Jeannemarie Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
    Nicole Married on 09/02/2017
    I knew Jeanne was going to be my wedding photographer as soon as I saw how elegant and dreamy her style was. My husband and I have taken professional photos before but I never thought that we could look so dreamy, whimsical, and romantic as she captures us to be. Each photo truly captures the love and adoration in our eyes.

I was worried about family formal photos because it’s a lot to organize in the moment. Jeanne touched base and sent us a form early on so we had time to plan out the shots. She even gave us examples of who to put together so we didn’t leave anyone out.

Any moment that I wish would be captured, there was Jeanne and her team, already capturing the shot. I enjoyed that she had multiple shooters so we had a few different angles. When we saw all of our pics from the day, I could literally feel the emotion in every single persons photo. Whether it was love, adoration (even when accompanied by tears), or joy I felt it all over again.

We opted to do after the wedding photos instead of engagement photos. I am always a fan of pics at the beach but Jeanne helped us pic a venue that was so gorgeous and had many different locations. Plus it was across the street from the beach so we finished in time to get a few sunset beach pics. It was way better than anything we could have picked.

Thanks Jeanne for capturing so many beautiful moments for my husband and I. We are so grateful!
  • User3026621 2+ years ago
    She was very goof with booth the engagement shoot and wedding. She was very good and in control of what needs to be done.
    Amanda Married on 04/22/2016
    Look no further, Jeannemarie is simply outstanding! Her work embodies elegance, romance, and artistry and will make you want to convert your house into a gallery! She photographed our engagement session and was with us for 14+ hours on our wedding day. She was able to capture so many memories from our big day in a way that can only be described as art. You can tell how much thought and care she put into each photo from my bridal shots, to family formals, fireworks on the beach, and the smaller details like the rings and bouquets. Jeannemarie is not only a great photographer, but she is such a pleasure to work with! She made our very long wedding day so much more fun!

Everybody in the bridal party and my family were also impressed by her work and professionalism. My mom said "she was like a ninja, she was everywhere she needed to be to capture the right angle or moment, but in a very non-obtrusive way". This is so true, she got some shots throughout the day that are so real and candid, I don't even remember her being there, but she was and now I have those special moments forever! My dad saw the pictures from the wedding and said "I knew she was very good, but each time I saw a new picture it far exceeded my expectations, they are all just that good!". I am going to have such a hard time choosing which photos to hang on our walls because I can't just pick a few of my favorites, they are ALL my favorite. I can go on and on about how choosing Jeannemarie Photography is the best decision you will make for your photography, but you will see for yourself when you choose her too!
    Lisa Married on 04/08/2016
    Jeanne Marie was a wonderful photographer for us! She captured all of the important moments during our ceremony, plus she took us around the coast of Oahu to take more portrait shots on a separate day. She knew plenty of good locations to use around Oahu for photos. Plus, a few days after we arrived home, she surprised us with a slide show of photos that we could share with our family and friends. Everyone loved it! She was able to catch candid moments of joy from our parents and guests on our wedding day that will be forever priceless to me. Thank you Jeanne Marie!
    Tina Married on 10/31/2015
    If wedding photographs are important to you, Jeannemarie is your professional photographer! I wanted to have perfect photos to remind me of my day, I got them. Be willing to commit the time on your wedding day for photos, it takes time. My wedding could have been a complete bust if it weren't for Jeannmarie's professionalism and drive to get the right photos. I had an idea of a few photos I wanted and she got those and then some. As a friend, she saw I was in need, she even helped me with cutting my wedding cake for my guests. That is not a service she advertises, but I appreciate all she did for me on our special day. Mahalo Nui loa Jeannemarie, you are the Best!
    Sade Married on 07/11/2015
    Jeannemarie is passionate about her work and truly is in the moment with you on your wedding day. In the lead up to the wedding I never had to worry about her because she kept me on task and was super organised with the details she required from me. That is the type of vendors you should look for. The ones that you can trust to do their best work on of the most important moments of your life.
    Corie Married on 06/13/2015
    Jeannemarie is simply amazing!! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and at ease during both our engagement and wedding photo shoots. Her creative and artistic eye translated into the most beautiful photos that we will treasure for a lifetime! I also adore the family shots she took with our 2 year old. I know that getting a toddler to focus and smile is a huge challenge in itself but she was so patient and understanding. Jeannemarie was an absolute delight to work with!
  • User2101903 2+ years ago
    I was coming from another state, so I couldn't meet her beforehand. We exchanged a few emails before the date, and got a basic schedule of the events. She was able to answer all my questions, and get an idea of the vision I wanted. On the day of the wedding, she was on time and just started taking pictures. It was amazing how much she gave direction, and I'm in love with all the pictures she took! She had to deal with the craziness that is my family, and did it with ease. VERY professional, very awesome, and was a pleasure to work with.
  • User2490618 2+ years ago
    I chose Jeannemarie Photography to photograph my 3 day wedding celebration in Hawaii. Jeanne is an amazing photographer and a wonderful person. I knew from the first time we spoke that she was the right choice. She and her team were very professional, accommodating, and went above and beyond to make our wedding experience the best it could be. The images they captured are incredibly vibrant, and showcased our families, the events and the scenery in the most beautiful way. The album she created for us is absolutely gorgeous and something we will treasure forever. My experience with Jeannemarie Photography was a very positive one and I would recommend her services to anyone.
    Libby Married on 01/05/2015
    Everything from the beginning ran so smooth and was so easy! Planning a hawaiian wedding from sydney Australia can be daunting but there was no need to worry. All emails were responded to promptly and we were at ease from our first skype meeting. A pleasure to do business with and we have lovely memories of our wedding
  • F
    Frank Married on 11/27/2014
    Jeannemarie was, from the beginning, spectacular! We had a 4 day destination wedding on Maui and some fairly specific requests. She was able to surpass all of our expectations. Her ability to listen and respond to our requests, and follow through on them was incredible. Her non obtrusive nature while shooting images and her professionalism where refreshing. Her images are incredible and we would absolutely recommend her.
    Andrea Married on 11/24/2014
    We were so pleased with the professionalism and flexibility, as well as getting us our photographs sooner than we expected.
  • User1968513 2+ years ago
    Jeanne was very responsive to my needs during the photoshoot.
  • User2041415 2+ years ago
    The photography services provided at the wedding by JeanneMarie were very high quality service. I would not hesitate to use JeanneMarie again for other photography needs. The picture selection was very broad and the creative backgrounds enhanced the photos. Photographer was all business and was able to get all the family together in a very timely fashion.
  • User1968379 2+ years ago
    Thank you very much for your time. Our picture came out really nice and we love it.
    Julie Married on 07/12/2014
    Our wedding was perfect. Jeanne Marie you were such a delight. You captured so many incredible moments. We were overjoyed to have you as our photographer. You definitely have an eye for the scenic backgrounds. We couldn’t have been more pleased with you and our pictures will be forever cherished. I would recommend you in a heartbeat. Thank you so much for making our wedding truly one to be remembered. Love!

