George Street Photo & Video Reviews

George Street Photo & Video 5
  • I

Iderson Daveiga · Getting married on 06/06/2021

They Really Deliver!

My wife and I got married on June, 30th 2019. We were really worried about finding a good photo/video team for our wedding, because pictures are all you really have left after the day is over. We have no regrets about choosing George Street. They offered a reasonably priced package that met all of our needs, and they really delivered when the day came. The photo quality was so crisp and clear. The photo/video team were very friendly and professional. They did an amazing job capturing our day.

George Street Photo & Video 6
    Sent on 10/24/2019

Iderson,
    We are very glad to hear that we took the worry out of the planning process for your wedding day. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful words that we can now share with other george street couples. We hope you are able to enjoy your images and video from your wedding day for many many years to come.
  • MaryKate

Marykate Gaurke · Getting married on 04/09/2021

The extra little special to make the day so perfect

George Street = WOW! Thank you SO much for capturing the day with elegance and intention. Your photographers, Kachi and Justin, and videographer, Matthew, made an amazing team and were so fun to have with us throughout the day! Special thanks to our lead Kachi, who offered words of kindness throughout the day, assuring us that the crazy was to be expected, and helping us to focus in on each other as we enjoyed the day. You guys went above and beyond the call to make the day special, and the images we've received reflect that. They are so perfect! Would 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for a less staged, more genuine photographic experience!

Sent on 11/05/2019

MaryKate,
    Thank you for your sweet review and kind words about our process and our team that worked for you on your wedding day! We love hearing that you felt taken care of and that we exceeded your expectations when the big day finally arrived. Thank you again for sharing with others why you loved working with us. We loved working with you!

Shannon Doyle · Getting married on 04/06/2021

Literally the best ever

My Husband and I were married this summer and used George Street Photography for our Photo and Video. Ryan our lead photographer, Sylwia our assistant photographer and Andre our videographer were all FANTASTIC. I wish I could put into words how wonderful they all were. They were all so talented, and kind. Not only was I happy to have them as a vendor, but also a part of our wedding. They were fun and friendly, smiling, and altered the day to fit our specific needs and wishes. When we had questions or concerns, staff were prompt to respond to our emails and we were always able to get in contact with someone by phone. I could not say enough great things about George Street. We LOVE all of our pictures and we have probably watched our video at least 20 times already. Quality pictures were one of the most important parts of our wedding and I am so so glad we had this great of an experience. I highly highly recommend.

Sent on 10/08/2019

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Shannon, thank you so much for your kind words about our team. We love to hear that our talent becomes such an integral part of a wedding day for our couples, and that our couples feel connected through the whole process by our entire team when in need of assistance or to have questions answered. We hope you will relive your wedding day over and over again through the memories we were able to document for you!

Nicole Galimi · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Married May 2019

We got married this past May and I waited so long to decide on a photographer. I went back and forth between other vendors and kept coming back to George Street. Once I spoke with the company and understood how they worked we chose them to capture our special day! The online planner was essential in making sure the day was planned as we wanted it. I just wanted to thank your company for delivering top quality photographer and doing such a fantastic job! I also want to thank David our lead photographer ( that we got to choose based on his portfolio) all our photos came out absolutely stunning! My husband and I are so happy we chose George street and got to work with David for our special day!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Nicole,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave us some love and highlight what worked so well for you when you chose to work with George Street to capture your special day! Thank you also for your shout out to David!! Enjoy reliving your wedding over and over again in all of the images he captured for you that day.
  • Karen

Karen Barrera · Getting married on 11/20/2020

Hiring from NY!

Spoke with Nicole Trier who's the wedding consultant at GS and she has been nothing but lovely to talk to and super helpful throughout this process! They also are super helpful throughout your wedding planning with their online portal where you are able to communicate with a wedding coordinator. So cool! And also amazing and gorgeous photos and videos.

Sent on 09/05/2019

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Karen, thank you so much! It's great to hear from our couples that our wedding coordinators help to make the planning process easy and stress free! We look forward to continuing to work with you as you get closer to, during, and after your wedding day! We look forward to seeing what our day of talent are able to capture for you as they document your wedding memories!!

Mareesa Rane · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Highly recommend

We used George Street Photo and Video for our engagement photos and our wedding. My first interaction with a representative over the phone was very pleasant. She understood my needs and was happy to help and gave me a better price than any other photographer had. I let her know that I wasn’t just interested in the “perfect” pictures but I wanted the outtakes, too. It may look like double chin to you, but to me it’s a fond memory. The nice thing about this company is that you get all of your photos back, all edited, and they give you the rights to print them, so you don’t have to pay expensive printing costs like many other photographers charge.
    I emailed our photographer, Angela, about our engagement shoot and she was very flexible with location and time. She understood my wants to have pictures that “make people feel uncomfortable and confused” and did her best to make that happen for me. I’m very pleased with how they turned out. We got our edited photos back very quickly, about a month later.
    For the wedding, I was completely satisfied with the whole experience. It was a very laid-back day and we got in all the shots we hoped for, including the important ones of our dogs. We again got our edited photos back about one month later and were able to download them and do with them as we pleased.
    We were very satisfied with our experiences and recommend the company with enthusiasm!

George Street Photo & Video 7
    George Street Photo & Video 8
    George Street Photo & Video 9
    Sent on 06/05/2019

Hi Mareesa,
    We are thrilled to hear you love your photos and had such a great experience. Your personalities shine through in the photos. You both look amazing. And we can't get enough of your adorable dogs. Thanks for sharing the photos and your kind words.
  • Margaret

Margaret A Leins · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Engagement Session

We had the best time at our engagement photo session. We had a lot of really great shots and our photographer, Aaron, made us feel very comfortable. It was a great way to get to know Aaron and see what poses we liked and didn't like for our wedding day.

George Street Photo & Video 10
    Sent on 10/04/2019

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Margaret!! Yes, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about your engagement session and how great it was to work with your photographer before your wedding day. We feel engagement sessions are a great way to see the connection you will have the day of your wedding and eliminate some of the nervous jitters knowing you are in the best hands with our photographers as well as the rest your team at George Street!! We hope you have the best time at your wedding when your big day arrives!!

Lindsey Matthews · Getting married on 10/23/2020

So far so good with George Street!

We just hired them to do our wedding, and we can't wait. After looking at tons of photographers (30+), I landed on them because of the value and quality of photos. We didn't want to pay $3000+ for a photographer, but still wanted really nice photos. I'm so happy to be working with George Street!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Lindsey,
    Wow thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to maintain a quality of service that goes above and beyond our clients expectations, especially when they invest as much time as you did to select the right vendors for your special day. We are so happy that you are so excited to work with us. The feeling is mutual Lindsey!!
  • Stella

Stella · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Great value and responsiveness!

Jennifer did a great job of responding to messages and in a timely manner. We went with George Street because they provided us with the best value for their services and we can't wait to work with them in the near future!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Hi Stella,
    We look forward to capturing all of the moments of your wedding. Thank you for letting us be part of your big day!
  • Dan

Dan Belisle · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Great service!

We had an excellent experience working with George Street! They were very helpful from start to finish, from scheduling to the day of the wedding itself. Our photos came out better than could have ever imagined and we can't wait to give them to our loved ones this Christmas.

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Seitz · Getting married on 07/01/2020

Ideal Photography Experience (without breaking the bank!)

George Street was an excellent company to work with. We met with a coordinator at Starbucks to pick our photographer - it was a very laid-back experience. We met our photographer, Stephanie, at our engagement photo shoot at the Dallas Arboretum. Stephanie was very friendly, funny, and creative - we ended up with some great photos. Stephanie also took the photos at our ceremony and reception - she did an amazing job at capturing our special day and made sure to get the special photos that we had requested. Rully was our videographer - he also did a great job with our wedding video and highlight reel. We would definitely recommend the team at George Street Photo & Video. They work hard, offer competitive rates, and provide excellent client service. Thank you!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Amanda,
    Thank you for sharing your review and thoughts here! We are thrilled to hear that we made your whole process with our team easy, fun and stress free! Thank you also for the shout out to Stephanie and Rully! We hope you are able to relive you wedding day for many many years to come! Thank you for your review and continued recommendation!
  • Kayla

Kayla Marie · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Booking my photographer

George street photography makes yoh feel so comfortable when boiking your photographer and videographer. The consultant I spoke with me was so personable.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Kayla,

We are so excited to be working with you as well. Knowing that your wedding is coming up in 2020, you are in great hands to answer any questions through our wedding coordination team as you continue to work through the plans and all your special details of your day. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts thus far!
  • Sierra

Sierra · Getting married on 02/20/2020

Outstanding Customer Service

I have booked George Street for my upcoming wedding and have absolutely loved working with them so far. They respond quickly, the value for the price is unbeatable, and they truly seem like they want to do their best to capture every aspect of our day the way that we want it done. They seem incredibly accommodating and friendly. I'm very excited to get to work with them.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Sierra,
    Thank you!! We are pumped to be working with you as well. We want to make sure we are able to help you feel comfortable through the whole process. We are looking forward to our continued connection and helping you plan and document your perfect wedding day!
  • W

Waseem Sibo · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Awesome Photographer!

We got recently married on September 2019. Steve and Igor were our 2 photographers who took our wedding photos in Sacramento, CA. We really liked working with them! They were so helpful and so easy to work with. On our wedding day, Steve and Igor fit right in and made everyone feel so comfortable. The photos were incredible. I would highly recommend working with George Street.

George Street Photo & Video 11
    Sent on 11/15/2019

Waseem,
    Thank you so much for your generous review! We love hearing how easy and helpful we are here at George Street Photo & Video! We, along with Steve and Igor loved working with you every step of the way!
  • Theresa

Theresa Munoz · Getting married on 01/19/2020

Absolutely Amazing

My fiancé and I have been looking for photo/video vendors for what seems like forever! We ran into a few awesome people, but something just wasn’t right. As soon as I saw George Streets work I was intrigued and showed my fiancé! We reached out and had a response immediately! Nicole was amazing and answered all of our questions PLUS more! She had answers for questions I didn’t even think of! At the end of the day we couldn’t say no and I’m so happy that my mind is now at ease knowing our special days memories will be captured! I highly recommend George Street as they have everything figured out and so organized!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Theresa,
    Thank you for the sweet words! We are excited to have you as one of our soon to be newest George Street couples in 2020. Our team is focused on continuing to ensure your planning and execution of your wedding plans are done professionally every step of the way! Please reach out to us with anything else you may need.

Lexi Hummert · Getting married on 01/07/2020

The easiest part of our planning!

We loved every moment of working with George Street. When we decided to book with them, we saw portfolios of available photographers for our wedding day. After we chose who we thought would fit our style, we were able to use the online portal to create a timeline. Our wedding coordinator was helpful in answering any and all of our questions. A week before our wedding, we were contacted by our photographer and videographer to go over the timeline and get to know each other better. From there, they took the lead. Our photographers, John and Lynn, were a BLAST! They took charge of the timeline to keep things moving and got so many beautiful shots. Lynn also folded pocket squares for the groomsmen! Our videographer, David, was AMAZING! He has a way of capturing things in such a natural way that you don’t even notice him. Thank you, George Street Team! You made our day easy and fun.

George Street Photo & Video 12
    George Street Photo & Video 13
    George Street Photo & Video 14
    George Street Photo & Video 15
    George Street Photo & Video 16
    George Street Photo & Video 17
    Sent on 10/18/2019

Lexi,
    We love to hear that you enjoyed your experience of working with us! Thank you so much for taking the time to share with other couples why you loved working with George Street for your big day! The highlight photos you posted are just beautiful!

Nancy Atobrah (Pater) · Getting married on 01/07/2020

Easy to work with, and AMAZING PHOTOS

Wow, truly I was blown away with George Street in so many ways. When an unexpected change in our wedding occurred, our wedding coordinator worked with us to adjust our package. They were amazing and thoughtful. Our photographer, Cherie, was so amazing as well! She was fun, creative and so easy to work with. Loved every minute of working with George St.

George Street Photo & Video 18
    Sent on 10/20/2019

Nancy,

Thank you so much for sharing!! We are so thrilled that you felt comfortable even when unexpected things happened knowing you were in great hands with our team! Thank you as well for the shout out to Cherie. We hope you are able to cherish this memories of your wedding for years to come!

Tracey Avery · Getting married on 12/27/2019

Engagement photos

Robert is amazing!!! I gave him a few ideas of photos that I really wanted, and he came prepared with a list! After he was sure he got those, he got creative and took some even more amazing ones! We can’t wait to have him at the wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Tracey,
    Thank you for writing about your excitement and the importance of the engagement session before your wedding day. This is a great way to feel at ease about your photographer choice well before the day arrives!! We are so pumped that you chose us as your photography team for your big day as well!!
  • Max

Max Stavis · Married on 12/06/2019

Best vendor ever

I can't say enough good things about George Street Photo. We contacted them with little more than 1 month in advance, and they made everything work out perfectly. Their planning system is very helpful, I even used it to coordinate with other vendors. Our photographer Robert did an amazing job and a few weeks after we got our pictures. We loved them all! By far, they were the best of all my vendors.

George Street Photo & Video 19
    Sent on 10/27/2019

Max,

Thank you for your kind words, We are very happy to hear that we made your planning process easy and stress free. Thank you for the shout out to Robert as well. We love to hear when our talent goes above and beyond for our couples on their wedding day!
  • Carmen

Carmen Luisa Martinez · Married on 12/05/2019

Amazing photos, great company, awesome experience

From the moment we first contacted Georgestreet to the very end they were always extremely helpful. We felt blessed to have them as our photographer for both our engagement session and our wedding. Chelsea, our photographer is really talented and a great person. She made the experience a lot less awkward and we loved our pictures!!

George Street Photo & Video 20
    George Street Photo & Video 21
    George Street Photo & Video 22
    George Street Photo & Video 23
    Sent on 09/04/2019

Carmen,
    Thank you for taking time to write and share your love notes about Chelsea and our process. We love getting to see the images you posted here and always love to see which become clients favorites!!
  • Meike

Meike · Married on 12/02/2019

Can highly recommend!

Easy to work with from start to finish! We really experienced a seamless turnover from sales to our wedding coordinator Nick and then to our photographer! The online planning tools are easy to use and really help keep you on track with all things photography related. Turnaround time for pictures was right around 5 weeks and we got a special little glance before with a handful of pictures also. Nick was also available for any questions afterwards and always had a quick answer ready. All in all extremely smooth and easy process and would definitely use again!

George Street Photo & Video 24
    Sent on 10/28/2019

Louise Vranesevic · Married on 12/01/2019

Very Happy!

We loved our experience with George Street! They were easy to work with and very affordable! We were thrilled to get high-quality photos and a video for the price of most places that just offer photography. We loved getting to choose our photographer and had so much fun getting to know her through our engagement session. We are so glad that we used George Street to capture our big day!

George Street Photo & Video 25
    George Street Photo & Video 26
    George Street Photo & Video 27
    Sent on 10/07/2019

Louise,
    Thank you for taking a moment to write about why you loved working with the George Street team for your wedding. Also, we can see through the photos you have shared how much you truly loved the memories we documented for you. Thank you again for sharing!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Boyett · Married on 11/17/2019

Nicole Trier was amazing!

Very personable, want to give custom what they want, flexible!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Kaitlyn,
    Thank you for taking some time to leave us some love! We look forward to our continued connection and working with you to document your wedding day!

Erin Butkowski · Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful!

We had two shooters for the whole day and had a blast working with them. They were courteous and made sure to capture shots I had in mind.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Erin,

Thank you for taking some time to write a review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with your photographers for your wedding day!! We hope you relive your wedding day through these images over and over again.

Danielle · Married on 11/02/2019

Stunning Photos

My fiance and I have loved working with George Street! We recently had our engagement photos and love them! The attention to detail and lighting is great.
    Awesome customer service, as well.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Danielle,
    Thank you for reaching out to share about your experience during your engagement session and our customer service. We take pride in what we do and we hope that it shows every step of the way! Enjoy your big day when it arrives, we can't wait to see your memories documented as well.