Daniela Cardili Photography

Daniela Cardili Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Daniela Cardili Photography

I'm a wedding photographer based in Chicago with more than one decade of experience. My style is a combination of photojournalism and contemporary portraiture. I'm very focused on you and your wedding the entire day, I'm always looking to capture the details and the perfect moments that will tell the story through the images of your wedding day.

Call or email me today for an appointment to discuss your wedding and to see samples of wedding books.

info@danielacardili.com

Proofs (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
One Event/Day (1)

We absolutely loved working with Daniela. Both my husband and I were nervous about getting in front of the camera, but after the engagement session I knew we were in great hands. She was so helpful with working out the timeline of the wedding day and had great ideas for where to take our bridal party pictures. The day of the wedding she and her assistant did such a good job of capturing not only the portraits, but the candid moments. She created a slideshow of her favorite photos from the wedding, and my husband and I both couldn't control our tears- the photos were so beautiful! They more than exceeded our expectations. Picking 50 for the photo album was so hard because there were so many amazing photos!

Profile Picture Janie, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

We could not have been happier to work with Daniela for our wedding! My groom is a photographer, so it was his job to select candidates for us. Daniela wowed him first, and then when the three of us met...we talked for over two hours! Daniela is so lovely and kind and amazingly calming (says a frazzled bride), and she was all of those things through the entire process - including with all the characters at our wedding! I cannot recommend this woman enough as a person...and believe me, you want to work with someone you like! And, of course, we LOVE her work! Our pictures came out GORGEOUS!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 1 Review

Save the Date
6 AWARDS

Chicago, IL 60626   See On Map
773-263-8472 (phone)
Daniela Cardili Photography is a wedding photographer from Chicagoland servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago metro, Evanston, and North Shore. Daniela Cardili Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Chicago wedding industry since 2007 specializing in weddings, portraits and engagements.