Loulu Palm Weddings

North Shore Oahu 58-057 Kamehameha Highway, Haleiwa, HI 96712 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Loulu Palm Weddings

Loulu Palm Weddings is an ethereal beachside wedding venue located in Honolulu, Hawaii. Their expansive, lush lawn and gorgeous secluded beachfront are tucked between the magnificent blue waters and tropical mountains. Its scenic views and vintage charm of the on-site Hawaiian farmhouse create a magical setting for your wedding, stunning backdrops for your photos and wonderful memories that you can cherish for years to come.

Facilities and Capacity
Loulu Palm Weddings can accommodate up to 225 guests. They offer two event spaces on their property, including one indoor space as well as one outdoor space in their beautiful beachfront garden with covered option.

The venue has on-site event planning available, as well as many other wedding services. These services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound
  • Outside vendors
  • Pet friendly
  • Setup
  • Wireless internet

Other Facilities
In addition, Loulu Palm Weddings offers other spaces on the property for your convenience. These spaces include:

• Parking
  • Shuttle
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Other Services
Loulu Palm Weddings is available to host other wedding related events. These events include:

• Bridal shower

absolutelyloved 0319
kelliscottbridalsunset 32

136 Reviews for Loulu Palm Weddings

Connie · Married on 06/17/2018

My husband and I are from California and had our destination wedding at Loulu Palms 6/17/18. A year prior I contacted Loulu Palm after searching WeddingWire for top rated Hawaii venues with an ocean view. Up to that point I had contacted 15 other venues in Hawaii/California and was having anxiety over budgeting and event planning burdens. Kristina Domanski became my LP venue contact. When she called me, she put all my worries to rest. Her optimism, professionalism and tactful honesty was why I chose her as my planner and LP as my venue. This ended up being one of my best decisions ever. Before booking, at my request, she gave me two references of couples who had recently gotten married at LP in 2017. Both references gave me the same feedback: she's amazing, this venue is great. Over the past year we sent countless wedding planning emails. My husband is Indian and my in-laws wanted to incorporate some Indian wedding traditions into our ceremony. Kristina really bent over backwards to accommodate all our requests. My in-laws were heavily involved in planning and also were so impressed. I used all her recommended vendors, and I received amazing compliments from our guests for the venue/entertainment/food/flowers. Minor detail - I do recommend telling guests to wear insect repellent at the venue if they're prone to getting bug bites. We booked our wedding date before flying from CA to visit the venue/vendors a few months prior to the wedding - its hard to imagine but the venue is more impressive and beautiful than in the pictures. We ended up having all our guests stay in Waikiki and had a bus drive most of them over to the venue. As with any big event there were minor hiccups during the wedding that Kristina dealt with discreetly but everything seemed seamless and our guests had a blast. Overall my husband, our families, our guests and I give Loulu Palms and their planning services 10/10

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2018

My husband and I just recently planned our wedding from California and chose Loulu Palm for our ceremony and reception location. We had never been to Hawaii before so all we had to go on were the reviews and photographs and it was nothing less than perfect. Linda Kress was amazing to work with the whole way through. she is extremely busy but is very detail oriented and both the ceremony and reception turned out EXACTLY as I had pictured it would be! This estate is private and is the perfect location for an intimate evening with family and friends. Several of our friends and family said it was the best wedding they had ever been to and the best location! We also have a few friends that want to renew their vows there!

Javier · Married on 05/29/2018

My wife found Loulu Palm when searching for our wedding venue. We planned with very little time in advance, and even with barely some months, our coordinator, Linda Kress, managed to assemble and come with solutions to absolutely everything that came up. My wife is very indecisive, and I had no idea about Hawaii, beyond some geographic information. Linda helped us by supplying options for everything, after some feedback about our very general ideas.
    Loulu convinced us, before Linda operated her magic, for the broad range of services and facilities it offered, at an incredible price. The ocean front, the charming house, the deck, the lawns and the trees offering privacy... Just the pictures were enough. But when we first went to the property, I was in awe to the beauty of it all. The mountains, the ocean, and the little communities in the North Shore... it was truly the best first decision on our wedding we could have made.
    Linda made sure we enjoyed and made the best possible use of the property. In my sincere opinion she even went well beyond the call of duty, helping us even in matters not directly related to the wedding, or helping me find a suit a week before the ceremony(my bad, I just left it for the last moment).
    For a small to medium sized wedding, the facilities, price and location almost unbeatable, in my opinion. I was born and raised in Cancun, Mexico, but the standard set by the services and facilities at Loulu are high and hard to match, under any perspective, and compared to any other venue.

Loulu Palm Weddings Pricing

Loulu Palm Weddings Price Rates

Loulu Palm Weddings FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Parking
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 225
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Beach, Farm/Ranch, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

• Rachel Rose Photography
    Rachel Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

Loulu Palms is a unique and beautiful private estate venue located on the north shore of oahu. Surrounded with ocean views and the fresh ocean air, Loulu Palms estate offers a one of a kind experience, away from the tourists scene of overcrowded beaches, here you will find a little hidden gem.

• Knots & Shots Hawaii, LLC
    Knots & Shots Hawaii, LLC Wedding Officiants

Absolutely beautiful estate and Linda is a dream to work with!

• Miller DJ Hawaii LLC
    Miller DJ Hawaii LLC Wedding DJs

We are always pleased to work with the staff at Loulu Palms Estate. They are professional and have the most Aloha for all of their clients and it is such a beautiful setting and just a picture perfect venue for your Hawaii Wedding. We recommend Loulu Palms to all of our inquiring Clients because we know they will receive the best!

• North Shore Oahu, 58-057 Kamehameha Highway Haleiwa, HI 96712 See on map
    8008807256 (Other Phone Number)
    9 am to 6 pm Hawaii time