My Moviie

Ala Moana Hotel 410 Atkinson Drive Kona Tower Suite 462A, Honolulu, HI 96814 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,998
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 14

About My Moviie

Aloha from the beautiful island of Oahu, Hawaii. Welcome to My Moviie your one stop shop for professional wedding videography services. We also offer photography, slide show, same day edit services. We are your complete and only full service company in Hawaii. Our goal is to listen to your wishes providing you with excellent customer service and quality products so that you may cherish your memories of your wedding day over and over again.

Please call or text us today at: 808-388-3412 or email us at sam@mymoviie.com

105 Reviews for My Moviie

• Roxanne

Roxanne · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing Service!

Sam and his crew were amazing to work with. We were referred to My Moviie by our wedding photographer. The moment we met Sam, we knew he was the one we wanted to work with. Our bridal party and family members felt very comfortable with Sam and his crew as they had a way of making you laugh and smile. Our day was filled with love and precious moments captured by My Moviie. By the end of the night, Sam and his crew felt like family instead of our vendor. We highly recommend My Moviie for your most unforgettable moments.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Ariana D. · Married on 11/09/2019

Extremely professional and easy to work with

Excellent service, attentive photographer, GREAT photos, I 100% recommend My Moviie. We loved everything, thank you!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Leimakamae · Married on 09/01/2019

Grateful bride

Working with Sam has been such an amazing experience!! We first met Sam when he did my cousin’s wedding. We got to talk a little after the reception but he was pretty busy so I made sure to get his business card. Prior to meeting Sam, I was stressed about planning everything and things were not going well at all. During our initial consultation at his office, he was very professional yet laid back at the same time. It was so easy to talk to him. Too easy, to the point we began to get skeptical. Being that he has been in the business for an extended amount of time and even a planner at one point, he was able to ease my mind. His knowledge, connections, and reputation he has built in this industry shows if you just make the time to speak with him! He really went above and beyond, to the point we paid in full prior to leaving our first consultation. Since then, WE have had NO REGRETS AT ALL!! He helped us out EVERY STEP OF THE WAY! We are truly blessed to have met him and that he had our date available. I cannot express just how grateful we were to have him and the MyMoviie team on our wedding day!! It was a pleasure working with all of you! If your date is available, I urge you to at least make an appointment to get a glimpse of what they can offer! Sam and his crew are absolutely amazing!! They made me believe that it was our day and demolished whatever worries we had! They were with us from 8:30 am until 10:45 pm (we agreed at the initial meeting they would be with us from 9 am until 10 pm). Just another example of the initiative they take while doing their job. I truly hope that the entire MyMoviie team enjoyed themselves as much as we did!! On top of all of this, thank God, Sam and our Emcee have worked together before because they pretty much coordinated EVERYTHING amongst themselves. I feel that if we had anyone else, things would not have went the way they did. Sam was pretty much my partial planner as well. Just to let you know; I did hire a planner but what does that say about Sam, since he was the one I would call with questions or for advice/tips/ideas. I cannot even cover everything he did for us before, during, and after our wedding and reception. I truly feel like MyMoviie became part of our family. I know that I can still call him with any questions or concerns even though our wedding came and went. :)

We cannot express how appreciative we are to have worked with Sam and the MyMoviie team! You all are amazing! Thank you so very much for everything! We love you all!!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

My Moviie FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1998.00
    Add'l Hours
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Documentary
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• Love Story Weddings Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with them for many years and never heard 1 complaint about them. They truly care for the couple they work with. I give them 10 out of 10 not only for their amazing work but also their friendliness and integrity. They're also very easy to work with. It is very important for vendors to work well together and My Moviie has absolutely no problem with it!!

• American Marketing Chair Covers
    American Marketing Chair Covers Wedding Rentals

I have been working with Sam of My Moviie for a very, very long time and he proves to me and the clients I refer to him over and over again that he delivers the ultimate video & photo service and gives my clients the best in customer service satisfaction. Sam and his awesome crew is the most experienced video & photo company on the island PERIOD! and his perfect Wedding Wire reviews proves it with no doubt that he is the best and most affordable from them all. I will always refer My Moviie because it's not just his quality it's because he is just like family to me.

• Celebrity Tuxedos Wedding Dresses

We have had the pleasure of working directly with Sam and his crew from My Moviie over the years and also working with brides and grooms that have loved the service they provide. The crew does an amazing job of capturing all the special moments of the bride and groom's special day. We highly recommend My Moviie and Sam Barnhart.

• Ala Moana Hotel 410 Atkinson Drive Kona Tower Suite 462A Honolulu, HI, 96814 See on map
    9am to 9pm Daily