George Street Photo & Video Reviews

2,676 | Chicago, IL

2,676 Reviews for George Street Photo & Video

Cheryl H. 路 Getting married on 09/02/2022

George Street captured every beautiful moment of my son鈥檚 wedding. The staff was amazing & professional. I highly recommend this company 馃グ

Highly recommend this company for professional wedding photos & videography! Every moment was captured beautifully 馃グ

Sent on 02/21/2021

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Cheryl, thanks for sharing your experience with us! We are glad that you had the best time at your son's wedding and loved all the photos! Thanks again for the recommendation!

Amanda G. 路 Getting married on 05/08/2022

Highly recommend!

George Street was extremely easy to work with from the beginning and we really appreciate how flexible they were with all the changes to our wedding due to covid (multiple date and venue changes).
    Our entire team was just amazing. We had 2 photographers and a videographer (Ryan H, Tanya, and Tony), and the entire team was wonderful. We really appreciated how discretely they worked during the important parts of the wedding so that we barely noticed they were there. I had been to weddings in the past where photographers and videographers were so in your face the entire time it was hard to relax, but that was not the case with this team. They gave us space to enjoy ourselves so they were able to capture some great candids. Everyone was very professional and easy to get along with.
    I want to especially give a shout out to our lead photographer Ryan H. He was great at giving us direction during the formal portraits so that we didn't end up awkwardly doing the same pose for every single photo. He was also great with time management. The guys were late arriving to the venue but we still managed to get all of the photos we needed with plenty of time to spare. We even had time to greet our guests during cocktail hour which was a pleasant surprise because it gave us more time to dance.
    Our photos and video came out amazing and we're so glad our day was captured perfectly.
    Thank you all for your hard work! - A.G. (McCone Wedding 10/02/2020)

Sent on 10/05/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Amanda! We are glad to work with you as well. Thanks for making us a part of your big day. We are delighted that you loved our services and our photographer Ryan's work and we could make your day stress-free. Thanks again for the shout out to him.
  • Kevin

Kevin P. 路 Getting married on 05/08/2022

Amazing team!

They were amazing. We got married in August and the photographers were so good at keeping the energy high! They were friendly and personable throughout and very flexible with our needs! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren M. 路 Getting married on 04/11/2022

Amazing- highly recommend

Such a great company to work with! Planning a COVID wedding was stressful but George Street made this process so easy for me! Photos and video came out AMAZING. I loved their website- it was easy to use and allowed you to organize and plan when and where you wanted photos taken. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/25/2021

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Lauren, thanks for all the love and recommendation. We are glad to hear that we made your wedding planning process an easy breeze! It was a delight working with you too!
  • Nicole

Nicole A. 路 Getting married on 02/09/2022

Fantastic.

I cannot express enough how pleased I am with thus company. I planned my wedding 2 years ago and they were great with me having to change plans last minute due to COVID. My wedding day was over in a blink of an eye, but I did not have to worry about getting all the photos I wanted. My photographer, jeremy, made sure I got every single photo I would possibly want and need.

Sent on 01/08/2021

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Nicole, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We always try to make things an easy breeze for our couples. Thanks again for the big shout out to our amazing photographer, Jeremy. He is truly incredible!
  • Brenna

Brenna S. 路 Getting married on 11/10/2021

Captured Us Perfectly

So glad we found George Street! We had Darlene as our lead photographer, Bart as our assistant photographer and Nestor as our videographer. They all went above and beyond to capture my husband and I in natural moments which is what we were aiming for. We love going through the photos and watching the video. We are currently working on our album and we can't wait to see how it turns out!!

Sent on 02/18/2021

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Brenna, we are glad that you liked working with us! Thanks for the big shout-out to Darlene, Bart, and Nestor. We can assure you that your wedding album will turn out the way you have always envisioned! Thanks again for all the love, support, and recommendation!
  • Kasey

Kasey G. 路 Getting married on 11/02/2021

Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

The planning portal on George Street's website was a blessing planning our wedding while being in medical school. I actually was able to use my schedule from their website to organize the rest of my day of timeline.
    Our photographer, Mae, was amazing! She was not only super professional, but extremely friendly and fun to work with! She worked so well with our other vendors to coordinate certain photos. She was extremely time efficient with a wedding party of 20+ and large families. She was extremely accommodating to any requests we had and even used the props at our venue for unique photos! Additionally, our final products were better than we could've imagined!
    We did use a discount to make the plan we got fit into our budget, and with that it was an amazing deal!!

Sent on 03/14/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Kasey! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are delighted to hear that you liked working with us! Thanks for your shout out to Mae! She is fantastic! We are happy that you liked all the images she captured for you!
  • Margaret

Margaret L. 路 Getting married on 10/23/2021

Engagement Session

We had the best time at our engagement photo session. We had a lot of really great shots and our photographer, Aaron, made us feel very comfortable. It was a great way to get to know Aaron and see what poses we liked and didn't like for our wedding day.

Sent on 10/04/2019

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Margaret!! Yes, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about your engagement session and how great it was to work with your photographer before your wedding day. We feel engagement sessions are a great way to see the connection you will have the day of your wedding and eliminate some of the nervous jitters knowing you are in the best hands with our photographers as well as the rest your team at George Street!! We hope you have the best time at your wedding when your big day arrives!!

Jeanine P. 路 Getting married on 07/09/2021

Amazing Memories Forever

We used George Street Photography to capture the most important moments of our wedding day. Because of Covid, we postponed our wedding and changed from a wedding of 80 to 12. However, we did not want to give up our pictures. We could not be more thrilled with the results. Even though we didn't have a wedding and reception like we originally planned, we were still able to have pictures from start to finish. We are so grateful to our talented photographer, Nolan, and his assistant for capturing the very best of our day and making sure we won't feel like this wedding day was exactly how it was supposed to be. Our pictures are beautiful and will bring us joy for years to come.

Sent on 02/21/2021

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Jeanine, we understand how overwhelming it was for you to change everything about your wedding day. But we are glad that our photographer Nolan captured the photos that will always bring a smile to your face whenever you will see them in the future. Thanks for the big shout-out to him and his team. We are glad that you liked all the photos! Thanks for the recommendation!
  • Max

Max 路 Getting married on 07/02/2021

Wonderful Experience

George Street photo was extremely helpful, punctual, responsive, and flexible. We used there photographer Rika, who was very personable, fun and made sure to get all the shots we wanted at the venue. We definitely recommend George Street for your wedding or special occasion!

Sent on 04/13/2021

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Mike, we are glad that you are happy with our service and that Rica could capture the day-of in perfect and gorgeous frames! Thanks for all the love, support, and recommendation!
  • I

Iderson D. 路 Married on 06/06/2021

They Really Deliver!

My wife and I got married on June, 30th 2019. We were really worried about finding a good photo/video team for our wedding, because pictures are all you really have left after the day is over. We have no regrets about choosing George Street. They offered a reasonably priced package that met all of our needs, and they really delivered when the day came. The photo quality was so crisp and clear. The photo/video team were very friendly and professional. They did an amazing job capturing our day.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Iderson,
    We are very glad to hear that we took the worry out of the planning process for your wedding day. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful words that we can now share with other george street couples. We hope you are able to enjoy your images and video from your wedding day for many many years to come.
  • Anastasia

Anastasia B. 路 Married on 05/29/2021

Great experience throughout the process!

We chose George Street as our company to work with for photography and we could not be more pleased! After a brief discussion with a representative, we were able to view some recent portfolios for photographers who have shot in our venue so we could get an idea of style. From these, we chose to work with Rebecca Bailey, who was able to take both our engagement photos as well as be the principal photographer for our wedding day. She was perfect with giving direction to those who are not used to having their picture taken, and was able to come up with fantastic ideas we had not even thought of. She was able to stay positive and also bring relief to us despite our cloudy, misty, day by finding fantastic shots so that you would not even know. I would highly recommend both her and George Street in the future!

Sent on 06/02/2021

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Anastasia, it fills our heart with immense joy and happiness hearing that our photographer Rebecca helped you with your dream wedding poses. Thanks for this heartfelt review. We are really glad that our team and Rebecca made your wedding day a memorable event! Thanks again for all the love and recommendation!

Brooke B. 路 Married on 05/01/2021

Photo and Video

Amazing company to work with, their talent is top notch!

Sent on 05/02/2021
  • Kristin

Kristin M. 路 Married on 04/25/2021

Highly recommend

Oh my gosh, Keren and Alicia were amazing to work with! I was so happy that we got along so well. It was extremely fun and I can not wait to see the photos!

Sent on 04/27/2021

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Dear Kristin, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad that you had a great experience with our beloved photographers Keren and Alicia. Your wedding was beautiful and we are so honored to be part of it. Thank you again for choosing us for your special day, it has been a pleasure working with you :)
  • Felicia

Felicia F. 路 Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing group of people!

Our photographers from George Street were amazing! So coordinated and professional. They took very unique shots and out pictures turned out perfect as they captured many candid moments that we don鈥檛 want to forget. We highly recommend George Street for your wedding :)

Sent on 05/26/2021

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Felicia, it gives us immense happiness knowing that you liked all your wedding photos and had a great time working with our talents! We are glad that we were able to meet your expectations! Thanks for all the love and recommendation!
  • Ashley

Ashley 路 Married on 04/11/2021

Great Decision!

猸愨瓙猸愨瓙猸 Samantha was amazing to work with. We felt so comfortable taking pictures in the bridal suite leading up to the big day, and she really helped build everyone鈥檚 excitement. Bart got some great photos of the guys getting ready and arriving at the venue in style. Nestor did a great job with the video, there are so many little moments that capture better with the movement and sound. Having Samantha and Bart there were great. They had two different perspectives and it really helped capture the day.

Sent on 05/28/2021

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

It is really amazing Ashley, that you had a great time working with our talents. Thanks for the big shout-out to Samantha, Nestor, and Bart. Indeed, they are amazing to work with. Our talents are great with the gatherings. A couple's comfort and of course stunning pictures are our priority. Thanks again for choosing us!
  • Leigh

Leigh A. 路 Married on 04/10/2021

Ausrine is Incredible!

I cannot say enough good things about Ausrine! My husband and I recently chose her to be our wedding photography through George Street and she was AMAZING! She is so personable and helped me relax and have fun while taking my pictures. My entire family and extended family commented on her professionalism and and ability to make us all feel comfortable in front of the camera. I haven't even seen my final photos yet, and am writing this review because that is how much we enjoyed working with her. I know the photos are going to be beautiful!

Sent on 04/22/2021

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind response, Leigh! It felt amazing to be a part of your celebration. Thanks again for the shout-out to Ausrine, she loved capturing your big day! We appreciate all your great recommendations. You sure are going to love all your photos!
  • MaryKate

Marykate G. 路 Married on 04/09/2021

The extra little special to make the day so perfect

George Street = WOW! Thank you SO much for capturing the day with elegance and intention. Your photographers, Kachi and Justin, and videographer, Matthew, made an amazing team and were so fun to have with us throughout the day! Special thanks to our lead Kachi, who offered words of kindness throughout the day, assuring us that the crazy was to be expected, and helping us to focus in on each other as we enjoyed the day. You guys went above and beyond the call to make the day special, and the images we've received reflect that. They are so perfect! Would 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for a less staged, more genuine photographic experience!

Sent on 11/05/2019

MaryKate,
    Thank you for your sweet review and kind words about our process and our team that worked for you on your wedding day! We love hearing that you felt taken care of and that we exceeded your expectations when the big day finally arrived. Thank you again for sharing with others why you loved working with us. We loved working with you!

Shannon D. 路 Married on 04/06/2021

Literally the best ever

My Husband and I were married this summer and used George Street Photography for our Photo and Video. Ryan our lead photographer, Sylwia our assistant photographer and Andre our videographer were all FANTASTIC. I wish I could put into words how wonderful they all were. They were all so talented, and kind. Not only was I happy to have them as a vendor, but also a part of our wedding. They were fun and friendly, smiling, and altered the day to fit our specific needs and wishes. When we had questions or concerns, staff were prompt to respond to our emails and we were always able to get in contact with someone by phone. I could not say enough great things about George Street. We LOVE all of our pictures and we have probably watched our video at least 20 times already. Quality pictures were one of the most important parts of our wedding and I am so so glad we had this great of an experience. I highly highly recommend.

Sent on 10/08/2019

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Shannon, thank you so much for your kind words about our team. We love to hear that our talent becomes such an integral part of a wedding day for our couples, and that our couples feel connected through the whole process by our entire team when in need of assistance or to have questions answered. We hope you will relive your wedding day over and over again through the memories we were able to document for you!

Abby M. 路 Married on 04/05/2021

We Loved George Street!!

We were blown away at how well George Street worked with us throughout the whole wedding process. They were extremely organized and made our wedding day come together so well. One of our favorite things about the package we got was that they let us make edits to our video after they finished it. We were able to change/add whatever we wanted to make the video more "us" style. We would hire them again for sure! We also loved how patient and creative the photographers and videographers were.

Sent on 10/31/2020
  • W

William W. 路 Married on 03/06/2021

Rika was great!

George street was the best. Rika did a fantastic job. She was on time and took the best photos of me and my wife. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/04/2021

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey William, it feels great to hear that you had an amazing experience working with Rika and liked all the photos clicked by her! Your kind words and recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Jorimar F. 路 Married on 02/22/2021

Better then I could have imagined

My photographer was Stephanie and she was amazing I wasn鈥檛 one to know all the pictures I wanted it angles so I let her have full creativity and it was the best thing all the photos came out amazing!

Sent on 04/13/2021

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Jorimar, thanks for the shout-out to Stephanie! She is a fresh and easy breeze to work with! We are delighted that you trusted and allowed her to show her creativity and that the end results were amazing! Thanks again for this beautiful feedback!

Magda L. 路 Married on 02/10/2021

Excelent photography - Impecable service

Everybody at George Street Photo were the best, very helpful, knowledgeable, always ready to solve your problem. The service is complete and very affordable. The photographers are excellent . The pictures are great. The wedding coordinator was always ready to help, patient with the time I took.....
    I recommend them to anybody. It was the wedding of my third daughter and I can attest that they were the best photographers of them all. And the albums are the best quality, very well organized. A++ in every aspect

Sent on 10/31/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Magda, thanks a ton for all the love you have showered upon us! We are delighted that you liked working with us. The feeling is mutual. Thanks again for all your kind words and further recommendations!

Nicole G. 路 Married on 02/05/2021

Married May 2019

We got married this past May and I waited so long to decide on a photographer. I went back and forth between other vendors and kept coming back to George Street. Once I spoke with the company and understood how they worked we chose them to capture our special day! The online planner was essential in making sure the day was planned as we wanted it. I just wanted to thank your company for delivering top quality photographer and doing such a fantastic job! I also want to thank David our lead photographer ( that we got to choose based on his portfolio) all our photos came out absolutely stunning! My husband and I are so happy we chose George street and got to work with David for our special day!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Nicole,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave us some love and highlight what worked so well for you when you chose to work with George Street to capture your special day! Thank you also for your shout out to David!! Enjoy reliving your wedding over and over again in all of the images he captured for you that day.
  • James

James R. 路 Married on 02/02/2021

Couldn't Recommend Highly Enough

Working with George Street was consistently easy and productive as they were extremely responsive and receptive to our needs. The end result of both photos and video in my case were wonderful and did a great job capturing our big day. Couldn't recommend highly enough!

Sent on 10/10/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey James, we really appreciate your efforts in taking the time and sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to know that we created a memorable experience for you on your big day. Thanks for your love and recommendations