po box 22892, Honolulu, HI 96823 Map · Phone number

About Designs by Hemingway

I love designing Weddings, Events, Parties & any special celebration. Exotic flowers, fabrics, structures, lanterns, candles, tablescapes, lounge furniture & silk pillows, crystals & lots of COLOR, COLOR, COLOR are just a few of my design details. Debbie Hemingway ring: 808-294-4194

Follow Designs by Hemingway on

ceremony aisle decor
Hemingway

11 Reviews for Designs by Hemingway

REBECA · Married on 08/10/2016

I don't even know where to start with this amazing wedding florist!! Debbie Hemingway is by far the most passionate and dedicated person when it comes to her work!

I was lucky enough to find Debbie on weddingwire and once I read a few of her reviews I knew right away she would do an outstanding job. She was very easy to talk to and was always on point when coming up with ideas for our wedding. From the time we spoke on the phone to meeting with her I knew I had nothing to worry about in making our day beautiful!!

The best part I found about Debbie is that she takes the stress away from picking out flowers and setting up arrangements for your special day. She took care of a lot more than the average florist would do and was always confident in her work (which she should be!) This was awesome, as it helped me get the whole look together! On the day of the wedding, after she set up all of the arrangements she was there til the very second I walked down the aisle.I loved this part about her as you could tell she truly cared about making everything come together even up to the last second!
    I would highly recommend Debbie to anyone looking for a florist for any event as she is so professional and phenomenal at her job! This is definitely the kind of work she should be doing as she is amazing to work with!

Thank you Debbie for making our day so beautiful and for all the hard work you did to make it come together!! We were truly lucky to get to work with you- Rebeca

Sent on 08/26/2016

Debbie designed the flowers for my wedding and was phenomenal! I am a very picky person when it comes to flowers- and she exceeded my expectations! She was a delight to correspond with and I added a great deal of flowers less than a week before the wedding date and she was totally fine and handled the extra work so smoothly!
    Highly recommend her for any special occasion.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Debbie created simply beautiful unique centerpeices for our guest tables and our head table! She utilized hot pink roses with white hydreangas!! Ironically I wanted hydreangas in our centerpeices but wasn't sure if they were in season so I didn't mention it to Debbie when telling her what I wanted! When I walked into our reception I was shocked and elated that those were the accent flowers she used! Debbie also created our bouquets, and bottoniere!!! Those came out amazing as well!!! She was fun and very easy to work with!!! Her creativity was amazing!!!

Sent on 01/22/2013

Designs by Hemingway FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Gourmet Events Hawaii
    Gourmet Events Hawaii Wedding Caterers

Debbie and her team are wonderful to work with. Debbie's creativity allows her to stand out above the rest. Every time we work with her we get more than expected – she goes the extra mile to provide outstanding floral designs.

• Cassandra Dieterle Photography
    Cassandra Dieterle Photography Wedding Photographers

I am always happy to hear when my clients have hired Debbie as their florist! She is very creative and makes flowers look like artwork. I love how she strives to create one of a kind pieces for her clients rather than mass produce. Great Work!

• Jayson Tanega Wedding Photography
    Jayson Tanega Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Flowers always fresh and pretty!

• po box 22892 Honolulu, 96823 See on map