Laie, Laie, HI 96762 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Hale Koa Estate

Hale Koa Estates Corp is a wedding venue in Oahu, Hawaii. This botanical garden estate has two beautiful homes and a variety of amenities. The houses are surrounded by an acre of beautiful, tropical land, with exotic plants and gorgeous views. If you are seeking a private, personal, and luxury experience for you and your guests for your event, look no further than Hale Koa Estates Corp.

Facilities and Capacity
Hale Koa Estates Corp has 7,600 square feet of space. There are 10 bedrooms available, and the homes can sleep up to 41 guests. This makes the venue great for smaller, more intimate events, where you could bring everyone along for the stay. There are many great accommodations as well, such as the beautiful heirloom quality Koa furnishings, a jogging path, swimming pool, jacuzzi, basketball courts, home theater, and more. The venue space itself can accommodate groups of up to 200 people, for events like bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, elopements, and wedding ceremonies and receptions.

When having an event at Hale Koa Estates Corp, you can expect to receive luxurious and high-quality services that will make your entire experience completely amazing. There are all-inlcusive packages available, ensuring that you receive everything you will need for your big day. The venue offers you the opportunity to bring in any outside vendors that you please, so that you can create the perfect wedding that you envision. The other event services you will find at Hale Koa Estates Corp are:

• Bridal suite
  • Lighting/sound
  • Pet friendly
  • Wireless Internet

Other Services
At Hale Koa Estates Corp, there are several event rental items and additional services that are available to bring together those finishing touches of your event. From chairs and tables to audio equipment and more, this venue can provide many event items that will assist you in having a successful day. The list of these items also includes:

• Altar/arches

Hale Koa Estate 1
Hale Koa Estate 2
Hale Koa Estate 3

Kaela Salmond · Married on 11/23/2019

Best Wedding Venue Ever - Beautiful, Luxurious, Amazing!

Hale Koa Estate was the most amazing wedding venue EVER!!! My husband and I got married there on November 23rd, 2019 and it was the most magical weekend of our lives.

From the rehearsal dinner on Friday night where we set up the caterer under the tent, we were easily able to fit 30+ guests around the kitchen/sofas upstairs to eat. There are multiple refrigerators which are massive which held all of the leftover from rehearsal, food for breakfasts, drinks for the wedding and snacks.

The rooms were luxurious, particularly the master bedroom. I took a bubble bath in the lava bathtub the night before my wedding and had my maid of honour stay with me, and it was a beautiful, relaxing night before I got married. With the door shut and the rest of the guests out by the pool or in the guest house, it stayed quite quiet. It is important to be mindful of neighbors and to keep noise down after 10pm but it wasn't a problem when everyone moved inside.

The property is massive and all of the gardens are beautiful. The pool/jacuuzi was amazing and you even get to choose what colors you want for the lighting. There are plenty of bath towels and beach towels to use and many, many bathrooms and showers.

On the night of the wedding we set up the ceremony in the front garden and cocktail hour near the front door. Had the reception in the back under the tent which was amazing. The lighting looked incredible and the food (keneke's) was the BEST catering company. Hale Koa provides people to assist with setting up chairs, etc (I am actually not 100% sure how everything got sorted as I had a day of coordinator and Narayan's team were amazing that I didn't have to think about a thing!)

Narayan was super helpful in answering all of my questions leading up to the day. I live in Australia so I was not able to view the property before booking but he took me on a facetime tour around the property which sold me instantly. My dad was on Oahu a few times before the wedding and Narayan gave him two tours around the property and answered all his questions.

All of our family and friends were SO impressed with the size, luxuriousness, and beauty of the property both inside and outside. 35 of our friends stayed with us and we had such a good time! Everyone loved that they didn't have to travel to a wedding venue as some people got hot in their suits (as we were dancing all night long) so they were able to go upstairs to their rooms and change easily).

I would 100% recommend choosing Hale Koa Estate for your wedding. It was such a special week having all of our loved ones stay together in the house and we are so thankful to have had the most magical week of our lives. Thank you Narayan, Pitambar, and Hale Koa estate for helping make it possible!

Hale Koa Estate 4
    Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect for our wedding!

Hale Koa is a BEAUTIFUL estate and was absolutely perfect for our smaller wedding. We had the place for 4 days and had a good amount of our friends and family staying with us. It made our whole wedding just that much more special to have our loved ones near by and just enjoying each others time. Narayan is super responsive and was great with answering any questions that I had (and I had ALOT, considering this was a destination wedding). We unfortunately did have some mix ups and miscommunication due to another event happening at the estate across the street from us but it wasn't too major of a problem, we got it all resolved. One tip though, BRING BUG SPRAY. We got eaten alive out there, but regardless.. still a fun time! :)

Sent on 10/04/2019

Hale Koa Estate FAQ

• Describe your venue:
    Garden
    Inn/B&B
    Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Lighting
    Tables
    Tents
    Tent Accessories
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January