2026 Reviews for George Street Photo & Video

Liability Insurance (25)
Wedding Portraits (23)
Multi. Locations (20)
One Event/Day (16)
Destination / Travel (15)
Video (14)
Hand-Coloring (1)
Toning (1)
Save the Date (1)
2017 George Street Photo & Video Reviews

I would recommend George Street Photography a hundred times over! We have loved working with Khiry and Christina so far for our special day in October. We have been so happy with our engagement photos that we cannot wait to see our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

George Street is my photographer and videographer and so far they have been amazing to work with! Every question or email that I send, they always respond the day of! I love that the photographers take the pictures, and then George Street has someone to edit them. Same with the videos. That way the photographers and videographers can focus on their job, and then the editors are specialized in their job and are so good at the edits! It was a quick turnaround time to get my engagement photos too. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I can not say enough good things about George Street Photography, I live in Ohio and got married in Chicago and found there website on line and could not believe how lucky that I was for choosing them to do my wedding. Everyone there was so helpful and willing to do whatever that I asked even though I lived so far away. Everyone at my wedding enjoyed having my photograpgher there as well as see my pictures on the web. I highly recommend that anyone who chooses George Street to have at their wedding will be more than please. Thank you George Street Staff for all the hard work and effort that you put into my special day. I will remember my wedding day forever just as it was due to the great pictures that you provided me!!!!! Brandi McClain

Profile Picture Brandi , 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely amazing! Great quality and very professional.

Profile Picture Monica, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

AMAZING!!!!! Great professionalism and flexibility!

Profile Picture User2895832, [Private], 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot recommend Karem & Alex enough !! George street recently video and photographed our wedding and exceeded our expectations !! The whole process was seamless from start to finish. Photographers were very easy to get along with and makes the whole process fun. We loved the final pictures and couldn't be happier. George street is THE BEST!!

Profile Picture Rinsan, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Christina was our photographer and she was AMAZING! She was so much fun to work with everyone commented on how nice and awesome she was and she really got our kids to pay attention and smile for the photos which is really hard to do! She called a couple days before the wedding to go over details and she made me feel so comfortable about the wedding timeline. She got so many great photos, the previews I got are amazing we are in love with them! Can't wait to see how the rest come out! Also George Street is awesome as well every time I had a question their customer service got back to me right away they are great!!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/22/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Awesome experience! I am so glad we went with George Street, we choose Sid to be our photographer . First, the package we got was on sale, which is a huge plus. Second, our photographer Sid made the experience perfect, he is professional and super friendly as well .
The pictures turned out awesome, and he captured a lot of amazing and special moments. Also, they finished editing them quickly, and the sneak peek preview they sent was really nice. I'd highly recommend .
Mark and Cintia Lubeski, April 14, 2018.

Profile Picture Cintia, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Lori was our photographer and she was literally everything that I would look for in a photographer. She is very down to earth and will listen to what you have to say. She worked well with everyone who attended the wedding and I would use her again.

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/31/18, 9 Reviews

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/31/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are so glad we chose George Street to capture the moments from our wedding. The photographers were very creative and very friendly! The photos and video came out perfect!

Profile Picture Bruno, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I cannot recommend George Street Photo and Video highly enough! From the very start of planning, they have been (and continue to be) helpful, supportive, and accommodating. Our photographers and videographer made us feel comfortable and made certain to get the shots that were important to us. They were great about getting the shots we thought of on the spot, too! They also made an effort to appease our guests’ requests as well, but only after checking to make sure we were ok with it! They were patient with the small children and had fun with the bridal party as well! I’ve been in at least 6 weddings and I know how hard it is to find photographers that make you feel comfortable and accommodate all of your requests without making you feel like some sort of burden! Even after having to do a last-minute location change, they didn’t miss a beat! We are incredibly happy with our photos and are really looking forward to seeing our video!

Profile Picture Dana, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We got married in February in Phoenix at The Paseo, and George Street was exactly what we never knew we wanted in a wedding photography company! They made the process painless and matched us with a wonderful team- who all fit perfectly for our vision. And Shannon was amazing!!!! They helped capture our special day in a way we will never forget! Thank you George Street!

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

This team was awesome!! The videographer was WONDERFUL and always had everyone laughing! He made us feel very comfortable and told us to act like the “Kardashians” do on camera haha! The photographers also made us feel very comfortable and they were so easy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend George Street because you cannot go wrong. The packages are very reasonable and also they let you pick out what type of photography and which photographer’s style you like the best. I would use them over and over again! Our wedding picture so came out beautiful and I cannot wait to see the video!

Profile Picture Kylie, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Loved working with George Street on our wedding day! They were a very professional company to work with and for a reasonable price too. We love all of our pictures!

Profile Picture Mary, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm so glad we chose GeorgeStreet to capture our special day! It was a really great value and we got great customer service a long the way. If you are getting married in Austin choose Amy as your lead photographer! She was amazing! We did the photo and video package and it was worth every penny! The first step was meeting with a consultant who helped us learn what type of photography style we liked. We looked through so many different portfolios to determine which photographer captured in our style. We got to know our photographer during our engagement session so came wedding day we felt really natural in front of the camera. Our wedding day was amazing and we loved our photos and video sooo much! Amy, our lead photographer, second shooter, and our videographer John were all very professional, had a great energy, and captured the best moments of our day. My husband and I loved everything about our wedding day and so glad we have great photos and video to remember it forever.

Profile Picture Emmy, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We got married this past January and were very pleased with the work George Street did. Our photographers, Shannon and Andres, were both really great. Easy to get comfortable in front of, were open to making sure we got all the photos/poses we wanted, and were super patient with our crazy family. The price of our package was incredibly reasonable and we're so happy with the photos! The coordinators are super easy to get in touch with for questions and respond quickly. Also, when you call they answer with their voice and it's not a machine!!!!!! I loved that part. One thing keeping this from a 5-star review would be the wait to get pictures back. We had no clue it was a 6-8 week wait to get the pictures back, so we were waiting for a sneak peak or something to get thank-you's designed and sent but weren't able to until 2+ months after the wedding. Guests understood, but it was a bit of a shock. Overall, we're still very happy we went with George Street!

Profile Picture Payton, 1/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used George Street for our wedding in the Tampa Bay area. We went all out and got the big photography and videography package which turned out to be a great value. Our lead photographer, Douglas, was incredible! He was very friendly, professional, and easy to talk to. He had great ideas for shots and worked nonstop throughout the night. We felt at ease knowing that he and our associate photographer, Johanna, were there for us. Our videographer, Everton, was also a pleasant surprise and did a great job of blending in behind the scenes while still being in the right place at the right time. We can't wait to see the photos and video!

Profile Picture Jeff, 1/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We got married in December and did our Engagement photos the prior December in hopes of a white wedding :) Unfortunately, the engagement photos were cold and rainy, and the wedding day, though snowy and white, was bitter cold! However, our photographers were absolutely wonderful through it all! They never even made a comment about the weather and having to be outside in it. In fact, they were the ones asking us to get a few more shots in! They also did a brilliant job with their creativity on the indoor pictures, and ultimately helped us forget about the weather!
The communication and planning with our George Street team was very professional, responses were timely, and they were always working to make everything run smoothly. Website was user-friendly throughout the process, and the photographers spent plenty of time with you weeks in advance to make sure that you and them were on the same page on the big day.
Overall, we felt very pleased (and lucky) to have found George Street for our wedding. We were very nervous making such a big investment in a company we've never heard of, but we couldn't be happier with our decision. We would definitely recommend them - they take out much of the stress that comes with planning for a wedding!

Profile Picture Patrick, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We were very pleased with the experience of working with George Street! They were so friendly and professional throughout the entire process. We were very happy with the photographer, Stevie. She captured the best and most beautiful moments of our wedding night for us. We are very grateful that we chose to work with George Street for our wedding.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So glad we chose George Street. Sarah, Paul, and Steve were all amazing and everything came out great.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Our photographer Josh was great he has children of his own so he was able to work well with my four-year-old son and my newborn during the craziness of our day he didn't get overwhelmed with the children and he just made my day so much easier knowing that he was capturing all the moments that I wanted him to

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tahany was our lead photographer and she was great! She made us feel comfortable and helped me relax during all my wedding day anxiety. She did whatever she had to do to get the perfect shots and even helped our videographer capture all of our special moments. She was the best!

Profile Picture Monica, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

George Street was absolutely amazing. They were very quick to answer when we requested information. The consultant met us at a starbucks and we were able to chat for an hour or two and got to know the company and how they do things. The consultant was so helpful, along with Jeffrey who was in contact with us the whole time. The photographer and videographer were extremely professional and fun. They kept us calm and having a good time while keeping the wedding party (we had a large rowdy wedding party) in line and on task. The pricing is also the best I've seen. For what we paid for the photos and video was what some of our friends were paying just for photos. Fun, professional and affordable!

Profile Picture Robert, 11/3/17, 1 Review