Pure Media Hawaii

Honolulu, HI View map
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

Magic happens when we create memories with passion.

Pure Media Hawaii is a team of passionate, dedicated and easy going photography and videography professionals. Our work is a product of the love for our craft, where we first and foremost capture what we see and feel. Let us give your event the mindfulness, artistic vision and expert attention it deserves.

Pure Media Hawaii offers a variety of pre set photography + videography packages for our clients to choose from. Pre set offerings include photo only, video only, and photo + video packages.

Other services include:

Contact Pure Media Hawaii at:

Email: Info@PureMediaHawaii.com
Website: www.PureMediaHawaii.com
Tel: (808) 987-1436 // (808) 347-0404

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

Highlight Video
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD

• Sandra
    Sandra G. Married on 10/19/2019

Simply Amazing!

We were in contact with Brandan and Sean through email mostly as we were planning this wedding long distance. Both were very nice, polite and responded quickly. On the day of Sean and Julio showed up on time, made us feel comfortable and made our day even more special! They are both so easy going and followed our wishes, I couldn't have asked for more! I have received all the videos and pictures on time and it exceeded our expectations! The drone videos were really cool! I highly recommend them for a wedding or any other event!
  • Judi
    Judi P. Married on 09/26/2019

Hire them!!

If you are looking for awesome photographers and videographers, look no further than Pure Media!! We worked with Brandan and Leela and they were professional and friendly and fun from start to finish! Planning a destination wedding always proves challenging but communicating with Brandan was easy. We have received our photos as of this post and they are beautiful!! We cannot wait to see how our video comes out. We know it's going to be amazing! Brandan's drone had technical issues on our wedding day and he went out of his way to come early the next morning to get those shots on the beach. We are definitely grateful that they go above and beyond for their clients!
  • Rachel
    Rachel F. Married on 07/27/2019

Best photographers and videographers!!!

Pure Media Hawaii did the photography and videography for my destination wedding in July 2019 at Paradise Cove. I planned my wedding from San Diego, CA. Sean was professional, patient and a great listener every time I emailed him or spoke with him over the phone. He is a true professional that really made me feel confident even though I was planning the day from so far away.

Brandan and Sean of Pure Media Hawaii made me and my husband feel so comfortable on our wedding day. Neither of us had professional photos done before and Brandan and Sean guided us every step of the way. Not only were they helpful, but they had such positive attitudes and a sense-of-humor that made the day even more fun!

When they got the photos, videos and highlight reel back to us we were blown away. Talk about professionals! They captured all the beautiful moments that we wanted…including the emotional look on my husband’s face during the first look…wow what a video!

I can not recommend these two enough. Coming from someone who is a detailed planner with high expectations, Pure Media Hawaii exceeded anything and everything I could have asked for!!! Hire them for your wedding day or any other big life moment and you will be thrilled!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

758 Kapahulu Avenue Suite 100 #1006 Honolulu, HI, 96815
808.987.1436
808-347-0404

M-F 9am - 5pm Closed most weekends
Location of (Pure Media Hawaii)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding