Gourmet Events Hawaii

Honolulu, HI View map

As a full service catering and wedding production company, we are here for you every step of the way. Our team is on the frontline of your event ensuring that every detail goes according to plan. We offer a unique combination of services with our professionally trained coordinators, wait staff, and relationships with the island's top vendors.

Don't take our word for it! If you would like to speak with our previous clients, uncensored, you may call us at (808) 735-7788 or email us at info@gourmeteventshawaii.com for their contact information or for more information about our services.

• Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$150

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$85

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$85

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$65

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$25

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cake Cutting
Cocktail Reception
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Korean
Local
Southern
Thai

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Carissa Married on 05/22/2018
    Highly recommend this company! We hired Gourmet Events Hawaii for our destination wedding last minute (week of the wedding, eek!). They were so quick to respond to our inquiry, were very accommodating, and were so easy to work with. Within one day we were able to get pricing, a signed contract, and were all set up. The guys they sent were very nice, well dressed, and so helpful.
    Katie Married on 04/16/2016
    Gourmet Events was absolutely fantastic to work with for planning our wedding! We initially started working with Xascha, but we were informed that her position within the company was shifting, so our new planner was Kayleigh. We were excited though that Xascha was still going to be apart of our special day, just in a different role. Kayleigh was so on top of every detail. It was so worth it to pay to work closely with her and the vendors. She recommended all the vendors for us, and nearly every person she recommended we loved instantly. Gourmet set up our food tasting, which was also a fantastic experience. Once we decided on vendors, Kayleigh took care of everything from that point on. I was not worried for one second that something wouldn't go flawlessly on the wedding day. The day of the wedding, the staff were beyond exceptional. It started to rain a bit when my dad was giving his speech, and I kid you not, one of the GEH staff members (whom I'm blanking on the name right now!!!) stood with an umbrella over my dad's head while she got soaked so he could give his speech. It was the best customer service experience I've ever had in my life. The other staff members used towels to dry the dance floor quickly once the rain stopped. I highly recommend using GEH to anyone getting married here in Hawaii. I'm local to the island- but I'm sure the experience would be just as great if you don't live here! Thanks GEH!
    Alicia Married on 05/02/2015
    Sasha fierce! My wedding day was magical because of you. You and your staff were just simply amazing and attentive to all of our guest needs. You called when I needed you and made my hectic life easier.... this never happens. Lol. Thank you so much for your time and efforts to make my "big day" the most wonderful, stress free day I couldn't have ever imagined. So professional, so fast and attentive, loooooove your service. 5 stars... 6 if I could! Thank you!

Alicia Sitnik

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Oahu Wedding Oahu Wedding Wedding Planners

If you are looking for a top-notch caterer for your wedding or event, look no further. Gourmet Events Hawaii offers superb food quality and top-notch service. I always know an event will be SUPER successful when working with Kat and her team. They are always "2 steps ahead" and ask thorough questions in order to ensure impeccable execution.

1917 Colburn St. Honolulu, HI, 96819
Location of (Gourmet Events Hawaii)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding