49560 Kamehameha Highway, Kaneohe, HI 96744 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 11

About Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve

Kualoa Ranch Private Nature Reserve is a 4,000 acre wedding venue location on Oahu, Hawaii, about 22 miles outside of Waikiki, on the eastern shores of the island. Kualoa Ranch offers several spectacular ceremony and reception locations within its property. Managed and owned by eight generations of the Judd-Morgan family, who are committed to preserving the culture and natural beauty of the land, it is a beautiful and unique venue for weddings. If Kualoa looks familiar in pictures, it is probably because it has had over 170+ Hollywood Movies and TV shows filmed since Elvis came back in the 1950's! The ranch has also been featured in other blockbusters such as Jurassic Park, Jurassic World, LOST, Kong:Skull Island, 50 First Dates, Hawaii Five-0 and more.

Facilities and Capacity
With many indoor and outdoor options to choose from, Kualoa can fit a range of 2-250 guests. The Secret Island Beach is an intimate and secluded beachfront area, with amazing waterfront views of Mokoli‘i Island, the surrounding Ko’olau Mountain range and Kaneohe Bay. It is great for private VIP parties and even celebrities have held events at Secret Island ... including Niki Minaj, Nicole Scherzinger, the Kardashians and Janet Jackson.

The quaint, rustic Ranch House Terrace overlooks the ocean and can fit 250 guests under the enclosed pavilion and on the lawn space combined.

Located at the base of the Kanehoalani Mountain peak, the amazing tropical Paliku Gardens can accommodate up to 150 guests in the open-aired pavilion and 250 guest on the lush lawn area. Paliku has been the site of a few celebrity events including Michelle Obama and the Dalai Lama.

Lastly, the Moli’i Gardens is a two-tiered garden venue right on the edge of the beautiful 800-year-old Hawaiian fishpond. It can fit up to 100 guests under the pavilion and 250 in the garden area. It has a spectacular staircase that descends down to a cottage (from the Hollywood movie You, Me and Dupree) for an extra special ceremony spot.

There are also several more open air areas (Low Camp and Jumanji), that have served as secluded celebrity wedding venues, and even hosted Hawai'i's Diner en Blanc event with 5000 people in 2017.

Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve allows you to design your own wedding celebration and use your own catering, bartenders, florists, etc. Kualoa is just being the amazing back drop for your special day. We do have a list of potential vendors that have worked with Kualoa over the years, and their information is available if you need their services. We do require a licensed wedding coordinator at each event, and we can send a full list of approved coordinators upon your request.

Other Services
In addition to the above services, the venue also offers to host other wedding-related events. These other events include:

• Bridal showers

106 Reviews for Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve

• Colby

Colby · Getting married on 06/25/2021

An Absolute Dream

Leila freaking rocked our wedding tour guide. My fiance and I were instantly attracted to this venue, but for two very different reasons. I was obsessed because of the location (it's a total dream), with the gorgeous scenery of the mountains and the ocean. Let me tell you... that does not happen in Florida! My fiance loved it because he is a total movie freak and I can not express how many movies have been filmed here! Leila showed him many different filming sites which made him a very happy man. Anyways, pictures do not do this place justice. I immediately reserved my date and venue (Paliku Garden) because I wanted it secured! My wedding is not for two more years, but I am so happy that I booked it when I did. The venues that Kualoa has tends to fill up very quickly. I decided to do Paliku Gardens for both my ceremony and reception. Although I contemplated doing the Secret Island for my ceremony since I have always dreamed of a beach wedding, I decided that it would be more relaxed having the ceremony and reception in one place which saved me money. However, I am doing an add on package for a few days before my wedding (after my wedding rehearsal) and paying for everyone to spend the day on the secret island (so we still get the cute boat ride of the fish pond-- whoop whoop!). If you book your wedding with them, this add-on is a lot cheaper and I think a wonderful way to thank your guest for traveling all this way for a wedding. I can not wait to experience my wedding here in two years. I am counting down the days!!!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve's reply:

Aloha Colby and Kolby,

Wow, what kind words you have to share about our tour. It was so fun meeting you both and hearing about your love story! I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience and even more so, choose Kualoa as your wedding venue. Here's to hoping that the next 2 years fly by so that we can start celebrating with you! Let us know if there is anything that we can do for you over the years!

Mahalo nui loa,
    Leila Frishak
    Wedding Sales Manager

Lianne A · Married on 08/08/2020

Breathtaking Venue! Highly Recommend!

My husband and I knew this was the venue we wanted for our special day. Our wedding day was the one day we would be photographed the most in our entire lives, so we wanted to have a beautiful backdrop for all the photos and video. The team at Kualoa, especially Leila, helped make our dream a reality! We are so happy we were able to get married at Kualoa, and the venue has breathtaking views. We wouldn't have wanted it any other way. We highly recommend getting married or eloping at Kualoa Ranch.

Sent on 08/13/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 3495.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 2995.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 3495.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 2995.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Parking
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Beach
    Campsite/Cabin
    Farm/Ranch
    Garden
    Inn/B&B
    Park
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Wifi
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access

11 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• `Ae`Ike Hawaiian Wedding Officiant Services Wedding Officiants

I have preformed dozens of ceremonies at various Kualoa venue sites during my 5 years as a professional licensed wedding officiant... The special functions staff and wedding sales team at Kualoa are very friendly, accommodating and supportive of their venders. I am happy to preform ceremonies there...

• Tropical Moon Events Wedding Planners

Kualoa Ranch is a breathtaking venue with many locations to choose from. Whether its the mountains or the ocean that steals your heart, each locale provides a stunning backdrop for your event!

• 49560 Kamehameha Highway Kaneohe, HI, 96744 See on map
    808-425-9622 (Phone number)
    Monday through Fridays, 830am - 500pm Hawaiian Standard Time
    Location of (Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve)

Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve?

Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:

• Chairs
  • Parking
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve for wedding events is known for:

• Beach
  • Campsite/Cabin
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Garden
  • Inn/B&B
  • Park
  • Waterfront

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve for wedding events?

Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve offer?

Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve offer for wedding events?

Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve offers the following services for wedding events:

• Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve have available for wedding events?

Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:

• Chairs
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kualoa Ranch & Private Nature Reserve is recommended by 94% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in value, 4.6 in quality of service, 4.6 in flexibility, 4.6 in professionalism and 4.3 in average response time.