Face Art Beauty

Honolulu, HI View map

Face Art Beauty is a professional makeup and hair styling service located in Honolulu, Hawaii. Established in 2009, Face Art Beauty consists of experienced, highly-trained stylists who will pay attention to every detail. The staff鈥檚 approach is modern and clean. By using quality tools, Face Art Beauty will ensure that your hair and makeup will last all day long.

Through phone or email, Face Art Beauty will discuss what type of service and style you鈥檇 like. They offer trial runs to give you peace of mind before your big day. Your bridal party, including your flower girl and mother, can join in on the pampering, too. From contouring to natural makeup to an airbrushing style, Face Art Beauty will encapsulate your wedding look as intended.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$25

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$10

$10

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Julie Married on 03/01/2022

Amazing hair+makeup team!

I am so happy that I chose Face Art Beauty for my wedding day hair and makeup services. My bridesmaids and I looked stunning, and the artists were able to incorporate feedback from my trial run to create the perfect look. The trial run was very helpful in figuring out exactly what I wanted, and the artists were very patient with me and helpful in the process. Olivia was super responsive with all email requests and worked with me extensively to ensure all the makeup ingredients were safe for me. I highly recommend Face Art Beauty for anyone who wants to look and feel beautiful for a special occasion!
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 07/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had a destination wedding on Oahu and needed to book hair and makeup last minute. My worst fear was to look like a Texas beauty pageant queen . Well, after searching high and low and researching my butt off, I found Face Art and Beauty. I booked them and could not be happier that I did. I wanted a surfer natural sorta look and they did an amazing job. They were right on time and were so sweet and wonderful . Highly recommend them if you want to look amazing on your wedding day !

Face Art Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Amy for your feedback. We truly appreciate it <3 Congrats on your new journey :)
    Lina L. Married on 10/10/2020

#1 Hair & Make-Up in Oahu

Diana was very professional and easy to communicate with during our session. I enjoyed every step and detail she took to inform me on decisions. I did not feel rushed or compelled to choose a style I didn鈥檛 feel comfortable with. This is a great company and I wish I could always go to them for all my hair and makeup needs!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Waimanalo Beach Cottages and Weddings Waimanalo Beach Cottages and Weddings Hotel Weddings

Face Art Beauty is the only hair and makeup artist we refer our wedding couple for hair and makeup. They are always on time and professional. Thank you for taking care of our wedding couples and party! Mahalo, Waimanalo Beach Cottages & Amazing Hawaii Weddings

Derek Wong Photography Derek Wong Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer, I rely on Hair and Make Up Artists to help make the images look great. Face Art Beauty is one of the best in Hawaii. I cannot stress how important it is to have a hair/make up artist that is both artistic and knowledgable. Face Art Beauty does an amazing job and their make up lasts..which is important as their clients need to look great from the start to the end of the wedding day. - Derek Wong

Aloha Bridal Connections Aloha Bridal Connections Wedding Planners

Face Art Beauty is one of our TOP recommendations for hair and makeup. They have a very calm and friendly demeanor on the wedding day, they are extremely professional and responsive and they really love what they do! Each time we work with their team we know we can count on them to be on time and deliver services that last all day long. We love them!!!

Sunset Ranch Hawaii
4.8 out of 5 rating , 189 Reviews
路 Wedding Cakes

1436 Young Street Suite 306 Honolulu, HI, 96814

By appointment
Location of (Face Art Beauty)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding