Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Marijan S. Married on 09/30/2021

Amazing experience

She made me feel like a goddess! Absolutely stunning result. She was swift, professional, and so personable. Would highly recommend if you want to look like a queen!
    Barbara H. Married on 08/24/2021

Felt amazing

Stephanie is so incredibly talented! I’ve never had my makeup done before and she made me look like a star! I absolutely loved my makeup and she also made sure my makeup was protected by sealing and priming my skin especially for Hawaii weather! My hair was beautifully curled and stayed perfect throughout my ceremony and into my night of celebration! Stephanie is amazing and so incredibly kind hearted as well! I’m so happy I had her as my stylist and makeup artist! She is number 1!
  • Nadia
    Nadia L. Married on 08/17/2021

Very satisfactory

Stephanie was very professional and kind . I loved my make up and hair , it was exactly what I was expecting
    Michelle Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing! Definitely recommend!

Stephanie was great! I looked so beautiful on my special day and she was very easy to work it and listened to everything I wanted. Definitely recommend! You can also do a pre-trial for hair and make up with her. She was on time, very responsive and quick. Great experience with her overall!

Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! I truly enjoyed being a part of your special day! I’m grateful to have met such a beautiful person! God bless you both with a beautiful marriage!
    Jolene S. Married on 08/11/2021

Waikiki wedding

Couldn’t have asked for a more kind, and professional person. Simply awesome!!

Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Jolene! It was my pleasure! Thank you for trusting me with your special day! Wishing you both a happy and healthy life together!
    Alana S. Married on 07/24/2021

She is the best!

I absolutely loved my hair and makeup. She was so quick and was done with my whole bridal party on time. My bridal party looked amazing in my wedding pictures. Her makeup application made me look flawless. She made me feel so beautiful and special on my day. I definitely recommend her for your big day. You will love it!!
    Check out her Instagram page @weddinghairstylesandmakeup for pictures of her work!

Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Alana! Your so gorgeous and I had so much fun glamming you and your family up! Wishing you guys a long, healthy and happy life together! Thank you again!!
  • Tracy
    Tracy T. Married on 06/05/2021

Look no further!

We arranged to have Stephanie do the make-up and hair of the bride, both mothers, and the bride's sister. Stephanie is fabulous. Due to Covid restrictions, we had to change our location several times, but nothing seemed to bother Stephanie - and the day of, Stephanie fit right in with our little group, took some wonderful pictures of us, and most importantly, made all of us look fabulous. We were extremely happy to the point of being giddy we looked so good! We recommend Stephanie without any reservations.

Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an honor being a part of your awesome wedding! Everyone was so fun to be around and I wish you all nothing but the best! Thank you!
    Hong F. Married on 02/20/2021

It’s a Great experience

They all did good jobs 👏... the whole ceremony was smooth and wonderful moment for me, my husband and friends....
    Erica M. Married on 02/15/2021

Happy Bride

Stephanie was so wonderful she explained everything and was upfront about the cost and services. She did make up and hair for my mom and I and 2 flower girls. I asked her to give us a natural look that was pretty and I couldn’t have been happier. I felt so beautiful for my special day! Thank you so much Miss Stephanie
    I allied a couple bigger companies before I found Stephanie, and they were way way expensive. Steph’s prices are super fair and she is wonderfully warm professional . I am so happy, when my sisters get married I am definitely recommending her!!
    #wedding #local #kamaaina #aloha #blushingbride
    Tesia Married on 03/14/2020

Fabulous Makeup!

I am so happy to leave this review as I hired Steph to do my hair and makeup for my wedding! It was absolutely gorgeous and it stayed on perfect all night long! Also i love how she did my makeup perfectly with my facial features! My hair was beautiful and she worked around a head piece i had and it held in place all night even with dancing! She's so sweet and professional and i highly recommend her to everyone! I will definitely be hiring her again!
    Caliann F. Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing, Excellent, Beautiful

Stephanie was great! She was so personable and very professional. She did my makeup and hair exactly as I wanted it and I never felt more beautiful.
    Sarah Married on 09/21/2019

Beauty and Bliss

When it came to shopping for a makeup/ hair stylist, there was no one else I could have picked! The Wedding hairstyle and make-up Beauty Team were absolutely perfect for our big day. They were so easy and fun to work with on the morning of and truly captured each and every 7 bridesmaid and my mother in their own gorgeous way.

We asked Steph and the Beauty Team to do each girls make up and hair how ever they chose and they did so with ease and professionalism! I really could not have asked for more and I urge each bride to check them out!
    Keani Married on 09/14/2019

Stephanie is AMAZING!

Thank you so so much for making me feel so beautiful at my wedding. It’s amazing how quickly you finished and yet my hair was nice and secure and stayed up the entire night. I am so happy that we met at the bridal expo. I will definitely recommend you to others.
    Tasha Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent!

Stephanie Hayasaka is amazing! She is so sweet, accommodating and makes you feel comfortable from the start. I hired her for my wedding hair/makeup and everything came out perfect! One of the things I was glad to hear about was that she does a pretrial so you weren’t going in blind. She is also very professional and responds in ample time if you have any questions. If you are getting married soon and looking for wedding hair and makeup Stephanie Hayasaka is the way to go!
  • Molly
    Molly S. Married on 06/06/2019

Quick to respond to questions and very professional

I planned my wedding internationally and all by email. Stephanie was amazing to work with. Quick responses to my emails, great communication throughout the process, and very professional. I had a trial before my wedding and when it came to my wedding day my hair and makeup were exactly what I wanted. Cannot recommend Stephanie enough!
    Marie Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing stylist for wedding makeup and hair

I was so happy to have Stephanie do my hair and makeup for my wedding!! She was so kind, friendly, responsive and amazingly talented!! She was very flexible when I needed to include my mom and Matron of Honor which was nice. Stephanie did such a great job and made me feel so comfortable. I received many compliments on my hair and makeup and I loved that Stephanie really made an effort to achieve the look I wanted. I was very blessed and I highly recommend her!!
  • Pyone
    Pyone Married on 03/12/2019

Outstanding services

I really appreciated my stylist Stephanie for my wedding day, she really made sure I was well prepared for my big day and for my bridesmaids it was a wonderful experience working with her.she knew exactly what I was looking for and had great recommendations in general . I highly recommend!
    Margarita Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent!

Aloha, Stephanie was outstanding to work with on our wedding date. Very punctual, calming, and has everything of quality you want for hair and makeup. Perfecto!! Highly recommend her :) Margarita
  • tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 09/29/2018

amazing wedding hair and makeup

I had a destination wedding in Hawaii. I also seriously procrastinated on finding a hair/make up artist. I contacted Stephanie a week before i left for Hawaii. She rearranged her schedule to fit me, my mom, daughter and 2 bridesmaids in at my hotel. She listened to what we wanted and did a great job!!! My hair and make up were perfect thanks to her. She was very professional and easy to chat with. If you are getting married in Hawaii hire her!!!!!!
    Jessica Married on 09/25/2018
    Book Steph, you won’t regret it! I think Steph was one of the first vendors I booked, over a year before my wedding. She is affordable, flexible, responsive to emails and created the most beautiful hairstyle of my wedding day. The style was so well done, I slept in it over night and it lasted all of the next day. Steph is also super friendly and a calming presence on what can be a stressful day.
    Dayna Married on 08/18/2018
    Working with Stephanie was great! She's very friendly, very flexible. Considering i don't wear makeup, she made me look and feel beautiful <3 I would recommend Stephanie to anyone for any occasion!
    Takeia Married on 08/18/2018
    I can not say enough about Stephanie Hayasaki! Not only did she make me look absolutely stunning on my wedding day, she showed up with great energy and an engaging personality which really helped me to feel relaxed on my wedding day. Her makeup and hair styling exceeded my expectations, and Stephanie was extremely professional! I am so thankful I found and was able to hire Stephanie! She made me look and feel beautiful on my very special day!
    Tracy Married on 07/15/2018
    I can't say enough about Stephanie, she was accommodating and did a wonderful job with our hair and makeup! I had enough to worry about and it was nice to just sit back and let her beautify all of us. She listened to our needs and we had others join into the fun when they started to see he beautiful results. I would highly recommend her services to anyone and will!
    Chelsea Married on 07/07/2018
    Stephanie was AWESOME! I first met her for my engagement photoshoot/Trial hair and make-up and fell in love with her work. I wasn't too sure on what exactly I wanted but by showing her a few photos, she brought my vision to life. She also did an awesome job with my bridesmaid's, flower girl, and Mother/MIL. I was very happy with how everything came out and would highly recommend her for your event.
    Amber Married on 06/15/2018
    Steph was amazing!! She kept following up with me throughout the week of my wedding to make sure we were on the same page. Offered to do a run-through prior. Even while doing my hair & makeup she was super professional and comfortable to work with. I’m not one to wear makeup so her knowledge of everything made it so much easier for me to trust her vision. She was fast, and amazing. Thank you so much steph for helping me feel beautiful on my wedding day❤️