729 Kii Street, Honolulu, HI 96825 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About The Perfect Wedding DJs

The Perfect Wedding DJs is an experienced wedding DJ in Honolulu, Hawaii. They have been serving the area for 14 years. They always make sure to go above and beyond their clients expectations to ensure optimal happiness. The Perfect Wedding DJs can provide the exceptional service any couple is looking for to ensure a fun event for both them and their guests.

The Perfect Wedding DJs has two DJ packages available, as well as specific add-ons. With a range of music available, couples are sure to find a genre that fits their style. Their services include:

• Bilingual MC

img2461

• Videos 2

47 Reviews for The Perfect Wedding DJs

Cheri · Married on 06/16/2018

The Perfect Wedding DJs are the ones to have for a memorable and special day. Crichton and his staff were professional and performed beyond expectations. I highly recommend using them for your special day.

susan · Married on 04/28/2018

I booked the Perfect Wedding DJ's for my wedding this past April and they were AMAAAAZING! My package included the monogram, the photobooth, the uplights, the mic for the ceremony, the music for the ceremony, the cocktail hour music, reception music, and emcee. Crichton was seriously THE BEST. He was so easy to work with because he's so easy to talk to! He was very patient, understanding and very accommodating!

Everyone at my wedding had a great time, thanks to Crichton! He was soooo hilarious! He kept everyone laughing and entertained throughout the whole reception! I hate going to those weddings where the program just drags because the emcee isn't funny/entertaining....well, my wedding was the polar opposite of that! We played a bunch of wedding games and Crichton got the guests really involved! Not to mention, his uplights and monogram made my reception look amaaaaazing!! :)

Throughout the whole program, we had to move things around because we were running late...but Crichton totally saved us!! He is GREAT at improvising!! On multiple occasions, he had to act quick and think on his feet...and he nailed it! He was such a natural that nobody knew we were behind schedule!

After the ceremony and reception, all my guests asked about my emcee and how good/funny he was! Everyone had such a great time that it's been over a month and they're still talking about our wedding! :)

I'm not gonna lie...we went through some stressful times during the wedding planning process but Crichton has a way of making people feel comfortable!! Thanks Crichton for talking me off the ledge and for always helping me feel at ease!! Ryan thanks you too!! haha!

I would absolutely recommend him to anyone and everyone! You definitely won't regret booking him! :) There are a lot of DJ's and EMCEEs out there thinking they can do the job but can't. Crichton is legit!!! He's the BEST! Call him for a consultation...you'll see!! :)

The Perfect Wedding DJs 1
    The Perfect Wedding DJs 2
    The Perfect Wedding DJs 3
    The Perfect Wedding DJs 4
  • O

Jay · Married on 04/07/2018

We hired The Perfect Wedding DJs for our wedding ceremony, and they did a wonderful job. We worked with Chrichton Uale in getting our song list together and he was great. We didn't get to meet the DJ (I think his name was Kalei) on the wedding day unfortunately because we were so busy, but he did a fantastic job. The processional songs were timed perfectly and faded in and out right on the dot. Also, all of our pre and post ceremony songs were played and we couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Sometimes you don't realize how important the small details are with music until the day of comes. To put the icing on the cake, these guys are very affordable too! We wish we would have booked this company for our wedding reception as well because we don't have the same positive feedback for the company that did our reception. Highly recommended!

The Perfect Wedding DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,850.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Love Letter Weddings LLC
    Love Letter Weddings LLC Wedding Planners

What can I say, Crichton and Travis are hands down my favorite DJs and MCs to work with on the island!! Not only do they do a stellar job of customizing playlists for my clients and reading the crowd during an event, but they are truly genuine and kind people. They are just as eager as I am to make sure my clients have the best possible experience on their wedding day. Every time Crichton has MC'd my clients' events, he takes the time to go over every detail and talking point to make sure we are all on the same page. Often times, he is able to come up with unique and fun ways to personalize my clients programs. He has worked with clients of mine who had very unique and specific music requests as well as clients who had no idea what music to play. In both cases, he nailed it and the dance floor was full all night long. When I have clients who don't think their guests will be big dancers, he is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to activities and keeping the guests entertained. If you are looking for great music and even better customer service (at a fair price mind you), look no further than the Perfect Wedding DJs!

• Knots & Shots Hawaii, LLC
    Knots & Shots Hawaii, LLC Wedding Officiants

We have had the pleasure of working with these guys on several occasions. They are professional, friendly, have top notch equipment, and do a fantastic job. It's a bonus that they have great personalities and are down to earth. They also provide other dj services such as silent discos which is creative and awesome. 5 stars to these guys!

• Kooldip Productions
    Kooldip Productions Wedding DJs

The Perfect Wedding DJs absolutely live up to their name. They are perfect not only when it comes to your special day, but even leading up to it. I had the pleasure to meet Crichton and Travis through the Wedding Cafe and by far, they are the finest gentlemen you can meet in the industry. I can truly say that the professionalism of these guys are unmatched. They blew away our event with about 40 brides and grooms because they ARE the only ones in Hawaii with a Silent Disco (ask them about what that is). Super cool and innovative idea if you want your party to go on forever! Once you party with these guys, you wouldn't want to stop anyway! Give them a call right now! There are vendors who you may want at your event. But these are the guys you NEED to make your event remarkable!

• 729 Kii Street Honolulu, HI 96825 See on map