My Moviie

Ala Moana Hotel 410 Atkinson Drive Kona Tower Suite 462A, Honolulu, HI 96814 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,998
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13

About My Moviie

Aloha from the beautiful island of Oahu, Hawaii. Welcome to My Moviie your one stop shop for professional wedding videography services. We also offer photography, slide show, same day edit services. We are your complete and only full service company in Hawaii. Our goal is to listen to your wishes providing you with excellent customer service and quality products so that you may cherish your memories of your wedding day over and over again.

Please call or text us today at: 808-388-3412 or email us at sam@mymoviie.com

• Videos 10

101 Reviews for My Moviie

Mahina Kalei · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Wedding Expense

If you're deciding on hiring a videographer I would highly urge you to consider going with MyMoviie! Your wedding goes by in the blink of an eye and to have a video to relive the day is the best decision we made. Sam is super professional and very friendly. We were referred to his company and though we weren't planning on getting a videographer (because of the expense), we were very pleased with his service. Kevin and Larry who were our onsite videographers had awesome ideas and I can't wait to see the final product.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Annie Tangonan · Married on 05/18/2019

One of a kind amazing!

Amazing services and will always recommend to anyone

Sent on 05/21/2019

Sabrina Ngo · Married on 05/10/2019

One of the best most accommodating and professional video/photography team!

Sam and his team were an amazing camera crew. Sam endlessly coordinated with me and my mother for months before the wedding to make sure he had the location, timing, and all the events we would want captured on the wedding day. Sam is extremely detailed and will reassure you throughout the whole process that your wedding photos will be gorgeous. He made sure to capture every moment of the wedding day (getting ready, first look, ceremony, reception). Sam knew so much at the location of my wedding down to which areas of the resort would have the best backgrounds for pictures. He took absolutely beautiful pictures of the chapel and made sure to capture wonderful shots of the hotel where the reception was. He was so accommodating and made sure we stayed on schedule the whole day. His crew was so kind and so professional-- they made sure to remind me and my husband to smile during pictures since by the end of the day we were exhausted! They directed us for beautiful poses and were so kind to allow us to suggest a few of our own even after such a long day! I would recommend them a million times over. You will absolutely not be disappointed if you hired My Moviie for any of your special occasions. I am so glad we ended up choosing them to capture our wedding day!

Sent on 05/14/2019

My Moviie FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,998.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Love Story Weddings Photography
    Love Story Weddings Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with them for many years and never heard 1 complaint about them. They truly care for the couple they work with. I give them 10 out of 10 not only for their amazing work but also their friendliness and integrity. They're also very easy to work with. It is very important for vendors to work well together and My Moviie has absolutely no problem with it!!

• American Marketing Chair Covers
    American Marketing Chair Covers Wedding Rentals

I have been working with Sam of My Moviie for a very, very long time and he proves to me and the clients I refer to him over and over again that he delivers the ultimate video & photo service and gives my clients the best in customer service satisfaction. Sam and his awesome crew is the most experienced video & photo company on the island PERIOD! and his perfect Wedding Wire reviews proves it with no doubt that he is the best and most affordable from them all. I will always refer My Moviie because it's not just his quality it's because he is just like family to me.

• Celebrity Tuxedos
    Celebrity Tuxedos Wedding Dresses

We have had the pleasure of working directly with Sam and his crew from My Moviie over the years and also working with brides and grooms that have loved the service they provide. The crew does an amazing job of capturing all the special moments of the bride and groom's special day. We highly recommend My Moviie and Sam Barnhart.

• Ala Moana Hotel 410 Atkinson Drive Kona Tower Suite 462A Honolulu, HI, 96814 See on map
    9am to 9pm Daily