Red Barn Wedding Studio Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Leigh
    Leigh A. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning photography and an experience of a lifetime

I HIGHLY recommend Red Barn Studio for wedding photography. Ever since I first spoke to Elena 9 months before my wedding date, I knew I was in the best of hands. She and her team have so much experience doing weddings and she clearly articulated what I can expect on the wedding day. We had Maks do our engagement photos and I immediately contacted Elena and said I wanted him to also do our wedding. Not only were the photos INCREDIBLE, but Maks made the experience so much fun. He had us laughing the entire time which put me at ease-- and the photos showed that! The day of my wedding couldn't have been more flawless. Elena called me numerous times the weeks before just to check in and confirm the details. On the day of, the photographers were there on time with a big smile on their faces. Every single one of my bridesmaids had the best time working with Maks and team from the moment he stepped into the bridal suite. Part of the reason I was so calm and having so much fun before the ceremony was because of the photography team!!! They truly have a unique eye for stunning locations, they guided me along the way and showed me how to pose, they kept me laughing, and they even went above and beyond during the ceremony to make sure I looked my best all day. They helped me bustle my dress, they fluffed my train, they straightened my veil, and they even protected me from guests who were trying to pose next to me with red wine in hand! All of this attention to the little details led to the most incredible photos I have ever seen. If I had to do this all over again, I would pick Red Barn Studio every single time. I can't thank them enough for providing not only exceptional photos, but an exceptionally fun experience along the way. I will be reaching out to them again for all of my professional photography needs.
    Emily S. Married on 04/02/2022

Perfect Team

We loved working with Red Barn Studio. We got a package that included photography and videography, plus engagement session and photobooth. Bogdan, Elena and Gabriel worked very nicely together and made our day stress free. The schedule they recommended by them, worked perfectly with our initial plans and the wedding gallery brought tears to our eyes.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Casey
    Casey N. Married on 08/06/2021

Above and beyond!

Elena, Bogdan, Marius, and Gabriel are amazing at Red Barn! My husband and I are so happy we found them at a wedding expo. We booked them immediately and they shot our engagement and wedding photos! Elena and Bogdan were friendly, courteous, and organized from the beginning of our planning process. During our engagement photos, Bogdan made the experience fun and made us feel comfortable. Due to the pandemic, we had to reschedule our wedding. Elena was very flexible and patient with us. She was accommodating and made sure our wedding could be rescheduled. During our pre-wedding consultation, Bogdan and Elena explained everything perfectly and the plans were very thorough. On the wedding day, everything ran so smoothly. Bogdan, Marius, and Gabriel not only stayed on schedule but were kind, funny, kept us calm, and made our whole wedding party feel comfortable for our photos. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and the pictures are breathtaking! We are looking forward to getting the video back!
    I recommend Red Barn to everyone!

Red Barn Wedding Studio's reply:

Dear Casey, thank you so very much for your detailed review and especially for adding some of the images we created for you. Thank you for following our advice, for taking our suggestions and especially for trusting our work and expertise. Our goal is to create amazing photography for all our couples. Please know we also enjoyed working with the two of you, and we hope you will have us part of more special moments life will bring your way.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly B. Married on 07/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING! My wedding photos are my most prized possessions!

I had such an amazing experience with Red Barn Studio throughout the entire wedding planning process! Bogdan and Elena went above and beyond to help along the planning process in creating our wedding timeline, and were patient when we insisted that our pup take part in our photos and in working with our large wedding party. They were incredibly responsive along the planning process, and also helped us in creating our timeline of the day; they're clearly so knowledgeable about what makes a perfect wedding that having them as a resource was so helpful. They created the most beautiful photos capturing our engagement and our wedding day, and I will truly cherish them forever and ever. I couldnt recommend them more!
    Tina S. Married on 07/10/2021

Best Wedding Photographers!!!!!

Bogdan and Elena were a joy to work with at our wedding!! They kept the mood fun and light which made the day more fun and enjoyable. They were flexible with getting all our family shots and took great pictures of us two which we loved. Thanks for everything and highly recommend them :)
    Dena T. Married on 06/11/2021

Absolutely incredible!

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!! Two words...book now! Bogdan is the best, from the moment that we first met him we know that we had found someone special and we did not hesitate to book him for our wedding. Bogdan was so great on our big day. He was able to put both of us at ease throughout the day and make us feel comfortable and relaxed while taking the pictures. He has an eye for setting up some amazing shots and the final product really shows it. Our friends and and family cannot stop raving about how beautiful every single picture looks. We cannot say enough good things about Bogdan, he did an incredible job. He is very professional, but also has a wonderful sense of humor. We loved everything about our experience and would highly recommend Bogdan and Red Barn Studio to anyone!
    Erica W. Married on 03/09/2021

I am so glad we chose Red Barn Wedding Studio to capture our wedding

I am so glad we chose Red Barn Wedding Studio to capture our wedding. They were punctual to all of the locations and they really strived to to get the best shots during the whole wedding day. All the beautiful moments and laughters captured really showed how happy everyone was including myself. Thank you Bogdan and rest of your team for capturing these memories for us. WORTH. EVERY. PENNY.
    Alyssa H. Married on 02/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They perfectly capture a beautiful day with the people we love the most.

Red Barn Studio was one of the best decisions we made with our wedding and I say that after going through all the reviews for vendors on wedding websites. The photos turned out beyond what we ever expected. My goal was to have 2-3 good photos and what we received were so many great pictures, it's hard to choose which one is our favorite! Beyond the photos, they made me feel absolutely at ease on the day of our wedding. They perfectly capture a beautiful day with the people we love the most, and for that we are forever grateful. I would highly recommend using Red Barn Studio for your special day!
  • Adrian
    Adrian G. Married on 12/12/2020

So amazing

So happy with my decision to hire Red Barn. I am so so pleased with our photo’s and our entire experience from start to finish. I was completely sticker shocked by the recommendations I received from friends for photographers. Disappointed in the studio photographers (lottery ticket on the day of). I decided to research on my own when I stumbled upon Red Barn. I went to the studio to meet them and hired them right away! We had no idea we would be planning a wedding during the worst time of a pandemic and they could not have been more empathetic and understanding (believe me we had ALOT of stress and drama with other hired vendors). The day of the wedding they showed up on time and ready to work. We laughed, we cried, but most of all they captured all the beautiful moments of our special day. They are so fun to work with and our end results are absolutely wonderful. Hard working, fun loving, organized, talented, and budget friendly. What more can a bride ask for!?! My sister and sister-in law will also be using them for there up coming nuptials. Hire them while you can!!
  • Sandra
    Sandra G. Married on 12/08/2020

Beyond satisfied!

I came across Red Barn team at a bridal fair and immediately noticed the exceptional quality of their photos and video. Their work stood out from everyone else. After our engagement shoot, I couldn’t wait for our wedding! The team at our wedding was wonderful, taking time to get all the shots we wanted, and much more. We got a sneak peek of the photos within a few days and they were beautiful. Once we got our video and highlight reel, we were again amazed at the vision and cinematic quality of work. And the final photos are amazing. Their professionalism, creative thought, and attention to detail were more than we could’ve asked for. Beyond satisfied!
    Susana C. Married on 12/05/2020

Best of the best!!!

Choosing Red Barn Studio for our wedding photos was a great decision. Our photographer Bogdan made the whole process enjoyable, natural, and FUN! He was constantly searching for new ideas, angles, styles of shots he had not done before. You could tell he loves his job and the joy was infectious. If you want the most authentic, unique, and fun photos in town, he is your guy. We HIGHLY recommend Red Barn Studio to handle your photography needs!
    Sandra K. Married on 10/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

THANK YOU Red Barn Studio for capturing our day so beautifully!

This team is incredible! Bogdan, Elena and Gabriel were the perfect group to capture our wedding. They perfectly mirrored our style and made suggestions that truly reflected our joyous occasion. Additionally, their ability to capture our guests' candid moment was beyond our expectations. We could not be happier with the quality of their photos and because of that, these memories will last forever. THANK YOU Red Barn Studio for capturing our day so beautifully!
    Sara P. Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely amazing!

My husband and I highly recommend Bogdan! The pictures he took at our wedding are stunning. He captured everything so beautifully. Can`t thank him enough!
    Cathryn Married on 09/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic photographer (especially during COVID!)

Bogdan was our photographer and he did an amazing job! From our engagement photos to our wedding day, he listened carefully to what we wanted and got to know our personalities. He took beautiful shots all over downtown Chicago for our engagement session and just as beautiful shots all around Cafe Brauer for our wedding. He knew just the right times to get photos with the best lighting in the best locations. We absolutely loved working with him and are so grateful he was able to capture our special moments.
  • Emily
    Emily G. Married on 09/05/2020

Incredible!

Bogdan and Elena are such a FANTASTIC team! They are such a wonderful duo and it was an absolute pleasure to work with both of them. Elena was so great to coordinate with and Bogdan is SO talented! Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures blew all expectations out of the water! Bogdan captured the love me and my husband have for each other so well. We also decided to have a videographer - Bogdan and Elena brought in Sergio to do the videography and on the day of the wedding Bogdan and Sergio worked together seamlessly! It was so impressive to watch how insanely well they worked together - it was like each just knew what the other was thinking and the whole day was so smooth. During the struggles of Ms. Rona ;) Elena and Bogdan were extremely sympathetic, helpful, and worked hard to keep everyone safe. We are so grateful to have such amazing photos (and are excited to see the video). We will DEFINITELY be using Red Barn Studio in the future and recommend that everyone else does as well!
    Bogdan Married on 09/05/2020

Best pictures ever!!

This was our best experience with a professional photographer. Very empathetic to our needs and provided us with wonderful ideas for our family pictures. Did not rush at all and made sure we got exactely the photos we desired. Money to quality ratio was extraordinary. Definitelly recommened and will use again in the future for our family memories.
    Elena T. Married on 08/29/2020

Red Barn Srudio

I can confirm RedBarnStudio is a very trust worthy company and its lead photographer work ethic is impeccable. They were very professional and possess a strong sense of integrity. Their attention to details was very impressive and my husband and I could not be happier with the job they have done.
    I fully recommend them.
  • Dee
    Dee B. Married on 08/08/2020

Phenomenal Team

We utilized both photo and video and they are without question WORTH IT! Bogdan and Elena were on top of every detail!!! Bogdan is so amazing to work with, he truly makes you feel like a Queen. We just received our photos and videos from my wedding and we were floored!!! Absolutely stunning work and they were delivered in the time promised. If you choose to work with them, I promise they will NOT disappoint!!! I can’t recommend them enough!!!
  • Victoria
    Victoria G. Married on 08/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Red Barn team is TOP NOTCH!

We used Red Barn Studio for our wedding on 7/20/19. We had an initial meeting with Elena, and we knew right away they were the perfect team for our wedding day ! Bogdan (our photographer) & RB team are TOP NOTCH! Elena was so responsive throughout the entire process via phone & email. She was so quick to get back to me, very helpful and efficient in organizing our day perfectly! They were capturing every special moment from the time they arrived for the getting ready shoots until the last dance. They knew exactly what we wanted before we even had to ask! We could not ask for a better team! Bogdan & Elena were so fun, professional, and definitely know the business. They were familiar with the venue and set up perfect photos throughout the evening! We were so excited to view our photos & video, and as we expected they came out absolutely amazing!! You will not be disappointed with Red Barn Studio - we highly recommend them!!!
    Jessica J. Married on 05/01/2020

Truly Exceptional

My husband Kyle and I could not be more pleased with the overall professionalism, kindness and talent, Red Barn Wedding Studio has to offer. Having to reschedule and replan our wedding due to covid was stressful... but the support and flexibility we received from Bogdan and Elena was behind helpful and encouraging. They truly have my highest recommendation as the perfect photographers for your wedding. You will not be disappointed!! :)

Red Barn Wedding Studio's reply:

Dear Jessica & Kyle,

We're so excited to hear that you love your wedding gallery. This is our family business and we take great pride in our work. Your positive feed-back it really brings us joy and the necessary energy to continue doing what we're doing... We wish you only the best and we hope you'll keep us as your family photographers for any future events and family photo sessions.

Happy Holidays,
    Elena Rusu
    Photographer & Event Coordinator
    Alexandra M. Married on 04/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you are looking for an easy going, professional, and insanely talented wedding photographer, then look no further, Bogdan is amazing. Not only did my wedding and engagement photos turn out absolutely amazing, but he made this process so unbelievably easy and relaxed.

On the day of our wedding Bogdan and his team were beyond of our expectations, punctual, detail oriented, easy going, organized, and authentic. They kept everything on track, and they were careful to ensure that all of the shots and details of our day were captured.

My husband and I are not super comfortable in front of the camera, but they made it totally painless.
    I truly cannot say enough good things about working with Red Barn Studio, I would hire them a million times over.
    Patrice B. Married on 03/09/2020

Happy bride

I can't thank the Red Barn Studio enough! My photos came out awesome. I am so happy with them. Choosing a photographer and videographer was a hard choice for me because I live in Florida and had the wedding in Chicago. Elena was very accommodating with meeting me when I was up in Chicago planning everything. The photographers are great, they know what they are doing! Bogdan made me feel very at ease. Thank you to the team!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany W. Married on 01/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Red Barn Wedding Studio is terrific!!!!

Red Barn Wedding Studio is terrific!!!! I got married on 9/13/2019 and just received my pictures. I was so overwhelmed with how each one was even better then next.
    Elena took time with me to understand my needs and she was so helpful with coordinating my day perfectly .
    Bogdan was our photographer and we loved him !!!! He made our day special and my family enjoyed him as well. He is extremely talented and all the shots he took are OUTSTANDING.
    I would highly recommend if you want amazing photos of your day . Thank you Elena and Bogdan as you made our day special with beautiful photos we will have forever .
    Joe R. Married on 11/29/2019

Amazing experience!!

We found Red Barn Studio after searching through listings of local photographers and videographers. After going on their website, looking at photos and watching videos we knew that we had to reach out to them to see if they were available for our wedding. We met with Elena at their studio and were impressed with their work. We booked them immediately and we were so excited. Our photographer for the engagement session and wedding was Bogdan. He is awesome and a very talented photographer. Our engagement session pictures were STUNNING! Our second photographer, Elena, captured my husband and his family getting ready, some of my favorite photos! The pictures are beautiful and we are currently choosing our photos for the albums and prints. With over 1000 gorgeous pictures to choose from, it's going to take us a while!
    We highly recommend Red Barn Studio. They offer amazing value, professionalism (all of our emails and calls were always responded to immediately), their staff is talented and enjoyable to work with and their work is high quality. Another big plus is that once you receive your pictures and videos, they are yours, no copyright protection and you can share your photos with friends and relatives without breaking the bank ordering prints.
illustration stars