Kpix photography

98-1440 Koaheahe st apt a, Pearl City, HI 96782 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,499
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Real Weddings 6
  • Deals 2

About Kpix photography

Aloha,

Recently everyone has been affected by the Corona and it has impacted many couples that had their wedding plans postponed/canceled as well as many businesses in the wedding industry that have been put out of work during this time. I am hoping to offer up some relief during these times and I hope that it will work mutually for both of us.

1. If you had a photographer and had to cancel because of corona/conflicting dates than if available, I will be glad to help you with your wedding while matching their package with proof of cancellation.

2. If you are still looking for a photographer for 2020-2021 than I will gladly help you and I am currently offering a $400 discount to every couple during these stressful times.

Stay safe and healthy. I look forward to hearing from you.

Mahalo,
Keoni Kitagawa

Kpix Photography is a creative photographer located in Honolulu, Hawaii. Each wedding they photograph is treated with care and creativity, blending styles of photojournalism, relaxed portraits and even a hint of high fashion editorial. They understand being camera-shy and are able to work with couples to make them more comfortable and confident in front of the camera. Their mission is to make your wedding photos visually stunning, because they believe it’s one thing to take a picture, it’s another thing to create art.

Kpix Photography offers many services to capture every memory on your wedding day. These services include:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
Kpix Photography also offers many ways to bring your wedding photos to life. These photography items include:

• Albums

39 Reviews for Kpix photography

• John

John Lloyd · Getting married on 09/21/2020

Best choice!!

Amazing pictures and so easy to work with! I hate taking pictures and our engagement shoot was so fun. I could not wait to get our pictures back and was not disappointed at all. Keoni seriously takes GORGEOUS pictures, even the ones I didn't like myself in were beautiful. When looking for a photographer I fell in love with his lighting and could not be happier with my own pictures.

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Tracie

Tracie Blair · Getting married on 09/17/2020

My husband hates everyone. And he likes kpix

My husband hates just about everyone (except me and his mama). He was mad that I went ahead and found a friend of my sister while we were on vacation in Hawaii. Our original plan was to have my little sister take our pictures so he would be a little more relaxed because he hates pictures. So after some coaxing and some wine he came around and we met Keoni at “cockroach cove” (I really couldn’t have made this less appealing)

Well we get there and Keoni does his thing and behold, my husband is having FUN. He LIKES it. Ironically, another couple came out and was having their engagement photos taken as well... well, the photographer was literally placing them how he wanted them and it was awkward and weird. My husband turned to me and was like “thank god we got Keoni”. Truthfully thank GOD I went with him because we would have regretted anything else

Once the photos came through we were SO happy with them. They literally couldn’t have been better. We felt like movie stars!! We promptly hired Keoni to do our wedding. We wouldn’t have anyone else.

Sent on 04/24/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kpix photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2499
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Kpix photography 2
    Corona

Aloha,

Everyone has been affected by the Corona and it has impacted many couples as well as many businesses in the wedding industry. I am here to offer up some relief during these times and I hope that it will work mutually for both of us.

1. If you had a photographer and had to cancel because of corona/conflicting dates then if available I will be glad to help you with your wedding while matching their package with proof of cancellation.

2. If you are looking for a photographer for 2020-2021 than I will gladly help you and I am currently offering a $400 discount to every couple during these stressful times.

Stay safe and healthy. I look forward to hearing from you.

mahalo,
    Keoni Kitagawa

• The Perfect Wedding DJs Wedding DJs

Keone is a lot of fun to work with. He is very professional, has a great eye for pictures and is one of the friendliest photographers I have worked with. I look forward to working with him again very soon!

• Orig Media Wedding Videographers

Keoni is great! Definitely book him.

• 98-1440 Koaheahe st, apt a Pearl City, 96782 See on map
    808-425-9024 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kpix photography)