The Perfect Wedding DJs

Honolulu, HI View map
$2,199 Most Popular Price

$2,199 Most Popular Price

The Perfect Wedding DJs is an experienced wedding DJ in Honolulu, Hawaii. They have been serving the area for 14 years. They always make sure to go above and beyond their clients expectations to ensure optimal happiness. The Perfect Wedding DJs can provide the exceptional service any couple is looking for to ensure a fun event for both them and their guests.

The Perfect Wedding DJs has two DJ packages available, as well as specific add-ons. With a range of music available, couples are sure to find a genre that fits their style. Their services include:

• Multilingual MC
  • Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • Silent disco
  • Uplighting
  • Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,850

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,199

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Allyse
    Allyse R. Married on 04/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most amazing MC/DJ ever!

When my now husband and I met Crichton we knew without a doubt he was going to be apart of our wedding. He simply radiates positivity and happiness. In the short time we spoke with him, we felt like we had known him for years. He really made all our guests feel welcomed and went above and beyond for my in-laws by speaking to them in Spanish! The music he chose from of our selection list was on point, he got everyone on the dance floor, and he even brought some amazing lighting to add to the beautiful night! I would recommend that anyone getting married on Oahu get DJ/MC Crichton, you will not be disappointed!
  • Maili
    Maili Y. Married on 03/07/2021

Party of Litetime

Crichton and his team are AMAZING. He was incredibly helpful in planning entertainment and delivering the most amazing reception we could hope for!

Crichton contacted us early on to walk us through the reception programming and make sure we were on the same page. He shared valuable insights and suggestions from his experiences doing other events. His experience really showed while he described what he thought would make a seamless program. Crichton provided an incredibly helpful framework that my groom and I could then tailor to our personal preference. He also went out of his way to meet our bridal party and rehearse, once again making the day of much easier.

The reception itself was THE BOMB. Our guests raved about how much fun they had and truly enjoyed themselves. We are still hearing back from guests months after the event.

Crichton made the night so simple for my groom and I that we could relax and go with the program we had set. Crichton took care of making sure everything ran smoothly and that everyone had a great time. Would recommend 100% .

Thank you to Crichton and his team!
  • Chris
    Chris F. Married on 02/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We changed our wedding day for Crichton

Our wedding DJ was also our officiant. When we originally planned to have a destination wedding, we wanted a cultural authentic and fun reception and got both when we interviewed Crichton and we knew that we would really want him. We moved up our wedding to early February 2020 because we had a hunch that he was the missing piece and he really did deliver with warmth, humour and a personal touch that made everyone comfortable throughout the night. We changed up timelines throughout the night and Crichton also acted as emcee to keep things moving as the mouthpiece of our planner and everything worked smoothly. It's obvious he has lots of good will in the community and everyone likes working with him.... and by moving our wedding date up to an earlier time - we were able to have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon just before the world locked down.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Deals

The Perfect Wedding DJs 1
Exclusive

Love Letter Weddings LLC Love Letter Weddings LLC Wedding Planners

What can I say, Crichton and Travis are hands down my favorite DJs and MCs to work with on the island!! Not only do they do a stellar job of customizing playlists for my clients and reading the crowd during an event, but they are truly genuine and kind people. They are just as eager as I am to make sure my clients have the best possible experience on their wedding day. Every time Crichton has MC'd my clients' events, he takes the time to go over every detail and talking point to make sure we are all on the same page. Often times, he is able to come up with unique and fun ways to personalize my clients programs. He has worked with clients of mine who had very unique and specific music requests as well as clients who had no idea what music to play. In both cases, he nailed it and the dance floor was full all night long. When I have clients who don't think their guests will be big dancers, he is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to activities and keeping the guests entertained. If you are looking for great music and even better customer service (at a fair price mind you), look no further than the Perfect Wedding DJs!

Knots & Shots Hawaii Knots & Shots Hawaii Wedding Officiants

We have had the pleasure of working with these guys on several occasions. They are professional, friendly, have top notch equipment, and do a fantastic job. It's a bonus that they have great personalities and are down to earth. They also provide other dj services such as silent discos which is creative and awesome. 5 stars to these guys!

Kooldip Productions Kooldip Productions Wedding DJs

The Perfect Wedding DJs absolutely live up to their name. They are perfect not only when it comes to your special day, but even leading up to it. I had the pleasure to meet Crichton and Travis through the Wedding Cafe and by far, they are the finest gentlemen you can meet in the industry. I can truly say that the professionalism of these guys are unmatched. They blew away our event with about 40 brides and grooms because they ARE the only ones in Hawaii with a Silent Disco (ask them about what that is). Super cool and innovative idea if you want your party to go on forever! Once you party with these guys, you wouldn't want to stop anyway! Give them a call right now! There are vendors who you may want at your event. But these are the guys you NEED to make your event remarkable!

729 Kii Street Honolulu, 96825

Mon - Sat (9-5)
Location of (The Perfect Wedding DJs)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding