Face Art Beauty Reviews

114 | Honolulu, HI

114 Reviews for Face Art Beauty

114 Face Art Beauty Reviews

Alina · Married on 08/18/2018

Dhyana and her team at Face Art Beauty were so wonderful to work with! Dhyana is so sweet and her makeup and hair skills are amazing! As a makeup artist myself, I felt so comfortable during the process because Dhyana always asked the right questions and made sure that everything was what I wanted. I feel that it's important for any artist to ask questions and communicate with their client to make sure they are on the same page, and that's exactly what Dhyana did :)

On the day of our wedding, my bridal party had Dhyana for makeup and Raemi for hair, and they executed both so beautifully! Everyone looked so stunning and glamorous! I had the pleasure of having Dhyana for both my hair and makeup and I absolutely loved how it turned out on my wedding day! I can't thank Dhyana and Face Art Beauty enough for their great work!!! I was very pleased with everything and would highly recommend them for hair and makeup services!

Joyce · Married on 08/08/2018

Thank you Dhyana and to your hairstylist for an amazing job!!! My MOD, sister and my mom looked absolutely beautiful. We got so many compliments all night! I really can't thank you enough. You made me looked flawless all night long. I wish I could have worn that make up forever! All the best! :)

Thanks regards,
    Mrs. Valdes

Cami · Married on 07/21/2018

My bridesmaids and I loved our makeup and hair. I definitely felt like a bride on my special day and was amazed that after a long day, my makeup still looked flawless! Dhyana was easy to work with, she communicated well, was beyond sweet and she gave me the exact look that I wanted. I highly recommend Face Art Beauty to anyone looking to make any special day that much more special!

Madalyn · Married on 06/18/2018

Face Art Beauty made everything so simple and fun! They took our ideas and brought them to life. They were extremely professional and not intrusive at all. Everyone felt comfortable and enjoyed the process so much. I wish we could do it again! XOXO

Face Art Beauty 1
    Face Art Beauty 2
    Face Art Beauty 3

Abigail · Married on 05/19/2018

Face Art Beauty is simply the best! I came across Face Art Beauty through Instagram and liked how they made everyone looked polished yet still naturally beautiful. Also, their presence on social media was also a good selling point for me because they would post their work often and I would like seeing the transformations in their stories. It showed how they also value that connection they make with their clients. When people choose to get makeup done professionally, they want to look and feel beautiful and Face Art Beauty is VERY good at that! It also helps that their team is so incredibly sweet and nice! When I first met Dhyana at my trial, she was so awesome! On top of that, she really listened to what I wanted and checked in with me if what she was doing was something I liked. On the day of the wedding, Dhyana and Jamie came to do work on me, my mom, sister, and mother-in-law. My family LOVED them. They were so easy to talk to and made the experience memorable. As for the makeup -- they did a WONDERFUL job! My mom, sister, and I have had makeup done before by another MUA and did not enjoy the experience because it was so heavy. With FaceArtBeauty, they found a way to capture our natural beauty and enhance it! The makeup was perfect and came out beautifully in the photos. My husband (who actually prefers I don't wear makeup) even commented and said that it turned out perfectly. Thank you Face Art Beauty for being the best out there!

courtney · Married on 03/18/2018

Dhyana was AMAZING! She did my makeup and my three bridesmaids. She was very professional and gave myself and my bridesmaids makeup tips (I'm not even close to knowing anything about it). She was very calm which made me calm. As a bride on my wedding day all kinds of nerves was flowing but she made the day so much smoother. I can't thank her enough. Her makeup skills is crazy amazing I felt like a queen! People said I looked beautiful like I'm sure they always say but I FELT even more beautiful thanks to her! I highly, highly, recommend Dhyana and Face Art Beauty!!!!

Face Art Beauty 4

Agnija · Married on 01/16/2018

I loved my my stylist. I hope I remember her name right, Diana. She was very professional and funny. We talked all the way through.
    Plus she kept asking me if I’m happy with my hair and make up and gladly changed what I wanted to change. Really I could highly recommend. I add some pictures that I have. Still waiting on professional wedding pictures but it should do.

Face Art Beauty 5
    Face Art Beauty 6
    Face Art Beauty 7

e · Married on 10/24/2017

Dhyana and Nickie were incredible doing my hair and makeup, along with two bridesmaids from my bridal party. They truly are artists and were such great company during the trial and the day-of. I highly, highly, highly recommend Face Art Beauty!

jen · Married on 10/14/2017

I got referred by my friend who had a wedding last year....I LOVE FACE ART BEAUTY!!! DEFINITELY WORTH EVERY LAST PENNY!!!! I didn't even do a practice run with them and the girl did an amazing job on my hair and make up! everyone complimented my hair and make up and both lasted all night!!! Mahalo for making my pictures look amazing and making me feel beautiful on my wedding day! I don't normally wear make up everyday so i asked to look really natural.... It was amazing!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND this place!!

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2017

It was so wonderful working with with team. As a destination bride I was nervous booking from so far away, but the team was great!

Face Art Beauty 8
    Face Art Beauty 9
    Face Art Beauty 10
    Face Art Beauty 11
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 10/05/2017

Lorraine did my amazing makeup & hairstyle for my wedding. She is professional, talented and kind. I was very happy with her beautiful work!!!

