729 Kii Street, Honolulu, HI 96825 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About The Perfect Wedding DJs

The Perfect Wedding DJs is an experienced wedding DJ in Honolulu, Hawaii. They have been serving the area for 14 years. They always make sure to go above and beyond their clients expectations to ensure optimal happiness. The Perfect Wedding DJs can provide the exceptional service any couple is looking for to ensure a fun event for both them and their guests.

The Perfect Wedding DJs has two DJ packages available, as well as specific add-ons. With a range of music available, couples are sure to find a genre that fits their style. Their services include:

• Bilingual MC

The Perfect Wedding DJs 6
The Perfect Wedding DJs 7

Andie Wheatley · Married on 06/22/2019

Simply the best!

WE LOVE CRICHTON!!! My husband and I hired Crichton for our wedding this June and he was everything we wanted and more! Crichton brings such a fun and loving energy to everywhere he goes. As soon as we met I knew he got the vibe we were going for and man were we right! He got what we were going for right away and assured us our reception was in safe hands.

All of our guests raved about him - seriously every single one! He emceed with grace and shared historical background about our venue and the island which was appreciated by all. He read the dance floor perfectly and knew EXACTLY what everyone wanted to hear - including a Beyonce medley that brought the house down. He also made it super easy to end our formal dances gracefully - not an awkward moment in sight!

I'm also compelled to mention that he was also incredibly kind and shared his giant fan with me as I may have been overheating just a tiny bit :) talk about above and beyond. I wish we had parties all the time so we could hire him all the time! Thanks, Crichton!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    The Perfect Wedding DJs 8
  • Christian

Christian · Married on 11/03/2018

Exceeded my expectations.

As a Type A, super detailed and fussy style of bride, I can be tough to please. Now that our beautiful wedding is over and I can reflect on the entire experience, I can honestly say we would 110% choose Crichton again. He was one of the few vendors that exceeded my already high expectations. From our initial conversation with Crichton, I knew he would be fun and we loved that he was local too. He was one of our most responsive vendors (ideal for the Type As out there) and he has a total rockstar of an Executive Assistant, named Sara. She coordinated all of the contracts and payment deadlines and just checked in with us in the months leading up to our event. She's a total professional, who pays attention to details. We gave her our list of 15 totally obscure (yet meaningful) songs we wanted to hear during the dinner service THE NIGHT BEFORE our wedding. While we sat there with our friends and family, we heard those songs playing softly in the background. Crichton also served as our MC flawlessly. So smooth and confident and hilarious. He's a consummate professional, yet exudes the chill island vibe you want at your wedding. His Assistant the night of our wedding was Russell. Oh Russell, what a gem. He's a combo of Hype Man and that one guy that can get anyone to dance at a wedding (including my dad who's never danced in his life!). Not only did the two of them put on an entertaining show under their DJ tent, they hit the dance floor! They were dancing with aunties, leading us in the Cupid Shuffle...my own girlfriends kept asking them to dance with them. They are so charismatic, so fun and so professional. We were worried no one would dance at our reception. Crichton, and his The Perfect Wedding DJ's team, kept the reception flow running smoothly and on time, and they got our friends and family out of their seats and up dancing. We are so lucky to have found them and grateful to them for making our special day, a lot more special. Mahalo nui!

Sent on 03/15/2019
    The Perfect Wedding DJs 9
    The Perfect Wedding DJs 10
    The Perfect Wedding DJs 11
    The Perfect Wedding DJs 12
    The Perfect Wedding DJs 13
    The Perfect Wedding DJs 14

Cheri · Married on 06/16/2018

The Perfect Wedding DJs are the ones to have for a memorable and special day. Crichton and his staff were professional and performed beyond expectations. I highly recommend using them for your special day.

Sent on 09/05/2018

The Perfect Wedding DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,850.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Love Letter Weddings LLC
    Love Letter Weddings LLC Wedding Planners

What can I say, Crichton and Travis are hands down my favorite DJs and MCs to work with on the island!! Not only do they do a stellar job of customizing playlists for my clients and reading the crowd during an event, but they are truly genuine and kind people. They are just as eager as I am to make sure my clients have the best possible experience on their wedding day. Every time Crichton has MC'd my clients' events, he takes the time to go over every detail and talking point to make sure we are all on the same page. Often times, he is able to come up with unique and fun ways to personalize my clients programs. He has worked with clients of mine who had very unique and specific music requests as well as clients who had no idea what music to play. In both cases, he nailed it and the dance floor was full all night long. When I have clients who don't think their guests will be big dancers, he is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to activities and keeping the guests entertained. If you are looking for great music and even better customer service (at a fair price mind you), look no further than the Perfect Wedding DJs!

• Knots & Shots Hawaii
    Knots & Shots Hawaii Wedding Officiants

We have had the pleasure of working with these guys on several occasions. They are professional, friendly, have top notch equipment, and do a fantastic job. It's a bonus that they have great personalities and are down to earth. They also provide other dj services such as silent discos which is creative and awesome. 5 stars to these guys!

• Kooldip Productions
    Kooldip Productions Wedding DJs

The Perfect Wedding DJs absolutely live up to their name. They are perfect not only when it comes to your special day, but even leading up to it. I had the pleasure to meet Crichton and Travis through the Wedding Cafe and by far, they are the finest gentlemen you can meet in the industry. I can truly say that the professionalism of these guys are unmatched. They blew away our event with about 40 brides and grooms because they ARE the only ones in Hawaii with a Silent Disco (ask them about what that is). Super cool and innovative idea if you want your party to go on forever! Once you party with these guys, you wouldn't want to stop anyway! Give them a call right now! There are vendors who you may want at your event. But these are the guys you NEED to make your event remarkable!

• 729 Kii Street Honolulu, 96825 See on map