Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup

Honolulu, HI View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup is a licensed Cosmetologist specializing in wedding hair and makeup, located in Honolulu, Hawaii, both mobile and salon based. She has been specializing in bridal hair and makeup for over 12 years and would love to share her passion for makeup with couples on their special day. She always feels honored in being a part of your special day and makes it her priority to have you feeling beautiful and flawless as you walk down the aisle.

Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup offers bridal hair, updos, makeup, airbrush makeup, and other beauty services. She consults with brides to formulate a plan of action of how to create the bride’s desired bridal look that accentuates her beauty while also incorporating your own needs and concerns. She offers group services for up to 14 people, as well as the following hair and makeup services:

• Bridal Makeup
  • Photoshoot/Special Event Makeup
  • Airbrush Makeup
  • Contouring (always included)
  • False lashes (included)
  • Bridal Hairstyling
  • Updos/styling
  • Tattoo Makeup coverage
  • Eyebrow Shaping
  • Bridal Trials

Based on Oahu

Commutes to other islands for parties 4+ receiving both hair and makeup with separate commute fee.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$40

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$35

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$35

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$55

$35

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$35

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$45

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$55

$35

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Keratin
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Alissa
    Alissa L. Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous, comfortable & lasts all day!

Stephanie Hayasaka was amazing. I did a trial run a few weeks before my wedding and while I loved it I had a few notes. She listened to those notes and applied every single one so that my wedding day makeup and hair was perfect!! She also did 3 of my Attendant makeup and 2 of their hair. She came in early had her timing down to perfection. We weren't ready too early & waiting or too late & rushed. She also was able to adjust so that we could take getting ready pictures in between people getting ready. Us 4 girls were also VERY different skin tones and she was able to match us all. Also both the makeup and hair lasted all day & night even through sweating, crying, hugging, kisses, eating, dancing, and more but it was also super comfortable. We all got so many compliments all night. It was a wonderful experience working with Stephanie and I recommend her to everyone!
  • Allison
    Allison V. Married on 01/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stephanie is a genius and true picture of professionalism

Stephanie Hayasaka is a hair and makeup genius and a true picture of professionalism. I stand by her 10000% and hiring her for my wedding day is one of the best decisions I've ever made! She was on time, met me at my hotel, stayed on schedule, and made everyone look amazing and picture-perfect. My makeup stayed put all day long. Wedding prep was so hectic and crazy, but Stephanie was the only person I could count on knowing I didn't have to worry about HMU needs!

Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! Your such a beautiful person and a gorgeous bride! Thank you again for trusting me with your special day! God bless you and your husband with a healthy happy marriage!
  • Samantha
    Samantha L. Married on 12/18/2021

Beautiful and fun!

Stephanie is so amazing at her job! She's professional, flexible, fun, responds quickly and makes you feel so gorgeous and excited! She did my wedding hair + makeup along with my bridesmaids. I kept getting so many compliments all night and I felt so beautiful. I don't wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis so my trial with Stephanie was helpful! She slowly added makeup, allowing me to see each step to make sure I was comfortable with what she did. She helped me decide on being a bit more glamorous all while still feeling like myself.

If you're looking for an amazing stylist/artist that is genuinely kind, helpful and will help you get excited for your day, book with Stephanie!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Travels to Venue Honolulu, HI, 96734
Location of (Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding