George Street Photo & Video Reviews

George Street Photo & Video 5
George Street Photo & Video 6
George Street Photo & Video 7

Amanda · Getting married on 06/22/2019

customer service is willing to work with you on any issue that may arise.

Sent on 04/04/2018

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Amanda,
    We hope you love the revised video. Lauren has reached out a few times but hasn't been able to reach you. If you'd like any additional edits or anything else, please reach out. We'd be happy to work with you. Thanks!

Leah · Getting married on 03/29/2019

Beautiful photography

Great people, super flexible, really comfortable

Ashley · Getting married on 03/16/2019

Amazing photography group!

My husband and I can not say enough about how wonderful the experience was working with George Street Photography. Our photographer was Twilia and she was so professional, upbeat, and funny. We had so much fun taking our wedding photos with her. The photos are so beautiful.

• Mariano & Lauren

Mariano · event on: 03/10/2018

My fiancé and I researched a ton of photography companies and especially were looking for video and George Street had both packages! During the whole consultation process our wedding coordinator kelly was as nice as could be providing us with questions and answers efficiently! We absolutely couldn’t have had better engagement photos and Jeffrey our lead photographer was the best! He encouraged us and make us feel so comfortable! Thank you George Street for being so amazing! We cannot wait for our wedding Feb 2019 to capture the best days of our lives!! Thank you!

• Mariano & Lauren

Mariano · Getting married on 02/23/2019

My fiancé and I researched a ton of photography companies and especially were looking for video and George Street had both packages! During the whole consultation process our wedding coordinator kelly was as nice as could be providing us with questions and answers efficiently! We absolutely couldn't have had better engagement photos and Jeffrey our lead photographer was the best! He encouraged us and make us feel so comfortable! Thank you George Street for being so amazing! We cannot wait for our wedding Feb 2019 to capture the best days of our lives!! Thank you!

Macy · event on: 03/29/2018

George Street has been so fantastic during the planning of my wedding. We just recently received our engagement photos back and I could not be happier. They have been so accommodating and patient especially since I was on a time crunch for getting pics back for save the dates! they have answered all my questions and have been so fantastic in responding within a reasonable time period. I am in LOVE with my pictures and can't wait to see my wedding photos!

Gina · event on: 03/10/2018

George Street has such value! They were so open with the process and clear with what I was getting. I was a little nervous as the date for the engagement pictures was coming up and I still hadn't heard from them. As soon as I emailed, they immediately calmed my nerves. When I decided on my photographer, the photographer emailed me, and we had open communication from there. Everything went seamlessly. The pictures from the engagement shoot came out so well. I am so glad that I chose George Street. Can't wait to see how my wedding pictures will turn out!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/30/2018

AMAZING Company and Photography

George Street Photo and Video was absolutely amazing. They made our photography process for our wedding so easy through an online portal, phone calls with wedding coordinators and choosing your own photographer. Our photographer was Stephanie (yes we do share the same name) and if you get the choice CHOOSE HER! She is kind, patient, efficient and captures beautiful photos. She knows Chicago so well and she captured our special day so perfectly! We couldn't have made a better decision. Thank you to Stephanie and George Street Photo and Video for completing our special day!

Christine · Married on 12/08/2018

Winter wedding weekend!

Our day with Lauren was so amazing! She was so helpful, friendly, and was on top of everything! She had my list of pictures that I wanted with her and made she that we checked everything off the list. I know she captured amazing shots of us, as well as, our families and bridal party. We cannot wait to see all of the pictures. We would 100% recommend Lauren to anyone looking for a photographer to beautifully capture their day!

Briana Head · Married on 12/01/2018

Great experience!!

We used George Street for our wedding in Charleston, SC. We had a great experience. Their planning process is very user friendly, and they stay in touch through all of it with prompt updates. Kevin was our photographer and he was amazing! Very professional, asked a lot of questions about what we wanted and also gave recommendations. I have received the photos and wow! They look wonderful. We are getting so many compliments on them from people saying they are some of the best they have seen in awhile!

• Jake

Doug Smith · Married on 11/17/2018

Louise was the best!

Louise O'Rourke, Tonya and Steve were the ultimate team on our wedding day. GORGEOUS shots.

Jackie · event on: 03/17/2018

We loved working with George Street for our engagement pictures. We had them taken back in March and we love them! We can't wait four our wedding in November. Our photographer, Katherine, was very flexible, thoughtful, and helpful. She prevented us from taking pictures in our original location which was going to be full of vendors and people. She is great! The pictures are amazing quality and we just love working with them!

Kyleigh Trott · Married on 11/13/2018

They took care of the the thing I was so stressed about - photos.

I cannot applaud George Street enough. They took care of photos, the thing I was so very scared about when it came to my wedding. And they did it flawlessly. When you contract through them, you get to choose between a few photographers and included is a sample of their work so you can see who you feel would best capture your day. You send in your request, and bam, you're off. The only thing George Street asks you for is a detailed plan of your day.

It's all done online, too, on their online portal. So you can streamline it as much as possible. They also upload all of your photos online, too, and host them for a year, so you can see them and download them at your leisure. You can give people the password and they can do the same, too. You can even make a gallery of your ultra favorites! No watermark, just utter beauty.

They're so prompt and courteous. They take all of your concerns seriously. And it wasn't uncommon for their stellar support staff to shoot me a reply within an hour or so of me emailing them.

The photographer will take pictures, but George Street will edit them. And they do it so well! 10/10. If I ever have a wedding to attend, I'm going to recommend them!

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 11/11/2018

Great, simple, convenient expereince

Our photos are amazing and George Street Photos made the entire process easy. When looking for photographers I saw others who were more expensive and had less impressive portfolios, so I'm glad we went with GSP!

Kate · event on: 02/17/2018

We had our engagement photos done with George Street Photography and we enjoyed every second of it! From the moment we booked with them, the staff has been so helpful and answered all of our questions. Our photographer, Brooke, was awesome and made us feel at ease. She had great ideas for poses and we had a lot of fun. We can't wait for her to shoot our wedding in November!

• O

Olga · Married on 11/10/2018

My photos came out amazing! The photographers were very professional and punctual.

Anamaria and Krista were amazing photographers. They arrived on time and did every pose that I requested. Any questions I had was answer immediately and were very helpful. Going with George street eased my planning. I’m so thankful!

George Street Photo & Video 8
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Photography Service - Took Care of Everything and More

Our photographers Stephanie (lead) and John (associate) were more than wonderful! My wedding was at the beginning of November in the Chicago area and the temperature was not our friend. However, Stephanie made it work!! She quickly got us into positions, grabbed people she needed, told us to go inside if she didn't need us. It was wonderful. She was so quick and efficient about everything. We also got ready in a hotel room which wasn't the biggest, but she worked around the space and took amazing photos! We just got our editor's choice and I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos!!! Highly recommend this company because they take care of everything, are super nice, and do everything you ask of them.

George Street Photo & Video 9
    George Street Photo & Video 16
    George Street Photo & Video 17

Stefania Onofrio · Married on 11/02/2018

Incredible

I had such an amazing experience with George St! The price is so unbelievably reasonable and my photos turned out incredible. Erin was our photographer and she was patient, detailed, and professional. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer or overall experience.

Logan · Married on 10/28/2018

Great to work with and great photos

The company seems really awesome. We really enjoyed our photographer and her pictures. They were easy to work with and the photography and videography was a great deal.

• Katrina

Katrina · Married on 10/28/2018

Stunning Photos!

The photographer was great! She took so many wonderful photos from the ceremony to the reception. All the details were captured, big and small! I also loved how the photographer captured pictures of everyone at the Ceremony, not just the bride and groom.

Tiffany Salas · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible

George street photography and videography were professional, prompt and kind! Their talent created the most amazing footage of my wedding. They were top notch and I’m so glad we hired this company!!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Loved amy!

We chose Amy as our lead photographer so we got her and her team for photos and video. They all did great and we had so much fun with them but Amy really made it memorable. She was so fun during the engagement shoot we couldn’t wait to have her at the wedding! She did everything we asked and didn’t worry about running behind schedule when we took longer than planned.

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/20/2018

The best ever!

We got married in August this year. George Street made the process so easy. Our fantastic photographer called us a week before she he would capture exactly what we wanted on our special day. Our Photographer Jeffery was amazing. Taking rooftop shots in the heart of Detroit that could be in a magazine. I would absolutely suggest to everyone.

Katie Knapp · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Experience!

We had a great experience with George Street! We got married in late October and they made the process of getting two photographers so easy! They were so responsive and made planning so easy. Our photographers were great! Our pictures came back quickly and they are all beautiful.