136 Reviews for Loulu Palm Weddings

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
136 Loulu Palm Weddings Reviews

My husband and I are from California and had our destination wedding at Loulu Palms 6/17/18. A year prior I contacted Loulu Palm after searching WeddingWire for top rated Hawaii venues with an ocean view. Up to that point I had contacted 15 other venues in Hawaii/California and was having anxiety over budgeting and event planning burdens. Kristina Domanski became my LP venue contact. When she called me, she put all my worries to rest. Her optimism, professionalism and tactful honesty was why I chose her as my planner and LP as my venue. This ended up being one of my best decisions ever. Before booking, at my request, she gave me two references of couples who had recently gotten married at LP in 2017. Both references gave me the same feedback: she's amazing, this venue is great. Over the past year we sent countless wedding planning emails. My husband is Indian and my in-laws wanted to incorporate some Indian wedding traditions into our ceremony. Kristina really bent over backwards to accommodate all our requests. My in-laws were heavily involved in planning and also were so impressed. I used all her recommended vendors, and I received amazing compliments from our guests for the venue/entertainment/food/flowers. Minor detail - I do recommend telling guests to wear insect repellent at the venue if they're prone to getting bug bites. We booked our wedding date before flying from CA to visit the venue/vendors a few months prior to the wedding - its hard to imagine but the venue is more impressive and beautiful than in the pictures. We ended up having all our guests stay in Waikiki and had a bus drive most of them over to the venue. As with any big event there were minor hiccups during the wedding that Kristina dealt with discreetly but everything seemed seamless and our guests had a blast. Overall my husband, our families, our guests and I give Loulu Palms and their planning services 10/10

Profile Picture Connie, 6/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

My husband and I just recently planned our wedding from California and chose Loulu Palm for our ceremony and reception location. We had never been to Hawaii before so all we had to go on were the reviews and photographs and it was nothing less than perfect. Linda Kress was amazing to work with the whole way through. she is extremely busy but is very detail oriented and both the ceremony and reception turned out EXACTLY as I had pictured it would be! This estate is private and is the perfect location for an intimate evening with family and friends. Several of our friends and family said it was the best wedding they had ever been to and the best location! We also have a few friends that want to renew their vows there!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife found Loulu Palm when searching for our wedding venue. We planned with very little time in advance, and even with barely some months, our coordinator, Linda Kress, managed to assemble and come with solutions to absolutely everything that came up. My wife is very indecisive, and I had no idea about Hawaii, beyond some geographic information. Linda helped us by supplying options for everything, after some feedback about our very general ideas.
Loulu convinced us, before Linda operated her magic, for the broad range of services and facilities it offered, at an incredible price. The ocean front, the charming house, the deck, the lawns and the trees offering privacy... Just the pictures were enough. But when we first went to the property, I was in awe to the beauty of it all. The mountains, the ocean, and the little communities in the North Shore... it was truly the best first decision on our wedding we could have made.
Linda made sure we enjoyed and made the best possible use of the property. In my sincere opinion she even went well beyond the call of duty, helping us even in matters not directly related to the wedding, or helping me find a suit a week before the ceremony(my bad, I just left it for the last moment).
For a small to medium sized wedding, the facilities, price and location almost unbeatable, in my opinion. I was born and raised in Cancun, Mexico, but the standard set by the services and facilities at Loulu are high and hard to match, under any perspective, and compared to any other venue.

Profile Picture Javier, 5/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nickie is awesome! We had our wedding at Loulu Palms this past weekend as a destination wedding and we couldn't have been happier. The venue is perfect (ceremony with beach right behind us but nice forest background) and Nickie made the whole process seamless. I highly recommend Loulu Palms for your Hawaii Wedding!

Profile Picture aaron, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

Everything from the location, wedding venue, and of course, the Incredible Linda Kress, was nothing short of spectacular !

We had a lot of different ideas regarding an small, intimate, outdoor wedding in Hawaii but Loulu Palm stood out to us from all the reviews we have read online. As we got to know more about the property, we fell in love with how beautiful, laid back, and incredibly accommodating the property is. We really couldn't find a better venue, coordinator, or environment that embodies the spirit of Aloha. Thank you !!

Linda Kress was absolutely amazing throughout the entire planning process. She was incredibly responsive (we've always gotten an email within 24 hours), organized (kept minutes and notes of every meeting) , and had really good suggestions and recommendations to help us stay within our budget. Looking back at all our wedding expenses, choosing and hiring Linda was among THE best decision we made.

With her connections and recommendations with local vendors, we saved countless hours by not having to hunt down vendors and evaluate them blindly. Linda would give us her top 3 -5 vendors and would let us choose whoever we feel most comfortable with. We of course looked at her suggestions and we were very pleased to see that her suggestions were also very highly rated and well recommended. Definitely saved us so much time and money. We literally almost paid for Linda's services with the amount we saved from the vendors!

Lastly, Linda was such a calming and stabilizing presence throughout the entire process. She gave us monthly tasks, encouraged us, and gently nudged us when we fell behind in our tasks. Thank you for helping us plan our perfect dream wedding ! It was everything we wanted and more.

Profile Picture Dexter, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We planned a destination wedding. I found Loulu Palm on instragrams and it looked so beautiful in photos and even better in reality. The grounds were kept clean and such a big space to use and do so much. I had awesome help from Nicki and Linda Kress who coordinated my wedding and went above and beyond for us. They are amazing! Our wedding was the most perfect day and it was all because of Linda, Nicki and the perfect venue, they made everything less stressful for me especially being an overseas wedding. They helped where they could get me better deals on the set up of the wedding which was stunning. The wedding went smoothly. I would highly recommend this venue and these ladies to anyone looking to get married in Hawaii, they worked so well with me and my family. The venue backs onto the beach and is just so beautiful, has a pretty swing at the front which was good for photos, long grass area (great if you have kids attending the wedding) and much more. The food was delicious all the guests were raving about it saying it was the best food they've had a wedding the caterer's came recommended from Loulu Palm (D'lish catering). All of our guests also said that this was the prettiest wedding they've been to. We are hoping to go back for our one year anniversary and visit the venue. For photos of the wedding please look at Tim Coulson Photography https://timcoulson.com/ or on instagram.

Profile Picture NIKEE, 1/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Parking

We married at Loulu Palms 5 years ago. I organised a suprise vow renewal and wanted to deal with Linda Kress again as we she our coordinator 5 years ago. What can i say about Linda? She is simply the best. From amswering my calls from Australia at 9:30pm at night to organising everything for me on the day, even making sure my 2 daughters lookes the part, Linda was so easy to deal with and made the day even more amazing. I would definitely recommend Linda to anyone wanting to organise an event at Loulu Palms - you will be very lucky to have her. Truly amazing. P.S. thanks to Lyn for looking after our girls too while the ceremony was on.

Profile Picture Ramon, 10/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our dream wedding at Loulu Plam late Septermber. No words can describe how MAGIC this venue is. Photos and videos can not even capture how beauty this venue is. You really have to be there in person to see it. Living in New York to organize a destination wedding is extremely tough, espeically we only get to visit the venue one day before the wedding. From the moment we walk into Loulu Palm, we know this is it! This is where everything is going to happen! This is everything we've ever wanted for our big day in Hawaii! The private estate with gate and parking, private sand beach access, grass lawn, palm tress, tropical plants, fire woods, wooden chairs, mountains and cute old house- what else could you ask for? Besides the venue is breathtaking, Loulu palm staff are extremely helpful and friendly to all of our guests. We'd like to shout out loud special THANK YOU to our wedding planner Kristina Domanski, who is exremely passion, talent, supportive, and positive! Without her, we can't pull the destination wedding together. Knowing we have busy working schedule, Kristina manages to answer our endless emails promptly and accommodates the time difference for unlimited phone discussions. She makes sure to control and calls out any budget concerns yet still maintain to achieve my vision. Kristina even help me run errands to buy fuji film batteries the night before the wedding. I could not express how much appreciation I have towards Kristina! I almost don't want to share this review because Loulu Palm is such a private paradise that I wish to keep it for myself. If you are still scratching your head reviewing tons of venue reviews and photos, you don't have to continue anymore. Loulu Palm is truly a DREAM COME TRUE!

Profile Picture User7423786, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Decor, Parking, Bridal Suite

With no hesitation, my husband and I chose Loulu Palm as our wedding venue. We loved the privacy of the estate and the beautiful views of the mountains and ocean.

We got married on a beautiful Saturday afternoon and EVERYTHING was perfect! The day went by so smoothly and we did not feel stressed at all. Our guests, from Hawaii and California, fell in love the beauty of Loulu Palm.

