4614 Kilauea Ave., Honolulu, HI 96816 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 93
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Jeannemarie Photography

Helping couples create magic one frame at a time. Specializing in destiantion weddings from Hawaii to US mainland to Europe. I'll go where ever your dream destiantion takes you.

Jeannemarie Photography - Creating memories that last a lifetime and beyond.

Follow Jeannemarie Photography on

• Real Weddings 21
  • Videos 1

32 Reviews for Jeannemarie Photography

Nicole · Married on 09/02/2017

I knew Jeanne was going to be my wedding photographer as soon as I saw how elegant and dreamy her style was. My husband and I have taken professional photos before but I never thought that we could look so dreamy, whimsical, and romantic as she captures us to be. Each photo truly captures the love and adoration in our eyes.

I was worried about family formal photos because it’s a lot to organize in the moment. Jeanne touched base and sent us a form early on so we had time to plan out the shots. She even gave us examples of who to put together so we didn’t leave anyone out.

Any moment that I wish would be captured, there was Jeanne and her team, already capturing the shot. I enjoyed that she had multiple shooters so we had a few different angles. When we saw all of our pics from the day, I could literally feel the emotion in every single persons photo. Whether it was love, adoration (even when accompanied by tears), or joy I felt it all over again.

We opted to do after the wedding photos instead of engagement photos. I am always a fan of pics at the beach but Jeanne helped us pic a venue that was so gorgeous and had many different locations. Plus it was across the street from the beach so we finished in time to get a few sunset beach pics. It was way better than anything we could have picked.

Thanks Jeanne for capturing so many beautiful moments for my husband and I. We are so grateful!

Sent on 12/08/2017

She was very goof with booth the engagement shoot and wedding. She was very good and in control of what needs to be done.

Sent on 04/07/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/22/2016

Look no further, Jeannemarie is simply outstanding! Her work embodies elegance, romance, and artistry and will make you want to convert your house into a gallery! She photographed our engagement session and was with us for 14+ hours on our wedding day. She was able to capture so many memories from our big day in a way that can only be described as art. You can tell how much thought and care she put into each photo from my bridal shots, to family formals, fireworks on the beach, and the smaller details like the rings and bouquets. Jeannemarie is not only a great photographer, but she is such a pleasure to work with! She made our very long wedding day so much more fun!

Everybody in the bridal party and my family were also impressed by her work and professionalism. My mom said "she was like a ninja, she was everywhere she needed to be to capture the right angle or moment, but in a very non-obtrusive way". This is so true, she got some shots throughout the day that are so real and candid, I don't even remember her being there, but she was and now I have those special moments forever! My dad saw the pictures from the wedding and said "I knew she was very good, but each time I saw a new picture it far exceeded my expectations, they are all just that good!". I am going to have such a hard time choosing which photos to hang on our walls because I can't just pick a few of my favorites, they are ALL my favorite. I can go on and on about how choosing Jeannemarie Photography is the best decision you will make for your photography, but you will see for yourself when you choose her too!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Jeannemarie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jeannemarie Photography 1
    Free 24" x 16" Metal Print

Book us for 6 hours or more and receive a beautiful Metal Print, ready to hang and showcase your beautiful Wedding. Book by December 21, 2016 to take advantage of this fabulous offer! (Not to be combined with any other offer and has no cash value and you must mention this offer at time of booking).

• CakeWorks
    CakeWorks Wedding Cakes

Jeanne is one of the one of the most well respected and wonderful wedding photographers in the industry. Her photography is beautiful and romantic and her shots are one of a kind.

• Hawaiian Wedding Officiant
    Hawaiian Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Whenever I perform a wedding and the couple needs a wedding photographer Jeannemarie Photography is the first one I recommend. Jeannemarie's wedding photos have been featured in People Magazine yet she still manages to be affordable. Her photos are incomparable, creative and amazing. I love working with Jeannemarie!

• A Rainbow in Paradise Weddings
    A Rainbow in Paradise Weddings Wedding Planners

Jeanne Marie and I have worked together for many years now and she is the most chosen photographer from 7 that I offer on my website. She is laid back yet pays attention to all the little details of a wedding and captures the true essence of each couple, their families and friends. She is always educating herself with the latest technology by going to intensive classes off island. This helps her bring more to each of her clients and to meet their needs. I am proud to have her on my team as she offers not only professionalism but importantly a caring heart and a true love of her art.

• 4614 Kilauea Ave. Honolulu, 96816 See on map
    We'd love to meet you in person! If you're one of our destination clients, we can schedule a phone call or FaceTime appointment.