91-1121 Keaunui Drive #108-147, Ewa Beach, HI 96706 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Oahu Wedding

Oahu Wedding is a unique wedding planning company in Honolulu, Hawaii. They offer completely customizable wedding packages to cater to each couple's planning needs. As destination wedding specialists, they have experience in working with couples from all over the world. With each wedding, they strive to reflect the couple's love and to achieve their vision, no matter how elaborate. With Oahu Wedding, you're getting a professional, tailored wedding planning experience. You also get to enjoy the Hawaiian sun as they take care of every detail!

Oahu Wedding prides themselves in accommodating to clients' needs. They offer full planning and rehearsal dinner coordination as well. Services they offer include:

• All-inclusive packages

100627ow128
100929ow005

78 Reviews for Oahu Wedding

Rebecca · Married on 03/01/2018

Diana was incredible on our wedding day! Everything was absolutely perfect and Diana made sure everything was exactly as we wanted it, down to the smallest details. She was always available to take my calls and assist with whatever problems arose within the planning stage and days before the wedding. Her attention to detail meant that nothing was missed. I honestly could not recommend Diana enough! She made planning our Hawaiian wedding from Australia so much easier, and having her there to co-ordinate the day meant we got to relax and enjoy our wedding. I cannot thank her enough!

Sabrina · Married on 10/24/2017

I worked with Oahu weddings with Diana starting January 2017 until my wedding October 2017. Always so responsive with emails/phone calls..being from New York and planning a wedding in Hawaii can be nerve racking, but Diana planned literally everything for me and set all the venders up, the only thing I had to do was pick a bouquet and colors of my guests leis and petals for the beach..to the limo driver, hair and makeup artist and the best minister EVER! was the best experience of my life. Even meeting with the women who works for the court house, we went to her house on a Saturday to get our marriage license and the same time Diana and minister Bruce came to meet us to go over last minute things and finally meet each other! The cutest/kindest people I’ve ever met. Best part (which I wasn’t thinking the day of) was that the wedding was planned for October 23rd 17 in Oahu when a huge rain storm came through, seeing as I had a beach wedding Planned that wasn’t ideal. Diana called me early morning to let me know she ALREADY! Called every vender to see if they’d be available on the 24th of October due to rain, which they amazingly all were! Diana made sure to do that before she called and broke the “bad” news that we’d have to move the wedding (obv I had the option to get married in the rain but I did not want that) she told me to call her screaming and crying if I needed to!!! She is seriously freaking amazing. I owe her everything for making my wedding absolutely perfect. DO NOT hesitate to book with Oahu weddings especially to work with Diana! Even in the contract it says Oahu wedding isn’t responsible for weather but that did not stop her from moving it and being amazing. Plus minister Bruce was the cutest nicest man ever! Kai photos was absolutely amazing and I can’t wait to get my pictures back! Waimanalo Beach wedding!!!!

Oahu Wedding 1

Chereen · Married on 07/29/2015

I'd give this company 10 stars if I could, their The best! We had Kibby plan out our wedding and it was perfect! She was very quick to respond to you if you had questions about anything(even while on vacation) everything fell into place from the time we started planning to the end and day of our wedding! Very helpful & nice. She takes the time to go over everything with you. Oh and the cake we had was THE SH*T! We had a two tier guava cream cake! My family/friends are some what picky and they were like "eh, we don't care for guava" then after they tried it they were wanting more! I wish we could've cut it into pieces so everyone could take home but at our reception they wrapped the whole thing and gave it to us but it's okay. I actually wouldn't mind eating that for a whole week ?? FANTASTIC JOB OAHU WEDDINGS! I'm very satisfied with the service we got and thankful YOU were a big part of it! ????????????

Oahu Wedding FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Watanabe Floral, Inc
    Watanabe Floral, Inc Wedding Florists

We work at lot with Oahu Wedding and very proud to do so! They are so organized and simplify everything for you so that you can enjoy your day. Highly recommended!!

• Island Fusion Catering
    Island Fusion Catering Wedding Caterers

I love working with Diana at Oahu Weddings! Bottom line, if you want your wedding to be a SUCCESS! Diana is the woman for the job and she is so easy to work with!

• Absolutely Loved Photography
    Absolutely Loved Photography Wedding Photographers

You are great and we love working with you. Stefanie and Anna Riedel

• 91-1121 Keaunui Drive, #108-147 Ewa Beach, HI 96706 See on map
    8087446745 (Fax Number)
    Calls accepted 9am-4pm HST Monday - Friday. Consultations and meetings are by appointment only.