Love Letter Weddings LLC

Honolulu, HI View map
$5,500 Package Price

$5,500 Package Price

We LOVE weddings, especially the parts where we get to know our clients and make their weddings more amazing than they could have ever imagined! We take a unique approach by getting to know our clients, helping them discover what their wedding means to them and to transforming all their ideas into something that is a full reflection their personality as a couple. We do this through thoughtful and attentive communication and a creative and hands-on design process. We aim to set our clients at ease with our quirky and sometimes colorful approach to keeping things in perspective. If you are looking for the expertise of an event designer paired with prompt and friendly customer service, give us a SHOUT!!

In addition to our planning and design services, we are florists! Love Letter Weddings Floral Design sprouted as complementary business to our parent planning + design firm. So much of designing an event is contingent on beautiful flowers. As event design grew to be our specialty, our floral design service blossomed into its own department.

Our signature looks are a blend of English garden and modern tropical. We love creating looks that honor both where our founder grew up (Washington State) and the beauty of our locale. Lush bouquets, stunning arch pieces, and organic centerpieces are right up our alley. Infusing color, texture and movement into our pieces is essential.

THE FULL SHEBANG - Full service event design + planning: $13,500+

MAID OF HONOR FOR HIRE - Unlimited consulting + month of Coordination: $6,500+

CUSTOM FLORAL DESIGN - Starting at $4,500

CONSULTING - Hire us by the hour to get a little extra help: $200+

Please feel free to email us at hello@loveletterweddings.com for more information!

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$11,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Allyse
    Allyse R. Married on 04/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

To the best wedding coordinator ever!

It is difficult to put into words how incredible our experience was with Louise and her team at Love Letter Weddings and Love Letter Weddings Floral. I think it is best to start from the beginning- My now husband and I got engaged in February 2020 and almost immediately started planning for our dream wedding. We knew we wanted a destination wedding on Oahu and began looking for a wedding coordinator. We had no idea what we were looking for but started a basic search that led us to several day-of coordinators. We quickly changed our search, because being so far away we decided it was best to have a more all-encompassing coordinator who could help us with vendors, design, logistics, budgeting, etc. We came across Love Letter Weddings and saw their “full-shebang service”, and although Louise offers a variety of services, we knew this was going to be it for us. I had already started a wedding Pinterest board and noticed that a lot of my pins happened to be from weddings designed by Louise. It was meant to be!

As you would expect by our engagement date, our wedding planning quickly hit a standstill because of Covid. We had to decide quickly on how we would proceed. Although there were many unknowns we decided to move forward, and I have to say Louise was a big part of the reason we decided to continue. Wedding planning ended up being a welcome distraction and our regular Skype/Zoom meetings with Louise and Jayna were honestly highlights during a difficult time.

Louise is very personable, and I feel like she can easily adapt and work with a variety of clients. My husband and I were pretty involved throughout the entire process, but I know she has had several clients that were more hands-off and has even surprised a bride and groom by selecting their venue for them. She was truly my dream coordinator too in terms of design and FLOWERS! Louise is not afraid of color, and although I’ve seen truly beautiful neutral weddings she’s designed, she helped us steer clear of the muted and moody feel. She also helped us create a design that was unique to us. It was bright, happy, tropical, and incorporated touches of my husband’s Mexican heritage beautifully.

For those of you that enjoy planning and marking things off your checklist like I do, Louise is definitely for you! My husband says his favorite part of planning was checking off items on Aisle Planner (the planning platform Louise uses) and seeing our percentage complete go up. You could tell how much knowledge and experience Louise has by her detailed lists and blog posts. You never have to question what to do or how to do something, she had everything listed for you down to what essentials to pack for your wedding. Her blog posts were also very helpful. I particularly liked her invitation and wedding site tips, along with interview questions for DJs/MCs, photographers, stylists, etc. Louise removed so much of the logistics and budgeting stress, which we really appreciated since at the time there was so much stress caused by Covid uncertainties. She helped us come up with hotel options for our guests when most hotels were closed and always gave us options that fit within budget. She is also without a doubt one of the most responsive people I have ever come across! Whenever we emailed or texted her a question, we would get an almost immediate response.

Because of Covid, our wedding day was a little different. We were very lucky in that a month before our wedding, outdoor weddings were permitted on Oahu, but Louise made sure our wedding was in compliance with the County’s guidelines- all of our guests were tested before they arrived, we provided all required information for contact tracing, all guests were temperature screened upon arrival, a limited amount of guests were seated at each table, and Louise’s boyfriend even made monstera leaf stickers that were stuck to the dance floor to allow for social distancing. Our goal was to make sure all our guests were comfortable and felt welcomed, and we really feel like that was achieved.

Although I do not have experience with any other wedding coordinators, I would say what sets Louise apart was that I felt like I had a real friend throughout the planning process. Whenever we were stressed about something she would help us get back on track and feel good about it. She is a great listener and always put a smile on our faces during our meetings. Most importantly, we had complete trust in her abilities and were able to completely relax on our wedding day and be 100% present in the moment. I don’t think we will ever stop hearing from our family and friends that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they’ve ever been to and that is mostly thanks to Louise. I would recommend that anyone getting married on Oahu get her as their coordinator and I am even actively trying to get my siblings to use her as well!
  • Kristen
    Kristen P. Married on 04/10/2021

The Wedding Day-of-Coordinator You've Been Looking For

Louise was our wedding guardian angel. When I contacted her to help with day-of coordination, roughly four months before our wedding date, we had no idea what our wedding could look like under the applicable Covid-related restrictions and orders. Even with this great amount of uncertainty, Louise jumped at the chance to help. From the moment we met, I felt like we were meant to work together. I consider myself an organized person, but Louise’s planning skills and attention to detail impressed me to no end. Louise and her team were so knowledgeable, organized, and flexible that they could seamlessly work around any issues and iron out any and all details, even during the most stressful weeks leading up to the wedding when we had to react to constantly evolving Covid rules. Louise has checklists for every part of the planning process, which meant that every single detail had been considered and planned in advance. She also contacted all of my vendors to share timelines, finalize invoices, and discuss specific and novel issues relating to the applicable pandemic safety measures. Louise also arranged (virtual) meetings with us and our emcee and officiant prior to the wedding to make sure we were all on the same page about the wedding and reception programs, and had great ideas for how the emcee and officiant could encourage guests to enjoy themselves but remain respectful of the Covid measures.
    On the day of our wedding, her calmness and composure were infectious, and my fiance and I felt completely relaxed and at peace throughout the whole day. On the few occasions where I checked on the status of something, Louise was already two steps ahead of me and had it all taken care of! The day after our wedding, we decided that everything had gone perfectly from our perspective, which just goes to show what an excellent job Louise and her team did. What could have easily been a very stressful day due to the pandemic turned out to be the best day of our lives! Finally, we also hired Love Letter Weddings to provide florals for our wedding, and could not have been happier with the beautiful arrangements she put together, at a very competitive price. I will be recommending Love Letter Weddings, and Love Letter Wedding Florals, to friends and family!
  • Bev
    Bev Married on 11/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING experience with Love Letter Wedding Floral!!

Our experience with Love Letter Wedding Floral was nothing short of AMAZING!! What immediately caught our attention was just how responsive Louise and Jayna were. With all the pressures and stress of wedding planning, responsiveness was key. Both Louise and Jayna were extremely professional and really understood our vision. They were real with us (when we had lofty floral design dreams) and collaborated with us on what turned out to be a beautiful design that still worked within our budget. We couldn’t be happier with how our florals came out. It was their friendliness and beautiful work that truly helped to ease the anxiety of our COVID wedding. We happily support them and look forward to working with them for more special occasions to come!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Knots & Shots Hawaii Knots & Shots Hawaii Wedding Officiants

We can think of so many GREAT things about Louise. If you have dreamt of the perfect wedding, Louise is the one to contact to make that day a reality. She is creative, highly professional, extremely passionate about her work, she is down to earth, a go getter, a flower arranging ninja...the list really goes on. An all around wedding extraordinaire.

The Perfect Wedding DJs The Perfect Wedding DJs Wedding DJs

What can I say about Louise that hasn't already been said by everyone else? She is the ultimate professional, she loves what she does and she is very, very good at it. She creates a synergy among the vendors that results in happy clients every time. She makes my job easier and help clients to see the value in what I provide. I feel very blessed that I get to work with her so often. After all the events we've done together, there hasn't been one that I didn't enjoy. Hire this woman and you will never regret it.

Chelsea Abril Photography Chelsea Abril Photography Wedding Photographers

Louise is an incredibly kind, knowledgable, intuitive human being, professional, and creative force. On the occasions I have had the pleasure to work with her, she is always one step ahead and prepared for everything. Her weddings run smoothly and effortless and even in the face of unseen circumstances, Louise handles the day with poise, purpose, and a warm smile. Her attention to detail is incredible and the scenes she dreams up and executes for her clients are beautiful and unique. Unlike many other cookie-cutter wedding planning services that are available here in the islands, Louise prides herself on creating a custom experience for her clients that is based more upon your values and feelings so you can get down to what truly excites you and leaves you feeling peaceful, joyful, and feeling at home on your wedding day. I highly recommend Louise for all your wedding planning needs and plan to use her for my own wedding day when the time comes.

1145 Bethel Street Honolulu, HI, 96813

Appointment Only
Location of (Love Letter Weddings LLC)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding