2203 Reviews for George Street Photo & Video

Negatives (36)
Liability Insurance (27)
One Event/Day (25)
Video (22)
Destination / Travel (19)
Boudoir Shoot (3)
Trash The Dress (2)
Custom Graphics (1)
Hand-Coloring (1)
2193 George Street Photo & Video Reviews

customer service is willing to work with you on any issue that may arise.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/1/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

I would recommend George Street Photography a hundred times over! We have loved working with Khiry and Christina so far for our special day in October. We have been so happy with our engagement photos that we cannot wait to see our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

George Street is my photographer and videographer and so far they have been amazing to work with! Every question or email that I send, they always respond the day of! I love that the photographers take the pictures, and then George Street has someone to edit them. Same with the videos. That way the photographers and videographers can focus on their job, and then the editors are specialized in their job and are so good at the edits! It was a quick turnaround time to get my engagement photos too. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I can not say enough good things about George Street Photography, I live in Ohio and got married in Chicago and found there website on line and could not believe how lucky that I was for choosing them to do my wedding. Everyone there was so helpful and willing to do whatever that I asked even though I lived so far away. Everyone at my wedding enjoyed having my photograpgher there as well as see my pictures on the web. I highly recommend that anyone who chooses George Street to have at their wedding will be more than please. Thank you George Street Staff for all the hard work and effort that you put into my special day. I will remember my wedding day forever just as it was due to the great pictures that you provided me!!!!! Brandi McClain

Profile Picture Brandi , 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved Howard as our photographer! There was an easy-to-use online itinerary to fill out for our photographer. They answered all of my questions with immediate responses. A week after our wedding I already got some previews of some of our amazing photos. Absolutely love the service and the photographer.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Margarita, Mark and Matthew were the best photographers and videographer we could ever ask for! Working with them was great and also working George Street Photo & Video was such an easy process!

Profile Picture Yvette, 9/1/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

I just got married two weeks ago, so I've only seen about a dozen sneak peek photos from our big day. But OMG ... I'm sooo happy with them! Jonathan photographed our wedding day and he was amazing right from the very start. Very professional, had wonderful attention to detail, brought great energy to the day, and was an all-around pleasure to work with!

I've attached some of the sneak peek photos. Note: They won't have the watermark once they are finished!

Photo
Profile Picture Melissa, 8/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We had Glenn as our photographer. He was excellent. He arrived at the scheduled time and took pics non-stop. As he had requested, we made a list of pics we wanted taken, family, friends, etc. so we were able to zip thru those pictures quickly. We just received our ba-zillion proofs and they are wonderful. Not one is out of focus or has poor color. He did a great job of capturing the day. Highly recommend George in Chicago office.

Profile Picture Colleen, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Pictures turned out beautiful & everyone was great to work with.

Profile Picture Swany, 8/4/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Photographers and coordinators were very helpful. They did everything I asked and had great advice. I was able to speak with them ahead time and get everything planned before the big day. The pictures turned out amazing and more than I could ask for! Truly the best!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Five stars! My wedding photos are gorgeous, and I have George Street, and Scott, one of their contracted photographers, to thank for it! George Street has the process down and worked with me to make an on-point timeline and shot list that proved super helpful on the big day. Scott was amazing, very professional and a fun part of the day, and we got our pictures back really quickly! So thankful for George Street!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Working with George Street was amazing!
We are beyond happy with their work and our family and friends are as well! My fiancé and I researched many photography companies and George Street was the only one offering what we needed without overpricing. We loved being able to choose our photographer and getting to know her in our engagement session. During the session, she asked about our needs and desires and she for sure pleased them all. We were so comfortable working with her and the second photographer, they took pictures of every single detail and every moment. In addition, the photographers were very punctual, flexible and professional. We were able to see and download our pictures shortly after the wedding. I totally recommend George Street!

Photos
Profile Picture Angeles, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was recently married on July 21, 2018. We choose George Street Photo and Video as our photographer. We had an EXCELLENT experience with them. Their website is really easy to use. They keep in contact with you throughout the entire planning process. They were extremely helpful and easy to contact and get ahold of them when I had questions. I wasn’t sure what kind of photo’s I wanted to be taken, but our photographer Jeffrey was wonderful about sharing his ideas with us and guiding us through. Our pictures turned out PERFECT! They captured all the important moments of the day. They are very affordable as well. I would recommend George Street to everyone.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We got married in July 2018. George Street made the planning process stress free and convienent. We were so pleased with everyone we spoke with through the process and the guidance they offered. We were extremely happy with our photographer and our photos exceded our expectations!

