Sophia Roud Media

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Sophia Roud Media is a wedding videography company located in Honolulu, HI. Sophia is a talented storyteller that crafts captivating videos that allow her clients to enjoy their special days again and again. With endless creativity and a keen eye for detail, she documents precious memories of every event she attends as they naturally unfold.

Sophia takes great joy in sharing her passion for videography with clients as they celebrate life鈥檚 precious milestones. She truly values the connection she shares with couples and will go above and beyond to make their experience memorable. Her goal is to provide every client with exceptional service and awe-inspiring video keepsakes.

"With every film that I craft, I put all of myself into it. Everything my eyes see & my soul dreams comes to life on a screen. Sewing light, motion, and sheer elegance with hints of intimacy into my films is what I do best. What I value most is you & your energy during your special occasion, and with that being said, I prefer to capture genuine authentic moments between you and everyone that you love. Embracing all of the love throughout the day, I encase moments you will never have to part with, moments you can enjoy for a lifetime." - Sophia

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Tina N. Married on 11/17/2022

Everything we asked for

Highly recommend Sophia! She is very creative, prompt, friendly and overall a pleasure to work with. She created a video for our special occasion and she captured all the sweet moments so beautifully. I am planning to book her for future events because I really appreciate the direction she gave us during the shoot and was able to find so much beauty that we wouldn't have noticed right away. Don't miss the opportunity to have Sophia be a part of your special day!!!
    Lacey S. Married on 07/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Turned elopement chaos into bliss

Sophia saved our elopement. The universe shined down on us after our original photographer canceled a day before our elopement. My girlfriends were able to get in touch with Sophia, and after a short phone call and good vibes, she booked to come to Kauai for us to shoot our wedding. It truly was an elopement, meaning just me and my husband. But sophia made us both feel like we also had a friend there. She was so kind, so comfortable to be around, and her quirkiness and passion for what she does only reinforced that she was meant to be there on our big day the entire time. The universe has a funny way of working out :). I cannot recommend her enough. I felt giddy and happy the entire time she was shooting us and capturing our special moments.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

The Perfect Wedding DJs The Perfect Wedding DJs Wedding DJs

Sophia is talented, very talented. You would think someone with that much talent would be full of themselves but this girl is so humble and easy to work with. She is a terrific communicator and a team player, which is so important as vendors trying to make the wedding a success for the client. If you haven't seen her videos, go to her website and check them out. She is amazing. I look forward to working with her again in the future!

Erin Paris Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 59 Reviews
Chelsea Stratso Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 31 Reviews

Honolulu Honolulu, HI, 96825
Location of (Sophia Roud Media)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding