very good at helping us come up with flower arrangements in our budget, and was super easy to work with whenever we needed to make changes or add on something (added flowers to a cake at the last minute!). Her team was also very quick and efficient setting up the arch and flowers and then taking everything down and delivering to our reception venue, where she reused the archway pieces as buffet decoration. I sent her a few photos of the flowers I liked and talked to her on the phone and the pieces that she and her team created on the day of were breathtaking! So much better than I could have imagined. Thanks so much, Whitney!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Melanie · Married on 05/20/2017

Our flowers and ceremony decor for our wedding were even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! We worked with Whitney to bring my vision to reality. Our flower colors were the perfect shades of peach and white with touches of mint/green. She was very knowledgeable and organized. She covered everything and didn't leave out any details. She was prompt with responding to emails/questions and accommodating with changes and last minute add-ons. The team was prompt with delivery of our bouquets and boutonnieres and set up of the arch/ceremony decor. We would recommend Spinning WEB for floral designs to anyone who asks. Hands-down the best floral design company on the island!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Renalyn · Married on 11/12/2016

They made my vision become a reality and even more! Didn't expect for them to go above & beyond with what I envisioned. Thank you so much for making my dream wedding come true!

Sent on 01/11/2017

No regrets in hiring Wendy as my florist. I'm a perfectionist and she did exactly what I've requested. Thank you so much spinning web!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Agbigay · Married on 10/22/2016

All I can say is AMAZING!! =) Whitey Balidoy at Spinning WEB Florist made our twilight wedding a reality! At our first initial meeting I gave her one word, and this is Twilight. I fell in love with the wedding decor from the Movie Twilight. If you hadn't seen the movie yet, look it up. When I had given her my ideas and what i had visioned for the wedding, Whitney played close attention to detail and took note of everything I had in mind. First impression.. polite, very easy to talk to, friendly and she listens to the clients needs and wants. I loved working with her because she was always there to answer any questions I had as far as design. Our main concern of course is budget. But I can honestly say that they work around the budget you provide. The one reason why it was just a joy to work with them is because, they were so patient with us and so kind to work around the budget we provided and they executed my vision for the ceremony and reception to perfection. My eyes dropped when I walked into that ballroom, I Fell In LOVE! Every detail down to the cake was to perfection! All of our guest had complimented how UNIQUE the floral arrangement and how enchanted it felt to walk into a ballroom so beautifully decorated, they really brought that outdoor feeling indoor into the ballroom. They even brought in TREES for me as my centerpieces, OH MY GUSH!!! I mean who can say they had trees as centerpieces ... I DO!! =). When choosing a florist, it can be challenging, only because you really want to make sure that each design was on point and that is what spinning web did for us. Their work is so beautiful.. we are TRULY BLESSED to had worked w/ them. The outcome of their work was magical!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Allison · Married on 10/07/2016

My wedding was beautiful thanks to Whitney and Spinning WEB Florist. I live in Arizona and had a destination wedding in Honolulu. Out of all the places I reached out to, Whitney made me feel confident with my decision to choose and trust Spinnig WEB Florist. Whitney was knowledgeable, flexible with meeting times (big time difference between Arizona and Honolulu), and was quick to call/ email me back. I provided Whitney with all my different ideas and she was able to combine them into a beautiful vision. My husband and I were beyond excited when we saw our flowers. Whitney and her team made picking out flowers stress free even from another state. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Christina · Married on 08/13/2016

It took a while for me to find the perfect florist, but after reaching out to Spinning WEB and chatting via email with Whitney, I knew I wanted them to create my wedding flowers! Whitney was really friendly and professional, very responsive on email and very accommodating to any changes (and I had quite a few changes during a couple months leading up to the wedding!!). I conveyed to her the colors and type of flowers I wanted for my wedding and the overall color theme of the event. She was so helpful throughout the process and worked within my budget! I am based in Los Angeles - when I did visit Hawaii two months before my wedding, I reached out to her on the last minute to meet up and Whitney responded that same day saying she could meet up the next day. The meeting went really well - my husband and I got to meet her in person, and went over the flower designs and all details pertaining to the wedding! My wedding flowers included table centerpieces, cake flowers, welcome table flowers, welcome signage flowers, bouquets, boutonnieres, flower crown, maile leis for groomsmen and leis for my mothers. Also, it turned out that my mother-in-law recognized Spinning WEB as they had a store before going full-time for wedding services. All the flowers looked so stunning on my big day and I got so many compliments on the floral design :) I am so thankful we got such a wonderful florist and couldn’t have imagined any other vendor that understood my vision and executed it perfectly. Thank you so much, Whitney and the Spinning WEB team! You guys did an amazing job on my wedding day! I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Hilda · Married on 06/23/2016

the entire staff is wonderful and pleasant! Beautiful work on our flowers. Arrangements were amazing and vibrant. They made our photos look fantastic and were the perfect fit for a paradise wedding. They worked with my budget and were so patient. true professionals. very nervous booking vendors from another state, but they understood and were very prompt with replies.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2016

we LOVED working with Spinning WEB! Whitney was amazing and so great to work with! After having a horrible time with watanabe I was so pleased to have someone who listened to my wants! What I loved the most was instead of making me pick through a book she showed interest in creating her own designs with my wants as her inspiration. I was VERY pleased with the results. The lei she made for me was to die for! Thanks sooooo much!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Stela · Married on 05/21/2016

As I planned my destination wedding, budgeting was a key aspect of the entire planning process. Whitney was my main contact throughout the entire process and I am forever grateful.

Working with my budget, Whitney answered all my questions and worked with me to capture the look I wanted for my wedding ceremony and reception. Through e-mail and telephone communication, we exchanged pictures and ideas and the end result was phenomenal!!!

I sent her inspirational pictures of what I was looking for and when they big day finally came I was left speechless! Everything looked soooo beautiful, even better than what I was hoping for or expecting!!!

Not only did Whitney and her team put together beautiful flower arrangements, they also helped with setting up some additional items I had shipped over at our wedding destination. You can imagine I was a nervous wreck being that I could not be there to create the image I had in my head, but when I walked in to the reception room, OMG, words cannot explain how beautiful everything looked. Whitney surpassed my expectations and truly helped my wedding be a magical one.

I am so glad I went with Spinning Web, the flowers looked beautiful, Whitney was incredible, and the entire wedding was a success!!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Shanell · Married on 04/30/2016

Whitney and the staff at Spinning Web were friendly and very responsive to all of our wants, needs, and questions. They took our suggestions and made them reality. Flowers were even more beautiful then I could imagine. They were very professional and accommodated our timeline for our wedding day. Very knowledgeable of our venues policies and inspired complete confidence in them. Would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Loyal · Married on 03/25/2016

Spinning Web Florist provided great service. They are responsive and work with your changes. Meeting with Whitney was easy and we worked through what I wanted and provided inspiration photos. They were able to bring together my floral vision based on my inspiration photos and explanation of my wedding style. Flowers were fresh and colors were vibrant. My guests commented all night and even till now how beautiful the florals were. Thank you Spinning Web for all that you did for my wedding day!

Sent on 04/23/2016