George Street Photo & Video Reviews

2,584 | Chicago, IL

2,584 Reviews for George Street Photo & Video

• Kasey

Kasey Grant · Getting married on 11/02/2021

Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

The planning portal on George Street's website was a blessing planning our wedding while being in medical school. I actually was able to use my schedule from their website to organize the rest of my day of timeline.
    Our photographer, Mae, was amazing! She was not only super professional, but extremely friendly and fun to work with! She worked so well with our other vendors to coordinate certain photos. She was extremely time efficient with a wedding party of 20+ and large families. She was extremely accommodating to any requests we had and even used the props at our venue for unique photos! Additionally, our final products were better than we could've imagined!
    We did use a discount to make the plan we got fit into our budget, and with that it was an amazing deal!!

Sent on 03/14/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Kasey! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are delighted to hear that you liked working with us! Thanks for your shout out to Mae! She is fantastic! We are happy that you liked all the images she captured for you!
  • I

Iderson Daveiga · Getting married on 06/06/2021

They Really Deliver!

My wife and I got married on June, 30th 2019. We were really worried about finding a good photo/video team for our wedding, because pictures are all you really have left after the day is over. We have no regrets about choosing George Street. They offered a reasonably priced package that met all of our needs, and they really delivered when the day came. The photo quality was so crisp and clear. The photo/video team were very friendly and professional. They did an amazing job capturing our day.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Iderson,
    We are very glad to hear that we took the worry out of the planning process for your wedding day. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful words that we can now share with other george street couples. We hope you are able to enjoy your images and video from your wedding day for many many years to come.
  • Steph

Steph Blazek · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Great price and quality.

Our photographer arrived on time, even though the weather was a concern. She was not pushy but was able to advise what everyone should be doing and where they should be going. She made sure all of the photos that were highly desired by the bride and groom were taken. The photographer made sure family photos were quickly so we could also attend part of the cocktail hour She had also looked at the bride’s pinterest before the wedding day to get a feel for her style and what she liked. The company and photographer were easy to work with.

Sent on 01/21/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hello Steph! Thanks for taking out time and sending love our way! We are happy to hear that we could make your day as easy as possible and our photographer actually gave whatever it took to capture it perfectly! It was a pleasure working with you. We hope you relish all these images for many more anniversaries to come!!
  • MaryKate

Marykate Gaurke · Getting married on 04/09/2021

The extra little special to make the day so perfect

George Street = WOW! Thank you SO much for capturing the day with elegance and intention. Your photographers, Kachi and Justin, and videographer, Matthew, made an amazing team and were so fun to have with us throughout the day! Special thanks to our lead Kachi, who offered words of kindness throughout the day, assuring us that the crazy was to be expected, and helping us to focus in on each other as we enjoyed the day. You guys went above and beyond the call to make the day special, and the images we've received reflect that. They are so perfect! Would 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for a less staged, more genuine photographic experience!

Sent on 11/05/2019

MaryKate,
    Thank you for your sweet review and kind words about our process and our team that worked for you on your wedding day! We love hearing that you felt taken care of and that we exceeded your expectations when the big day finally arrived. Thank you again for sharing with others why you loved working with us. We loved working with you!

Shannon Doyle · Getting married on 04/06/2021

Literally the best ever

My Husband and I were married this summer and used George Street Photography for our Photo and Video. Ryan our lead photographer, Sylwia our assistant photographer and Andre our videographer were all FANTASTIC. I wish I could put into words how wonderful they all were. They were all so talented, and kind. Not only was I happy to have them as a vendor, but also a part of our wedding. They were fun and friendly, smiling, and altered the day to fit our specific needs and wishes. When we had questions or concerns, staff were prompt to respond to our emails and we were always able to get in contact with someone by phone. I could not say enough great things about George Street. We LOVE all of our pictures and we have probably watched our video at least 20 times already. Quality pictures were one of the most important parts of our wedding and I am so so glad we had this great of an experience. I highly highly recommend.

Sent on 10/08/2019

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Shannon, thank you so much for your kind words about our team. We love to hear that our talent becomes such an integral part of a wedding day for our couples, and that our couples feel connected through the whole process by our entire team when in need of assistance or to have questions answered. We hope you will relive your wedding day over and over again through the memories we were able to document for you!

Nicole Galimi · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Married May 2019

We got married this past May and I waited so long to decide on a photographer. I went back and forth between other vendors and kept coming back to George Street. Once I spoke with the company and understood how they worked we chose them to capture our special day! The online planner was essential in making sure the day was planned as we wanted it. I just wanted to thank your company for delivering top quality photographer and doing such a fantastic job! I also want to thank David our lead photographer ( that we got to choose based on his portfolio) all our photos came out absolutely stunning! My husband and I are so happy we chose George street and got to work with David for our special day!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Nicole,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave us some love and highlight what worked so well for you when you chose to work with George Street to capture your special day! Thank you also for your shout out to David!! Enjoy reliving your wedding over and over again in all of the images he captured for you that day.
  • Ajanus

Angela · Getting married on 11/21/2020

George Street was a wonderful choice for our photography and videography. When I booked I was a little nervous because the packages they offered for both services seemed too good to be true. However the results met all my expectations. Our photographer Chris was so nice and genuine and he managd to get great shots all day! I have recieved compliment after compliment on our wedding pictures.
    George street made this whole process easy. They have people in the studio covering every angle, so putting the album and video together was a piece of cake. We loved what they designed and were thrilled with the quality.
    We would definitely reccommend George Street to other brides!
    AJ 5/23/09

Sent on 08/19/2009
  • Karen

Karen Barrera · Getting married on 11/20/2020

Hiring from NY!

Spoke with Nicole Trier who's the wedding consultant at GS and she has been nothing but lovely to talk to and super helpful throughout this process! They also are super helpful throughout your wedding planning with their online portal where you are able to communicate with a wedding coordinator. So cool! And also amazing and gorgeous photos and videos.

Sent on 09/05/2019

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Karen, thank you so much! It's great to hear from our couples that our wedding coordinators help to make the planning process easy and stress free! We look forward to continuing to work with you as you get closer to, during, and after your wedding day! We look forward to seeing what our day of talent are able to capture for you as they document your wedding memories!!

Christopher Maurer · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Great experience!

We were very happy with George Street for our wedding! Our photographer was well liked and we highly recommend them to anyone. The whole process was very smooth - it was nice working with a coordinator and photographer. Great experience!

Sent on 12/26/2019

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Christopher, Thanks for this glowing review! We are thrilled to hear that we made your wedding day an unforgettable experience! Thanks again for the recommendation!

Mareesa Rane · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Highly recommend

We used George Street Photo and Video for our engagement photos and our wedding. My first interaction with a representative over the phone was very pleasant. She understood my needs and was happy to help and gave me a better price than any other photographer had. I let her know that I wasn’t just interested in the “perfect” pictures but I wanted the outtakes, too. It may look like double chin to you, but to me it’s a fond memory. The nice thing about this company is that you get all of your photos back, all edited, and they give you the rights to print them, so you don’t have to pay expensive printing costs like many other photographers charge.
    I emailed our photographer, Angela, about our engagement shoot and she was very flexible with location and time. She understood my wants to have pictures that “make people feel uncomfortable and confused” and did her best to make that happen for me. I’m very pleased with how they turned out. We got our edited photos back very quickly, about a month later.
    For the wedding, I was completely satisfied with the whole experience. It was a very laid-back day and we got in all the shots we hoped for, including the important ones of our dogs. We again got our edited photos back about one month later and were able to download them and do with them as we pleased.
    We were very satisfied with our experiences and recommend the company with enthusiasm!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Hi Mareesa,
    We are thrilled to hear you love your photos and had such a great experience. Your personalities shine through in the photos. You both look amazing. And we can't get enough of your adorable dogs. Thanks for sharing the photos and your kind words.
  • Margaret

Margaret A Leins · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Engagement Session

We had the best time at our engagement photo session. We had a lot of really great shots and our photographer, Aaron, made us feel very comfortable. It was a great way to get to know Aaron and see what poses we liked and didn't like for our wedding day.

Sent on 10/04/2019

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Margaret!! Yes, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about your engagement session and how great it was to work with your photographer before your wedding day. We feel engagement sessions are a great way to see the connection you will have the day of your wedding and eliminate some of the nervous jitters knowing you are in the best hands with our photographers as well as the rest your team at George Street!! We hope you have the best time at your wedding when your big day arrives!!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Matthews · Getting married on 10/23/2020

So far so good with George Street!

We just hired them to do our wedding, and we can't wait. After looking at tons of photographers (30+), I landed on them because of the value and quality of photos. We didn't want to pay $3000+ for a photographer, but still wanted really nice photos. I'm so happy to be working with George Street!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Lindsey,
    Wow thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to maintain a quality of service that goes above and beyond our clients expectations, especially when they invest as much time as you did to select the right vendors for your special day. We are so happy that you are so excited to work with us. The feeling is mutual Lindsey!!
  • Stella

Stella · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Great value and responsiveness!

Jennifer did a great job of responding to messages and in a timely manner. We went with George Street because they provided us with the best value for their services and we can't wait to work with them in the near future!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Hi Stella,
    We look forward to capturing all of the moments of your wedding. Thank you for letting us be part of your big day!
  • Dan

Dan Belisle · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Great service!

We had an excellent experience working with George Street! They were very helpful from start to finish, from scheduling to the day of the wedding itself. Our photos came out better than could have ever imagined and we can't wait to give them to our loved ones this Christmas.

Sent on 11/29/2019

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Dan, thanks for taking the time to share your experience! We also loved working with you! We hope you and your friends and family enjoy your photos for years to come!

Raeann Hirschy · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Perfect day!

I could not have asked for a better experience with wedding photography. After looking through reviews and websites for wedding photographers, I emailed a handful of places to get details, availability, and pricing. My next step was setting up a phone call and then booking George Street. The process could not have been easier from assistance with online planning, email reminders, quick responses, and great pictures. Our photographer, Marta did Marta did a fantastic job! She understood what we wanted and as a result she captured some posed pictures but mostly candids. She did a really good job of using the beauty of our venue. Several family members who looked through the online pictures commented on how good the photos looked, how nice Marta was, and how well she captured the day and everyone who was there. I really appreciate how nice, polite, and flexible she was to everyone who was there. I have already recommended George Street to people I know who are looking!

Sent on 01/01/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Raeann! Thanks for this positive review! We are delighted to hear that we made your planning process easy and simple. Thanks again for your shout out to Marta! She is fantastic! Your continued recommendation is highly appreciated and we hope you love your images for years to come!

Alex Keithahn · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Easy to work with

We got married this past October! We used George Street for our engagement and wedding pictures and we also had a videographer for the wedding. They did an amazing job! We are very happy with our pictures and videos! Kayla was our lead photographer and she was incredible. Everyone on the George Street team did a great job communicating with us and answering all of our questions!

Sent on 03/09/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Alex! Kayla and our entire team is utterly happy to know that you loved our work. Thanks for making us a part of your wedding.
  • Hannah

Hannah Lee · Getting married on 07/05/2020

Easy to Book and Professional

Got married in May 2019, from the beginning of my experience with George Street was very easy and simple. The website is easy to navigate and the prices were easy to request, even before booking I was able to get a meeting with a consultant to discuss each photo package along with the details of how to plan everything once the photographer was picked. At the time my husband and I were living in LA but our wedding was is New York. Being able to easily arrange everything was super important to us when finding a photographer, but with George Street they were easily able to set us up with an amazing photographer and videographer.
    Even days leading up to the big wedding day I was able to request schedule changes with ease. Both the photographer and the videographer were very understanding and professional with my requests and changes.
    On the day of, they made everything easy, everyone went straight to shooting everything and directing what they needed from us and who needed to be in what photos. The group of girls took a little longer to get ready but the photographer was able to work around our delay and snap photos of the men instead. During the ceremony and reception everyone was very discrete in taking photos, most of the time I barely noticed they were there, but the photos show that they were present at all the major highlights of the night.
    Overall my experience with this company has been amazing, all the photos and video came out great. It was super easy to book! I would definitely recommend to anyone who is needing Photo and Video services.

Sent on 01/07/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Hannah! Thanks a ton for this amazing review! We are thrilled to hear that you liked working with us! The feeling is mutual! :) We always strive to go above and beyond to make our clients special day more special! Thanks again for showering us with so much love!
  • Amanda

Amanda Seitz · Getting married on 07/01/2020

Ideal Photography Experience (without breaking the bank!)

George Street was an excellent company to work with. We met with a coordinator at Starbucks to pick our photographer - it was a very laid-back experience. We met our photographer, Stephanie, at our engagement photo shoot at the Dallas Arboretum. Stephanie was very friendly, funny, and creative - we ended up with some great photos. Stephanie also took the photos at our ceremony and reception - she did an amazing job at capturing our special day and made sure to get the special photos that we had requested. Rully was our videographer - he also did a great job with our wedding video and highlight reel. We would definitely recommend the team at George Street Photo & Video. They work hard, offer competitive rates, and provide excellent client service. Thank you!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Amanda,
    Thank you for sharing your review and thoughts here! We are thrilled to hear that we made your whole process with our team easy, fun and stress free! Thank you also for the shout out to Stephanie and Rully! We hope you are able to relive you wedding day for many many years to come! Thank you for your review and continued recommendation!
  • Laila

Laila elharizi · Getting married on 05/31/2020

8/12/2019 my weeding day

JJshouse is an excellente online option for dresses and more! I ordered my weeding dress from them as well and was really satisfied. The dress was really what I was hoping would work. I celebert my weeding at Morroco 8/12/2019

Sent on 05/19/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla Marie · Married on 05/22/2020

Booking my photographer

George street photography makes yoh feel so comfortable when boiking your photographer and videographer. The consultant I spoke with me was so personable.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Kayla,

We are so excited to be working with you as well. Knowing that your wedding is coming up in 2020, you are in great hands to answer any questions through our wedding coordination team as you continue to work through the plans and all your special details of your day. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts thus far!
  • Erika

Erika Wilkinson · Married on 05/08/2020

Fantastic!

Absolutely great service! Reviewing our photos really brings me back. All package details fully explained. Amazing service throughout, starting with great value packages and lots of ideas to choose from. We are very pleased with the wonderful shots taken throughout our whole day and we received everything quickly. Overall, we would recommend George Street to anyone, and could not have asked for better service!

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Zachary

Zachary Brown · Married on 04/11/2020

Incredible

Our photographer Arya captured beautiful moments that really surprised us when our photos came in. Moments we didn't even know she was there she captured.

Sent on 03/11/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Zachary! A big thanks from Arya and the entire George Street team for trusting us for your big day.

Ashley Ritter · Married on 04/02/2020

Great service

George Street made it extremely simple to organize our wedding day photos. We had the support we needed leading up to our wedding, and Victor was very professional and did a fantastic job! He listened to what we wanted and made it happen.

When there are so many details that you need to focus on, it is really nice to be able to know that George Street had the photos handled.

I highly recommend George Street!

Sent on 01/19/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Ashley! Thanks so much for showering your love on us and on Victor! We are delighted to hear that we made everything simple and easy for you on your big day. We wish more happy and cheerful days to you both!
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 03/20/2020

Our photographer and pictures have been complimented nonstop

George Street - Stephanie R. was complimented by many of our guests. They never noticed the lights or her camera as they enjoyed the day. When they did notice her, it was because of how well she was blending in with her dancing and energy. The pictures are breathtaking! We've never looked at the same pictures so many times. The journalistic style we wanted was met to a T. I'm happy to recommend George Street any and everywhere! They made our day last a lifetime with these pictures. Bonus, we got sample pictures during our honeymoon and the rest within two weeks. Thank you

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • F

Fera Mo · Married on 03/15/2020

Magnificent!!!!

We hired George Street Photo & Video for our wedding on March 15, 2020. We purchased a package including engagement photos, wedding photos & video; it was the Best decision ever made. I got nothing but praise for this company and their professional, dedicated photographers and videographers. Olga, Monica, Marcus, Ted and Nigel were phenomenal and super friendly to work with. I cannot recommend this company enough! My satisfaction rate is 100% for their amazing work and pricing. Thank you guys for making this an excellent experience and a memory of a life time!!!

Sent on 04/02/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Pleasure is all ours Fera and we thank you as well for choosing us to make your day memorable. We are so happy to hear that you loved our talents and their work. Thanks for your shout out to Olda, Monica, Marcus, Ted, and Nigel! They loved capturing your big day and serving you with the best! The pictures you shared are beyond beautiful! We appreciate it!