Kailua Kona, Kailua Kona, HI 96740 Map · Phone number

About Big Island Officiant

Nothing could be more romantic or beautiful than a destination wedding, elopement or vow renewal in Hawaii. The Big Island is incredibly diverse and offers a stunning backdrop for your ceremony. Whether it’s sunrise or sunset, Mike will assist you with finding the perfect location, and will incorporate traditional Hawaiian elements into your customized ceremony. My recommended ceremony settings are located along the Kohala Coast near Kailua-Kona, and all are close to major resort locations for convenience. Mike will manage all of the details so you will have a stress-free day.

Mike is an ordained minister, fully insured and licensed by the State of Hawai'i to perform marriages and vow renewals. He will work with each couple to customize their ceremony, walk you through the process of obtaining a marriage license, beach permit, and certify your union through the State of Hawai'i

Mike offers three intimate wedding packages, but you may add a la carte enhancements such as additional flowers, videography, a musician, cupcakes, and anything else you wish. Ceremony locations include gorgeous beaches, lush gardens or valleys on the Big Island. Imagine your ideal setting adding the perfect amount of paradise to your special day.

• Simple Kona Beach Weddings
d41 2194 51 1890855 1573623262

17 Reviews for Big Island Officiant

• Chloe

Chloe Boissalier · Getting married on 11/12/2021

Mike is the best wedding Officiant

Okay, we all want to do the whole get married in Hawaii thing. However it is overwhelming. If you are eloping, destination wedding, or spur of the moment it is stressful. So I did what any person would've done, went to google to see who could help me plan this special day. I spoke to multiple wedding planners, I almost went with another one, but Pink Pineapple Weddings was the best one in all of Hawaii, let me tell you why.

Dawn and Mike are fully transparent, they helped me plan things and didn't over charge me for items so they could take a cut. Instead they were completely transparent about the prices for flowers, cake, equipment and the musician etc. Instead of the cake costing 300 and they charging me 320, and pocketing the 20, they charged me 300. I have never worked with such transparent people, ever.

Dawn is 100% honest. I wanted to get married in a specific place, and she flat out was like I am not sure if you want to get your dress dirty, deal with the tourists etc. Each decision we made was calculated, and not made in order for them to make a quick buck.

She helped me plan everything, we supported local businesses, and each vendor I worked with she recommend (although I didn't have to use her vendor if I didn't want to) was amazing and reasonably priced.

Her packages are more than fair and in my opinion are underpriced. Her photography and organization, paired with her Husband's dedication and amazing officiant qualities, makes Pink Pineapple Weddings the place to choose to plan your wedding.

I am just now receiving my pictures from the wedding. I am having multiple friends and family members telling me that these are the most beautiful pictures they have ever seen in their entire lives. Dawn has a true talent with photography and wedding planning. Mike knows how to make each ceremony unique and beautiful. I have never looked at a picture and re-lived the moment like this. Every picture Dawn has sent me, I genuinely re-live the moment in each swipe to the left within the album. You only get married once, thus you should pick the best wedding planner once to do this correctly the first time.

Pink Pineapple Weddings answered all of my ridiculous, annoying questions no matter the time change, or time of the day. Dawn and Mike washed away all my anxiety and really made this day special and possible. I am beyond grateful for this business for Dawn and Mike! Thanks again!

Sent on 01/08/2021

Laura Coletti · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Wedding perfection!

Our wedding day was perfect! We are so grateful to Mike and his wife Dawn for capturing our special day in the best possible way. We had a sunset ceremony, and they helped us find the perfect setting at an almost private beach. We were the only ones there! We had a beautiful ceremony, and Mike added the perfect touches of Hawaii. We then had the most stunning sunset skies, and Dawn was able to capture all of our special moments. Thank you for creating a perfect day for us! Aloha!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Randy Schmitz · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Amazing Experience

If you are getting married in Kona you have to use Mike. He made getting married in Hawaii as easy as it could be. He guided us through the licensing process, directed us to a license agent (you have to have an in-person appointment to get your marriage license in Hawaii), got our flowers, and delivered a cake. Although, I don’t think he baked it! :-) It’s like having your own personal concierge for your wedding. I highly recommend him.

Randy Schmitz, Wedding Day: 07/12/2019

Sent on 12/28/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Big Island Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 825.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    HI
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Kailua Kona Kailua Kona, HI, 96740 See on map
    808-215-6297 (Phone number)
    Location of (Big Island Officiant)