George Street Photo & Video Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

2,235 George Street Photo & Video Reviews
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 10/04/2019

What do I say about George Street Photo & Video other than the fact that they made my day stress free and perfect! We had a lead photographer (Josh), assistant photographer (Iyishea), and a videographer (Steve) and they all went above and beyond my expectations. Our wedding was at Brigalias in Sicklerville New Jersey on July 2, 2017 and it was a HOT day. Josh was sweating his butt off and continued with a smile on his face. His energy was amazing and made us all so happy and comfortable. Steve actually arrived a little early to come and introduce himself and play around with my accessories. His energy and enthusiasm was so inviting and made me so comfortable. I am usually very shy and nervous in front of cameras but they all made it so easy for me to comfortable. I didn't have to come up with ideas or poses they all told me exactly what to do and I know they took a ton of candid pictures and video which is EXACTLY what I wanted. I can not wait to see all of the pictures and the long video which Steve kept saying, "I've never shot so much at a wedding before. This is GREAT!" During the planning process my coordinator Caitlin was so responsive even with my million and one questions. I had a hard time trying to figure out timing and a schedule for my photographers and videographer and she was right there to recommend and help me with everything. A week before the wedding I received an email giving me the names and numbers of my photographers and videographer. They actually all called me to introduce themselves, go over their schedule and get a feel for what I wanted. I do not have a single complaint about any part of this company. I would recommend them and this company to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/09/2017

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Nicole! Wow! Thanks for such an awesome review. We're so glad you felt comfortable in front of the camera - that's definitely not easy! Thanks again for the positive review and for choosing George Street!
  • Mariano & Lauren

Mariano · event on: 03/10/2018

My fiancé and I researched a ton of photography companies and especially were looking for video and George Street had both packages! During the whole consultation process our wedding coordinator kelly was as nice as could be providing us with questions and answers efficiently! We absolutely couldn’t have had better engagement photos and Jeffrey our lead photographer was the best! He encouraged us and make us feel so comfortable! Thank you George Street for being so amazing! We cannot wait for our wedding Feb 2019 to capture the best days of our lives!! Thank you!

• Mariano & Lauren

Mariano · Getting married on 02/23/2019

My fiancé and I researched a ton of photography companies and especially were looking for video and George Street had both packages! During the whole consultation process our wedding coordinator kelly was as nice as could be providing us with questions and answers efficiently! We absolutely couldn't have had better engagement photos and Jeffrey our lead photographer was the best! He encouraged us and make us feel so comfortable! Thank you George Street for being so amazing! We cannot wait for our wedding Feb 2019 to capture the best days of our lives!! Thank you!

Macy · event on: 03/29/2018

George Street has been so fantastic during the planning of my wedding. We just recently received our engagement photos back and I could not be happier. They have been so accommodating and patient especially since I was on a time crunch for getting pics back for save the dates! they have answered all my questions and have been so fantastic in responding within a reasonable time period. I am in LOVE with my pictures and can't wait to see my wedding photos!

Gina · event on: 03/10/2018

George Street has such value! They were so open with the process and clear with what I was getting. I was a little nervous as the date for the engagement pictures was coming up and I still hadn't heard from them. As soon as I emailed, they immediately calmed my nerves. When I decided on my photographer, the photographer emailed me, and we had open communication from there. Everything went seamlessly. The pictures from the engagement shoot came out so well. I am so glad that I chose George Street. Can't wait to see how my wedding pictures will turn out!

Amanda · Getting married on 12/01/2018

customer service is willing to work with you on any issue that may arise.

Sent on 04/04/2018

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Amanda, We hope you love the revised video. Lauren has reached out a few times but hasn't been able to reach you. If you'd like any additional edits or anything else, please reach out. We'd be happy to work with you. Thanks!

Jackie · event on: 03/17/2018

We loved working with George Street for our engagement pictures. We had them taken back in March and we love them! We can't wait four our wedding in November. Our photographer, Katherine, was very flexible, thoughtful, and helpful. She prevented us from taking pictures in our original location which was going to be full of vendors and people. She is great! The pictures are amazing quality and we just love working with them!

Kate · event on: 02/17/2018

We had our engagement photos done with George Street Photography and we enjoyed every second of it! From the moment we booked with them, the staff has been so helpful and answered all of our questions. Our photographer, Brooke, was awesome and made us feel at ease. She had great ideas for poses and we had a lot of fun. We can't wait for her to shoot our wedding in November!

• Sara

Sara · Married on 10/28/2018

Professionals with personality

George Street is AMAZING! They meet with you in person and have a planning portal and support staff available for every step of the way. We got an amazing package deal which included: 2 photographers, a videographer, a bound album, all the raw and edited photos/footage, a special social media clip, an engagement session and small albums for the parents. All of this and still less than most vendors wanted for 5 hours of video. I LOVED THEM!!!

Logan · Married on 10/28/2018

Great to work with and great photos

The company seems really awesome. We really enjoyed our photographer and her pictures. They were easy to work with and the photography and videography was a great deal.

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Loved amy!

We chose Amy as our lead photographer so we got her and her team for photos and video. They all did great and we had so much fun with them but Amy really made it memorable. She was so fun during the engagement shoot we couldn’t wait to have her at the wedding! She did everything we asked and didn’t worry about running behind schedule when we took longer than planned.

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/20/2018

The best ever!

We got married in August this year. George Street made the process so easy. Our fantastic photographer called us a week before she he would capture exactly what we wanted on our special day. Our Photographer Jeffery was amazing. Taking rooftop shots in the heart of Detroit that could be in a magazine. I would absolutely suggest to everyone.

Jen · Married on 10/19/2018

George Street's photographers and videographer were awesome! We did our engagement photo shoot in Chicago and the photos turned out great. And on our wedding day, John Kraus, the photographer, took amazing shots as well! Our other photographer, Santrio, was also great and followed our instructions on what we want to be taken. And lastly, Sanelle, our videographer, did a great job too. We cannot wait to see the final products! Thank you again!

• Jenni

Jenni · Married on 10/13/2018

loved them! Great quality at the Best price !

Awesome job, Rob is the best! Love all the photos

Victoria · Married on 10/12/2018

I would recommend George Street Photography a hundred times over! We have loved working with Khiry and Christina so far for our special day in October. We have been so happy with our engagement photos that we cannot wait to see our wedding photos!

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2018

George Street is my photographer and videographer and so far they have been amazing to work with! Every question or email that I send, they always respond the day of! I love that the photographers take the pictures, and then George Street has someone to edit them. Same with the videos. That way the photographers and videographers can focus on their job, and then the editors are specialized in their job and are so good at the edits! It was a quick turnaround time to get my engagement photos too. Highly recommend!!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful photos

We hired two photographers and one videographer for our wedding. They were all very responsive and professional throughout the entire process. On the day of the wedding, they showed up early and stayed late. We had a very quick turn around in receiving our photos, which I was very excited about. We loved all the photos we got and were particularly happy with some extra photos Oxana wanted to do after the ceremony. We initially weren't sure, as we wanted to spend time with our guests, but it was definitely worth it. My only criticism is that we hired 2 photographers with the aim that one would focus on us and one on our guests. However, they were frequently together, just taking photos of us at different angles. Additionally, many pictures of our guests are very candid, but in a way that they are not usable. I wish they had asked our guests to pose or at least look at the camera and smile. We didn't communicate this to them, so I don't blame them entirely, I just wish they had asked more explicitly what we wanted. We have not seen our video yet, so I cannot comment on it, but Justin really seemed to know what he was doing and focused on getting everything important.

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Had a wonderful photographer for our wedding!

We found our photographer, Sarah Shepard, through George Street Photo in Washington, DC. She was fantastic! I'm not a fan of having my picture taken, which Sarah was able to navigate very well. She had plenty of ideas for wedding shots we were able to do before and during the wedding. She was very easy and fun to work with, and made us feel very comfortable. It was nice being able to submit all of our wedding information (such as location, timing, hotel, etc.) on the George Street website prior to the wedding, so that it could be passed along to Sarah. We would definitely recommend her!

• Ezekiel

Ezekiel J · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing photography exprience

I would recommend George Street Photography to anyone looking for a great wedding photography experience from the planning stage to the actual wedding day. George Street made the entire process look easy with their easy and regular communication. Our photographer was pleasant to deal with and took absolutely spectacular photos more than we hoped for! GREAT JOB GEORGE STREET! 5 STARS from me and my wife!

Lisa Kelly · Married on 10/05/2018

Would definitely recommend

Delighted with George St Photos, they were amazing from start to finish. The co-coordinating service they have is very current and keeps everyone on the same page. On the day of the wedding our two photographer were amazing. Anything we wanted or changed was not a problem to them and the pictures have come out exactly how we wanted. Would highly recommend these guys and for sure would use them again. thank you so much for all your help on our wedding day and capturing the best moments.

Jessie · Married on 09/29/2018

As someone with a photography background, I knew I would be super picky with choosing a photographer. Once I found Kyle from George Street, I knew my search was over. She is nice, professional, easy to work with, and she is good at executing any of your ideas. I love that I was able to communicate with her photographs that were high priority for me. Not only was Kyle amazing, but her assistant photographer and the videographer were out of this world. I can not wait to see the end results!!!

• courtney

courtney · Married on 09/29/2018

Great Experience!

Sarah D was our lead photographer who took our engagement and wedding photos, and we absolutely loved her! My husband and I both had never had professional photos taken so we were both a little nervous. Sarah made sure to walk us through the process and made the experience fun, so we were able to relax and really be ourselves. On our wedding day, Sarah fit right in and made everyone feel so comfortable. The photos she took were absolutely gorgeous and we will cherish them forever. Thank you, Sarah!

Patricia Autino · Married on 09/29/2018

Extremly happy that we choose George Street

Our Photographer Samantha made our September wedding day even more special by capturing a variety of candid pictures along with beautiful poses. She stepped in to help with so many things throughout the day; boutonnieres, my dress bustle and so much more that gave us more time to enjoy our day. Both photographer and company were extremely professional and helpful to make the entire process and day even more wonderful!

George Street Photo & Video 1
    George Street Photo & Video 2

Brandi · Married on 09/22/2018

I can not say enough good things about George Street Photography, I live in Ohio and got married in Chicago and found there website on line and could not believe how lucky that I was for choosing them to do my wedding. Everyone there was so helpful and willing to do whatever that I asked even though I lived so far away. Everyone at my wedding enjoyed having my photograpgher there as well as see my pictures on the web. I highly recommend that anyone who chooses George Street to have at their wedding will be more than please. Thank you George Street Staff for all the hard work and effort that you put into my special day. I will remember my wedding day forever just as it was due to the great pictures that you provided me!!!!! Brandi McClain

Sent on 10/14/2008

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Brandi! Thanks so much for your great review! We're thrilled to hear how much you loved working with us and our team! Thanks again for letting us be part of your day!