Face Art Beauty Reviews

Face Art Beauty 6
Face Art Beauty 7

Shan W · Married on 12/28/2018

Bridal makeup

Dhyana was great! She was very responsive, professional, and detail oriented. She asked lots of questions to make sure she understood my inspirations and concerns. I felt comfortable and at ease during the process. I was super happy with my bridal makeup and it held up perfectly the whole day! Thank you Dhyana!

• Princess

Princess Sanchez · Married on 12/24/2018

I love how Jenny worked wonders in my face.

Jenny from Fave Art Beauty is so sweet and professional make up artist. I felt very comfortable with her. I lookes amazingly beautiful in my post wedding photoshoot. Thank You!

Jeromelle · Married on 12/05/2018

I had an amazing experience

I had an amazing experience! Dhyana was on time and on point on both hair and make up style I requested. She is truly an experienced hair and make up artist. She articulated every step she did and walked me through the process. I have received a lot of compliments on my make up and they all asked for her contact info. I’d definitely recommend her. Thank you Dhayana for making me feel like a beautiful bride.

Face Art Beauty 8

V--- · Married on 12/03/2018

So sweet and a calming presence on your crazy day!

I am really thankful that I had Face Art Beauty as my hair and makeup artists for my wedding day. They are very professional and calm, yet keep the mood light and fun. They are likely the first of your hired wedding professionals you'll encounter on your big day so that really helps set the tone. Dhyana talks you through your makeup process, i.e. how long you'll need to keep your eyes closed to let lashes dry, what the products are for, etc. She really tries to deliver the look you want, not the look she thinks you should have, though she is not hesitant about making some wise suggestions. We had hair and makeup services for myself, 4 bridesmaids, 1 officiant, and 2 moms. Everyone was very happy with the way they looked. The FAB team of 3 was so efficient; afterwards, they packed up and rolled their cases away like they were never there.

As with many of the hair and makeup stylists I contacted, there are contracts to read over and retainers to deposit, which can be intimidating. What really helped me make my decision is booking a trial and getting to know Dhyana in person vs via email. She really took her time during the trial and seemed to consider everything, so by the time the wedding came around it all went smoothly. Mahalo to Dhyana, Jamie, and Andrea!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Face Art Beauty's reply:

Hi Virginia,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to have been a special part of your wedding, and really appreciate that you took the time to review us.

We look forward to seeing you again one day, and please keep in touch with us again when you are in Hawaii :)

Danielle Bailey · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing hair and makeup!

Dhyana did an absolutely amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. I’m pretty particular and was nervous going into it without a trial run first since I had a destination wedding, but she made me feel at ease and I could not be more pleased with my makeup! Thanks Dhyana!

Daisy Vild · Married on 11/23/2018

The best I've ever looked

Wow, this was an amazing experience! She showed up to my hotel room on time and was extremely sweet and calm. She did my make up exactly how I showed her in a picture. She was also very knowledgeable about Hawaii weather and how to make my hair look best. She made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my big day. I would recommend face art beauty to everyone! 10/10

• Marilyn

Marilyn Nguyen · Married on 11/18/2018

Made my wedding day look come true!

I inquired with Face Art Beauty from San Francisco for my then upcoming wedding in Oahu. The hotel where my wedding was, had given my a list of artists they recommended, but I did my research and had my heart set on Face Art Beauty.

From the first point of contact till now even, their responses were prompt, informative and professional. I immediately felt at ease and knew I had make the best choice.

When I arrived for my trial, Dhyana was ready for me with everything cleaned and laid out. She listened to my needs and wants and made her own professional input. Great first session.

Wedding day, she was calm and on time. Dhyana made my bridesmaids and mothers and me look and feel beautiful. She did not rush you in any way and would adjust according to each person’s opinion. I looked amazing in real life and on film. So pleased!

Face Art Beauty 9
    Face Art Beauty 10
    Face Art Beauty 11

Sharey D · Married on 11/18/2018

Loved everything.

I am very happy that I hired Face Art Beauty to do our makeup and hair on my wedding day. Emails and questions that I had were always very prompt and thorough. The team was very nice and always on time. They focused on exactly what my bridesmaids, my mom, and I requested to ensure that we were happy and comfortable. I loved everything with the way all of our hair and makeup turned out! Face Art Beauty is great and I highly recommend them!!

Alina · Married on 08/18/2018

Dhyana and her team at Face Art Beauty were so wonderful to work with! Dhyana is so sweet and her makeup and hair skills are amazing! As a makeup artist myself, I felt so comfortable during the process because Dhyana always asked the right questions and made sure that everything was what I wanted. I feel that it's important for any artist to ask questions and communicate with their client to make sure they are on the same page, and that's exactly what Dhyana did :)

On the day of our wedding, my bridal party had Dhyana for makeup and Raemi for hair, and they executed both so beautifully! Everyone looked so stunning and glamorous! I had the pleasure of having Dhyana for both my hair and makeup and I absolutely loved how it turned out on my wedding day! I can't thank Dhyana and Face Art Beauty enough for their great work!!! I was very pleased with everything and would highly recommend them for hair and makeup services!

Joyce · Married on 08/08/2018

Thank you Dhyana and to your hairstylist for an amazing job!!! My MOD, sister and my mom looked absolutely beautiful. We got so many compliments all night! I really can't thank you enough. You made me looked flawless all night long. I wish I could have worn that make up forever! All the best! :)

Thanks regards,
    Mrs. Valdes

Cami · Married on 07/21/2018

My bridesmaids and I loved our makeup and hair. I definitely felt like a bride on my special day and was amazed that after a long day, my makeup still looked flawless! Dhyana was easy to work with, she communicated well, was beyond sweet and she gave me the exact look that I wanted. I highly recommend Face Art Beauty to anyone looking to make any special day that much more special!

• Kelly

Kelly Imada · Married on 07/07/2018

Professional Artistry

First off, FAB’s website is BEYOND informative. If that’s not the first sign of a bright future partnership I don’t know what is. :) Dhyana was the first to greet us at our hotel room on the morning of our wedding. I was running around like crazy and in a split second she instantly made me feel calm and collected. She was professional and very genuine. She kept asking if we needed anything from her. Secondly, the amazingJamie did my mom and I’s makeup/hair. LOVED her! She was so nice and kept reminding me to let her know if there are any changes I wanted. Coming from a person who hates conflict, I normally just smile and move on even if I don’t love something, but I felt so comfortable with her that I knew I could.. if there was anything I didn’t like.. which was nothing! I couldnt believe how the makeup and hair turned out. Everyone complimented me on it all night long and to this day! I’d recommend this company over and over and over again because they are 1) Reliable 2) Professional 3) Quick responders 4) Genuinely nice and caring people! Thanks, FAB!

Face Art Beauty 12
    Face Art Beauty 13

Madalyn · Married on 06/18/2018

Face Art Beauty made everything so simple and fun! They took our ideas and brought them to life. They were extremely professional and not intrusive at all. Everyone felt comfortable and enjoyed the process so much. I wish we could do it again! XOXO

Face Art Beauty 14
    Face Art Beauty 15
    Face Art Beauty 16

Abigail · Married on 05/19/2018

Face Art Beauty is simply the best! I came across Face Art Beauty through Instagram and liked how they made everyone looked polished yet still naturally beautiful. Also, their presence on social media was also a good selling point for me because they would post their work often and I would like seeing the transformations in their stories. It showed how they also value that connection they make with their clients. When people choose to get makeup done professionally, they want to look and feel beautiful and Face Art Beauty is VERY good at that! It also helps that their team is so incredibly sweet and nice! When I first met Dhyana at my trial, she was so awesome! On top of that, she really listened to what I wanted and checked in with me if what she was doing was something I liked. On the day of the wedding, Dhyana and Jamie came to do work on me, my mom, sister, and mother-in-law. My family LOVED them. They were so easy to talk to and made the experience memorable. As for the makeup -- they did a WONDERFUL job! My mom, sister, and I have had makeup done before by another MUA and did not enjoy the experience because it was so heavy. With FaceArtBeauty, they found a way to capture our natural beauty and enhance it! The makeup was perfect and came out beautifully in the photos. My husband (who actually prefers I don't wear makeup) even commented and said that it turned out perfectly. Thank you Face Art Beauty for being the best out there!

courtney · Married on 03/18/2018

Dhyana was AMAZING! She did my makeup and my three bridesmaids. She was very professional and gave myself and my bridesmaids makeup tips (I'm not even close to knowing anything about it). She was very calm which made me calm. As a bride on my wedding day all kinds of nerves was flowing but she made the day so much smoother. I can't thank her enough. Her makeup skills is crazy amazing I felt like a queen! People said I looked beautiful like I'm sure they always say but I FELT even more beautiful thanks to her! I highly, highly, recommend Dhyana and Face Art Beauty!!!!

Face Art Beauty 17

Agnija · Married on 01/16/2018

I loved my my stylist. I hope I remember her name right, Diana. She was very professional and funny. We talked all the way through.
    Plus she kept asking me if I’m happy with my hair and make up and gladly changed what I wanted to change. Really I could highly recommend. I add some pictures that I have. Still waiting on professional wedding pictures but it should do.

Face Art Beauty 18
    Face Art Beauty 19
    Face Art Beauty 20

e · Married on 10/24/2017

Dhyana and Nickie were incredible doing my hair and makeup, along with two bridesmaids from my bridal party. They truly are artists and were such great company during the trial and the day-of. I highly, highly, highly recommend Face Art Beauty!

jen · Married on 10/14/2017

I got referred by my friend who had a wedding last year....I LOVE FACE ART BEAUTY!!! DEFINITELY WORTH EVERY LAST PENNY!!!! I didn't even do a practice run with them and the girl did an amazing job on my hair and make up! everyone complimented my hair and make up and both lasted all night!!! Mahalo for making my pictures look amazing and making me feel beautiful on my wedding day! I don't normally wear make up everyday so i asked to look really natural.... It was amazing!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND this place!!

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2017

It was so wonderful working with with team. As a destination bride I was nervous booking from so far away, but the team was great!

Face Art Beauty 21
    Face Art Beauty 22
    Face Art Beauty 23
    Face Art Beauty 24
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 10/05/2017

Lorraine did my amazing makeup & hairstyle for my wedding. She is professional, talented and kind. I was very happy with her beautiful work!!!

Natasha · Married on 09/30/2017

Dhyana and her crew were absolutely fantastic! I used their services for both hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party and they all loved their work! They could not stop raving about how long the curls lasted and how good their makeup looked! Would definitely recommend in a heartbeat. All the artists were a pleasure to work with, and a special shout-out to Dhyana for doing my hair in a flawless Dutch braid, and Nicole for my stunning makeup! <3

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Face Art Beauty 29
    Face Art Beauty 30
    Face Art Beauty 31

Face Art Beauty's reply:

Hi Natasha! Thank you so much for your kind words :) We are so happy everything went well, and wish you the best on your new chapter in life. And we love the photos that you shared! You totally rocked the Messy Dutch Braid, and beautiful soft glam makeup. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Shelby · Married on 09/30/2017

The ladies of FAB are so awesome @ what they do, everything came out perfectly for myself & my bridesmaids :)

Donna · Married on 09/20/2017

Dhyana and her team did hair and makeup for my wedding, they were brilliant! Having a destination wedding I was very nervous and inquisitive about who to go with, Dhyana always got back to me with a reply to every question and catered for all my needs. The hair and makeup artists were professional and did a wonderful job on my bridal party and myself. Thanks Dhyana and team, I would highly recommend Face Art Beauty for all hair and makeup needs.

Cheryl · Married on 09/10/2017

Thank you to the team at Face Art Beauty, for making my day so amazing! My expectations were definitely exceeded from the hair trial to the actual day, I was always asked for my thoughts as various styles were experiemented, until I was truly 100% happy.
    I would definitely recommend a Face Art Beauty on any special occasion.

Sehaj · Married on 09/02/2017

Dhyana and Nikki were absolutely wonderful and gave me the perfect look for my wedding. I don't wear a lot of makeup generally and I wanted to look more or less myself for the big day so Dhyana kept me natural but still glowing and gorgeous. Nikki actually had to work with some cultural hairpiece elements (Indian wedding) and pulled off my traditional Indian bridal hair beautifully. They were early, asked questions and made sure I was super happy and stress-free. I'd recommend Face Art Beauty to anyone.