Red Barn Wedding Studio

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,199 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,199 Most Popular Price

Red Barn Wedding Studio is a wedding photography and videography company based in Chicago, Illinois dedicated to customer service and exceptional visual storytelling. The creatives are able to capture milestone moments through an artistic lens in a variety of mediums. This company also offers photo booth rentals to provide couples and their loved ones the ability to create mementos in an enjoyable and inclusive way.

Red Barn Wedding Studio approaches capturing a wedding with creativity and sincerity to curate a gallery of natural and authentic photographs. Their versatile skills allow them to document occasions in numerous styles, such as contemporary, traditional, and much more. The company’s wide array of photography and videography services allows their team to capture your celebration in a spectacular fashion. This company offers couples a number of specialty photoshoot options, including engagement sessions. Some of their additional services include the following:

• Multiple photographers
  • High-definition images
  • Videography services
  • Digital files
  • Drone footage

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,199

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Leigh
    Leigh A. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning photography and an experience of a lifetime

I HIGHLY recommend Red Barn Studio for wedding photography. Ever since I first spoke to Elena 9 months before my wedding date, I knew I was in the best of hands. She and her team have so much experience doing weddings and she clearly articulated what I can expect on the wedding day. We had Maks do our engagement photos and I immediately contacted Elena and said I wanted him to also do our wedding. Not only were the photos INCREDIBLE, but Maks made the experience so much fun. He had us laughing the entire time which put me at ease-- and the photos showed that! The day of my wedding couldn't have been more flawless. Elena called me numerous times the weeks before just to check in and confirm the details. On the day of, the photographers were there on time with a big smile on their faces. Every single one of my bridesmaids had the best time working with Maks and team from the moment he stepped into the bridal suite. Part of the reason I was so calm and having so much fun before the ceremony was because of the photography team!!! They truly have a unique eye for stunning locations, they guided me along the way and showed me how to pose, they kept me laughing, and they even went above and beyond during the ceremony to make sure I looked my best all day. They helped me bustle my dress, they fluffed my train, they straightened my veil, and they even protected me from guests who were trying to pose next to me with red wine in hand! All of this attention to the little details led to the most incredible photos I have ever seen. If I had to do this all over again, I would pick Red Barn Studio every single time. I can't thank them enough for providing not only exceptional photos, but an exceptionally fun experience along the way. I will be reaching out to them again for all of my professional photography needs.
    Emily S. Married on 04/02/2022

Perfect Team

We loved working with Red Barn Studio. We got a package that included photography and videography, plus engagement session and photobooth. Bogdan, Elena and Gabriel worked very nicely together and made our day stress free. The schedule they recommended by them, worked perfectly with our initial plans and the wedding gallery brought tears to our eyes.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Anthony & Kim
    76 photos · 11/16/2018

967 Graceland Ave, #6 Mount Prospect, IL, 60016
Location of (Red Barn Wedding Studio)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding