2129 Reviews for George Street Photo & Video

Wedding Portraits (29)
Liability Insurance (25)
Multi. Locations (25)
One Event/Day (19)
Destination / Travel (17)
Video (16)
Save the Date (2)
Custom Graphics (1)
Hand-Coloring (1)
2120 George Street Photo & Video Reviews

I would recommend George Street Photography a hundred times over! We have loved working with Khiry and Christina so far for our special day in October. We have been so happy with our engagement photos that we cannot wait to see our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

George Street is my photographer and videographer and so far they have been amazing to work with! Every question or email that I send, they always respond the day of! I love that the photographers take the pictures, and then George Street has someone to edit them. Same with the videos. That way the photographers and videographers can focus on their job, and then the editors are specialized in their job and are so good at the edits! It was a quick turnaround time to get my engagement photos too. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I can not say enough good things about George Street Photography, I live in Ohio and got married in Chicago and found there website on line and could not believe how lucky that I was for choosing them to do my wedding. Everyone there was so helpful and willing to do whatever that I asked even though I lived so far away. Everyone at my wedding enjoyed having my photograpgher there as well as see my pictures on the web. I highly recommend that anyone who chooses George Street to have at their wedding will be more than please. Thank you George Street Staff for all the hard work and effort that you put into my special day. I will remember my wedding day forever just as it was due to the great pictures that you provided me!!!!! Brandi McClain

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brandi , 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was June 29th. WOW!!! Our photos are AMAZING!! Thank you so much to Dan who spent literally the entire day with me and my girls and Saul who spent most of the day with the guys! We cannot get over how wonderful the pictures came out. Both Dan and Saul were super accommodating to shots that we wanted and we were open to their ideas as well. We could not be happier with the services they provided!! Thank you so much! They made everyone feel comfortable! We have not gotten our video back yet but I am sure it will be wonderful! We had John as our videographer and he was super easy to work with as well! I cannot get over how amazing our crew from George Street was for our day! They helped make it amazing! Thank you so much Dan, Saul & John!!! Love, Steph & Doug

Profile Picture Stephany, 6/29/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

This vendor is excellent. I am so happy with our engagement and wedding photos (what I've seen of these so far). It was very easy during the whole process of selecting a photographer and package that fit our needs and budget. Our photographer, Julia, was great in that she was able to coach us enough because neither of us were as comfortable in front of the camera as we thought, but also to capture candid moments where we don't look super posed. Everything was very polished and professional which is what I was expecting when looking for what I considered the MOST important expense for the wedding. Would recommend and use again for portraits in the future.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Toning, Wedding Portraits

Ryan, David and Dexter did such a great job on our wedding! We felt very comfortable with them as they were capturing our day through the camera lens. While we have not gotten our wedding pictures back yet, we do have our engagement shoot, if they wedding photos are anything like that we will have hit a home run!!!

My husband and I are so happy that we chose George Street Photography as our photographer and videographer for the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Absolutely amazing! Great quality and very professional.

Profile Picture Monica, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Our photographer Glenn was incredible!!! Not only did he follow all the directions I gave him, but he also took any down time to fill in even more shots of friends and family. He had such a good eye for creative photo ideas, knew exactly where the lighting and backgrounds were best, and constantly helped make sure my veil and train looked perfect! We are so happy we chose George Street!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/15/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

As an experienced photographer, I was terrifed to start the process of shopping for a wedding photographer. I knew what I wanted in a photographer and I was terrified my standards were too high. George Street photography, my photographers Konrad and Amber and videographer, went above and beyond to exceed my expectations. Not only did they provide me with perfect wedding photos, they made the day seem smoother. They guided me through the day, made me laugh, and helped make my wedding the flawless day it was. The quality, color, and composition of their photos are perfect. They will help pose you without making you feel awkward. They have a great eye and come up with creative/natural looking poses while also giving you candid shots that make your heart smile. While I never want to get married again and am deeply in love, I wish I could work with George Street Photography again. They are the BEST photographers I have ever worked with and the customer service is remarkable.

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

AMAZING!!!!! Great professionalism and flexibility!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User2895832, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We found George Street Photography at a Bridal Expo and were very happy with their services. My daughter picked her photographer based on examples of their portfolios. She had good communication beforehand in determining which photos were mandatory. Kyle was very professional and personal and kept busy for 8 hours. Since we were dodging rain clouds, she made the best of the time we had for outside pictures in the rose garden and on the grounds. We had another photographer, Nicole, who worked a 6 hour shift. The videographer worked 8 hours as well. Finished package has not been made available yet, but the sneak peek album is gorgeous. All communication was professional. (Mother of Bride)

Profile Picture Sally, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We got married this past month and we could not be happier with our experience with George street. They had amazing service and very responsive to all of our questions. They helped us keep organized with their wedding plan on their website. We loved our photographer Carlo who was with us for the engagement shoot and the wedding. We loved having the same photographer for both events. He has a great eye for details and has amazing ideas for great photos. Thank you George Street!

Profile Picture Michele , 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We loved our experience with George Street Photography! The photographer Juan allowed us to pick our location for our engagement photos and even took some with our child which was really special. Our photos were up SO quick for all of our events engagement and wedding. We spoke with a consultant over the phone that made it really easy to pick our photographer and package. Communication was quick and timely the online tools make planning out your day really easy. It's less than a month after our wedding and we have already had our photos sent to us online and they will be ready for download in less than two weeks. We can't wait to see our Video! I highly recommend George Street Photography.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Had such an amazing experience with them. Incredibly affordable. Our photographer Eric came early and we even got ALL sour photos back in one week. My Dad used to be in advertising and has never seen photos as good as these photos. Our photographer was absolutely amazing. Very professional and incredibly high quality photos. Would definitely recommend our photographer Eric.

Profile Picture Libby, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I loved my experience working with George Street! I first met with them at the Alexandria Wedding Showcase in 2017 and was curious about their services when I saw their competitive pricing. I began corresponding with them and took a style quiz which then led me to meeting with a coordinator to look over portfolios of potential photographers. It was amazing how in-depth their selection process was in making sure they put photographers in front of me that would be the right fit. I ended up picking one photographer that I felt really good about and was then given access to their online portal. Wedding planning is a whirlwind of stress, but George Street has created a process and developed a platform that made it easy for me to plan and build my shot list. Not only that, but the wedding coordinators team are the most responsive and helpful people out there. Talk about great customer service!! When it came to my wedding day, my photographer, Jeff, captured everything I wanted and was so easy to work with. He made me feel at ease and was creative and adaptive to any situation. I highly recommend George Street--I've already recommended them to two of my friends that ended up booking with them! You won't be disappointed with the experience.

Profile Picture Alana, 5/18/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Nethaniel was our photographer, and he was a real pleasure to have shooting us on our memorable day. Extremely professional and excellent attitude. Did not at any point feel like we were pressured into taking too many shots where we would have felt like we might have missed some of the night. All the photos have come out beautiful! Did an excellent job of capturing the most special intimate moments in candid shots that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Toni , 5/18/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

I cannot recommend Karem & Alex enough !! George street recently video and photographed our wedding and exceeded our expectations !! The whole process was seamless from start to finish. Photographers were very easy to get along with and makes the whole process fun. We loved the final pictures and couldn't be happier. George street is THE BEST!!

Profile Picture Rinsan, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

George Street photo was an absolute blessing to have working with us on our Cinco de Mayo Wedding! Everyone from the team of consultants and coordinators to our photographer, Carlo, were amazing and extremely helpful and accommodating. We used George Street for our Engagement Shoot and for the actual wedding day. Everything ran so smoothly and the photos were phenomenal. Throughout the entire process they were attentive, timely and super friendly. We were both so pleased with George Street’s services and would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Deanna, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I wish I could give our photographer more than five stars! Both our engagement shoot and wedding day photos were perfect. Our photographer was professional but also made us feel like we had known her forever. She captured the few specific things we asked her to and many things that we never even thought of! Our associate photographer's work complimented her work perfectly. George street did a great job of matching their styles. I even had guests comment that they forgot we had photographers at the wedding because they got great shots without being distracting. I highly recommend George Street! The way they match you and your style to a photographer is great! And we got our sneak peaks two days after our wedding day!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christina was our photographer and she was AMAZING! She was so much fun to work with everyone commented on how nice and awesome she was and she really got our kids to pay attention and smile for the photos which is really hard to do! She called a couple days before the wedding to go over details and she made me feel so comfortable about the wedding timeline. She got so many great photos, the previews I got are amazing we are in love with them! Can't wait to see how the rest come out! Also George Street is awesome as well every time I had a question their customer service got back to me right away they are great!!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/22/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We got married a month ago now and we are getting our photos back and are so delighted. We got an engagement session and loved our photos and it gave us a chance to get to know our photographer, Margarita! She did the most beautiful job and everyone is raving on the imaging they have seen so far. It was a military wedding so there were some rules and regs, which she has worked with before. Our ceremony was at Fort Myer at Old Post and our reception was at Fort Belvoir's Officers' Club. She was amazingly personable and fit right in making for natural easy pictures. We did a photo and video package and can't wait to see the video. Thank you Margarita!!!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Video, Wedding Portraits

We had our wedding at the Westin Northwest in April 2018, and hired George Street to do both photo and video. Both Mario (photographer) and Gardland (videographer) contacted us ahead of time to review our timeline and make sure they knew all the details we wanted to capture. We couldn't have asked for a better team and absolutely love the photos we just were sent. Thank you for helping us to capture such a fun and special day!

Profile Picture Diane, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

George Street was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the initital consult to the wedding day they were everything we hoped for in a photographer. They were responsive and very flexible to meet our needs. The photographer was amazing and our photographs turned out beautiful!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Awesome experience! I am so glad we went with George Street, we choose Sid to be our photographer . First, the package we got was on sale, which is a huge plus. Second, our photographer Sid made the experience perfect, he is professional and super friendly as well .
The pictures turned out awesome, and he captured a lot of amazing and special moments. Also, they finished editing them quickly, and the sneak peek preview they sent was really nice. I'd highly recommend .
Mark and Cintia Lubeski, April 14, 2018.

Profile Picture Cintia, 4/14/18, 1 Review