Haleiwa Rd, Haleiwa, HI 96712 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tropical Moon Events

Tropical Moon Events is a wedding planning business based in Haleiwa, Hawaii, which also serves the Honolulu area. The team, which has been in business since 2011, serves the best outdoor venues in the luxuriant wedding industry on the island. Throughout their years in service, they have worked with couples of all backgrounds and have helped plan everything from military weddings to eco-friendly weddings. Whatever your background or style may be, the team will provide you with quality service and stress-free planning assistance so that you can experience the wedding of your dreams.

From beginning until end, the team of wedding planners at Tropical Moon Events will make sure every detail is perfect. Couples can choose from day-of coordination all the way up to full planning if they would like the team to handle all of their needs. In addition to helping with the bulk of the wedding planning, the team also handles all the details, like budget analysis, event design, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

Follow Tropical Moon Events on
Refreshments
Refreshments
Cold refreshments
Cold refreshments
Mia-tai's made with fresh sour mix and a blend of tropical juices.
Mia-tai's made with fresh sour mix and a blend of tropical juices.
Lychee juice

Tropical Moon Events 7
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Magic really does exist!

We were thrilled with our experience with Tropical Moon Events! I knew I wanted to do most of the planning myself but our venue, Sunset Ranch, required a day-of coordinator and recommended Tropical Moon Events two-week coordination package. Although I had worked out most of the details at the two-week mark, I still expected to be doing a lot of work in the lead-up to the wedding. Quite to my surprise, from the moment Andrea and Dania stepped in I really didn't have anything left to do! They coordinated with all of our vendors, created an incredibly detailed timeline, helped manage some of my expectations, and generally were just lovely to work with.

The two weeks before our wedding we had some of the most perfect weather I have ever experienced on Oahu. Nevertheless, I was regularly checking the weather reports and knew that we would likely get rain on our wedding day. Andrea proposed some back-up options which was reassuring but I held out hope for a sunny day. When I woke up on our wedding day it was pouring rain. Throughout the day the sun would come out for an hour or so and then it would start raining again. Needless to say this was not what I needed on my wedding day! About an hour before the ceremony, I was told that we would have to have the ceremony inside the chapel instead of in the garden. I didn't realize until that point exactly how much I wanted to get married outside but I agreed to the change of plans. I really have no idea what happened in the next 45 minutes but Andrea and Dania worked some magic behind the scenes and the moment the rain paused, they had everyone out in the garden, wiping down chairs, laying out rose petals, and setting up audio (something I had previously been told wouldn't be possible with the unpredictable weather). The garden ceremony was perfectly magical and it wouldn't have happened without Andrea and Dania. They went above and beyond to pull off my dream wedding when they really could have chosen the much simpler plan to have the ceremony inside. I am so grateful to them and I guarantee you will be too!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Tropical Moon Events 8

Mary · Married on 09/06/2018

We 100% recommend Tropical Moon! The staff were friendly and happy, and even remembered most people's drink orders asking, "the usual?" which impressed everyone. They were on time, very easy-going, and we LOVED the specialty cocktails we got from them as well! Was beyond happy with their service.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Tropical Moon Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

Real Weddings

• Christine Sadoy Photography
    Christine Sadoy Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Dania and her Tropical Moon Events staff on many occasions. They are a very professional team and take pride in serving clients and all the guests, paying careful attention to all the little details! Their bar service is top notch with many creative drinks to choose from too. Highly recommended to insure a smooth running event!

• N-D Mixx Productions
    N-D Mixx Productions Wedding DJs

We've worked with Dania of Tropical Moon Events many, many times over the past few years. She's coordinated weddings we've been part of and at other times, she's been in charge of the catering and waitstaff. No matter what her role for the day, she's knowledgable, flexible and fun. You can't go wrong with Dania and Tropical Moon Events on your team.

• Sunset Ranch Hawaii
    Sunset Ranch Hawaii Barn & Farm Weddings

Tropical Moon Events is one of the best coordination and staffing service companies on Oahu. And that is the reason why we have chosen to work with them exclusively in all of our package offerings at Sunset Ranch. We highly recommend their services!

• Haleiwa Rd Haleiwa, Hawaii, 96712 See on map