My Moviie

Honolulu, HI View map
$1,998 Most Popular Price

$1,998 Most Popular Price

Aloha from the beautiful island of Oahu, Hawaii. Welcome to My Moviie your one stop shop for professional wedding videography services. We also offer photography, slide show, same day edit and drone services. We are your complete and only full service company in Hawaii. Our goal is to listen to your wishes providing you with excellent customer service and quality products so that you may cherish your memories of your wedding day over and over again.

Please call or text us today at: 808-388-3412 or email us at sam@mymoviie.com

Sam Barnhart, CEO/President

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$795

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,998

Add'l Hours
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Message vendor

1 User photo

S. Awaya Married on 02/22/2020

Just the best ever

Most friendly dedicated team that you could hire. So awesome, just like family. And the best quality of service as well as the pictures, videos, slide show etc. Guaranteed the best. From S. Awaya Ohana
    Jared C. Married on 02/22/2020

Mayyyyyyjahhhhjjj🲪🯽

The most Professional, Epic, Easiest, Funniest, Comfortable, Experience a person can have when hiring a videographer for any event!
    Sam and his crew are the best !!
    Highly recommended
  • Roxanne
    Roxanne Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing Service!

Sam and his crew were amazing to work with. We were referred to My Moviie by our wedding photographer. The moment we met Sam, we knew he was the one we wanted to work with. Our bridal party and family members felt very comfortable with Sam and his crew as they had a way of making you laugh and smile. Our day was filled with love and precious moments captured by My Moviie. By the end of the night, Sam and his crew felt like family instead of our vendor. We highly recommend My Moviie for your most unforgettable moments.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Love Story Weddings Photography Love Story Weddings Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with them for many years and never heard 1 complaint about them. They truly care for the couple they work with. I give them 10 out of 10 not only for their amazing work but also their friendliness and integrity. They're also very easy to work with. It is very important for vendors to work well together and My Moviie has absolutely no problem with it!!

American Marketing Chair Covers American Marketing Chair Covers Wedding Rentals

I have been working with Sam of My Moviie for a very, very long time and he proves to me and the clients I refer to him over and over again that he delivers the ultimate video & photo service and gives my clients the best in customer service satisfaction. Sam and his awesome crew is the most experienced video & photo company on the island PERIOD! and his perfect Wedding Wire reviews proves it with no doubt that he is the best and most affordable from them all. I will always refer My Moviie because it's not just his quality it's because he is just like family to me.

Celebrity Tuxedos Celebrity Tuxedos Wedding Dresses

We have had the pleasure of working directly with Sam and his crew from My Moviie over the years and also working with brides and grooms that have loved the service they provide. The crew does an amazing job of capturing all the special moments of the bride and groom's special day. We highly recommend My Moviie and Sam Barnhart.

Ala Moana Hotel 410 Atkinson Drive Kona Tower Suite 462A Honolulu, HI, 96814

9am to 9pm Daily
Location of (My Moviie)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding