George Street Photo & Video Reviews

George Street Photo & Video 6
George Street Photo & Video 7

Mareesa Rane · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Highly recommend

We used George Street Photo and Video for our engagement photos and our wedding. My first interaction with a representative over the phone was very pleasant. She understood my needs and was happy to help and gave me a better price than any other photographer had. I let her know that I wasn’t just interested in the “perfect” pictures but I wanted the outtakes, too. It may look like double chin to you, but to me it’s a fond memory. The nice thing about this company is that you get all of your photos back, all edited, and they give you the rights to print them, so you don’t have to pay expensive printing costs like many other photographers charge.
    I emailed our photographer, Angela, about our engagement shoot and she was very flexible with location and time. She understood my wants to have pictures that “make people feel uncomfortable and confused” and did her best to make that happen for me. I’m very pleased with how they turned out. We got our edited photos back very quickly, about a month later.
    For the wedding, I was completely satisfied with the whole experience. It was a very laid-back day and we got in all the shots we hoped for, including the important ones of our dogs. We again got our edited photos back about one month later and were able to download them and do with them as we pleased.
    We were very satisfied with our experiences and recommend the company with enthusiasm!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    George Street Photo & Video 8
    George Street Photo & Video 9
    George Street Photo & Video 10

Hi Mareesa,
    We are thrilled to hear you love your photos and had such a great experience. Your personalities shine through in the photos. You both look amazing. And we can't get enough of your adorable dogs. Thanks for sharing the photos and your kind words.
  • Stella

Stella · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Great value and responsiveness!

Jennifer did a great job of responding to messages and in a timely manner. We went with George Street because they provided us with the best value for their services and we can't wait to work with them in the near future!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Hi Stella,
    We look forward to capturing all of the moments of your wedding. Thank you for letting us be part of your big day!
  • Kayla

Kayla Marie · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Booking my photographer

George street photography makes yoh feel so comfortable when boiking your photographer and videographer. The consultant I spoke with me was so personable.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Sierra

Sierra · Getting married on 02/20/2020

Outstanding Customer Service

I have booked George Street for my upcoming wedding and have absolutely loved working with them so far. They respond quickly, the value for the price is unbeatable, and they truly seem like they want to do their best to capture every aspect of our day the way that we want it done. They seem incredibly accommodating and friendly. I'm very excited to get to work with them.

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa Munoz · Getting married on 01/19/2020

Absolutely Amazing

My fiancé and I have been looking for photo/video vendors for what seems like forever! We ran into a few awesome people, but something just wasn’t right. As soon as I saw George Streets work I was intrigued and showed my fiancé! We reached out and had a response immediately! Nicole was amazing and answered all of our questions PLUS more! She had answers for questions I didn’t even think of! At the end of the day we couldn’t say no and I’m so happy that my mind is now at ease knowing our special days memories will be captured! I highly recommend George Street as they have everything figured out and so organized!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Tracey Avery · Getting married on 12/27/2019

Engagement photos

Robert is amazing!!! I gave him a few ideas of photos that I really wanted, and he came prepared with a list! After he was sure he got those, he got creative and took some even more amazing ones! We can’t wait to have him at the wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Boyett · Getting married on 11/17/2019

Nicole Trier was amazing!

Very personable, want to give custom what they want, flexible!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Danielle · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Stunning Photos

My fiance and I have loved working with George Street! We recently had our engagement photos and love them! The attention to detail and lighting is great.
    Awesome customer service, as well.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Remy · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Good experience

George Street has a beautiful portfolio of work and is incredibly reasonably priced. They were honest with us about their recommendations and what makes sense for our wedding.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • ALYSSA

ALYSSA · Getting married on 09/28/2019

So Far So Good!

I came across George Street Photo & Video from a Facebook ad to enter to win either a package, or some sort of discount. As expected I began to receive e-mails from a consultant, Emma, who was kind, informative, but never pushy. I figured we had nothing to lose, as their prices seemed great for a photo/video package compared to contracting them separately. I did become hesitant to learn they only did phone consultations, they did not have a local office we could go to in person (my impressions is the company is based in Chicago, but they contract with individual photographers and videographers across the country). I did look them up on the Better Business Bureau where my nerves were eased to see an A+ rating, our phone consultation was with Kristin who was also great, we logged in online where she guides us through the quality of photos and video we could expect, she gave us links to the portfolios of the different photographers they had available, and when we were torn between 2 she was able to send additional link to more recent weddings each photographed. She asked about the details of our wedding, and even though they had a discount of their highest price package, she reassured us that we could still get great results with one of the cheaper packages. It made me feel like she was really listening, and cared about our budget, rather than trying to upsell.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Jessica Dutta · Married on 07/20/2019

Great- I would highly recommend

George Street is amazing. My husband and I used Brian as our photographer for our engagement photos and wedding ceremony. Brian did an amazing job with all of our photos. We could not be happier. George Street also makes the process so easy. Our coordinator was the best. Any questions we had, we were able to reach out and we'd quickly receive a response.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa Sullivan · Married on 07/19/2019

J (and Natalie) are the best!!

Working with J and George Street was the best decision we could have made for our wedding! J is the absolute best and so fun to be around. Neither my husband or I are great with taking photos so we opted to do a engagement shoot with J, in the winter, to get that initial meeting and awkwardness out of the way. We had the best time roaming Boston and our photos came out incredible!
    On to our wedding: J was prompt and got it done in 90+ degree weather. She tag teamed the wedding with our second shooter, Natalie, who was also amazing. They made themselves present when needed (i.e. "look here at the camera" for big group shots) and captured the night when no one was looking. When I saw videos of our entrances I had no idea they were literally right there whole time to capture the best moments. I can't wait to see our photos but also couldn't wait that long to write up how great it was working with George Street. Thanks again for an awesome wedding J!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 07/13/2019

Completely MADE my day!!

We booked with George Street about a year in advance to make sure we were able to have exactly the right photographer for the job. The staff was super helpful and sent us several portfolios to choose from, as well as a link to an online portal to complete our timeline and give some more information about the wedding.

The day before our wedding, we got the call no bride wants to get, a call from George Street, saying they had some bad news: our photographer, who we had picked out a year in advance, had a medical emergency and was unavailable for our wedding the next day. He apologized and said that he would send over a couple portfolios right away so that we could choose another of their photographers. That's how we ended up with Elizaveta, the most wonderful and amazing wedding photographer ever. She jumped in with less than 24 hours before the ceremony, confirmed some details of our wedding day with us on the phone the evening before the wedding, and took some of the most beautiful and amazing wedding photos I have ever seen. She was so helpful and had an amazing eye for both staged and spontaneous photos - we even have a great photo of my maid of honor kissing a toad she found in the grass at our venue! I was incredibly impressed with their professionalism especially in the face of adversity, and would highly recommend George Street to all.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/13/2019

Seamless and Reasonable

So easy to work with. Professional in every way, so there was nothing to worry about. Wonderful photographers.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Cat Chm · Married on 07/07/2019

Thrilled with our Photographer

When George Street called 4 days before our wedding to inform us that our photographer had an emergency and would not be photographing our wedding, we definitely panicked. We were immediately sent 3 photographer portfolios to review and we picked Stuart. We were beyond thrilled with our decision! Stuart was a perfect fit to our day-of wedding team. We loved his easygoing personality and noninvasive style. We just received a sneak peek of our photos and they are gorgeous! We were hoping for non staged, natural photos with a creative eye and focus on the beautiful architecture of the Ryland Inn. They are perfect! Seriously, book Stuart for your next event and you will be happy that you did.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/29/2019

The amazing Anthony!

Our photographer Tony was amazing. He was so accommodating with our changes in the schedule. We were still able to get family photos without being away from the wedding too much. He’s very knowledgeable and works very hard. So kind and funny too, makes you feel very comfortable.

Sent on 07/13/2019
    George Street Photo & Video 16
    George Street Photo & Video 17
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Jonasen · Married on 06/29/2019

Captured all the best moments

The whole process was great. We were able to look at several photographer's portfolios and choose a photographer that we liked the photos of. A couple of days before the wedding we were able to talk to our photographer Leah and get to know her better and she us and we were able to finalize details.
    After the wedding we received some pictures immediately and then the rest a week later. I was impressed with the speed and quality.

Loved working with our photographer Leah! She was very personable and friendly and took great pictures! I would recommend working with Leah to anyone.

Sent on 08/10/2019
    George Street Photo & Video 18
    George Street Photo & Video 19
    George Street Photo & Video 20
    George Street Photo & Video 21
    George Street Photo & Video 22
    George Street Photo & Video 23

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2019

customer service is willing to work with you on any issue that may arise.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Hi Amanda,
    We hope you love the revised video. Lauren has reached out a few times but hasn't been able to reach you. If you'd like any additional edits or anything else, please reach out. We'd be happy to work with you. Thanks!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/22/2019

Just what we wanted

We wanted a more candid style and did not want to spend too much time away from our friends and family taking photos. Chris was great, whenever an opportunity for a funny picture arose he was always on top of it. I'm confident he caught some epic pictures can't wait to see them.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Elizabeth Polejewski · Married on 06/22/2019

Great wedding photographer!

George Street photo was a great choice for our wedding photographer! We enjoyed them and it was such a good quality and value. We received so many pictures that we love! Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Kaicey

Kaicey Stubbings · Married on 06/22/2019

Great to Work With!

My husband Peter and I cannot say enough great things about George Street! They were by far the easiest vendor to work with on our big day! Sarah, our photographer, was professional, kind, and fantastic. She truly went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. George Street had GREAT customer service and even got our pictures back to us within a month of our wedding! Wow! We were impressed with how much they worked with our budget and how fantastic each picture was! Thank you George Street!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    George Street Photo & Video 24
    George Street Photo & Video 25
    George Street Photo & Video 26
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 06/21/2019

Stunning moments captured in beautiful fassion

My photographer was Douglass (Doug) who was such a nice gentleman who loved capturing every moment of the day. He made sure to capture every detail of the day all the while remaining in the background as not to be seen. I am absolutely thrilled with my photos and cherish the shots the team managed to capture.

The photos are bright, candid and journalistic in style. I loved how comfortable the team was with everyone and how smooth the day went because of his direction.

Best decision was hiring this vendor!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    George Street Photo & Video 31
  • Renee

Renee Lareau, Rn-Bc · Married on 06/21/2019

DeCook/Lareau Wedding 6/21/19

Christine made me feel beautiful and special on our wedding day. She was very open and friendly. She really listened to everything I wanted, and let me be my true self. Her style of photography exactly matched our expectations for how we wanted our wedding photos to look, and we are thrilled with the results.

Angela was very helpful, and made the guys feel very comfortable. We loved all our photos!! They turned out more beautiful than I imagined. Thank you for being so flexible with everything we wanted, and working together with the boys.

You were both especially amazing during the first look photography session! I loved laughing and sharing these new memories with everyone. Running around Island Park was so much fun. The pictures turned out amazing, and I loved how beautiful everything turned out.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    George Street Photo & Video 39
    George Street Photo & Video 40
  • Roxanne

Roxanne Slover · Married on 06/15/2019

Photographer Linda N from Sacramento was amazing!

To be honest, my fiancé and I were both a little hesitant to use an out of state photography service for our wedding. It seemed too good to be true that we could get everything we wanted from a photographer and still save a ton of money, but I'm here to tell you, George Street Photo and Video more than delivers on their promises.

The entire staff of wedding coordinators is amazing at staying in touch and walking you through the entire process, step-by-step, from creating a timeline to describing our vision for the photos, and even allowing us to provide samples and ideas so they made sure everything would be just right.

At first, it seemed daunting to sort through the different photographer profiles and choose one who we would not only click with but that would also share in our vision for how we wanted our photos to come out. The more we looked though the more we realized that George Street did a great job laying out each photographer's personality and style. The ease of sorting through the profiles allowed us to match up with Linda who truly made our dreams come true.

The day before the event George Street reached out and provided us with a direct wedding emergency line in case anything happened or if we had any questions or concerns. Though we didn't need to use it, this little touch helped put our minds at ease.

Here it is, five days after the wedding and we already have an album of photo previews! We couldn't be any happier or any more excited to see the final results. All in all, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend George Street Photo and Video to anyone looking for a fantastic photographer to capture their most important day.

Sent on 06/30/2019