George Street Photo & Video Reviews

2,630 | Chicago, IL

2,630 Reviews for George Street Photo & Video

Amanda Gniewek · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Highly recommend!

George Street was extremely easy to work with from the beginning and we really appreciate how flexible they were with all the changes to our wedding due to covid (multiple date and venue changes).
    We didn't receive our pictures yet but wanted to leave a review right away because our entire team was just amazing. We had 2 photographers and a videographer (Ryan H, Tanya, and Tony), and the entire team was wonderful. We really appreciated how discretely they worked during the important parts of the wedding so that we barely noticed they were there. I had been to weddings in the past where photographers and videographers were so in your face the entire time it was hard to relax, but that was not the case with this team. They gave us space to enjoy ourselves so I'm sure they were able to capture some great candids. Everyone was very professional and easy to get along with.
    I want to especially give a shout out to our lead photographer Ryan H. He was great at giving us direction during the formal portraits so that we didn't end up awkwardly doing the same pose for every single photo. He set up some photos that we never would have thought of, and just from the few he showed me on his camera that day I know I'm going to love our pictures! He was also great with time management. The guys were late arriving to the venue but we still managed to get all of the photos we needed with plenty of time to spare. We even had time to greet our guests during cocktail hour which was a pleasant surprise because it gave us more time to dance.
    Thank you all for your hard work! - A.G. (McCone Wedding 10/02/2020)

Sent on 10/05/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Amanda! We are glad to work with you as well. Thanks for making us a part of your big day. We are delighted that you loved our services and our photographer Ryan's work and we could make your day stress-free. Thanks again for the shout out to him.
  • Kevin

Kevin Parlett · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Amazing team!

They were amazing. We got married in August and the photographers were so good at keeping the energy high! They were friendly and personable throughout and very flexible with our needs! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Kasey

Kasey Grant · Getting married on 11/02/2021

Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

The planning portal on George Street's website was a blessing planning our wedding while being in medical school. I actually was able to use my schedule from their website to organize the rest of my day of timeline.
    Our photographer, Mae, was amazing! She was not only super professional, but extremely friendly and fun to work with! She worked so well with our other vendors to coordinate certain photos. She was extremely time efficient with a wedding party of 20+ and large families. She was extremely accommodating to any requests we had and even used the props at our venue for unique photos! Additionally, our final products were better than we could've imagined!
    We did use a discount to make the plan we got fit into our budget, and with that it was an amazing deal!!

Sent on 03/14/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Kasey! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are delighted to hear that you liked working with us! Thanks for your shout out to Mae! She is fantastic! We are happy that you liked all the images she captured for you!
  • Amanda

Amanda Martin · Getting married on 08/09/2021

Gorgeous Photography!

George Street was amazing to work with. As a bride who got married through COVID I had to change my date many times. They were able to accommodate me throughout the stress. The pictures turned out beautifully and our photographer was very easy to get in contact with.

Sent on 10/23/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Amanda, we always strive to provide the best of service to our couples. We know this COVID pandemic has been a tough situation for everybody but don't worry we have got everyone covered! We are delighted that you liked all the photos of your big day clicked by our professionals!
  • I

Iderson Daveiga · Getting married on 06/06/2021

They Really Deliver!

My wife and I got married on June, 30th 2019. We were really worried about finding a good photo/video team for our wedding, because pictures are all you really have left after the day is over. We have no regrets about choosing George Street. They offered a reasonably priced package that met all of our needs, and they really delivered when the day came. The photo quality was so crisp and clear. The photo/video team were very friendly and professional. They did an amazing job capturing our day.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Iderson,
    We are very glad to hear that we took the worry out of the planning process for your wedding day. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful words that we can now share with other george street couples. We hope you are able to enjoy your images and video from your wedding day for many many years to come.
  • Steph

Steph Blazek · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Great price and quality.

Our photographer arrived on time, even though the weather was a concern. She was not pushy but was able to advise what everyone should be doing and where they should be going. She made sure all of the photos that were highly desired by the bride and groom were taken. The photographer made sure family photos were quickly so we could also attend part of the cocktail hour She had also looked at the bride’s pinterest before the wedding day to get a feel for her style and what she liked. The company and photographer were easy to work with.

Sent on 01/21/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hello Steph! Thanks for taking out time and sending love our way! We are happy to hear that we could make your day as easy as possible and our photographer actually gave whatever it took to capture it perfectly! It was a pleasure working with you. We hope you relish all these images for many more anniversaries to come!!
  • MaryKate

Marykate Gaurke · Getting married on 04/09/2021

The extra little special to make the day so perfect

George Street = WOW! Thank you SO much for capturing the day with elegance and intention. Your photographers, Kachi and Justin, and videographer, Matthew, made an amazing team and were so fun to have with us throughout the day! Special thanks to our lead Kachi, who offered words of kindness throughout the day, assuring us that the crazy was to be expected, and helping us to focus in on each other as we enjoyed the day. You guys went above and beyond the call to make the day special, and the images we've received reflect that. They are so perfect! Would 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for a less staged, more genuine photographic experience!

Sent on 11/05/2019

MaryKate,
    Thank you for your sweet review and kind words about our process and our team that worked for you on your wedding day! We love hearing that you felt taken care of and that we exceeded your expectations when the big day finally arrived. Thank you again for sharing with others why you loved working with us. We loved working with you!

Shannon Doyle · Getting married on 04/06/2021

Literally the best ever

My Husband and I were married this summer and used George Street Photography for our Photo and Video. Ryan our lead photographer, Sylwia our assistant photographer and Andre our videographer were all FANTASTIC. I wish I could put into words how wonderful they all were. They were all so talented, and kind. Not only was I happy to have them as a vendor, but also a part of our wedding. They were fun and friendly, smiling, and altered the day to fit our specific needs and wishes. When we had questions or concerns, staff were prompt to respond to our emails and we were always able to get in contact with someone by phone. I could not say enough great things about George Street. We LOVE all of our pictures and we have probably watched our video at least 20 times already. Quality pictures were one of the most important parts of our wedding and I am so so glad we had this great of an experience. I highly highly recommend.

Sent on 10/08/2019

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Shannon, thank you so much for your kind words about our team. We love to hear that our talent becomes such an integral part of a wedding day for our couples, and that our couples feel connected through the whole process by our entire team when in need of assistance or to have questions answered. We hope you will relive your wedding day over and over again through the memories we were able to document for you!

Abby Mcadory · Getting married on 04/05/2021

We Loved George Street!!

We were blown away at how well George Street worked with us throughout the whole wedding process. They were extremely organized and made our wedding day come together so well. One of our favorite things about the package we got was that they let us make edits to our video after they finished it. We were able to change/add whatever we wanted to make the video more "us" style. We would hire them again for sure! We also loved how patient and creative the photographers and videographers were.

Sent on 10/31/2020

magda luchini · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Excelent photography - Impecable service

Everybody at George Street Photo were the best, very helpful, knowledgeable, always ready to solve your problem. The service is complete and very affordable. The photographers are excellent . The pictures are great. The wedding coordinator was always ready to help, patient with the time I took.....
    I recommend them to anybody. It was the wedding of my third daughter and I can attest that they were the best photographers of them all. And the albums are the best quality, very well organized. A++ in every aspect

Sent on 10/31/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Magda, thanks a ton for all the love you have showered upon us! We are delighted that you liked working with us. The feeling is mutual. Thanks again for all your kind words and further recommendations!

Nicole Galimi · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Married May 2019

We got married this past May and I waited so long to decide on a photographer. I went back and forth between other vendors and kept coming back to George Street. Once I spoke with the company and understood how they worked we chose them to capture our special day! The online planner was essential in making sure the day was planned as we wanted it. I just wanted to thank your company for delivering top quality photographer and doing such a fantastic job! I also want to thank David our lead photographer ( that we got to choose based on his portfolio) all our photos came out absolutely stunning! My husband and I are so happy we chose George street and got to work with David for our special day!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Nicole,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave us some love and highlight what worked so well for you when you chose to work with George Street to capture your special day! Thank you also for your shout out to David!! Enjoy reliving your wedding over and over again in all of the images he captured for you that day.
  • James

James Reickel · Getting married on 02/02/2021

Couldn't Recommend Highly Enough

Working with George Street was consistently easy and productive as they were extremely responsive and receptive to our needs. The end result of both photos and video in my case were wonderful and did a great job capturing our big day. Couldn't recommend highly enough!

Sent on 10/10/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey James, we really appreciate your efforts in taking the time and sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to know that we created a memorable experience for you on your big day. Thanks for your love and recommendations
  • Megan

Megan Bergman · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Great experience within our budget

George Street and our photographer John were wonderful! Quoting and communication were easy. George Street was really helpful and easy to communicate with as we adjusted our plans a few times. On the day, John was so fabulous. He made everyone feel comfortable, and our photos are beautiful and natural looking. We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Karen

Karen Barrera · Married on 11/20/2020

Hiring from NY!

Spoke with Nicole Trier who's the wedding consultant at GS and she has been nothing but lovely to talk to and super helpful throughout this process! They also are super helpful throughout your wedding planning with their online portal where you are able to communicate with a wedding coordinator. So cool! And also amazing and gorgeous photos and videos.

Sent on 09/05/2019

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Karen, thank you so much! It's great to hear from our couples that our wedding coordinators help to make the planning process easy and stress free! We look forward to continuing to work with you as you get closer to, during, and after your wedding day! We look forward to seeing what our day of talent are able to capture for you as they document your wedding memories!!
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn Golden · Married on 11/14/2020

Beyond Great!

George Street Photography was so great from start to end! We had Jeff Song (main photographer), Odil (assistant photographer) and Glen (videographer) for our day-of team. We were thrilled with all three, they were all so professional, on-time and very talented! They captured out magical day and we couldn't recommend George Street Photography more!

Sent on 12/01/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Jocelyn, thanks a ton for taking out time and sharing your experience with us! Also, thanks for the big shout-out to Jeff, Odil, and Glen. They are amazing to work with. We are delighted that you liked all the photos clicked by them!

Christopher Maurer · Married on 11/11/2020

Great experience!

We were very happy with George Street for our wedding! Our photographer was well liked and we highly recommend them to anyone. The whole process was very smooth - it was nice working with a coordinator and photographer. Great experience!

Sent on 12/26/2019

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Christopher, Thanks for this glowing review! We are thrilled to hear that we made your wedding day an unforgettable experience! Thanks again for the recommendation!

Krysti Nappi · Married on 11/07/2020

Wedding Photography

We were so thrilled with the two photographers George Street supplied to us on our wedding day. Our lead photographer was fun, energetic, and knew the perfect places to capture the most beautiful photos. Our complimentary wedding album was gorgeous and our photos were sharp and vibrant. We could not have asked for a better experience (especially during COVID!). George Street was quick to respond to any questions I had and was a reliable company. Thank you!

Sent on 09/21/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Krysti, thank you for showering your love on us. We know this pandemic is hitting hard on everybody, but we can assure you that you will have the best quality service from us any time of the year. We at George Street are delighted to know that we along with our wedding photographers could make your most important day easy-breezy!

Mareesa Rane · Married on 11/03/2020

Highly recommend

We used George Street Photo and Video for our engagement photos and our wedding. My first interaction with a representative over the phone was very pleasant. She understood my needs and was happy to help and gave me a better price than any other photographer had. I let her know that I wasn’t just interested in the “perfect” pictures but I wanted the outtakes, too. It may look like double chin to you, but to me it’s a fond memory. The nice thing about this company is that you get all of your photos back, all edited, and they give you the rights to print them, so you don’t have to pay expensive printing costs like many other photographers charge.
    I emailed our photographer, Angela, about our engagement shoot and she was very flexible with location and time. She understood my wants to have pictures that “make people feel uncomfortable and confused” and did her best to make that happen for me. I’m very pleased with how they turned out. We got our edited photos back very quickly, about a month later.
    For the wedding, I was completely satisfied with the whole experience. It was a very laid-back day and we got in all the shots we hoped for, including the important ones of our dogs. We again got our edited photos back about one month later and were able to download them and do with them as we pleased.
    We were very satisfied with our experiences and recommend the company with enthusiasm!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Hi Mareesa,
    We are thrilled to hear you love your photos and had such a great experience. Your personalities shine through in the photos. You both look amazing. And we can't get enough of your adorable dogs. Thanks for sharing the photos and your kind words.
  • Margaret

Margaret A Leins · Married on 10/24/2020

Engagement Session

We had the best time at our engagement photo session. We had a lot of really great shots and our photographer, Aaron, made us feel very comfortable. It was a great way to get to know Aaron and see what poses we liked and didn't like for our wedding day.