Natasha · Married on 09/30/2017

Dhyana and her crew were absolutely fantastic! I used their services for both hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party and they all loved their work! They could not stop raving about how long the curls lasted and how good their makeup looked! Would definitely recommend in a heartbeat. All the artists were a pleasure to work with, and a special shout-out to Dhyana for doing my hair in a flawless Dutch braid, and Nicole for my stunning makeup! <3

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Face Art Beauty 16
    Face Art Beauty 17
    Face Art Beauty 18

Face Art Beauty's reply:

Hi Natasha! Thank you so much for your kind words :) We are so happy everything went well, and wish you the best on your new chapter in life. And we love the photos that you shared! You totally rocked the Messy Dutch Braid, and beautiful soft glam makeup. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Shelby · Married on 09/30/2017

The ladies of FAB are so awesome @ what they do, everything came out perfectly for myself & my bridesmaids :)

Donna · Married on 09/20/2017

Dhyana and her team did hair and makeup for my wedding, they were brilliant! Having a destination wedding I was very nervous and inquisitive about who to go with, Dhyana always got back to me with a reply to every question and catered for all my needs. The hair and makeup artists were professional and did a wonderful job on my bridal party and myself. Thanks Dhyana and team, I would highly recommend Face Art Beauty for all hair and makeup needs.

Cheryl · Married on 09/10/2017

Thank you to the team at Face Art Beauty, for making my day so amazing! My expectations were definitely exceeded from the hair trial to the actual day, I was always asked for my thoughts as various styles were experiemented, until I was truly 100% happy.
    I would definitely recommend a Face Art Beauty on any special occasion.

Sehaj · Married on 09/02/2017

Dhyana and Nikki were absolutely wonderful and gave me the perfect look for my wedding. I don't wear a lot of makeup generally and I wanted to look more or less myself for the big day so Dhyana kept me natural but still glowing and gorgeous. Nikki actually had to work with some cultural hairpiece elements (Indian wedding) and pulled off my traditional Indian bridal hair beautifully. They were early, asked questions and made sure I was super happy and stress-free. I'd recommend Face Art Beauty to anyone.

Kristen · Married on 08/26/2017

Dhyana was absolutely wonderful! She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and I greatly appreciate her working on me. I couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Brooke · Married on 07/01/2017

This team was amazing. Every girl in my party loved their hair and makeup, very professional and calm. MAHALO!!! :)

Alyssa · Married on 03/24/2017

I absolutely recommend booking with Faceartbeauty! This team is outstanding! The girls were very kind and funny. They really listen to your needs and wants on your very special day and achieve your overall look perfectly. They made the whole morning smooth and even reminded us to eat when we were running around the hotel like crazy people! My bridal party loved Faceartbeauty, and I know should there be another big even I will definitely book with them again! Thank you for making me look amazing on my special day! Xoxo

Kristen · Married on 03/11/2017

Very happy with the way the entire bridal party looked on the big day! Very professional crew!

Nolan · Married on 12/20/2016

Face Art and Beauty did an awesome job doing hair and makeup for my wife and 5 members of our bridal party. Very professional and creative, friendly and kind.

• I

Irene · Married on 09/18/2016

If you are Asian, you HAVE to use these folks for your wedding makeup. They are outstanding. I tested with one other makeup gal, who was so sweet and fun, but alas, she made my eyes look even smaller. But Dhyana from FaceArt Beauty transformed my face. It was out of this world. Subtle yet dynamic. So affordable, especially if you're in Oahu. I flew her out out to Maui - professional, early (not just on time), efficient, and friendly. She really listened to what I wanted and didn't want (I sent her emails ahead of time of various looks I wanted for hair and makeup). Here is a photo of the test we did - https://goo.gl/ox8ha7. Here is a photo of my actual wedding day - https://goo.gl/c5OHGp, https://goo.gl/SuuMjJ

Miho · Married on 07/09/2016

A great location, and great services!
    I had Dhyana do my hair & makeup, she was very easy to talk to and did very well on makeup & hair which lasted throughout the wedding ceremony. My makeup looked really good in the wedding pictures as well.
    I would definitely recommend her for any special occasions ;)

Lana · Married on 07/01/2016

My whole experience with Face Art Beauty was such a positive one, I would book with them again in a heartbeat! They were so INCREDIBLY accommodating and made me look absolutely STUNNING on my special day! A week and a half before my wedding day my wedding coordinator told me I had change my appointment time to a half an hour earlier to make sure I could make it to my venue on time. Face Art Beauty made it happen and didn't charge me a cent extra either! I was so pleasantly surprised and so appreciative of their flexibility. Face Art Beauty also was able to get me an extra stylist to do my hair and my maid of honors hair for my convenience and so that I wouldn't have to wake up any earlier :) ! Finally when my special day came around, I was so worried about one of my eyes because it was pretty puffy that day, but my makeup artist assured me that it would be fine and she would take care of it. She was right, my puffy eye wasn't even noticeable thanks to her! And when I asked her to tweak my makeup in little areas (because I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to my makeup) she did just that and was happy to fix my makeup to my exact preference. You can expect nothing less than HIGH QUALITY when booking with Face Art Beauty, believe me, you will not regret it!

Skye · Married on 06/29/2016

My experience with Face Art Beauty was amazing. Email comminication was always helpful and responses were prompt. My artist was professional, experienced and incredibly talented (not to mention stunning!). It's always nerve wracking to have someone do your hair and makeup when you're familiar with doing both well yourself. But the artist blew me away. My mum looked the most beautiful I'd ever seen and her makeup was 100% perfect, and the same was for me. My makeup and hair was so beautifully done and lasted all day and night. Eyeshadow Blending, moderation where needed, colour coordination and the right amount of impact were all 100% perfect. I couldn't believe how beautiful and we'll done it was. I highly recommend this vendor. One of the best experiences I've ever had. Thankyou for making my day perfect :)