Hawaiian Style Beach Weddings with ALOHA

Waikoloa, HI View map

$375 Typical Price

Simple Kona Beach Weddings Hawaiian Style, LGBTQ Friendly

❤️ Michaela Lehuanani Larson, Officiant is a wedding officiant located on Hawaii Island.

Michaela performs non-denominational and non-religouse ceremonies with or without Hawaiian touches. Take a look at her website: www.hawaiianstylebeachweddings.com for ceremony highlights, marriage licencing video, photos and a pricelist. Michaela offers a joyful, gentle, proffessional and memeralble ceremony.

Michaela's knowedge, insight and strong understanding of the Hawaiian traditions provide you with an authentic Hawaiian experience (she is the real thing). Michaela will gently guide you through your ceremony.

Visit Michaela’s website at www.hawaiianstylebeachweddings.com or www.simplekonaweddings.com, 808-896-7955

Michaela Lehuanani Larson, Wedding Officiant

Website: http://www.hawaiianstylebeachweddings.com

Mobile: 808-896-7955 (message or text)

Email: hawaiianweddings808@gmail.com

Mahalo Nui Loa,

Michaela Lehuanani Larson, Officiant

• Asian-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$375

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$375

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$200

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$200

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Earth-Based
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

HI

What languages do you speak?

English

• April
    April W. Getting married on 11/02/2021

A Beautiful Job!

Michaela Larson did such a great job at my daughters wedding! She turned her wedding into a Hawaiian style wedding that was so magical and beautiful it made the rest of our kids want to get married by her! You could feel the warmth of her words and she really meant what she was saying. Her ceremony truly came from her heart. It was breath taking to watch her. She was very easy to work with and very reasonably priced. I HIGHLY recommend hiring her as an officiant.

Mahalo April ❤️
    You are just to kind. You did an amazing job planning and organizing the wedding. I have to say I really thought you and your daughter were sisters.

Rayanne looked stunning and Kyle looked so handsome and was such a gentleman. Both of them asked me to stay for the reception. That was so kind of them. You have a great family.

Mahalo for this beautiful review. These reviews really go a long way for our local businesses. 🙏🏽❤️🙏🏽
    Matt T. Married on 09/03/2021

Magical Hawaiian Ceremony

My husband and I had our wedding officiated by Michaela. Everything about it far exceeded our expectations. It was the most magical wedding I have ever attended. I also officiate weddings and have been to many of them. She brings in a sacred energy and presence that is unparalleled to anyone else. Her easy going and non judgmental nature made us feel accepted and Loved. We felt like her family. All of our friends in attendance shared that our ceremony was the most magical thing they have ever witnessed. If you are looking for someone to officiate your ceremony, please pick Michaela. You won’t regret it. Put you me trust in her and you will be happy that you did. She performed for us a traditional Hawaiian ceremony that we didn’t even know we needed until we experienced it. If any part of you feels drawn to have your wedding in Hawaii, you need Michaela to be your person.

Hawaiian Style Beach Weddings with ALOHA's reply:

You’re making me cry. That’s so sweet and beautiful ♥️♥️♥️ You all brought great joy, love and mana to the ceremony. I’m just a guide and honored guest.
    Mahalo nui loa🙏🏽♥️🙏🏽
    Melissa S. Married on 08/24/2021

Memorable vow renewal for 25 yrs

We had Michaela perform our 25th anniversary vow renewal. We really wanted to have a "true" Hawaiian ceremony and that is what we got. It was absolutely fantastic and memorable (one for the books) Michaela is the most personable and fun officiant. She will make you feel relaxed, help and ask whatever you need to make your day "SPECIAL" ~ If you really want a Hawaiian ceremony which is unbelievable I would NOT look any further. This is the place... Please reach out to me if you have questions I can answer....

Hawaiian Style Beach Weddings with ALOHA's reply:

Mahalo nui loa Melissa, you are so sweet and kind.
    It was a pleasure spending time with you as you prepared with so much love for your sacred day.

Mahalo for allowing me to be a part of a beautiful evening. Your photos taken at the beach came out beautiful.

I am so honored that you asked me to perform your ceremony, it really means a lot to me and my ohana. Mahalo for helping us to perpetuate our culture from your experience and the heartfelt stories you will share with your friends and ohana.

Take care and please say aloha to Dale, his Mom and her partner. He was funny ;-)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Waikoloa Beach Resort Waikoloa, HI, 96738
Location of (Hawaiian Style Beach Weddings with ALOHA)
68-1834 Pau Nani St. Waikoloa, Hawaii, 96738 See on map
Waimea Kamuela, Hawaii, 96745 See on map
Kailua-Kona Kailua Kona, Hawaii, 96740 See on map
808-896-7955

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding