132 Reviews for Loulu Palm Weddings

Outside Vendors (1)
Lighting/Sound (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
132 Loulu Palm Weddings Reviews

My husband and I just recently planned our wedding from California and chose Loulu Palm for our ceremony and reception location. We had never been to Hawaii before so all we had to go on were the reviews and photographs and it was nothing less than perfect. Linda Kress was amazing to work with the whole way through. she is extremely busy but is very detail oriented and both the ceremony and reception turned out EXACTLY as I had pictured it would be! This estate is private and is the perfect location for an intimate evening with family and friends. Several of our friends and family said it was the best wedding they had ever been to and the best location! We also have a few friends that want to renew their vows there!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nickie is awesome! We had our wedding at Loulu Palms this past weekend as a destination wedding and we couldn't have been happier. The venue is perfect (ceremony with beach right behind us but nice forest background) and Nickie made the whole process seamless. I highly recommend Loulu Palms for your Hawaii Wedding!

Profile Picture aaron, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

We married at Loulu Palms 5 years ago. I organised a suprise vow renewal and wanted to deal with Linda Kress again as we she our coordinator 5 years ago. What can i say about Linda? She is simply the best. From amswering my calls from Australia at 9:30pm at night to organising everything for me on the day, even making sure my 2 daughters lookes the part, Linda was so easy to deal with and made the day even more amazing. I would definitely recommend Linda to anyone wanting to organise an event at Loulu Palms - you will be very lucky to have her. Truly amazing. P.S. thanks to Lyn for looking after our girls too while the ceremony was on.

Profile Picture Ramon, 10/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our dream wedding at Loulu Plam late Septermber. No words can describe how MAGIC this venue is. Photos and videos can not even capture how beauty this venue is. You really have to be there in person to see it. Living in New York to organize a destination wedding is extremely tough, espeically we only get to visit the venue one day before the wedding. From the moment we walk into Loulu Palm, we know this is it! This is where everything is going to happen! This is everything we've ever wanted for our big day in Hawaii! The private estate with gate and parking, private sand beach access, grass lawn, palm tress, tropical plants, fire woods, wooden chairs, mountains and cute old house- what else could you ask for? Besides the venue is breathtaking, Loulu palm staff are extremely helpful and friendly to all of our guests. We'd like to shout out loud special THANK YOU to our wedding planner Kristina Domanski, who is exremely passion, talent, supportive, and positive! Without her, we can't pull the destination wedding together. Knowing we have busy working schedule, Kristina manages to answer our endless emails promptly and accommodates the time difference for unlimited phone discussions. She makes sure to control and calls out any budget concerns yet still maintain to achieve my vision. Kristina even help me run errands to buy fuji film batteries the night before the wedding. I could not express how much appreciation I have towards Kristina! I almost don't want to share this review because Loulu Palm is such a private paradise that I wish to keep it for myself. If you are still scratching your head reviewing tons of venue reviews and photos, you don't have to continue anymore. Loulu Palm is truly a DREAM COME TRUE!

Profile Picture User7423786, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Decor, Parking, Bridal Suite

With no hesitation, my husband and I chose Loulu Palm as our wedding venue. We loved the privacy of the estate and the beautiful views of the mountains and ocean.

We got married on a beautiful Saturday afternoon and EVERYTHING was perfect! The day went by so smoothly and we did not feel stressed at all. Our guests, from Hawaii and California, fell in love the beauty of Loulu Palm.

Linda Kress, our day of coordinator, was
amazing. She was so much more than a DOC. She helped us throughout the process and made planning a wedding all the way from California very easy. Her calming and sweet spirit eased my anxieties every time I spoke with her over the phone.

We are so happy that we chose Loulu Palm!

Profile Picture Raquel, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough good things about Loulu Palm. It has everything you could want for a Hawaiian wedding (or a beautiful wedding in general): a comfortable, nice house to get ready in, a large lanai for the reception with chairs, tables, a dance floor, and a comfortable lounge area, gorgeous mountain views, a large lawn, and a private beach. I loved that our guests had options if they didn't want to dance- the entire estate is yours for the day, so guests could take a walk on the beach and look at the stars, or play games on the lawn that the venue provided for a tiny additional fee. The price for all of these things was extremely reasonable. On top of that, they were very easy and fast to work with- booking was smooth, and Nikki provided us with a bunch of information immediately upon booking that helped kick start some of the wedding planning: sample layouts of the property, info on getting a Hawaii marriage license and wedding insurance, recommended vendors, etc.

For coordinating we worked with Linda Kress. She gave us vendor recommendations, offered her wholesale accounts for flowers and transport, offered contacts for flowers, bartenders and other vendors, gave input on and finalized/submitted our rental order, allowed us to ship items to her house, booked a last minute rehearsal dinner at a restaurant she recommended when our original plan fell through days before the event, and was quick and efficient in communicating with us and answering all of the random questions we threw her way over months of planning. Because of her, our wedding planning was completely stress-free and a lot of fun. We basically sent various pieces to her (as well as used some of her decor/vases that she generously offered), sent her a few pinterest photos, and she put it all together in a cohesive and beautiful way. I haven't talked to anyone who has had such a superb experience with their coordinator.

Profile Picture Inez, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where to begin! My husband and I got married at Loulu Palm back in June of 2017 and it was by far the best day of our lives. We owe a huge thank you to Linda Kress and Loulu Palm for making our dreams of getting married by the water surrounded by lush greenery come true. Even though Linda called herself Day of Coordinator she stepped in months before giving amazing advice helping us to save money where we could. Her warmth drew us in but her organization kept us sane and on schedule. Our wedding was no easy task, we had a certain vision and she did everything in her power to make that vision come to life, which she did and even surpassed our expectations! Her knowledge of the island and vendors was so important since we were planning from California. She had a "no worries"attitude and even if she was worrying she didn't let me know as to not stress out the bride which is so appreciated! I'm so thankful we chose Loulu Palm because of it's beautiful landscape, spacious setting where you get to make it completely your own, and working with such wonderful people! If you are questioning which venue on the North Shore you want to use as your Venue I urge you to choose Loulu Palm and have the privilege of having Linda coordinate your very special day. Our guests continue to tell us how it was the best wedding they have been to because of the gorgeous grounds and because of how smoothly everything ran, when things go smoothly everyone is able to have much more fun!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Loulu Palm was nothing short of magical! From the moment we saw the property we knew it was the one. We also knew we needed a day of coordinator and Linda being Loulu’s prime, on site coordinator made her an easy choice. From the very start she offered great tips to cut costs while still achieving the look and feel we wanted. She was helpful, accomadating, responsive, professional, always smiling, and, my favorite, an in a pinch problem solver! She made sure all the boxes were checked and we can’t thank her enough! We highly recommend Loulu Palm and Linda as your day of coordinator!!

Profile Picture Claire, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loulu Palm and Linda Kress made our dreams come true for our wedding day. Loulu Palm is the most perfect venue you can imagine for your wedding in Hawaii. The ocean, beach, palm trees, mountains and best of all, all of this in a private setting for you and your guests to enjoy. And then there is Linda Kress. Linda is truly amazing and was a delight to work with right through from the first email inquiry through to the post wedding day good bye. Linda offered an endless list of ideas and suggestions to not only make our day unique and special, but also save money long the way. Working with Linda took the stress out of everything becasue you knew everything was goin gto be taken care off. Linda seems to work all day, every day tirelessly for all her clients. It might seem like a lot of work to organise a wedding with different vendors for everything compared to going to a hotel or resort, but it will be worth it. And with Linda's help, everything will be perfect. Thank you Linda, thank you Loulu Palm

Profile Picture Rudi, 3/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding! Nickie brought everything together wonderfully in her little piece of paradise with her endless creativity. The venue is spectacular, and we could feel the place running on love. Nickie and the vendors worked together like family, and we felt like family too. We didn't want the day to end!

Profile Picture Jenn, 3/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding one week ago at Loulupalm. No words can describe how amazing this location is! And all of our guests love it! When the first time we saw the venue one year ago, we just can't believe there is such a place in Hawaii! Beautiful beach, nice lawn, mountain view, tropical plants, bonfire, bridal room... It has everything you want for a perfect beach wedding! The most important thing for us: it is pet friendly!!! And you can choose almost any vendors except rental. So we booked it right away!

What made this venue even more beautiful is our wedding planner and coordinator, Kristina! She is an angel who can make every thing happen! During the planning, Kristina did such a great job on detailing everything! She is very flexible and calm with everything! She found a vegan cake for our youngest guest, a 2-year-old boy, who is lactose intolerance. It was the first time he eat a cake since he was born. She even printed out the escort cards for me one day before the wedding, because the one I booked online mailed to the wrong place. She even helped us return some unconsumed beverage to save money! And all of our guests loves her!

There are too many good things I can say about this place. I would definitely recommend Loulupalm and Kristina to anyone!

Profile Picture Xuan, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Altar/Arches, Decor, Lighting, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

Loulu Palm Estate is absolutely amazing in every way. Secluded ocean front yard surrounded by lush greenery and mountains. Does not get any better in my opinion. Linda Kress runs the property and also worked as our coordinator. If you have your event at Loulu, I'd highly recommend working with Linda for coordination. She is amazing, patient, experienced, connected, and just an overall wonderful person. We were able to trust her judgment, which allowed us greater peace of mind. Having worked so many weddings on the property, Linda knows what works and what doesn't. We rented the groomsman yurt and it was phenomenal. The bridal party was able to get ready in the property house. I cannot imagine a better venue or coordinator. Thanks Linda and Loulu Palm Estate! Aloha

Profile Picture User7368361, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

As cheesy as it sounds, the Loulu Palm is the definition of #blessed. We booked the venue based on pictures and video, site unvisited prior to our rehearsal day, and it was beyond our wildest dreams. A beautiful expansive space that still feels perfectly intimate thanks to the gorgeous palms that surround the property, it's the perfect backdrop for any celebration. Our wedding day will be a day that we never forget-you cannot take a bad picture anywhere. Start to finish absolutely no hiccups and good vibes all around. None of this would have been possible without the help of Linda Kress, our day of Coordinator. She was integral in making our vague yet specific wedding visions a reality. Linda was there every step of the way until the wedding was complete. She went above and beyond and personally sought out and found items we were missing for our wedding all while keeping us calm and confident that everything would come together. There is no doubt that we would recommend The Loulu Palm Estate and its staff to anyone who wants the perfect wedding. Day of coordinator is a MUST! 5 stars is an understatement.

Profile Picture sidney, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

don't even think about it. just book it. it's amazing.

Profile Picture Dan, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Loulu Palm is the PERFECT wedding venue!!! Not only is it a stunning, secluded paradise, but its staff is unbelievable as well!! Linda Kress, I cannot thank enough-she is the best wedding coordinator you will ever come across!!! Linda was so organized, friendly and made it all seem so easy and relaxed. As the bride, she made me feel so at ease and excited for our special day at Loulu Palm. This location is by far the best. It is secluded and private, large for playing games or dancing or walking up to the private beach, roasting marshmallows or sitting around the campfire. They have anything you could think of!! Loulu Palm works with the best vendors as well. They are all very friendly, reliable and go above and beyond for your special day. If you want to get married at a breathtaking, private and incomparable location, call Linda Kress and book your wedding at Loulu Palm Farm Estate! It will be the best experience and you will be so happy with your choice. We got married in August and I miss Linda and Loulu Palm already!!! That's how wonderful they are! They treat you like family and work with you to make it exactly what you want on your special day. The best service, location and treatment I could have ever imagined. Mahalo and big thank you to Linda Kress and Loulu Palm!
Courtney & David

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Officiant, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Look no further, Loulu Palm is the bomb and Linda Kress is the best!! This review is LONG overdue (married 8/2016) !! My sincerest apologies because I've been meaning to write this but got caught up with mom-life as I unexpectedly became pregnant in the middle of wedding planning and transitioned back to work, but they definitely deserve a review! We're located in the mainland (SF bay area) and Linda, the property manager and our wedding planner and day-of coordinator was a lifesaver!! We cannot thank her enough!! She made wedding planning sooo much easier for us and was very flexible with our budget and is a wealth of knowledge and resources!! She was on top of deadlines and the timeline. I really felt as if she had our back/went up to bat with negotiating prices/packages with vendors and really tried her hardest to execute the wedding of our dreams- and she and her team were able to deliver that and more! She had the best suggestions/ideas! The estate grounds were amazing, same gorgeous beachfront property as Turtle Bay for fraction of the price! Highly recommend this venue!! Our friends til this day still rave about our wedding being the best they've been to! We wanted our friends/fam to have a great experience and she exceeded our expectations. You will not regret having your wedding here! :)

Profile Picture Ursula, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is superior! We did not see it, and the pictures did NOT do it justice but were great, until the day before the wedding. We drove through the gate for our rehearsal and were in utter awe, before even seeing the actual place where the wedding was to be held. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone wishing to have a dream come true wedding in North Shore. It is close to Turtle Bay Resort and many VRBO's. We had 70 guests and saw everyone the whole time! Call Nicki and book this lovely ocean front estate! IT is perfect in every way!

Profile Picture Geri, 7/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

This review is long overdue but we just had the most magical wedding at Loulu palms!! Kristina Domanski our wedding planner was amazing!! She was super sweet, easy to work with and very professional! E-mails we were answered promptly and she was always looking out for our best intrest. Having a destination wedding is not easy and with our busy schedules, we were very blessed to have Kristina helping us every step of the way. Kristina also ensured that we were within our budget and would help us get what we wanted by substituting items that were within our price range. During the wedding she was very good at resolving minor issues, improvising and making sure everything went perfectly. For example, when my wife forgot to bring her garter belt that night, Kristina created one for her on the spot. We highly recommend her and this beautiful venue. Wish we could relive that night over and over!

Profile Picture ken, 7/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Our wedding was held at Loulu Palms during the Spring...and we STILL hear how amazing our day was. Linda Kress whom we hired as our DOC, was heaven sent! We were planning our wedding from afar and she made sure we stayed on track over a year and a half. Linda literally saved us thousands of dollars-we hired Kenekes (which we highly recommend to stay on budget), Marie Blooms and A Cake Life, which lead to our day going more flawless than we could have ever imagined. The day of our wedding -we could not think of one thing that didn't go as planned! It was truly a dream come true. As for the venue-we felt for the view (right on the beach) and the open concept layout, we couldn't have found anywhere on the island for the price we got! Thank you to Linda and everyone at Loulu for thee Best Day Ever!!
*seriously, hire Linda-you won't regret it*

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at Loulu Palm on March 2016 and everything from the venue to the coordination service was perfect.
From the moment we walked onto the property my husband and I knew that there was no place on the island that was going to beat this venue. What more could you ask for? A beautiful secluded beach facing one way and the beautiful lush green mountains of Hawaii when you face the other way. You have the best of both worlds and won't have any wanderers walking into your wedding which is how some venues are in Hawaii since its public. There's a cute house for the bridal party to get ready in and the restrooms are clean for your guests (this was something that worried me with having a beach wedding) luckily I didn't have to worry about that here. This place is so beautiful that one of our groomsmen's cousins saw all the pictures that he was tagged in on social media from our wedding and wants to have her wedding there now. Honestly, pictures can't even truly capture the beauty of this venue. It felt like a dream to be there.
For our coordinator we were lucky to be blessed with Kristina Domanski. She was one of the sweetest people we have ever came across. She responded to every e-mail promptly and made a table with all of our vendors and timeline. Everything was so organized and she was in contact with all of the vendors to reassure we were all on the same schedule. She also threw in extras for us like games that were on the lawn for our kid guests which who were very entertained and occupied. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding. She always had a smile on her face and was so friendly, my family loved her as they got to know her through the process also. I wouldn't have changed one thing about that special day for us. We received so many compliments from every single one of our guests about how it was the most beautiful wedding venue that they have been to and that it was the best wedding they've attended.

Profile Picture Janet, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

We could not have been more satisfied with the venue and services provided by Loulu Palms Estate and our wedding coordinator Kristina Domanski. The location is absolutely beautiful with diverse scenery, mountain and ocean views, lush grounds and distinct character. Our guests were in absolute awe with the location and event. There is no question, if you are considering getting married on Oahu, this is hands down the place to do it! We were also so grateful for all the work Kristina did to coordinate the event. Despite this being a destination wedding for us, she worked endlessly to allow us to enjoy the week in Hawaii with our family and friends instead of fretting over last minute details. She is very knowledgeable, amazing at coordinating all the vendors and despite keeping her on her toes with some last minute timeline changes and an impromptu dance-party in the middle of dinner service, she did an amazing job of keeping things on track and ensuring all of our guests had fun. Thank you Kristina and Loulu Palms for an amazing night we will never forget!

Profile Picture User6430148, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals

Absolutely beautiful wedding venue! Having grown up on the North Shore we were very familiar with the property and knew there was no where better. The lush backdrop made our photos absolutely stunning. Guests from both Hawaii and the mainland were raving about the location. We also highly recommend using Kristina as a wedding planner, she did an amazing job and took all the hassles and pressure off of us. She has exceptional vendor connections and will end up saving you a significant amount of money and headaches. She did such an amazing job that I had enough free time to surf for 2 hours prior to the ceremony. If looking for a caterer Chef Elmer Guzman had a fantastic menu to offer and the food was excellent. Hands down, this is the best wedding venue on Oahu and surely will not disappoint.

Profile Picture User7351912, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

If you're contemplating where you can tie the knot and create memories with absolutely stunning scenery in mind and complete privacy on your day...Loulu Palm is the venue!!!
Pictures don't do this location justice.
From the very beginning of my communication with Nickie, I got that gut feeling it was right. She was so professional and responded promptly to every question and concern I had. She was so easy to work with, being in Canada it was comforting having someone that understood my vision so well just through email correspondence!
She was there on our day and even more helpful.
And what can I say about Kristina; who we hired as our coordinator..she is also amazing!
I thought I was organized. .well she's so much more. Kristina was also very prompt in our communication from beginning to end.
The day before the wedding, I was still getting "to do" lists that kept me sane.lol
She was amazing and made both my husband and I feel like we all had been working together for much longer. Kristina helped us out with coordination of all of the vendors and shared suggestions to help us stay on track with our budget as well. She took care of errands that for us would have been extra stress the week before our day.
Every detail I asked for she shared the vision and on the day of the wedding, I had no worries. .it all looked amazing, right down to the cake she helped put flowers on!!
She was so kind to my guests and family and seemed to never stop working. So thankful we chose her services.
Our guests commented that it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have been to and were blown away by the privacy and beauty of the location.
(Nobody walking in bathing suits or tourists watching in the background. Lol)
Loulu Palms was the best choice for us 100 percent and is highly recommended.

Profile Picture Tracey, 11/14/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Loulu palms made our menu perfect. Linda Kress was our day of coordinator and I cannot express how smooth and perfect she made our experience. Loulu palms on its own offers a beautiful scenery, but the staff is alos extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Out wedding turned out better than I could ver imagine.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/24/15, 1 Review