We LOVE weddings, especially the parts where we get to know our clients and make their weddings more amazing than they could have ever imagined! We take a unique approach by getting to know our clients, helping them discover what their wedding means to them and to transforming all their ideas into something that is a full reflection their personality as a couple. We do this through thoughtful and attentive communication and a creative and hands-on design process. We aim to set our clients at ease with our quirky and sometimes colorful approach to keeping things in perspective. If you are looking for the expertise of an event designer paired with prompt and friendly customer service, give us a SHOUT!!
We offer two types of services
THE WHOLE SHABANG - Full service event design + planning
THE FINISHING TOUCHES - Consulting + month of Coordination
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com for more information!
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
14 User photos
Andie Wheatley · Married on 06/22/2019
Louise & the LLW are worth every penny!
Louise is an angel sent from heaven! We booked her to coordinate our wedding - month of services - a year before our planned wedding timing. Her vision was exactly what we were looking for and we all got along so well right away! Due to unforeseen circumstances, we had to push the wedding a year out during the planning process. Louise took it all in stride and was so helpful with managing it all, and the benefit of waiting was that we then booked her for her full services + planning package PLUS LLW flowers. I cannot say how happy I am that we made this change!!!! Louise was absolutely crucial throughout our two year planning. She and her team kept everything laid-back and still organized, checking in periodically and ramping it up as we got closer to the date.Sent on 08/13/2019
As a type A person, it was daunting to hand over such an important event to someone else, but honestly it was easy with Louise and her team. Jen in particular - I've never seen a quicker response time (and always so kind when I inevitably did some math wrong)! The LLW team, to quote my bridesmaid, "made [my] Pinterest board come to life!" Everything looked as we dreamed up AND Louise is great about helping keep things on budget. She knows when to push to get something a little above and where to save money and get a deal - a VERY important quality. She's great at handling all the politics of family and vendors and everyone on the island clearly loves working with her. Even when something went wrong, which it does inevitably at some point in the planning process, Louise kept so calm it made ME calm and she had solutions ready to go - never a moment to waste! Guests were surprised at how laid-back I seemed on our wedding day, all thanks to Louise! Our wedding was everything we wanted and more because of Love Letter Weddings.
Her taste is impeccable, her talent is boundless - hire LLW for your wedding, you won't regret a single moment!
Alexandra Ristow · Married on 01/26/2019
Best money we've ever spent
LOUISE IS THE BEST! We could go on and on about why to hire Louise as your planner (we did consulting and month of package, and boy was it worth it). She and her team are skilled, passionate, organized, and have an artistic flare. More specifically:Sent on 02/17/2019
1) Louise helps you focus on your priorities. She pushes you to think about what you care about most for your wedding, and then helps you figure out the budgeting and logistics and vendors to make it happen. She does not push you to overspend or overextend yourself, and she was always willing to guide us with her expertise when we felt stuck or simply didn't have strong opinions (her expertise was always right).
2) Louise is calm, organized, and detail oriented. When we did our "month of" transition call with Louise and Jen, we hung up the phone and basically said "hiring Louise was the best money we've ever spent." Weddings involve a lot of details that most of us ordinarily have no reason to think about and, after the wedding, will (hopefully) never need to think about again: how to structure the flow of guests during different phases of the wedding, cost-effective but atmospheric tent lighting, how to order rentals, etc. Instead of investing tons of time and energy in learning all of these things, we read some of Louise's blog posts, told them a few things we knew we wanted, and then basically followed their expert advice on everything else (again, the theme is you can't go wrong listening to their advice).
3) She gives great guidance about vendors. Every single recommendation she made-- from venue, to caterer, to DJ, to make-up artist to photographer-- was not only excellent, it was an exceptional fit for us. We loved working with all of our vendors-- they were talented, personable, and professional--and every single vendor we contacted was genuinely excited when we told them we were working with Louise. She clearly has great taste and a stellar reputation, which goes a long way. In fact, the only minor problem we had was when a vendor added on some extra charges, and Louise and Jen basically made the problem disappear through a combination of magic and their good relationship with the vendor.
4) Flower design! We gave Louise a shoe-string flower budget and a plea to help us make it feel like our wedding wasn't flower deficient. Somehow she pulled off flower arrangements that were so vibrant, unique, and beautiful that they were getting compliments all night.
5) Overall stress reduction. We have heard stories from our friends whose wedding planners added to or failed to alleviate the stress of wedding planning. At times we felt guilty discussing our experience with Louise with these friends, because it felt like bragging. The week before our wedding was honestly one of the most relaxing weeks of my life (we arrived in Hawaii early). Yes, we had some errands to do, but even those were either fun or basically painless (Louise even came with us to Costco to give guidance as we purchased our alcohol). Everyone kept commenting on how relaxed we were, and Louise was the reason.
6) Louise is prepared for everything. Example: One of our best friends split open his pants busting a move to a Mr. Brightside mashup. Apparently Louise just sewed up the inseam of his pants and sent him back to the dance floor. What a pro.
This is already long, so if you have more questions or any doubt please feel free to ask Louise for our contact info so we can keep singing her praises. Or just do it, you will have no regrets.
Heidi · Married on 06/10/2018
When I started wedding planning a year ago, I didn't think I would need a wedding planner since I'm a teacher and thought I'd be able to do most of the planning myself. I can tend to be somewhat of a perfectionist with certain things, so I didn't know if I'd find someone that would be able to put my vision into reality the way I wanted it. But I'm SO GLAD I changed my mind and decided to hire Louise from Love Letter Weddings! Louise was so incredibly amazing from Day 1 and always had a solution for every single problem we encountered along the way. She was so sweet and kind and friendly from the get go. She made us feel very comfortable and at ease- like a friend we had known for awhile. She has amazing ideas and knows how to keep things within your budget. We also went with her to do our flowers and everything came out so beautiful!! She obviously takes pride in what she does and enjoys what she does, because everything came out so perfect. She went way above and beyond to do things for us that she didn't need to do- like helping us set up our chairs, helping us bring all our decorations and alcohol to the venue (which was a Godsend for us) and designed cute little tags and signs for our wedding. If you think you don't need anyone to help you with your wedding, trust me that when the week of your wedding comes along, you will be so relieved to have someone take things off of your hands and help you keep your sanity. There's so many little details and things that need to be done, you will be glad you have Louise there for you to help you pull everything together. My new husband and I agree that Louise was the very best investment we could have possibly made for our wedding and are SO THANKFUL for everything she did for us. I'm going to miss working with her, but will be recommending her to all my friends and family that may be getting married in the future. She is the best at what she does! Thank you Louise!!! We loved working with you :) xoxoxoSent on 06/23/2018
Love Letter Weddings LLC Price Rates
We can think of so many GREAT things about Louise. If you have dreamt of the perfect wedding, Louise is the one to contact to make that day a reality. She is creative, highly professional, extremely passionate about her work, she is down to earth, a go getter, a flower arranging ninja...the list really goes on. An all around wedding extraordinaire.
What can I say about Louise that hasn't already been said by everyone else? She is the ultimate professional, she loves what she does and she is very, very good at it. She creates a synergy among the vendors that results in happy clients every time. She makes my job easier and help clients to see the value in what I provide. I feel very blessed that I get to work with her so often. After all the events we've done together, there hasn't been one that I didn't enjoy. Hire this woman and you will never regret it.
Louise is an incredibly kind, knowledgable, intuitive human being, professional, and creative force. On the occasions I have had the pleasure to work with her, she is always one step ahead and prepared for everything. Her weddings run smoothly and effortless and even in the face of unseen circumstances, Louise handles the day with poise, purpose, and a warm smile. Her attention to detail is incredible and the scenes she dreams up and executes for her clients are beautiful and unique. Unlike many other cookie-cutter wedding planning services that are available here in the islands, Louise prides herself on creating a custom experience for her clients that is based more upon your values and feelings so you can get down to what truly excites you and leaves you feeling peaceful, joyful, and feeling at home on your wedding day. I highly recommend Louise for all your wedding planning needs and plan to use her for my own wedding day when the time comes.