107 Reviews for Face Art Beauty

Group Discounts (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
103 Face Art Beauty Reviews

I loved my my stylist. I hope I remember her name right, Diana. She was very professional and funny. We talked all the way through.
Plus she kept asking me if I’m happy with my hair and make up and gladly changed what I wanted to change. Really I could highly recommend. I add some pictures that I have. Still waiting on professional wedding pictures but it should do.

Photo for Face Art Beauty Review - All together look
Photo for Face Art Beauty Review - She managed to figure how to put my accessories into my hair
Photo for Face Art Beauty Review - Upgraded eyelashes for +\- 30$
Profile Picture Agnija, 1/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dhyana and Nickie were incredible doing my hair and makeup, along with two bridesmaids from my bridal party. They truly are artists and were such great company during the trial and the day-of. I highly, highly, highly recommend Face Art Beauty!

Profile Picture e, 10/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I got referred by my friend who had a wedding last year....I LOVE FACE ART BEAUTY!!! DEFINITELY WORTH EVERY LAST PENNY!!!! I didn't even do a practice run with them and the girl did an amazing job on my hair and make up! everyone complimented my hair and make up and both lasted all night!!! Mahalo for making my pictures look amazing and making me feel beautiful on my wedding day! I don't normally wear make up everyday so i asked to look really natural.... It was amazing!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND this place!!

Profile Picture jen, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

It was so wonderful working with with team. As a destination bride I was nervous booking from so far away, but the team was great!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lorraine did my amazing makeup & hairstyle for my wedding. She is professional, talented and kind. I was very happy with her beautiful work!!!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/5/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dhyana and her crew were absolutely fantastic! I used their services for both hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party and they all loved their work! They could not stop raving about how long the curls lasted and how good their makeup looked! Would definitely recommend in a heartbeat. All the artists were a pleasure to work with, and a special shout-out to Dhyana for doing my hair in a flawless Dutch braid, and Nicole for my stunning makeup!

Photo
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Natasha, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The ladies of FAB are so awesome @ what they do, everything came out perfectly for myself & my bridesmaids :)

Profile Picture Shelby, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dhyana and her team did hair and makeup for my wedding, they were brilliant! Having a destination wedding I was very nervous and inquisitive about who to go with, Dhyana always got back to me with a reply to every question and catered for all my needs. The hair and makeup artists were professional and did a wonderful job on my bridal party and myself. Thanks Dhyana and team, I would highly recommend Face Art Beauty for all hair and makeup needs.

Profile Picture Donna, 9/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you to the team at Face Art Beauty, for making my day so amazing! My expectations were definitely exceeded from the hair trial to the actual day, I was always asked for my thoughts as various styles were experiemented, until I was truly 100% happy.
I would definitely recommend a Face Art Beauty on any special occasion.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dhyana and Nikki were absolutely wonderful and gave me the perfect look for my wedding. I don't wear a lot of makeup generally and I wanted to look more or less myself for the big day so Dhyana kept me natural but still glowing and gorgeous. Nikki actually had to work with some cultural hairpiece elements (Indian wedding) and pulled off my traditional Indian bridal hair beautifully. They were early, asked questions and made sure I was super happy and stress-free. I'd recommend Face Art Beauty to anyone.

Profile Picture Sehaj, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dhyana was absolutely wonderful! She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and I greatly appreciate her working on me. I couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Makeup, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup

This team was amazing. Every girl in my party loved their hair and makeup, very professional and calm. MAHALO!!! :)

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely recommend booking with Faceartbeauty! This team is outstanding! The girls were very kind and funny. They really listen to your needs and wants on your very special day and achieve your overall look perfectly. They made the whole morning smooth and even reminded us to eat when we were running around the hotel like crazy people! My bridal party loved Faceartbeauty, and I know should there be another big even I will definitely book with them again! Thank you for making me look amazing on my special day! Xoxo

Profile Picture Alyssa, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Very happy with the way the entire bridal party looked on the big day! Very professional crew!

Profile Picture User6718282, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Face Art and Beauty did an awesome job doing hair and makeup for my wife and 5 members of our bridal party. Very professional and creative, friendly and kind.

Profile Picture Nolan, 12/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you are Asian, you HAVE to use these folks for your wedding makeup. They are outstanding. I tested with one other makeup gal, who was so sweet and fun, but alas, she made my eyes look even smaller. But Dhyana from FaceArt Beauty transformed my face. It was out of this world. Subtle yet dynamic. So affordable, especially if you're in Oahu. I flew her out out to Maui - professional, early (not just on time), efficient, and friendly. She really listened to what I wanted and didn't want (I sent her emails ahead of time of various looks I wanted for hair and makeup). Here is a photo of the test we did - https://goo.gl/ox8ha7. Here is a photo of my actual wedding day - https://goo.gl/c5OHGp, https://goo.gl/SuuMjJ

Profile Picture Irene, 9/18/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

A great location, and great services!
I had Dhyana do my hair & makeup, she was very easy to talk to and did very well on makeup & hair which lasted throughout the wedding ceremony. My makeup looked really good in the wedding pictures as well.
I would definitely recommend her for any special occasions ;)

Profile Picture Miho, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

My whole experience with Face Art Beauty was such a positive one, I would book with them again in a heartbeat! They were so INCREDIBLY accommodating and made me look absolutely STUNNING on my special day! A week and a half before my wedding day my wedding coordinator told me I had change my appointment time to a half an hour earlier to make sure I could make it to my venue on time. Face Art Beauty made it happen and didn't charge me a cent extra either! I was so pleasantly surprised and so appreciative of their flexibility. Face Art Beauty also was able to get me an extra stylist to do my hair and my maid of honors hair for my convenience and so that I wouldn't have to wake up any earlier :) ! Finally when my special day came around, I was so worried about one of my eyes because it was pretty puffy that day, but my makeup artist assured me that it would be fine and she would take care of it. She was right, my puffy eye wasn't even noticeable thanks to her! And when I asked her to tweak my makeup in little areas (because I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to my makeup) she did just that and was happy to fix my makeup to my exact preference. You can expect nothing less than HIGH QUALITY when booking with Face Art Beauty, believe me, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Lana, 7/1/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Contour Makeup

My experience with Face Art Beauty was amazing. Email comminication was always helpful and responses were prompt. My artist was professional, experienced and incredibly talented (not to mention stunning!). It's always nerve wracking to have someone do your hair and makeup when you're familiar with doing both well yourself. But the artist blew me away. My mum looked the most beautiful I'd ever seen and her makeup was 100% perfect, and the same was for me. My makeup and hair was so beautifully done and lasted all day and night. Eyeshadow Blending, moderation where needed, colour coordination and the right amount of impact were all 100% perfect. I couldn't believe how beautiful and we'll done it was. I highly recommend this vendor. One of the best experiences I've ever had. Thankyou for making my day perfect :)

Profile Picture Skye, 6/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

You won't go wrong with Face Art Beauty, they have the best and the most accommodating makeup artists!!

Profile Picture Grace, 6/23/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Professional, efficient and amazing work! Looking forward to booking FAB again!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dhyanna at Face Art Beauty is so so amazing. She was very attentive to what I wanted, and is a master of her art. Loved the experience and would recommend her to anyone for any occasion that they want to look their very best at.

Profile Picture User6845503, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Group Services, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Fake Lashes

The services that the wonderful Ladies at Face Art Beauty provided my daughter and I on my Wedding day was phenomenal! They truly went above and beyond to accomadate me. Communication was instant whenever I emailed and even if they could not answer my questions right away, they would still email to acknowledge they received my email and will get back to me shortly, at least within one day. When I say above and beyond service I mean it. These Ladies were the first vendor I encountered on my big day and I am soo thankful I got to start with them. I was experiencing tons of emotions from excitement, nervousness, craziness that morning and they were there to hold my hand and reassure me that everything will be awesome and fall into place. I am not one who spends an ideal time on makeup daily. Dhyana, who did my make up, truly captured the natural and elegant look I wanted, and executed graciously. Lorraine who did my hair also captured the classy curls I envisioned and made me look even more stunning. I kept telling the both of them while holding back tears that I did not know I could look this beautiful. They also did an amazing job on my daughter with her hair, applying the flower headpiece and light makeup. My mom was suppose to help me put my wedding dress but she was getting her make up done by another person. Without a second thought, Dhyana helped me put everything on within minutes since we were in a time crunch. Words cannot express how truly grateful I am for the services these wonderful Ladies did for me that day. I would highly recommend Face Art Beauty to anybody who is looking for a team with big hearts!

Profile Picture Cherish, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing team and very professional! The products that they use and the way they apply it was with much quality and care. Also, they were on time, worked within the time-frame that we were scheduled on, and they are very fun to be around! Thank you for making me, my mom, and mother-in law feel very beautiful on my wedding! :)

Profile Picture Uthpala, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists