George Street Photo & Video Reviews

George Street Photo & Video 6
George Street Photo & Video 7
  • Stella

Stella · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Great value and responsiveness!

Jennifer did a great job of responding to messages and in a timely manner. We went with George Street because they provided us with the best value for their services and we can't wait to work with them in the near future!

• Sierra

Sierra · Getting married on 02/20/2020

Outstanding Customer Service

I have booked George Street for my upcoming wedding and have absolutely loved working with them so far. They respond quickly, the value for the price is unbeatable, and they truly seem like they want to do their best to capture every aspect of our day the way that we want it done. They seem incredibly accommodating and friendly. I'm very excited to get to work with them.

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Boyett · Getting married on 11/17/2019

Nicole Trier was amazing!

Very personable, want to give custom what they want, flexible!

Remy · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Good experience

George Street has a beautiful portfolio of work and is incredibly reasonably priced. They were honest with us about their recommendations and what makes sense for our wedding.

• ALYSSA

ALYSSA · Getting married on 09/28/2019

So Far So Good!

I came across George Street Photo & Video from a Facebook ad to enter to win either a package, or some sort of discount. As expected I began to receive e-mails from a consultant, Emma, who was kind, informative, but never pushy. I figured we had nothing to lose, as their prices seemed great for a photo/video package compared to contracting them separately. I did become hesitant to learn they only did phone consultations, they did not have a local office we could go to in person (my impressions is the company is based in Chicago, but they contract with individual photographers and videographers across the country). I did look them up on the Better Business Bureau where my nerves were eased to see an A+ rating, our phone consultation was with Kristin who was also great, we logged in online where she guides us through the quality of photos and video we could expect, she gave us links to the portfolios of the different photographers they had available, and when we were torn between 2 she was able to send additional link to more recent weddings each photographed. She asked about the details of our wedding, and even though they had a discount of their highest price package, she reassured us that we could still get great results with one of the cheaper packages. It made me feel like she was really listening, and cared about our budget, rather than trying to upsell.

Amanda · Getting married on 06/22/2019

customer service is willing to work with you on any issue that may arise.

Sent on 04/04/2018

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Amanda,
    We hope you love the revised video. Lauren has reached out a few times but hasn't been able to reach you. If you'd like any additional edits or anything else, please reach out. We'd be happy to work with you. Thanks!

Leah · Getting married on 03/29/2019

Beautiful photography

Great people, super flexible, really comfortable

Ashley · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing photography group!

My husband and I can not say enough about how wonderful the experience was working with George Street Photography. Our photographer was Twilia and she was so professional, upbeat, and funny. We had so much fun taking our wedding photos with her. The photos are so beautiful.

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing communication and great product

I knew at the end of the day, after all was said and done, I’d be left with my pictures. I love pictures and I knew choosing a photographer was going to be the hardest choice. I met a rep from George Street at a Bridal expo and loved their work and their prices. Kyle was my lead photographer and she was amazing!!! We also had a second shooter and a videographer Jill bray. All three were amazing women to work with and they made sure we made the best and most of our day. I just got a preview of my wedding from not even a week ago and the sneak peak is breathtaking. I’m so thrilled I went with them and I can’t wait to see the rest!

George Street Photo & Video 8
    George Street Photo & Video 9
  • O

olga · Married on 02/24/2019

Great experience !

The photographer and videographer were great especially Samantha . Samantha was awesome and went anove and beyond to to make sure i was. Alm and comfortable the whole time and her shots were exactly what i was envisioning ! Thank You

• Mariano & Lauren

Mariano · event on: 03/10/2018

My fiancé and I researched a ton of photography companies and especially were looking for video and George Street had both packages! During the whole consultation process our wedding coordinator kelly was as nice as could be providing us with questions and answers efficiently! We absolutely couldn’t have had better engagement photos and Jeffrey our lead photographer was the best! He encouraged us and make us feel so comfortable! Thank you George Street for being so amazing! We cannot wait for our wedding Feb 2019 to capture the best days of our lives!! Thank you!

• Mariano & Lauren

Mariano · Married on 02/23/2019

My fiancé and I researched a ton of photography companies and especially were looking for video and George Street had both packages! During the whole consultation process our wedding coordinator kelly was as nice as could be providing us with questions and answers efficiently! We absolutely couldn't have had better engagement photos and Jeffrey our lead photographer was the best! He encouraged us and make us feel so comfortable! Thank you George Street for being so amazing! We cannot wait for our wedding Feb 2019 to capture the best days of our lives!! Thank you!

Carol · Married on 02/16/2019

Creative, quality photographer

Just getting some of the proofs and they are lovely. During the ceremony and reception you did not even know he was there. Great guy fantastic job.

George Street Photo & Video 10
    George Street Photo & Video 11
    George Street Photo & Video 12
  • Loretta

Loretta · Married on 01/20/2019

Obsessed!!

From our engagement photos to the wedding photos everything came out amazing! Everybody we dealt with was beyond helpful!

George Street Photo & Video 13
    George Street Photo & Video 18
    George Street Photo & Video 19
    George Street Photo & Video 20

Macy · event on: 03/29/2018

George Street has been so fantastic during the planning of my wedding. We just recently received our engagement photos back and I could not be happier. They have been so accommodating and patient especially since I was on a time crunch for getting pics back for save the dates! they have answered all my questions and have been so fantastic in responding within a reasonable time period. I am in LOVE with my pictures and can't wait to see my wedding photos!

Gina · event on: 03/10/2018

George Street has such value! They were so open with the process and clear with what I was getting. I was a little nervous as the date for the engagement pictures was coming up and I still hadn't heard from them. As soon as I emailed, they immediately calmed my nerves. When I decided on my photographer, the photographer emailed me, and we had open communication from there. Everything went seamlessly. The pictures from the engagement shoot came out so well. I am so glad that I chose George Street. Can't wait to see how my wedding pictures will turn out!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/30/2018

AMAZING Company and Photography

George Street Photo and Video was absolutely amazing. They made our photography process for our wedding so easy through an online portal, phone calls with wedding coordinators and choosing your own photographer. Our photographer was Stephanie (yes we do share the same name) and if you get the choice CHOOSE HER! She is kind, patient, efficient and captures beautiful photos. She knows Chicago so well and she captured our special day so perfectly! We couldn't have made a better decision. Thank you to Stephanie and George Street Photo and Video for completing our special day!

Christine · Married on 12/08/2018

Winter wedding weekend!

Our day with Lauren was so amazing! She was so helpful, friendly, and was on top of everything! She had my list of pictures that I wanted with her and made she that we checked everything off the list. I know she captured amazing shots of us, as well as, our families and bridal party. We cannot wait to see all of the pictures. We would 100% recommend Lauren to anyone looking for a photographer to beautifully capture their day!

Megan Longo · Married on 12/07/2018

Beyond 5-star experience

We used George Street this past December for our wedding in Marco Island, Florida. I would highly recommend George Street to any interested bride and grooms!

Briana Head · Married on 12/01/2018

Great experience!!

We used George Street for our wedding in Charleston, SC. We had a great experience. Their planning process is very user friendly, and they stay in touch through all of it with prompt updates. Kevin was our photographer and he was amazing! Very professional, asked a lot of questions about what we wanted and also gave recommendations. I have received the photos and wow! They look wonderful. We are getting so many compliments on them from people saying they are some of the best they have seen in awhile!

• Jake

Doug Smith · Married on 11/17/2018

Louise was the best!

Louise O'Rourke, Tonya and Steve were the ultimate team on our wedding day. GORGEOUS shots.

Jackie · event on: 03/17/2018

We loved working with George Street for our engagement pictures. We had them taken back in March and we love them! We can't wait four our wedding in November. Our photographer, Katherine, was very flexible, thoughtful, and helpful. She prevented us from taking pictures in our original location which was going to be full of vendors and people. She is great! The pictures are amazing quality and we just love working with them!

Kyleigh Trott · Married on 11/13/2018

They took care of the the thing I was so stressed about - photos.

I cannot applaud George Street enough. They took care of photos, the thing I was so very scared about when it came to my wedding. And they did it flawlessly. When you contract through them, you get to choose between a few photographers and included is a sample of their work so you can see who you feel would best capture your day. You send in your request, and bam, you're off. The only thing George Street asks you for is a detailed plan of your day.

It's all done online, too, on their online portal. So you can streamline it as much as possible. They also upload all of your photos online, too, and host them for a year, so you can see them and download them at your leisure. You can give people the password and they can do the same, too. You can even make a gallery of your ultra favorites! No watermark, just utter beauty.

They're so prompt and courteous. They take all of your concerns seriously. And it wasn't uncommon for their stellar support staff to shoot me a reply within an hour or so of me emailing them.

The photographer will take pictures, but George Street will edit them. And they do it so well! 10/10. If I ever have a wedding to attend, I'm going to recommend them!

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 11/11/2018

Great, simple, convenient expereince

Our photos are amazing and George Street Photos made the entire process easy. When looking for photographers I saw others who were more expensive and had less impressive portfolios, so I'm glad we went with GSP!