Sent on 10/04/2019

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Margaret!! Yes, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about your engagement session and how great it was to work with your photographer before your wedding day. We feel engagement sessions are a great way to see the connection you will have the day of your wedding and eliminate some of the nervous jitters knowing you are in the best hands with our photographers as well as the rest your team at George Street!! We hope you have the best time at your wedding when your big day arrives!!

Rachel lewandowski · Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing and so creative

Eddie (Georgie) was our lead photographer and she was awesome. She really knew how to capture all of our favorite moments of our day. She also mad my husband who is not a photo taker very comfortable and even got him excited about taking photos. I can’t wait to see the final product! Our assistant photographer was also just as exceptional! He really knew how to get creative photos I never would have thought of. He was also always right were we needed him to take a quick snap of our special moments. George Street was also very helpful through the whole planning process. They would call and check in through the whole pandemic. The website portal is also very user friendly!

Sent on 11/06/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Rachel, we are delighted that you liked working with our photographers. Thanks for the big shout out to Eddie and our other team members! We always strive to make wedding planning an easy breeze for our clients, pandemic or not! Thanks for choosing us and recommending us further!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Matthews · Married on 10/23/2020

So far so good with George Street!

We just hired them to do our wedding, and we can't wait. After looking at tons of photographers (30+), I landed on them because of the value and quality of photos. We didn't want to pay $3000+ for a photographer, but still wanted really nice photos. I'm so happy to be working with George Street!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Lindsey,
    Wow thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to maintain a quality of service that goes above and beyond our clients expectations, especially when they invest as much time as you did to select the right vendors for your special day. We are so happy that you are so excited to work with us. The feeling is mutual Lindsey!!
  • Stella

Stella · Married on 10/11/2020

Great value and responsiveness!

Jennifer did a great job of responding to messages and in a timely manner. We went with George Street because they provided us with the best value for their services and we can't wait to work with them in the near future!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Hi Stella,
    We look forward to capturing all of the moments of your wedding. Thank you for letting us be part of your big day!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/10/2020

Beach wedding

We’re so happy we ended up using George Street for our engagement and wedding pictures, as well as our video! Everyone was so nice and made sure to follow up throughout the whole planning process. Our engagement photos were beautiful and came back so quick! We can’t wait to get our pictures and video back from the wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Kaitlyn, thank you for choosing us for both your special days. We were delighted to know about your experience with us. We assure you that you will get your wedding photos and videos soon! Congratulations once again!
  • Waldy

Waldy Diez · Married on 10/09/2020

sweet and knowledgeable

Heather and Odell were amazing photographers to work with. We didn't get the opportunity to work with Heather for an engagement shoot because we had one done at a different time. But she made us feel so comfortable and not awkward at all. They kept the flow of things moving nicely, too.

Sent on 10/10/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Waldy, thanks a ton for the big shoutout to Heather and Odell. They are amazing to work with. We are delighted that you liked all the photos. Thanks for your support, love, and recommendation!
  • Fanita

Fanita Schmidt Pfau · Married on 10/06/2020

Wedding Fairytale a Reality with Pictures to Prove it

It's been a year since the wedding...and the wedding photo team - specifically Nick as our personal wedding coordinator - diligently and very professionally answered questions from day 1 of being assigned to assist us as our wedding photography coordinator. Even after the year mark when my husband and I decided we wanted a wedding photo canvas to hang in our family home, I felt extremely comfortable knowing Nick and the team at George Street would help make sure I was immensely happy with the final products I ordered. I can't thank this team enough for their obvious passion and dedication to making their wedding couples happy. Pictures speak a thousand words for ages and I highly recommend George Street Photography for your future fairytale wedding experience. Thank you again team from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 07/07/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Fanita! Your review made our day. It's great to hear about your experience with Nick and other talents. We are delighted to hear that you are in love with all the photographs from your wedding day. It gives us immense happiness and satisfaction. Thanks again for your continuous support and recommendation!