Linda Kress, our day of coordinator, was
amazing. She was so much more than a DOC. She helped us throughout the process and made planning a wedding all the way from California very easy. Her calming and sweet spirit eased my anxieties every time I spoke with her over the phone.

We are so happy that we chose Loulu Palm!

Profile Picture Raquel, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough good things about Loulu Palm. It has everything you could want for a Hawaiian wedding (or a beautiful wedding in general): a comfortable, nice house to get ready in, a large lanai for the reception with chairs, tables, a dance floor, and a comfortable lounge area, gorgeous mountain views, a large lawn, and a private beach. I loved that our guests had options if they didn't want to dance- the entire estate is yours for the day, so guests could take a walk on the beach and look at the stars, or play games on the lawn that the venue provided for a tiny additional fee. The price for all of these things was extremely reasonable. On top of that, they were very easy and fast to work with- booking was smooth, and Nikki provided us with a bunch of information immediately upon booking that helped kick start some of the wedding planning: sample layouts of the property, info on getting a Hawaii marriage license and wedding insurance, recommended vendors, etc.

For coordinating we worked with Linda Kress. She gave us vendor recommendations, offered her wholesale accounts for flowers and transport, offered contacts for flowers, bartenders and other vendors, gave input on and finalized/submitted our rental order, allowed us to ship items to her house, booked a last minute rehearsal dinner at a restaurant she recommended when our original plan fell through days before the event, and was quick and efficient in communicating with us and answering all of the random questions we threw her way over months of planning. Because of her, our wedding planning was completely stress-free and a lot of fun. We basically sent various pieces to her (as well as used some of her decor/vases that she generously offered), sent her a few pinterest photos, and she put it all together in a cohesive and beautiful way. I haven't talked to anyone who has had such a superb experience with their coordinator.

Profile Picture Inez, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where to begin! My husband and I got married at Loulu Palm back in June of 2017 and it was by far the best day of our lives. We owe a huge thank you to Linda Kress and Loulu Palm for making our dreams of getting married by the water surrounded by lush greenery come true. Even though Linda called herself Day of Coordinator she stepped in months before giving amazing advice helping us to save money where we could. Her warmth drew us in but her organization kept us sane and on schedule. Our wedding was no easy task, we had a certain vision and she did everything in her power to make that vision come to life, which she did and even surpassed our expectations! Her knowledge of the island and vendors was so important since we were planning from California. She had a "no worries"attitude and even if she was worrying she didn't let me know as to not stress out the bride which is so appreciated! I'm so thankful we chose Loulu Palm because of it's beautiful landscape, spacious setting where you get to make it completely your own, and working with such wonderful people! If you are questioning which venue on the North Shore you want to use as your Venue I urge you to choose Loulu Palm and have the privilege of having Linda coordinate your very special day. Our guests continue to tell us how it was the best wedding they have been to because of the gorgeous grounds and because of how smoothly everything ran, when things go smoothly everyone is able to have much more fun!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Loulu Palm was nothing short of magical! From the moment we saw the property we knew it was the one. We also knew we needed a day of coordinator and Linda being Loulu’s prime, on site coordinator made her an easy choice. From the very start she offered great tips to cut costs while still achieving the look and feel we wanted. She was helpful, accomadating, responsive, professional, always smiling, and, my favorite, an in a pinch problem solver! She made sure all the boxes were checked and we can’t thank her enough! We highly recommend Loulu Palm and Linda as your day of coordinator!!

Profile Picture Claire, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loulu Palm and Linda Kress made our dreams come true for our wedding day. Loulu Palm is the most perfect venue you can imagine for your wedding in Hawaii. The ocean, beach, palm trees, mountains and best of all, all of this in a private setting for you and your guests to enjoy. And then there is Linda Kress. Linda is truly amazing and was a delight to work with right through from the first email inquiry through to the post wedding day good bye. Linda offered an endless list of ideas and suggestions to not only make our day unique and special, but also save money long the way. Working with Linda took the stress out of everything becasue you knew everything was goin gto be taken care off. Linda seems to work all day, every day tirelessly for all her clients. It might seem like a lot of work to organise a wedding with different vendors for everything compared to going to a hotel or resort, but it will be worth it. And with Linda's help, everything will be perfect. Thank you Linda, thank you Loulu Palm

Profile Picture Rudi, 3/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding! Nickie brought everything together wonderfully in her little piece of paradise with her endless creativity. The venue is spectacular, and we could feel the place running on love. Nickie and the vendors worked together like family, and we felt like family too. We didn't want the day to end!

Profile Picture Jenn, 3/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding one week ago at Loulupalm. No words can describe how amazing this location is! And all of our guests love it! When the first time we saw the venue one year ago, we just can't believe there is such a place in Hawaii! Beautiful beach, nice lawn, mountain view, tropical plants, bonfire, bridal room... It has everything you want for a perfect beach wedding! The most important thing for us: it is pet friendly!!! And you can choose almost any vendors except rental. So we booked it right away!

What made this venue even more beautiful is our wedding planner and coordinator, Kristina! She is an angel who can make every thing happen! During the planning, Kristina did such a great job on detailing everything! She is very flexible and calm with everything! She found a vegan cake for our youngest guest, a 2-year-old boy, who is lactose intolerance. It was the first time he eat a cake since he was born. She even printed out the escort cards for me one day before the wedding, because the one I booked online mailed to the wrong place. She even helped us return some unconsumed beverage to save money! And all of our guests loves her!

There are too many good things I can say about this place. I would definitely recommend Loulupalm and Kristina to anyone!

Profile Picture Xuan, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Altar/Arches, Decor, Lighting, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

Loulu Palm Estate is absolutely amazing in every way. Secluded ocean front yard surrounded by lush greenery and mountains. Does not get any better in my opinion. Linda Kress runs the property and also worked as our coordinator. If you have your event at Loulu, I'd highly recommend working with Linda for coordination. She is amazing, patient, experienced, connected, and just an overall wonderful person. We were able to trust her judgment, which allowed us greater peace of mind. Having worked so many weddings on the property, Linda knows what works and what doesn't. We rented the groomsman yurt and it was phenomenal. The bridal party was able to get ready in the property house. I cannot imagine a better venue or coordinator. Thanks Linda and Loulu Palm Estate! Aloha

Profile Picture User7368361, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

As cheesy as it sounds, the Loulu Palm is the definition of #blessed. We booked the venue based on pictures and video, site unvisited prior to our rehearsal day, and it was beyond our wildest dreams. A beautiful expansive space that still feels perfectly intimate thanks to the gorgeous palms that surround the property, it's the perfect backdrop for any celebration. Our wedding day will be a day that we never forget-you cannot take a bad picture anywhere. Start to finish absolutely no hiccups and good vibes all around. None of this would have been possible without the help of Linda Kress, our day of Coordinator. She was integral in making our vague yet specific wedding visions a reality. Linda was there every step of the way until the wedding was complete. She went above and beyond and personally sought out and found items we were missing for our wedding all while keeping us calm and confident that everything would come together. There is no doubt that we would recommend The Loulu Palm Estate and its staff to anyone who wants the perfect wedding. Day of coordinator is a MUST! 5 stars is an understatement.

Profile Picture sidney, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

don't even think about it. just book it. it's amazing.

Profile Picture Dan, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Loulu Palm is the PERFECT wedding venue!!! Not only is it a stunning, secluded paradise, but its staff is unbelievable as well!! Linda Kress, I cannot thank enough-she is the best wedding coordinator you will ever come across!!! Linda was so organized, friendly and made it all seem so easy and relaxed. As the bride, she made me feel so at ease and excited for our special day at Loulu Palm. This location is by far the best. It is secluded and private, large for playing games or dancing or walking up to the private beach, roasting marshmallows or sitting around the campfire. They have anything you could think of!! Loulu Palm works with the best vendors as well. They are all very friendly, reliable and go above and beyond for your special day. If you want to get married at a breathtaking, private and incomparable location, call Linda Kress and book your wedding at Loulu Palm Farm Estate! It will be the best experience and you will be so happy with your choice. We got married in August and I miss Linda and Loulu Palm already!!! That's how wonderful they are! They treat you like family and work with you to make it exactly what you want on your special day. The best service, location and treatment I could have ever imagined. Mahalo and big thank you to Linda Kress and Loulu Palm!
Courtney & David

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Officiant, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Look no further, Loulu Palm is the bomb and Linda Kress is the best!! This review is LONG overdue (married 8/2016) !! My sincerest apologies because I've been meaning to write this but got caught up with mom-life as I unexpectedly became pregnant in the middle of wedding planning and transitioned back to work, but they definitely deserve a review! We're located in the mainland (SF bay area) and Linda, the property manager and our wedding planner and day-of coordinator was a lifesaver!! We cannot thank her enough!! She made wedding planning sooo much easier for us and was very flexible with our budget and is a wealth of knowledge and resources!! She was on top of deadlines and the timeline. I really felt as if she had our back/went up to bat with negotiating prices/packages with vendors and really tried her hardest to execute the wedding of our dreams- and she and her team were able to deliver that and more! She had the best suggestions/ideas! The estate grounds were amazing, same gorgeous beachfront property as Turtle Bay for fraction of the price! Highly recommend this venue!! Our friends til this day still rave about our wedding being the best they've been to! We wanted our friends/fam to have a great experience and she exceeded our expectations. You will not regret having your wedding here! :)

Profile Picture Ursula, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is superior! We did not see it, and the pictures did NOT do it justice but were great, until the day before the wedding. We drove through the gate for our rehearsal and were in utter awe, before even seeing the actual place where the wedding was to be held. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone wishing to have a dream come true wedding in North Shore. It is close to Turtle Bay Resort and many VRBO's. We had 70 guests and saw everyone the whole time! Call Nicki and book this lovely ocean front estate! IT is perfect in every way!

Profile Picture Geri, 7/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

This review is long overdue but we just had the most magical wedding at Loulu palms!! Kristina Domanski our wedding planner was amazing!! She was super sweet, easy to work with and very professional! E-mails we were answered promptly and she was always looking out for our best intrest. Having a destination wedding is not easy and with our busy schedules, we were very blessed to have Kristina helping us every step of the way. Kristina also ensured that we were within our budget and would help us get what we wanted by substituting items that were within our price range. During the wedding she was very good at resolving minor issues, improvising and making sure everything went perfectly. For example, when my wife forgot to bring her garter belt that night, Kristina created one for her on the spot. We highly recommend her and this beautiful venue. Wish we could relive that night over and over!

Profile Picture ken, 7/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Our wedding was held at Loulu Palms during the Spring...and we STILL hear how amazing our day was. Linda Kress whom we hired as our DOC, was heaven sent! We were planning our wedding from afar and she made sure we stayed on track over a year and a half. Linda literally saved us thousands of dollars-we hired Kenekes (which we highly recommend to stay on budget), Marie Blooms and A Cake Life, which lead to our day going more flawless than we could have ever imagined. The day of our wedding -we could not think of one thing that didn't go as planned! It was truly a dream come true. As for the venue-we felt for the view (right on the beach) and the open concept layout, we couldn't have found anywhere on the island for the price we got! Thank you to Linda and everyone at Loulu for thee Best Day Ever!!
*seriously, hire Linda-you won't regret it*

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at Loulu Palm on March 2016 and everything from the venue to the coordination service was perfect.
From the moment we walked onto the property my husband and I knew that there was no place on the island that was going to beat this venue. What more could you ask for? A beautiful secluded beach facing one way and the beautiful lush green mountains of Hawaii when you face the other way. You have the best of both worlds and won't have any wanderers walking into your wedding which is how some venues are in Hawaii since its public. There's a cute house for the bridal party to get ready in and the restrooms are clean for your guests (this was something that worried me with having a beach wedding) luckily I didn't have to worry about that here. This place is so beautiful that one of our groomsmen's cousins saw all the pictures that he was tagged in on social media from our wedding and wants to have her wedding there now. Honestly, pictures can't even truly capture the beauty of this venue. It felt like a dream to be there.
For our coordinator we were lucky to be blessed with Kristina Domanski. She was one of the sweetest people we have ever came across. She responded to every e-mail promptly and made a table with all of our vendors and timeline. Everything was so organized and she was in contact with all of the vendors to reassure we were all on the same schedule. She also threw in extras for us like games that were on the lawn for our kid guests which who were very entertained and occupied. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding. She always had a smile on her face and was so friendly, my family loved her as they got to know her through the process also. I wouldn't have changed one thing about that special day for us. We received so many compliments from every single one of our guests about how it was the most beautiful wedding venue that they have been to and that it was the best wedding they've attended.

Profile Picture Janet, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning