2,213 reviews
Availability Check your date
  • Reviews 2,213
  • Real Weddings 3

About George Street Photo & Video

George Street offers unparalleled photojournalistic photographic talent and creativity, personalized customer service, and prices for any wedding budget. Our couples receive a complete set of all digital negatives taken on their wedding day!

Our experienced staff of photographers serve to capture each exceptional moment and detail of the most important day of your life. All photographers are specially trained in photojournalistic style and have a panache for artistic vision.

George Street Photo & Video is dedicated to fulfilling customer satisfaction at the highest level, having worked with hundreds of happy couples over the years. Please come in for a presentation and discover what our many satisfied clients have experienced time and time again!

Follow George Street Photo & Video on

• Real Weddings 73

2,213 Reviews for George Street Photo & Video

• Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 10/04/2019

What do I say about George Street Photo & Video other than the fact that they made my day stress free and perfect! We had a lead photographer (Josh), assistant photographer (Iyishea), and a videographer (Steve) and they all went above and beyond my expectations. Our wedding was at Brigalias in Sicklerville New Jersey on July 2, 2017 and it was a HOT day. Josh was sweating his butt off and continued with a smile on his face. His energy was amazing and made us all so happy and comfortable. Steve actually arrived a little early to come and introduce himself and play around with my accessories. His energy and enthusiasm was so inviting and made me so comfortable. I am usually very shy and nervous in front of cameras but they all made it so easy for me to comfortable. I didn't have to come up with ideas or poses they all told me exactly what to do and I know they took a ton of candid pictures and video which is EXACTLY what I wanted. I can not wait to see all of the pictures and the long video which Steve kept saying, "I've never shot so much at a wedding before. This is GREAT!" During the planning process my coordinator Caitlin was so responsive even with my million and one questions. I had a hard time trying to figure out timing and a schedule for my photographers and videographer and she was right there to recommend and help me with everything. A week before the wedding I received an email giving me the names and numbers of my photographers and videographer. They actually all called me to introduce themselves, go over their schedule and get a feel for what I wanted. I do not have a single complaint about any part of this company. I would recommend them and this company to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/09/2017

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Nicole! Wow! Thanks for such an awesome review. We're so glad you felt comfortable in front of the camera - that's definitely not easy! Thanks again for the positive review and for choosing George Street!
  • Mariano & Lauren

Mariano · event on: 03/10/2018

My fiancé and I researched a ton of photography companies and especially were looking for video and George Street had both packages! During the whole consultation process our wedding coordinator kelly was as nice as could be providing us with questions and answers efficiently! We absolutely couldn’t have had better engagement photos and Jeffrey our lead photographer was the best! He encouraged us and make us feel so comfortable! Thank you George Street for being so amazing! We cannot wait for our wedding Feb 2019 to capture the best days of our lives!! Thank you!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

George Street Photo & Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,595.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,595.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,795.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings

DiNolfo's Banquets of Homer Glen Banquet Halls

Very nice work.

• The Essex Room
    The Essex Room Banquet Halls

The Essex Room has had the good fortune to have worked with George Street Photo & Video on several weddings over the years. We are always excited when couples choose them to photograph and/or video their wedding. Because they have been to the Essex Room before, they have a keen understanding how we work a wedding, but importantly how we work with our vendors. George Street Photo is proactive and always willing to accommodate our requests and we will gladly accommodate theirs.