Big Island Officiant

Kailua Kona, HI View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$825 Typical Price

Nothing could be more romantic or beautiful than a destination wedding, elopement or vow renewal in Hawaii. The Big Island is incredibly diverse and offers a stunning backdrop for your ceremony. Whether it’s sunrise or sunset, Mike will assist you with finding the perfect location, and will incorporate traditional Hawaiian elements into your customized ceremony. My recommended ceremony settings are located along the Kohala Coast near Kailua-Kona, and all are close to major resort locations for convenience. Mike will manage all of the details so you will have a stress-free day.

Mike is an ordained minister, fully insured and licensed by the State of Hawai'i to perform marriages and vow renewals. He will work with each couple to customize their ceremony, walk you through the process of obtaining a marriage license, beach permit, and certify your union through the State of Hawai'i

Mike offers three intimate wedding packages, but you may add a la carte enhancements such as additional flowers, videography, a musician, cupcakes, and anything else you wish. Ceremony locations include gorgeous beaches, lush gardens or valleys on the Big Island. Imagine your ideal setting adding the perfect amount of paradise to your special day.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$825

Which of the following are included in the price?

Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$350

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

HI

What languages do you speak?

English

• Chloe
    Chloe B. Married on 11/12/2021

Mike is the best wedding Officiant

Okay, we all want to do the whole get married in Hawaii thing. However it is overwhelming. If you are eloping, destination wedding, or spur of the moment it is stressful. So I did what any person would've done, went to google to see who could help me plan this special day. I spoke to multiple wedding planners, I almost went with another one, but Pink Pineapple Weddings was the best one in all of Hawaii, let me tell you why.

Dawn and Mike are fully transparent, they helped me plan things and didn't over charge me for items so they could take a cut. Instead they were completely transparent about the prices for flowers, cake, equipment and the musician etc. Instead of the cake costing 300 and they charging me 320, and pocketing the 20, they charged me 300. I have never worked with such transparent people, ever.

Dawn is 100% honest. I wanted to get married in a specific place, and she flat out was like I am not sure if you want to get your dress dirty, deal with the tourists etc. Each decision we made was calculated, and not made in order for them to make a quick buck.

She helped me plan everything, we supported local businesses, and each vendor I worked with she recommend (although I didn't have to use her vendor if I didn't want to) was amazing and reasonably priced.

Her packages are more than fair and in my opinion are underpriced. Her photography and organization, paired with her Husband's dedication and amazing officiant qualities, makes Pink Pineapple Weddings the place to choose to plan your wedding.

I am just now receiving my pictures from the wedding. I am having multiple friends and family members telling me that these are the most beautiful pictures they have ever seen in their entire lives. Dawn has a true talent with photography and wedding planning. Mike knows how to make each ceremony unique and beautiful. I have never looked at a picture and re-lived the moment like this. Every picture Dawn has sent me, I genuinely re-live the moment in each swipe to the left within the album. You only get married once, thus you should pick the best wedding planner once to do this correctly the first time.

Pink Pineapple Weddings answered all of my ridiculous, annoying questions no matter the time change, or time of the day. Dawn and Mike washed away all my anxiety and really made this day special and possible. I am beyond grateful for this business for Dawn and Mike! Thanks again!
  • Jayne
    Jayne M. Married on 09/10/2021

Perfect Destination Wedding Officiant!

Mike was wonderful and the best officiant my husband and I could have asked for. He was thoughtful, well spoken and wonderfully incorporated traditional wedding ceremony rituals with some Hawaiian touches, such as cleansing the rings in the oceanwater and the lei exchange. Mike was responsive, fun to work with and very professional- if you are having a Hawaiian destination wedding or are local to Hawaii, I could not recommend Mike more!
  • Talia
    Talia B. Married on 09/06/2021

Wonderful!

Big Island officiant Mike, Thank you so much for sharing our day with us and we mean sharing because it didn’t just feel like a person reading words from a paper to us, we felt Mikes genuine happiness for us and to be marrying us. Mike welcomed us with the biggest smile that day and his smile continued throughout the ceremony. We couldn’t have imagined a more perfect officiant. I don’t know why it took me so long to write this review, but even after this long I’m still so happy for the experience.

Thank you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kailua Kona Kailua Kona, HI, 96740
Location of (Big Island Officiant)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding