Jeannemarie Photography

Honolulu, HI View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Hello there I’m Jeanne and welcome to Jeannemarie Photography, being based out of Oahu, Hawaii, I'm inspired by the waves of the sea and the majestic views of the mountains, I have a passion for natural beauty, candid moments and adventure. I strive to make a connection with my clients to enable me to create authentic, romantic, beautiful imagery.
My ultimate goal is to have my couples comfortable and at ease while I photograph you, allowing me to narrate your love story and all the beauty that Oahu and all our islands of Hawaii has to offer, one frame at a time.
Remember your wedding day with love, romance, and joy. Leaving you with your family's first heirloom to bring you back to your Hawaii wedding day every time you look back on your wedding album.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3600.00

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Matted Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Nicole Married on 09/02/2017
    I knew Jeanne was going to be my wedding photographer as soon as I saw how elegant and dreamy her style was. My husband and I have taken professional photos before but I never thought that we could look so dreamy, whimsical, and romantic as she captures us to be. Each photo truly captures the love and adoration in our eyes.

I was worried about family formal photos because it’s a lot to organize in the moment. Jeanne touched base and sent us a form early on so we had time to plan out the shots. She even gave us examples of who to put together so we didn’t leave anyone out.

Any moment that I wish would be captured, there was Jeanne and her team, already capturing the shot. I enjoyed that she had multiple shooters so we had a few different angles. When we saw all of our pics from the day, I could literally feel the emotion in every single persons photo. Whether it was love, adoration (even when accompanied by tears), or joy I felt it all over again.

We opted to do after the wedding photos instead of engagement photos. I am always a fan of pics at the beach but Jeanne helped us pic a venue that was so gorgeous and had many different locations. Plus it was across the street from the beach so we finished in time to get a few sunset beach pics. It was way better than anything we could have picked.

Thanks Jeanne for capturing so many beautiful moments for my husband and I. We are so grateful!
  • User3026621 2+ years ago
    She was very goof with booth the engagement shoot and wedding. She was very good and in control of what needs to be done.
    Amanda Married on 04/22/2016
    Look no further, Jeannemarie is simply outstanding! Her work embodies elegance, romance, and artistry and will make you want to convert your house into a gallery! She photographed our engagement session and was with us for 14+ hours on our wedding day. She was able to capture so many memories from our big day in a way that can only be described as art. You can tell how much thought and care she put into each photo from my bridal shots, to family formals, fireworks on the beach, and the smaller details like the rings and bouquets. Jeannemarie is not only a great photographer, but she is such a pleasure to work with! She made our very long wedding day so much more fun!

Everybody in the bridal party and my family were also impressed by her work and professionalism. My mom said "she was like a ninja, she was everywhere she needed to be to capture the right angle or moment, but in a very non-obtrusive way". This is so true, she got some shots throughout the day that are so real and candid, I don't even remember her being there, but she was and now I have those special moments forever! My dad saw the pictures from the wedding and said "I knew she was very good, but each time I saw a new picture it far exceeded my expectations, they are all just that good!". I am going to have such a hard time choosing which photos to hang on our walls because I can't just pick a few of my favorites, they are ALL my favorite. I can go on and on about how choosing Jeannemarie Photography is the best decision you will make for your photography, but you will see for yourself when you choose her too!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Toni & Adelaid
    21 photos · 02/19/2015

CakeWorks CakeWorks Wedding Cakes

Jeanne is one of the one of the most well respected and wonderful wedding photographers in the industry. Her photography is beautiful and romantic and her shots are one of a kind.

Hawaiian Wedding Officiant Hawaiian Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Whenever I perform a wedding and the couple needs a wedding photographer Jeannemarie Photography is the first one I recommend. Jeannemarie's wedding photos have been featured in People Magazine yet she still manages to be affordable. Her photos are incomparable, creative and amazing. I love working with Jeannemarie!

A Rainbow in Paradise Weddings A Rainbow in Paradise Weddings Wedding Planners

Jeanne Marie and I have worked together for many years now and she is the most chosen photographer from 7 that I offer on my website. She is laid back yet pays attention to all the little details of a wedding and captures the true essence of each couple, their families and friends. She is always educating herself with the latest technology by going to intensive classes off island. This helps her bring more to each of her clients and to meet their needs. I am proud to have her on my team as she offers not only professionalism but importantly a caring heart and a true love of her art.

4348 Waialae Ave Honolulu, HI, 96816

We'd love to meet you in person! If you're one of our destination clients, we can schedule a phone call or FaceTime appointment.
Location of (Jeannemarie Photography)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding