George Street Photo & Video Reviews

George Street Photo & Video 6
George Street Photo & Video 7
  • Stella

Stella · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Great value and responsiveness!

Jennifer did a great job of responding to messages and in a timely manner. We went with George Street because they provided us with the best value for their services and we can't wait to work with them in the near future!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Sierra

Sierra · Getting married on 02/20/2020

Outstanding Customer Service

I have booked George Street for my upcoming wedding and have absolutely loved working with them so far. They respond quickly, the value for the price is unbeatable, and they truly seem like they want to do their best to capture every aspect of our day the way that we want it done. They seem incredibly accommodating and friendly. I'm very excited to get to work with them.

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa Munoz · Getting married on 01/19/2020

Absolutely Amazing

My fiancé and I have been looking for photo/video vendors for what seems like forever! We ran into a few awesome people, but something just wasn’t right. As soon as I saw George Streets work I was intrigued and showed my fiancé! We reached out and had a response immediately! Nicole was amazing and answered all of our questions PLUS more! She had answers for questions I didn’t even think of! At the end of the day we couldn’t say no and I’m so happy that my mind is now at ease knowing our special days memories will be captured! I highly recommend George Street as they have everything figured out and so organized!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Boyett · Getting married on 11/17/2019

Nicole Trier was amazing!

Very personable, want to give custom what they want, flexible!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Danielle · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Stunning Photos

My fiance and I have loved working with George Street! We recently had our engagement photos and love them! The attention to detail and lighting is great.
    Awesome customer service, as well.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Remy · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Good experience

George Street has a beautiful portfolio of work and is incredibly reasonably priced. They were honest with us about their recommendations and what makes sense for our wedding.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • ALYSSA

ALYSSA · Getting married on 09/28/2019

So Far So Good!

I came across George Street Photo & Video from a Facebook ad to enter to win either a package, or some sort of discount. As expected I began to receive e-mails from a consultant, Emma, who was kind, informative, but never pushy. I figured we had nothing to lose, as their prices seemed great for a photo/video package compared to contracting them separately. I did become hesitant to learn they only did phone consultations, they did not have a local office we could go to in person (my impressions is the company is based in Chicago, but they contract with individual photographers and videographers across the country). I did look them up on the Better Business Bureau where my nerves were eased to see an A+ rating, our phone consultation was with Kristin who was also great, we logged in online where she guides us through the quality of photos and video we could expect, she gave us links to the portfolios of the different photographers they had available, and when we were torn between 2 she was able to send additional link to more recent weddings each photographed. She asked about the details of our wedding, and even though they had a discount of their highest price package, she reassured us that we could still get great results with one of the cheaper packages. It made me feel like she was really listening, and cared about our budget, rather than trying to upsell.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Amanda · Getting married on 06/22/2019

customer service is willing to work with you on any issue that may arise.

Sent on 04/04/2018

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Amanda,
    We hope you love the revised video. Lauren has reached out a few times but hasn't been able to reach you. If you'd like any additional edits or anything else, please reach out. We'd be happy to work with you. Thanks!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 04/27/2019

Harris Wedding 4.27.19

George Street was very afforable and our wedding plan helped us vision perfectly how the day would go. Not to mention Caity, our photographer, was the spunky fun we needed for geuine laughs and grins in our pictures!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    George Street Photo & Video 8
    George Street Photo & Video 9
    George Street Photo & Video 10
  • Dennis

Dennis Gichuru · Married on 04/07/2019

An Amazing team

Amazing team. We got them last minute after our intended photographers were not forthcoming. From the get-go with our initial consultation, Sophia made us comfortable and reassured us that we are in good hands, to our wedding co-coordinator, Chelsea who was very forthcoming with information, to our amazing photographer Klaudia, who captured our day with so much passion and enthusiasm and made our day awesome. George street made us comfortable and will forever be grateful. Thank You George street... Amazing team!!!!!!

Sent on 04/20/2019
    George Street Photo & Video 11
    George Street Photo & Video 12

Leah · Married on 03/29/2019

Beautiful photography

Great people, super flexible, really comfortable

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 03/29/2019

Stress Free and Fun

Consultation and website profile made it easy to communicate specific needs and wants. Didn't have to worry about a photographer or videographer getting sick/having an emergency on the big day and cancelling since it's a company that has other employees that could fill in if needed. Absolutely loved the 2 photographers (lead- Erinn and associate- Sara) and our videographer (Chris). Erinn and Chris easily caught onto our personalities and seemed to really play into that for the shots they took after our ceremony. We just recently got some "teaser" photos emailed and they are beautiful! We are really looking forward to receiving the rest of the photos and our video! Thank you George Street!

• JENNIFER

JENNIFER FERRAGUT · Married on 03/23/2019

Good Bang for the Buck

We worked with Sarah as our primary photographer and Eric as our secondary photographer. Both were excellent, and would definitely recommend either of them if you are in their area!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2019

Great at Beach Weddings

Would highly recommend this photography company. They had a great deal for 2 photographers and a videographer for a great price. We had an outdoor ceremony and reception. This company took quality beach photos with sunlight.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Melissa Castellanos · Married on 03/23/2019

Awesome customer service!

My experience with George Street photography was wonderful! CJ, our coordinator was very helpful and when are original photographer was no longer available AJ made the transition very easy for us with our new photographer, Cortney. Cortney was an amazing photographer And she made me feel stressed free during my wedding. The pictures were ready within four weeks and they came out beautiful. I am waiting for my wedding album From George Street photography and look forward to it. I highly recommend this company for any occasion. I will definitely use there services again once I have another event.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    George Street Photo & Video 13
    George Street Photo & Video 14
    George Street Photo & Video 15

Ashley · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing photography group!

My husband and I can not say enough about how wonderful the experience was working with George Street Photography. Our photographer was Twilia and she was so professional, upbeat, and funny. We had so much fun taking our wedding photos with her. The photos are so beautiful.

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 03/16/2019

Great value, Unbelievable shots

George Street is an amazing company and the work they did for our wedding was unbelievable. We had Allison as our photographer and Chris as our videographer. They were more than we hoped for. Allison directed the whole time allowing us to get all of the pictures we wanted and Chris followed her path the whole way. They were in sync and it really felt easy to me. She knew the best locations and angles to get the most beautiful photos. She let us be ourselves and got great candid photos. They were responsive and punctual and the value was amazing for the package we received. I would definitely recommend and would choose them again in a heartbeat!

George Street Photo & Video 16
    George Street Photo & Video 17
    George Street Photo & Video 18
  • Lilliana

Lilliana Lewis · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazingly Awesome

The photographers were amazing! I hardly saw them and was blown away by the pictures. Whenever I had questions or concerns they were super quick with their responses. We got an enormous amount of pictures and my favorite ones weren't even on my must have list.

Sent on 05/14/2019
    George Street Photo & Video 19

Newlywed · Married on 03/15/2019

Great experience!

George Street photo was competitively priced and easy to work with. The original photographer we picked wound up surprisingly retiring from wedding photography after the engagement photos and before the wedding, however George Street quickly resolved this and we got a new photographer quickly. The new photographer and assistant photographer were very professional and managed our large wedding party very efficiently and we absolutely love the photos. We received the photos about 3-4 weeks after the wedding which we thought was pretty fast given there were over 2,000 photos taken. We would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing communication and great product

I knew at the end of the day, after all was said and done, I’d be left with my pictures. I love pictures and I knew choosing a photographer was going to be the hardest choice. I met a rep from George Street at a Bridal expo and loved their work and their prices. Kyle was my lead photographer and she was amazing!!! We also had a second shooter and a videographer Jill bray. All three were amazing women to work with and they made sure we made the best and most of our day. I just got a preview of my wedding from not even a week ago and the sneak peak is breathtaking. I’m so thrilled I went with them and I can’t wait to see the rest!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    George Street Photo & Video 20
    George Street Photo & Video 21
  • Nicole

Nicole Bacon · Married on 03/01/2019

Christina was wonderful!!

Christina was our photographer and she was absolutely amazing! If I could give her 1000 stars I would. She was a fantastic photographer and she also made us feel so at ease during the whole experience. We had such a great time with her! They have such a seamless process.. which is so appreciated during all of the madness that planning can be sometimes! I would recommend them to anyone with an upcoming wedding. Thank you Christina and George Street!! -Nicole and Justin

Sent on 05/08/2019
    George Street Photo & Video 27
  • O

olga · Married on 02/24/2019

Great experience !

The photographer and videographer were great especially Samantha . Samantha was awesome and went anove and beyond to to make sure i was. Alm and comfortable the whole time and her shots were exactly what i was envisioning ! Thank You

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Mariano & Lauren

Mariano · event on: 03/10/2018

My fiancé and I researched a ton of photography companies and especially were looking for video and George Street had both packages! During the whole consultation process our wedding coordinator kelly was as nice as could be providing us with questions and answers efficiently! We absolutely couldn’t have had better engagement photos and Jeffrey our lead photographer was the best! He encouraged us and make us feel so comfortable! Thank you George Street for being so amazing! We cannot wait for our wedding Feb 2019 to capture the best days of our lives!! Thank you!

Sent on 05/24/2018
  • Mariano & Lauren

Mariano · Married on 02/23/2019

My fiancé and I researched a ton of photography companies and especially were looking for video and George Street had both packages! During the whole consultation process our wedding coordinator kelly was as nice as could be providing us with questions and answers efficiently! We absolutely couldn't have had better engagement photos and Jeffrey our lead photographer was the best! He encouraged us and make us feel so comfortable! Thank you George Street for being so amazing! We cannot wait for our wedding Feb 2019 to capture the best days of our lives!! Thank you!

Sent on 05/30/2018