Loulu Palm Weddings Reviews

158 Reviews for Loulu Palm Weddings

• Amber

Amber Garrett · Getting married on 09/30/2021

So fun and versatile!

This venue is the best thing to happen since sliced bread. It's tucked away so well that you'll probably miss it on your way there, but once you get through the gate, it's like stepping into another world. The beachfront is amazing, the greenery is sprawling, and the building itself is so versatile. You can't make a bad photo here!

Sent on 09/08/2019

MarxLester Cadoc · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Gem in a Rough

Loulu Palm is gem in a rough. Heading down the north shore, you would not think that there was a beautiful place like Loulu. Coming from San Diego, we were very picky on the venues we looked at in Oahu. A lot of couples get married in Waikiki or Honolulu just to say they got married in Hawaii. The amount of money you spend having a wedding there can go a long way if you get married at Loulu. The day we took a tour of the place, we knew we wanted to get married here. We did go over our budget but it is well worth the money. Also, having Linda Kress (Day Of Coordinator) by our side the whole way made the whole experience even better. She's a "Day of Coordinator" but she is with you from the day you choose her till days after the wedding. We trusted her with all her suggestions and recommendations. She is a must in your wedding planning. You will not regret choosing Loulu Palms as your wedding venue. There were times that communication was a problem due to us being in the mainland during the process. But our questions were always answered in due time. My wife and I highly suggest Loulu Palms.

Sent on 02/07/2020

Ashley W Chang · Getting married on 04/07/2021

Venue is pure magic. Linda Kress is even more exceptional.

Loulu Palm is pure magic. Just look at the photos and the reviews below. Our July wedding exceeded our expectations (and they were high!) on every level.
    Loulu Palm becomes *exceptional* when you include the expertise of Linda Kress. Choosing Linda, our “day of coordinator” —who should drop “day of” from her title because she’s a trusted partner from the very beginning—was *THE* best early decision we made. From her came a flood of trusted recommendations (nearly all our vendors came through her), a wealth of expertise and critical connections, especially when you’re planning a destination wedding from six time zones away.
    We especially appreciate her creativity...both with decor and event needs AND with finding AFFORDABLE solutions to help us put on the event of our dreams (while staying within our budget). She consistently went above and beyond to help us, whether it was gathering decorations for our welcome picnic the day before our wedding or making sure our families were well-fed and comfortable. She did all this with a big smile and glowing enthusiasm.
    Most importantly, Linda is a JOY to be around. Especially when planning a wedding (hello, that’s months and months of collaboration), it’s critical to have a partner you enjoy working with. Linda quickly became more than just our planner. She is our good friend and an extension of our family. Every time we head back to Oahu’s North Shore (which we hope is very often ;), Linda will always be among the first we call.
    Thank you, Linda, for sharing your time and talent with us. Our greatest wish for other couples in planning-mode is that they have a strategic and creative partner as generous and talented as you!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Corina

Corina · Married on 03/03/2020

Great customer service, incredible venue!

I worked with Nickie at Loulu Palms and she was beyond amazing. I planned a ceremony to be held here on my own from the mainland and Nickie made the process a delight. We had great communication via email and phone and she made sure I had everything I needed. The estate is absolutely stunning. The pricing was incredibly reasonable and I believe this location is such a gem on this island. If you can snag a date for your wedding, definitely do it here! I can’t wait to come back for our anniversary. A huge thank you to Nickie and the incredible team at Loulu Palm!

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • Joseph

Joseph Usry · Married on 02/20/2020

Professional, but personal. Spacious, but intimate. Affordable, but glamorous.

As the groom, all I could do in a lot of instances was watch my soon to be wife be stressed out. Our families were making it hard, our finances were making it hard, our anxiety was making it hard. But once we got off that plane and Linda came to see us face to face, that stress went away. The personal touch and attention she gave us was unlike anything I expected, and have never had before. She was prompt and professional, but kind and relatable. She not only kept our finances where they needed to be, but also gave us real talk about what we actually did and didn't need-all while keeping a smile on our faces. Throughout the whole process, she was there. She kept us on point, under budget, and overjoyed. She kept in contact with us via phone and text before, during the wedding she was always nearby for anything we needed, and even arranged for us to plant a tree at our venue days after the ceremony. There aren't enough good things I can say about her and her work ethic. Everything we needed, she supplied, and everything we didn't know we needed, she thought of. If you hate money and love stress, look elsewhere. But if you want everything to be perfect, cost efficient, and with a loving personal touch, this is the woman you want on your side.

Now, the venue was absolutely perfect. It was spacious while still having a very intimate feel about it. The beach in one direction was immaculate. The mountains in the background of the other direction were breathtaking. And the trees and plants surrounding the venue were lush and beautiful. There was a hammock, lawn games, a fire pit and chairs. The arch they provided for the ceremony was lovely, the chairs for guests to sit in were comfortable and organized perfectly. Plenty of well maintained bathroom space was very important to me, and they definitely had that covered. The house and the suites for bride and groom were all temperature controlled and homey-just the thing stressed out bridal parties need. They were able to get us a clear tent set up for the reception which was amazing to be under when the rain came down. The DJ, bartenders, and food left everyone impressed and me and my wife stuffed, drunk, and happy. The venue was more perfect than I could have imagined, and the staff from head to toe was fun and professional. More importantly than anything else though, they made my wife happy and satisfied. By pleasing her, they pleased me, but the Loulu Palm Farm Estate went far above and beyond what was expected, and did far more than others could or would provide. If you're getting married, get married here. Itll be the best choice you can make.

• Jenny

jenny drummond · Married on 02/20/2020

Absolutely perfect

This venue and our wedding coordinator, Linda Kress, were an absolute DREAM. If you’re looking to get married in Hawaii stop here. It was far better than I could have even imagined. From the very first time I contacted Linda I knew it was going to be an amazing experience. She made great suggestions and was realistic about staying on our budget. She was attentive and helped walk me through every step of the planning and made the actual wedding day seamless and perfect. She kept a smile on my face and I always felt like she was in my corner. She even stayed in touch with us days after the wedding so that we could come plant a palm tree at the venue to give us an excuse to come visit. Thank you Linda for making our day so magical and something we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

As far as the venue... it was so stunning. We got married in front of the beach with the water in the backdrop. It was actually really nice because everyone didn’t have to get sandy unless they wanted to. The florals were so dreamy too. It was extra windy and a little rainy that day so Linda did some quick thinking and put our reception under this gorgeous tent with beautiful lighting. It really was so magical.

• Chris

Chris Fong · Married on 02/01/2020

A magical event

From the moment the private gates swing open, past the happily ever after swing, you are drawn through the property across the lawn, the beach and into the sunset in the ocean.

It was an event that none of our guests will soon forget. They are leaning on us to go back every year to restate our vows as an excuse to re-live the dream.

Lorraine Yee · Married on 09/01/2019

Magical - Best Venue Ever

Loulu Palm is magical. That is the one word that can be used to describe our wedding. It was everything we wanted and more. The venue itself is unbeatable. Whether you choose to do a tent or use the lanai or both, there is no place else like this. You have the freedom to do anything you like with the space to make it your perfect day. We booked the venue, sight unseen, and are so happy we did.

We worked with Nickie to book and when we went for our first visit, we met Linda Kress, our wedding coordinator. Linda will make everything happen for you, and save you some money while doing it. She is thrifty, smart, experienced, and knows all the contacts to get you what you want. She will respond to all your emails, get on calls with you, and makes wedding planning seem easy. Our wedding day went so smoothly, without any hiccups, all because of Linda. I can't stress enough how wonderful Linda is.

If you're thinking of having your wedding at Loulu Palm, I highly suggest you book the venue now and work with Linda to make your day the best day ever.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Raphaella&Luana

Raphaella&luana · Married on 06/12/2019

Dream Wedding In a budget!

If you are still looking for avenue to get married in Hawaii, you should stop right now, Loulu Palm is everything you are looking for and more! We love the place,it is romantic, is beautiful and it does speaks all the Hawaiian vibe you look for when you decide to get married in paradise. Also Linda Kress is a God sent, she was with us since the day we hired her as our day of coordinator. We had so much fun planning our wedding with her assistance, all the vendors that she recommended did a great job, and went beyond out expectations, also she made our dream wedding happened in our budget, can it be better then that? We love everything about our big day, Linda and her assistant Lynn with all the Staff were AMAZING, our family and friends still talk about the day as the most beautiful wedding in the most magical place they have ever been!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Jeff and Hetty

Jeff and Hetty · Married on 05/10/2019

Dream wedding come true!

It has been over 3 months since my wedding and my husband and I are still in awe over this BEAUTIFUL venue. Loulu Palms encompassed everything we had hoped for on our wedding day – the gorgeous greenery, the lush landscape with the beautiful ocean waves cascading in the background. On top of that, Linda Kress was an absolute dream to work with. We knew we were in perfect hands from the day that we hired her. From all the e-mails and phone calls, Linda was always there for us, despite how busy wedding season can be. She made planning a breeze all the way from California and we loved all of the vendors she connected us too. On our wedding day, my bridal party and I had nothing to worry about aside from getting ready. Linda was amazing and we cannot thank her enough for such a magical day.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • F

Faith · Married on 05/07/2019

Amazing beautiful venue

Loulu Palm was the first and only venue that we looked at and we fell in love with it after viewing it in person. We booked it right away and the opener is amazing to work with, she’s very organized, personable, friendly and responsive. She was very helpful with us to plan our destination wedding. Our guests keep talking about how the location and wedding was perfect, we definitely recommend having a wedding there, especially anyone who is looking for a scenic beach view. We got married at the church and had our reception at Loulu Palm and we were still able to use their venue before our church ceremony started. Highly recommend this place.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Leah · Married on 03/28/2019

BEST Wedding Venue

The best decision I ever made was deciding to have my wedding at Loulu Palms. The property is not only absolutely stunning but it is also a private property which means that your special day will just be about you and your partner and your guests; no tourists watching!

The second best decision I ever made was hiring Linda Kress as my coordinator. Planning a destination wedding can be very difficult and worrisome but when you have Linda as your coordinator, you are in the best of hands. Not only is she the sweetest but she is also so creative and will do everything she can to make your day perfect!

I HIGHLY recommend both Loulu Palms and Linda Kress for your big day... you will not regret it!! xoxo

Sent on 04/17/2019

Alana Pound · Married on 11/01/2018

The perfect Venue and Coordinator

We had our dream wedding at Loulu Palm in November 2018. Everything was just perfect, all I had ever dreampt of. A wedding by the beach, surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens, cocktail style, outdoors and private. During my search for venues online from Australia I was beginning to think I may not be able to afford to have it in Hawaii. Then I found Loulu Palm and was introduced to Linda Kress (my wedding coordinator.) Linda took everything I wanted and put it together to fit into my budget. Without visiting the venue or meeting Linda in person there is a lot of trust involved. I went with all of Linda’s suggestions of vendors and none of them disappointed. She went above and beyond, you can trust in Linda that’s for sure! Cant recommend the venue and Linda enough if you are after a magical wedding in paradise. I also highly recommend Vjay our bar tender for keeping up with the Australian drinking demand in style, our DJ was great and Chelsea Stratso our amazing photographer who took the best wedding photos I have ever seen. Thank you Linda!!

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 10/19/2018

What a magical place!

What a magical place. Birds, rainbows, the ocean waves, the gorgeous greenery. Nickie met with us to show us the property and really gave us a good idea for what we could do there. Their Instagram account is a great resource for ideas and vendors too.

Once we booked, we hired Linda Kress (HIRE HER!) as our day-of coordinator, but she is so much more than that. Her recommendations were spot on. Her creative ideas were beyond what I would have come up with and truly enhanced the day. She is conscious of the budget and makes sure that she’s getting you solid deals. She’s honest too, and planning this on my own, I really needed that. On our wedding day, she handled hiccups with creativity and calm. She followed up with vendors after the wedding and made sure that my husband and I were well taken care of. We loved our wedding and she was very much responsible for the great time had by all.

Another note for the venue, they are prepared. It rained a bit during the course of the wedding day (as it will in Hawaii, but it’s good luck!) and they were ready with umbrellas for guests, tents for vendors, etc. Everything was covered.

Overall, a fantastic experience. We still tear up thinking about it. Thank you Loulu, Nickie and Linda!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • DAPHNE

DAPHNE · Married on 09/18/2018

Tropical Lush! Daphne & David

Our wedding was held at Loulu Palm and it was worth every penny! The venue is even better in person with the blue tropical water and mountain backdrop! If you are looking for true Hawaiian wedding with beach front and garden outdoor reception plus privacy, this is the venue for you. LLP are also extending their own rentals so that's a plus to save some headache in finding vendors! We had worked with Nickie and she was amazing in answering all my questions and concerns. She was always there for me to make any changes! Overall, I couldn't be more satisfied with the service and the beauty of this venue! I would do it all over again if I could!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kate Mawson · Married on 09/05/2018

Ah-mazing, thank you loulu palm

Words can not describe what a wonderful wedding experience we had at Loulu Palm. It is a very special place that we will hold in our hearts forever.
    We first came across LouLu Palm after researching many wedding venue locations in Hawaii, from there we decided to visit a few shortlisted venues. Once we stepped foot on the grounds of LouLu Palm that was simply it for us.
    From our first meeting with Nickie to the absolutley wonder that is Linda Kress (our wedding coordinator), our dealings with the team at LouLu Palm made our experience exciting, stress free and simply amazing. Coordinating a wedding with a very demanding job and being based in Sydney was tricky; however Linda was always available to answer our every need. Linda took the time to understand who we were as a couple and with this aligned the best vendors in regards to catering, music, floras etc. We are BIG foodies so catering was a key part to our wedding, we worked with Ke Nui Kitchen on a semi bespoke menu. Everyone is still raving about the food. Wylder Florals organised our floral designs, once again, no words can describe how creative and amazing Cortney Crane was, she delivered our dream.
    I would be more than happy to continue to gush over LouLu Palm and Linda, please reach out if you need anymore information about our wedding, happy to provide.

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Kathleen Rose

Kathleen · Married on 08/18/2018

Beautiful private venue with amazing coordinator

This has been long overdue but needed to highly recommend this beautiful venue along with our amazing day of coordinator, Linda Kress. My husband and I decided to get married on the infamous wedding day of this year, 8/18/2018. We wanted a destination wedding and booked Loulu Palm a year and a half in advance and we have no regrets. The venue is perfect especially if you are looking for a private ceremony and reception by the beach. Knowing we had a very popular wedding date, we didn’t want to take a risk of booking at a hotel with multiple weddings happening all at the same time. We wanted the private venue with the beach and Aloha vibes for our 90 out of town guests.
    We didn’t get a wedding coordinator initially but booked our vendors based on what we liked in the months leading up to the wedding. About a month and a half before the wedding, we booked our day of coordinator, Linda Kress, and we could not recommend her enough. We sent her the list of vendors we booked and told her the feel of what we wanted for the wedding and she gave us exactly what we wanted and more. We had unexpected rain the day of our wedding and she was able to figure out how to fit our tables and dance floor inside our tent to accommodate the weather since we planned for an outside dance floor. Linda basically put all the vendors, details, and special touches together. She thought of the all the things that I never even realized we needed. All of the wedding planning was made easy even while planning in California by having Linda as our coordinator. My only regret is not booking her soon enough. Linda made our wedding an amazing day my husband and I will never forget. Three months later, even our guests still talk about how great the wedding was and how beautiful everything turned out, rain and all. All of this was made possible thanks to Linda and her wedding magic and of course, to the beautiful Loulu Palm Estate.

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Nori

Nori Kenneth · Married on 08/17/2018

Long Distance Relationship - NYC to Hawaii

Yuki and I are a couple from New York City (5,000 miles away!) and we were looking to get married back to where my wife was born, Hawaii. At first, I was a little hesitant because of my style of face-to-face interaction with our vendors--so we booked a trip to Hawaii a year prior to meet with our potential partners.

Once we met with Linda Kress, it was a done deal. She was professional, personable (very genuine and sweet), and one of the most helpful people during our journey into marriage. We knew right away that she would be a big part of our wedding. With her help, numerous voice calls, as well as the assurance that we were pacing according to our wedding date--we were able to pull of the wedding of our dreams at the Loulu Palm Estate. Distance did not matter with her guidance.

Honestly, of all the investments we had with our big day, Linda and the Loulu Palm had the best return. If you want the best, look no further than Linda and her team.

Sent on 11/22/2018

Connie · Married on 06/17/2018

My husband and I are from California and had our destination wedding at Loulu Palms 6/17/18. A year prior I contacted Loulu Palm after searching WeddingWire for top rated Hawaii venues with an ocean view. Up to that point I had contacted 15 other venues in Hawaii/California and was having anxiety over budgeting and event planning burdens. Kristina Domanski became my LP venue contact. When she called me, she put all my worries to rest. Her optimism, professionalism and tactful honesty was why I chose her as my planner and LP as my venue. This ended up being one of my best decisions ever. Before booking, at my request, she gave me two references of couples who had recently gotten married at LP in 2017. Both references gave me the same feedback: she's amazing, this venue is great. Over the past year we sent countless wedding planning emails. My husband is Indian and my in-laws wanted to incorporate some Indian wedding traditions into our ceremony. Kristina really bent over backwards to accommodate all our requests. My in-laws were heavily involved in planning and also were so impressed. I used all her recommended vendors, and I received amazing compliments from our guests for the venue/entertainment/food/flowers. Minor detail - I do recommend telling guests to wear insect repellent at the venue if they're prone to getting bug bites. We booked our wedding date before flying from CA to visit the venue/vendors a few months prior to the wedding - its hard to imagine but the venue is more impressive and beautiful than in the pictures. We ended up having all our guests stay in Waikiki and had a bus drive most of them over to the venue. As with any big event there were minor hiccups during the wedding that Kristina dealt with discreetly but everything seemed seamless and our guests had a blast. Overall my husband, our families, our guests and I give Loulu Palms and their planning services 10/10

Sent on 08/22/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2018

My husband and I just recently planned our wedding from California and chose Loulu Palm for our ceremony and reception location. We had never been to Hawaii before so all we had to go on were the reviews and photographs and it was nothing less than perfect. Linda Kress was amazing to work with the whole way through. she is extremely busy but is very detail oriented and both the ceremony and reception turned out EXACTLY as I had pictured it would be! This estate is private and is the perfect location for an intimate evening with family and friends. Several of our friends and family said it was the best wedding they had ever been to and the best location! We also have a few friends that want to renew their vows there!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Javier · Married on 05/29/2018

My wife found Loulu Palm when searching for our wedding venue. We planned with very little time in advance, and even with barely some months, our coordinator, Linda Kress, managed to assemble and come with solutions to absolutely everything that came up. My wife is very indecisive, and I had no idea about Hawaii, beyond some geographic information. Linda helped us by supplying options for everything, after some feedback about our very general ideas.
    Loulu convinced us, before Linda operated her magic, for the broad range of services and facilities it offered, at an incredible price. The ocean front, the charming house, the deck, the lawns and the trees offering privacy... Just the pictures were enough. But when we first went to the property, I was in awe to the beauty of it all. The mountains, the ocean, and the little communities in the North Shore... it was truly the best first decision on our wedding we could have made.
    Linda made sure we enjoyed and made the best possible use of the property. In my sincere opinion she even went well beyond the call of duty, helping us even in matters not directly related to the wedding, or helping me find a suit a week before the ceremony(my bad, I just left it for the last moment).
    For a small to medium sized wedding, the facilities, price and location almost unbeatable, in my opinion. I was born and raised in Cancun, Mexico, but the standard set by the services and facilities at Loulu are high and hard to match, under any perspective, and compared to any other venue.

Sent on 08/24/2018

aaron · Married on 04/21/2018

Nickie is awesome! We had our wedding at Loulu Palms this past weekend as a destination wedding and we couldn't have been happier. The venue is perfect (ceremony with beach right behind us but nice forest background) and Nickie made the whole process seamless. I highly recommend Loulu Palms for your Hawaii Wedding!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Dexter · Married on 03/18/2018

Everything from the location, wedding venue, and of course, the Incredible Linda Kress, was nothing short of spectacular !

We had a lot of different ideas regarding an small, intimate, outdoor wedding in Hawaii but Loulu Palm stood out to us from all the reviews we have read online. As we got to know more about the property, we fell in love with how beautiful, laid back, and incredibly accommodating the property is. We really couldn't find a better venue, coordinator, or environment that embodies the spirit of Aloha. Thank you !!

Linda Kress was absolutely amazing throughout the entire planning process. She was incredibly responsive (we've always gotten an email within 24 hours), organized (kept minutes and notes of every meeting) , and had really good suggestions and recommendations to help us stay within our budget. Looking back at all our wedding expenses, choosing and hiring Linda was among THE best decision we made.

With her connections and recommendations with local vendors, we saved countless hours by not having to hunt down vendors and evaluate them blindly. Linda would give us her top 3 -5 vendors and would let us choose whoever we feel most comfortable with. We of course looked at her suggestions and we were very pleased to see that her suggestions were also very highly rated and well recommended. Definitely saved us so much time and money. We literally almost paid for Linda's services with the amount we saved from the vendors!

Lastly, Linda was such a calming and stabilizing presence throughout the entire process. She gave us monthly tasks, encouraged us, and gently nudged us when we fell behind in our tasks. Thank you for helping us plan our perfect dream wedding ! It was everything we wanted and more.

Sent on 08/26/2018

NIKEE · Married on 01/30/2018

We planned a destination wedding. I found Loulu Palm on instragrams and it looked so beautiful in photos and even better in reality. The grounds were kept clean and such a big space to use and do so much. I had awesome help from Nicki and Linda Kress who coordinated my wedding and went above and beyond for us. They are amazing! Our wedding was the most perfect day and it was all because of Linda, Nicki and the perfect venue, they made everything less stressful for me especially being an overseas wedding. They helped where they could get me better deals on the set up of the wedding which was stunning. The wedding went smoothly. I would highly recommend this venue and these ladies to anyone looking to get married in Hawaii, they worked so well with me and my family. The venue backs onto the beach and is just so beautiful, has a pretty swing at the front which was good for photos, long grass area (great if you have kids attending the wedding) and much more. The food was delicious all the guests were raving about it saying it was the best food they've had a wedding the caterer's came recommended from Loulu Palm (D'lish catering). All of our guests also said that this was the prettiest wedding they've been to. We are hoping to go back for our one year anniversary and visit the venue. For photos of the wedding please look at Tim Coulson Photography https://timcoulson.com/ or on instagram.

Sent on 08/08/2018