Chelsea Stratso Photography

Waialua, HI View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Your wedding day is going to be beautiful and fun, your wedding photos should be that, too. I live for candid images, the ones that will give you all of the feels when you look back at them. With a background in photojournalism and over 10 years of photography experience, I know when to step in and help you look awesome, and when to stand back and let the moment unfold. If you are looking for natural, candid images with vibrant colors, I'm your girl!

I am based in Oahu Hawaii, serving all of the Hawaiian Islands, California, Texas and beyond.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Tsion
    Tsion L. Married on 07/07/2021

Unforgettable experience

Where do I even start! From the very first interaction we had with Chelsea she has been pleasure to work with. Planning an elopement from the other side of the country is definitely not easy and we had to change our date due to my husband's work schedule, Chelsea was so accommodating. She put our mind at ease immediately. She was informative from vendors, places to go, things to do on the island and everything in between.
    We were also worried that it would be awkward to have a "stranger" take these intimate pictures. But as soon as we met her in person the first time, it felt like reuniting with an old friend for an adventure. Anyone can take pictures but I think it's crucial to have that connection with your photographer and we definitely had that.
    I can go on and on but just book her already! Lol seriously couldn't have asked for a better experience.
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany M. Married on 03/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The easiest decision for my elopement

Chelsea was such an important part of me and my husband’s special day! Since we decided to elope, pictures were the big promise we gave to our families and friends, and she did not disappoint! Not only were the pictures beyond gorgeous, she is also just an absolutely lovely human being. So personable and fun! We are, like a lot of people, pretty camera shy and awkward. But she captured all of the fun and it made for a perfect day and perfect pictures to bring home. If you are looking for a photographer for a special day, this is your girl!
  • Marci
    Marci S. Married on 10/10/2019

Book Chelsea now

From the first few texts Chelsea and I had, I knew she was going to be our photographer for our very small Turtle Bay elopement. She helped me with suggestions for a makeup/hair service and my flowers (which were phenomenal) My pictures are so so great, creative, and captured our day exactly how I pictured it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making the process so easy.
    Marci and Ryan - Phoenix, AZ

Chelsea Stratso Photography's reply:

You are so sweet! It was so great meeting you after all of our texts and Insta chats! Your elopement was perfect for the two of you. I hope I get to see you again on the islands!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Waialua, HI, 96791
Location of (Chelsea Stratso Photography)

Chelsea Stratso Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Chelsea Stratso Photography include in the starting price?

Chelsea Stratso Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Chelsea Stratso Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Chelsea Stratso Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Chelsea Stratso Photography offer?

Chelsea Stratso Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Chelsea Stratso Photography offer?

Chelsea Stratso Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Chelsea Stratso Photography offer for wedding events?

Chelsea Stratso Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Chelsea Stratso Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Chelsea Stratso Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding