Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Sheena B. Married on 08/20/2022

Excellent service

Stephanie Hayasaka is amazing! Everyone in our wedding liked my look. I love my hair and make up. She made me glow and look flawless on my big day. Stephanie did a great job even if we didn't have a trial session. I'm so happy that I met her, she's fun and easy to work with. Plus she's so sweet! Thank you so much, Stephanie! ❤
    Alissa L. Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous, comfortable & lasts all day!

Stephanie Hayasaka was amazing. I did a trial run a few weeks before my wedding and while I loved it I had a few notes. She listened to those notes and applied every single one so that my wedding day makeup and hair was perfect!! She also did 3 of my Attendant makeup and 2 of their hair. She came in early had her timing down to perfection. We weren't ready too early & waiting or too late & rushed. She also was able to adjust so that we could take getting ready pictures in between people getting ready. Us 4 girls were also VERY different skin tones and she was able to match us all. Also both the makeup and hair lasted all day & night even through sweating, crying, hugging, kisses, eating, dancing, and more but it was also super comfortable. We all got so many compliments all night. It was a wonderful experience working with Stephanie and I recommend her to everyone!
  • Allison
    Allison V. Married on 01/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stephanie is a genius and true picture of professionalism

Stephanie Hayasaka is a hair and makeup genius and a true picture of professionalism. I stand by her 10000% and hiring her for my wedding day is one of the best decisions I've ever made! She was on time, met me at my hotel, stayed on schedule, and made everyone look amazing and picture-perfect. My makeup stayed put all day long. Wedding prep was so hectic and crazy, but Stephanie was the only person I could count on knowing I didn't have to worry about HMU needs!

Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! Your such a beautiful person and a gorgeous bride! Thank you again for trusting me with your special day! God bless you and your husband with a healthy happy marriage!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Samantha
    Samantha L. Married on 12/18/2021

Beautiful and fun!

Stephanie is so amazing at her job! She's professional, flexible, fun, responds quickly and makes you feel so gorgeous and excited! She did my wedding hair + makeup along with my bridesmaids. I kept getting so many compliments all night and I felt so beautiful. I don't wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis so my trial with Stephanie was helpful! She slowly added makeup, allowing me to see each step to make sure I was comfortable with what she did. She helped me decide on being a bit more glamorous all while still feeling like myself.

If you're looking for an amazing stylist/artist that is genuinely kind, helpful and will help you get excited for your day, book with Stephanie!
  • Michelle
    Michelle A. Married on 12/12/2021

Amazing Makeup!

Stephanie was Amazing! The look that she created for my renewal ceremony was so beautiful and I felt like a Queen. Our ceremony was in the morning and my makeup lasted till that night.
    Kayla Married on 11/20/2021

🙌 A stress free experience 🙌

Stephanie was incredibly flexible with scheduling, professional, quick to respond, accommodating, and one of the sweetest souls I've ever met! She took her time and brought my vision to life -- making me feel like the most beautiful bride-to-be on my wedding day! Incredible experience all around and would love to work with her again. I highly recommend!

Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla! I appreciate your trust in me with your special day! I hope your wedding day was the best day ever! God bless you both!
    Marijan S. Married on 09/30/2021

Amazing experience

She made me feel like a goddess! Absolutely stunning result. She was swift, professional, and so personable. Would highly recommend if you want to look like a queen!
    Barbara H. Married on 08/24/2021

Felt amazing

Stephanie is so incredibly talented! I’ve never had my makeup done before and she made me look like a star! I absolutely loved my makeup and she also made sure my makeup was protected by sealing and priming my skin especially for Hawaii weather! My hair was beautifully curled and stayed perfect throughout my ceremony and into my night of celebration! Stephanie is amazing and so incredibly kind hearted as well! I’m so happy I had her as my stylist and makeup artist! She is number 1!
  • Nadia
    Nadia L. Married on 08/17/2021

Very satisfactory

Stephanie was very professional and kind . I loved my make up and hair , it was exactly what I was expecting
    Michelle Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing! Definitely recommend!

Stephanie was great! I looked so beautiful on my special day and she was very easy to work it and listened to everything I wanted. Definitely recommend! You can also do a pre-trial for hair and make up with her. She was on time, very responsive and quick. Great experience with her overall!

Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! I truly enjoyed being a part of your special day! I’m grateful to have met such a beautiful person! God bless you both with a beautiful marriage!
    Jolene S. Married on 08/11/2021

Waikiki wedding

Couldn’t have asked for a more kind, and professional person. Simply awesome!!

Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Jolene! It was my pleasure! Thank you for trusting me with your special day! Wishing you both a happy and healthy life together!
    Alana S. Married on 07/24/2021

She is the best!

I absolutely loved my hair and makeup. She was so quick and was done with my whole bridal party on time. My bridal party looked amazing in my wedding pictures. Her makeup application made me look flawless. She made me feel so beautiful and special on my day. I definitely recommend her for your big day. You will love it!!
    Check out her Instagram page @weddinghairstylesandmakeup for pictures of her work!

Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Alana! Your so gorgeous and I had so much fun glamming you and your family up! Wishing you guys a long, healthy and happy life together! Thank you again!!
    Tracy T. Married on 06/05/2021

Look no further!

We arranged to have Stephanie do the make-up and hair of the bride, both mothers, and the bride's sister. Stephanie is fabulous. Due to Covid restrictions, we had to change our location several times, but nothing seemed to bother Stephanie - and the day of, Stephanie fit right in with our little group, took some wonderful pictures of us, and most importantly, made all of us look fabulous. We were extremely happy to the point of being giddy we looked so good! We recommend Stephanie without any reservations.

Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an honor being a part of your awesome wedding! Everyone was so fun to be around and I wish you all nothing but the best! Thank you!
    Jenna B. Married on 05/01/2021

Best in the biz!

Stephanie was so helpful and professional in making sure my big day was perfect. She was responsible for making all of us look good, the mother of the bride, 6 bridesmaids, 2 junior bridesmaids and of course me... the bride! No detail was too small and she did everything with such ease. She was so amazing, it was like getting ready with your best friend! I would not have had my special day start any other way. All my guests were inquiring about her work and I couldn't wait to tell them, she's the best in the biz!
    Hong F. Married on 02/20/2021

It’s a Great experience

They all did good jobs 👏... the whole ceremony was smooth and wonderful moment for me, my husband and friends....
    Erica M. Married on 02/15/2021

Happy Bride

Stephanie was so wonderful she explained everything and was upfront about the cost and services. She did make up and hair for my mom and I and 2 flower girls. I asked her to give us a natural look that was pretty and I couldn’t have been happier. I felt so beautiful for my special day! Thank you so much Miss Stephanie
    I allied a couple bigger companies before I found Stephanie, and they were way way expensive. Steph’s prices are super fair and she is wonderfully warm professional . I am so happy, when my sisters get married I am definitely recommending her!!
    #wedding #local #kamaaina #aloha #blushingbride
    Tesia Married on 03/14/2020

Fabulous Makeup!

I am so happy to leave this review as I hired Steph to do my hair and makeup for my wedding! It was absolutely gorgeous and it stayed on perfect all night long! Also i love how she did my makeup perfectly with my facial features! My hair was beautiful and she worked around a head piece i had and it held in place all night even with dancing! She's so sweet and professional and i highly recommend her to everyone! I will definitely be hiring her again!
    Caliann F. Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing, Excellent, Beautiful

Stephanie was great! She was so personable and very professional. She did my makeup and hair exactly as I wanted it and I never felt more beautiful.
    Sarah Married on 09/21/2019

Beauty and Bliss

When it came to shopping for a makeup/ hair stylist, there was no one else I could have picked! The Wedding hairstyle and make-up Beauty Team were absolutely perfect for our big day. They were so easy and fun to work with on the morning of and truly captured each and every 7 bridesmaid and my mother in their own gorgeous way.

We asked Steph and the Beauty Team to do each girls make up and hair how ever they chose and they did so with ease and professionalism! I really could not have asked for more and I urge each bride to check them out!
    Keani Married on 09/14/2019

Stephanie is AMAZING!

Thank you so so much for making me feel so beautiful at my wedding. It’s amazing how quickly you finished and yet my hair was nice and secure and stayed up the entire night. I am so happy that we met at the bridal expo. I will definitely recommend you to others.
    Tasha Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent!

Stephanie Hayasaka is amazing! She is so sweet, accommodating and makes you feel comfortable from the start. I hired her for my wedding hair/makeup and everything came out perfect! One of the things I was glad to hear about was that she does a pretrial so you weren’t going in blind. She is also very professional and responds in ample time if you have any questions. If you are getting married soon and looking for wedding hair and makeup Stephanie Hayasaka is the way to go!
    Molly S. Married on 06/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Quick to respond to questions and very professional

I planned my wedding internationally and all by email. Stephanie was amazing to work with. Quick responses to my emails, great communication throughout the process, and very professional. I had a trial before my wedding and when it came to my wedding day my hair and makeup were exactly what I wanted. Cannot recommend Stephanie enough!
    Marie Married on 03/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing stylist for wedding makeup and hair

I was so happy to have Stephanie do my hair and makeup for my wedding!! She was so kind, friendly, responsive and amazingly talented!! She was very flexible when I needed to include my mom and Matron of Honor which was nice. Stephanie did such a great job and made me feel so comfortable. I received many compliments on my hair and makeup and I loved that Stephanie really made an effort to achieve the look I wanted. I was very blessed and I highly recommend her!!
  • Pyone
    Pyone Married on 03/12/2019

Outstanding services

I really appreciated my stylist Stephanie for my wedding day, she really made sure I was well prepared for my big day and for my bridesmaids it was a wonderful experience working with her.she knew exactly what I was looking for and had great recommendations in general . I highly recommend!
    Margarita Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent!

Aloha, Stephanie was outstanding to work with on our wedding date. Very punctual, calming, and has everything of quality you want for hair and makeup. Perfecto!! Highly recommend her :) Margarita
illustration stars