Julie & Don
    Merri Married on 07/11/2014
    Jeanne Marie first had me at hello, call it good instinct. She captured all the special moments of our families on Jessica's and Jesse's wedding day. Her attention to detail and exceptional quality of work ensured those precious unforgettable memories will remain fresh in our hearts forever. Jeanne Marie and her staff demonstrated true commitment to provide us with the best customer experience. Jeanne Marie...thank you so very much for accommodating our requests. Your professionalism and your technical expertise is only exceeded by your special touch that comes through in every photograph. I sincerely recommend Jeanne Marie for any photography event, especially if you are looking for a destination wedding in Hawaii. Mahalo:)
    Jenna Married on 03/29/2014
    She is very proffesional while shooting and gives great demands to make sure the photos turn out amazing.. she takes pride in her work and wont settle for less then perfection! She is very sweet and personable and makes sure u get what you want!
    Anthony Married on 01/19/2014
    So, what do you really look for in a wedding photographer? Someone who makes you look great? Someone with imagination to make your wedding look excellent in this era of Facebook-shared celebrity nuptials? Well, you've come to the right place.

Your wedding is a personal, unique event. The people and location and details reflect your union as a couple. Jeannemarie gets it better than anyone, and she captures it quietly, easily, flawlessly. She's present but never intrusive. Her work is about you, not her. And she is easy-going: it's your day, but she will make recommendations that make the images all the more special.

Her work for us was a Hindu / non-Hindu ceremony on Kauai, and every part of the the experience and the result was superb. Highly recommended.
    Anne Married on 12/01/2013
    Jeannemarie was fantastic to work with,extremely accommodating and took us to a beautiful location the day after the wedding to shoot. She keeps you at ease and gives 100%. We love our photos,specifically our rendition of the "From Here to Eternity"photo at Eternity Beach...definitely not your mother's wedding photographer.
    Maureen Married on 10/14/2013
    Jeannemarie was amazing on the day of the wedding and for our engagement shoot. She was extremely professional and kept it enjoyable as well.
    Diana Married on 09/25/2013
    From all pics (nearly 200) I don't like 5...
    Wow great job.
    Jaisa Married on 09/14/2013
    We had the honor of booking Jeanne for our engagement and wedding photography. She and her staff definitely exceed our expectations especially having to photograph our entire wedding day (12+ hours)! If you're looking for a team that will capture your big day, she is the one to book.
    Jaisa Married on 09/14/2013
    Jeanne Marie is an awesome photographer! We are so glad we booked her to capture our engagement and wedding photography. She and her assistant are definitely exceptional and talented! Our wedding was an all day event, thank goodness they're also very patient throughout the day, especially with our large wedding party.
    Shelsea Married on 08/31/2013
    Jeanne Marie is punctual, professional, and talented. She was always on time, if not early, for our meetings. She was willing to work with our availability with her busy schedule since her services are in high demand on Oahu. She was able to make creative suggestions for poses and scenes for photo opportunities. We highly recommend her to our fellow friends who are soon-to-be married and any other couple looking for a fresh take on photos.

We're still waiting on our photos and photo album since it takes 4-6 weeks to edit them. Might post an updated review once we see how they come out.

Check out her portfolio/website here: http://www.jeannemariephoto.com/#!/portfolio/weddings/bride-groom/1

----

Update: 2/14/14
    We recently received our wedding album and I'm so pleased with the quality and feel of the leather with acrylic cover. It was easy to provide my editing and comment requests to Jeanne using the links she provided. Now, we have something beautiful to show our future kid(s) and the rest of our family. Thanks again Jeanne! You're da best;)