Profile Picture Krystal, 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs

I can't say enough about George Street Photo. Working with them was awesome for my now wife and I. We were able to find an amazing photographer through them. We got married in Miami but had to plan our wedding from Portland. There were a lot of things that were difficult to do for our destination wedding but finding the right photographer was not one of them. George Street coordinated everything and communicated with us throughout the process. We loved working with them and we love our photos. We highly recommend them.

Profile Picture David, 7/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was really pleased that I went with George Street because the day before my wedding the photographer I picked through George Street tore her rotator cuff and couldn’t take my pictures the next day. Because I went with this company they were able to call me and tell me that they already had another photographer lined up. They send me his portfolio to look at and his contact information so I was able to contact him. Also they sent him all the information that I had put into the online system of what I wanted from the pictures so he was prepared as well. I was still frazzled of course but it put a lot of worry at ease. If I hadn’t gone with this company and a privately owned photographer got hurt the day before my wedding maybe I wouldn’t have pictures. My back up photographer Shaun took the most amazing pictures. I’ve only gotten the sneak peek pictures so far and I’m already blown away. I can’t wait to see the rest! I’m so glad I went with George Street, it takes a lot of stress away.

Profile Picture Chloe, 7/14/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Negatives, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

We are so happy with our choice to book with George Street Photo & Video. We had a small wedding so we went with the Photography Select package. We loved the wedding portal and used this to provide the photographer with our wedding itinerary as well as other important details and shots that we wanted him to capture. We selected Emy S. from their available photographers and we are so happy that we did. Emy was professional, friendly, and flexible. We have two outgoing and "demanding" families and Emy was able to handle them with grace and professionalism. The shots he captured were perfect. I've heard so many horror stories about receiving terrible photos, and that was not my experience with George Street. I'd definitely recommend George Street and Emy to everyone!

Profile Picture LaShena, 7/14/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Destination / Travel, One Event/Day, Digital Files, Prints

All of the photographers were great! Leah MacDonald was our lead photographer and very easy to work with. Max our videographers was very patient and I spoke to him for about one hour to discuss our vision for the wedding. Liz the associate photographer was very good and she went to the hotel room to take pictures of my husband when he was getting ready.

Profile Picture Mindy, 7/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Video, Wedding Portraits

We used George Street for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. From the very first meeting with them they were courteous and helpful. The sales person was super friendly and very helpful in narrowing down the list of photographer portfolios to ones that matched our style. The photographer we choose was very helpful! She worked really hard to get good shot and to ensure that we were happy with the way things turned out. She also was 1000% okay with embracing our silly personalities and even took a few silly shot which really made my husband happy. The assistant photographer at the wedding really did a great job too. You can't beat the service you get for the price you pay. George street was very attentive when we asked a question and got our pictures back to us super quick after our wedding. I think we had the sneak peak within a week and a half and the full set were ready in about 3 weeks.

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Words can’t express how much of an amazing job that Adrien did for my wedding. He captured the beauty of my special day in every way possible. I received so many compliments on how great my photos look. I would highly recommend this company to any future brides.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used George Street for photography and video for our wedding on 7.3.18. We are blown away by our photos taken by Joseph S - and we cannot wait to see our video! We had an associate photographer as well to get additional shots. For the price, we got albums and photo and video for way less than anyone else had quoted us. The quality of our photos is phenomenal and we love every single photo. We have so many different perspectives and moments for our wedding captured by Joseph and the team and we are so thankful for their prompt communication and execution of their services.

Profile Picture Samantha , 7/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

Our wedding was June 29th. WOW!!! Our photos are AMAZING!! Thank you so much to Dan who spent literally the entire day with me and my girls and Saul who spent most of the day with the guys! We cannot get over how wonderful the pictures came out. Both Dan and Saul were super accommodating to shots that we wanted and we were open to their ideas as well. We could not be happier with the services they provided!! Thank you so much! They made everyone feel comfortable! We have not gotten our video back yet but I am sure it will be wonderful! We had John as our videographer and he was super easy to work with as well! I cannot get over how amazing our crew from George Street was for our day! They helped make it amazing! Thank you so much Dan, Saul & John!!! Love, Steph & Doug

Profile Picture Stephany, 6/29/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Couldn't be happier with our decision to go with GeorgeStreet for our wedding! The photographer we chose was amazing, as well as the rest of her team. They catered to our timeline and everything we asked!

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

The service we received was extraordinary. From the get go the people made themselves available whenever I was available. They worked with me. The photographer asked if there were any special parts of the ceremony or a special detail that I was proud of so that she could be sure to highlight that. When she arrived at the venue we were already having a bit of fun in the prep room and she jumped right in with her camera. She listened to everyone's opinion. The whole company has just been fantastic.

Profile Picture Aimee, 6/29/18, 1 Review