My Moviie Reviews

100 | Honolulu, HI

100 Reviews for My Moviie

Annie Tangonan · Married on 05/18/2019

One of a kind amazing!

Amazing services and will always recommend to anyone

Sent on 05/21/2019

Sabrina Ngo · Married on 05/10/2019

One of the best most accommodating and professional video/photography team!

Sam and his team were an amazing camera crew. Sam endlessly coordinated with me and my mother for months before the wedding to make sure he had the location, timing, and all the events we would want captured on the wedding day. Sam is extremely detailed and will reassure you throughout the whole process that your wedding photos will be gorgeous. He made sure to capture every moment of the wedding day (getting ready, first look, ceremony, reception). Sam knew so much at the location of my wedding down to which areas of the resort would have the best backgrounds for pictures. He took absolutely beautiful pictures of the chapel and made sure to capture wonderful shots of the hotel where the reception was. He was so accommodating and made sure we stayed on schedule the whole day. His crew was so kind and so professional-- they made sure to remind me and my husband to smile during pictures since by the end of the day we were exhausted! They directed us for beautiful poses and were so kind to allow us to suggest a few of our own even after such a long day! I would recommend them a million times over. You will absolutely not be disappointed if you hired My Moviie for any of your special occasions. I am so glad we ended up choosing them to capture our wedding day!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Sharene

Sharene Berido · Married on 02/15/2019

Chance and Sharene Wedding

Sam and the MyMoviie crew made our wedding day so memorable for us. They captured every special moment and made it into a beautiful wedding video. My husband and I were having a hard time before our wedding and was dealing with a lot after finding out my mother in law was diagnosed with cancer again...But Sam was always there for us through everything. We don’t see Sam as a person who owns a business but we see him as family. He’s really helped us a lot to make this special day happen. If you’re still looking for a videographer, I HIGHLY recommend MyMoviie! You won’t regret it! They’re so awesome! Sam and his crew are such great people with big hearts! You won’t find a better Videographer crew than them! Thank you again Sam and the crew for everything you’ve done for us. Because of you guys, we will always have a beautiful wedding video that we can look back at AND because of you guys, my mother in law will always have hope and strength to fight when she watches this video everyday. Thank you again to every single one of you guys, you guys are our OHANA!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Kaui · Married on 08/18/2018

Awesome experience working with MyMoviie. Sam (which is the the owner) is just too awesome! I inquired with him in August of 2017 for a photography, videography as well as the same day edits for my wedding on 8/18/2018. He was very prompt and got back to me very quickly. We set a meeting a week later and his office, which is conveniently located in the Ala Moana Hotel. My husband and myself met with Sam, and he was so nice, we had a great feeling about him... he was very accommodating with the dates, and was nice enough to throw in the drone feature in our SDE. He also included the engagement photos into our package. To be honest, we had an amazing deal! Sam really took care of us, and we are so blessed to have Sam apart of our Ohana now. From our engagement photos, to all the emails and texts and the day of our wedding, him and his crew really took care and we are forever grateful. If you’re looking for awesome photographers/videographers, MyMoviie should be your choice! Very professional people that works very hard. They were on their toes the entire wedding!

Oh! And our same day edits? IT WAS AMAZING!!! We can’t stop watching it! Can’t wait to see our final videos and pictures from our special day.

Thank you again Sam and the rest of the crew at MyMoviie!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Joyce · Married on 08/08/2018

Choosing My Moviie was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Sam and his team went above and beyond! He was quick to respond to messages and was willing to meet our needs. All of the important moments were captured and the same day edit turned out really great along with the music we selected. They coordinated well with the photographer/other vendors too, so that was one less thing to worry about. The team worked very friendly and professionally, with no hustle. Their prices were more than fair and extremely competitive.

Thank you so much for giving us more than we hoped for. We are excited to see the full length video! You guys are amazing at what you do! And for everyone who is not sure about who to choose, I would definitely recommend My Moviie and his team to anyone, you will not regret it!

Thanks kindly,
    Mr&Mrs Valdes

Sent on 08/26/2018

Rowena · Married on 07/06/2018

Sam and his team did excellent, quality work, and very patient especially w/ pregnant bride.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Rosemarie · Married on 06/23/2018

It’s been almost 3 weeks since our wedding day but I’m still feeling high from all these euphoric feelings of happiness and excitement. Thanks to Sam & his team for making me the happiest bride on earth! I was so thankful to my coordinator for referring me to Sam. During our initial meeting, I felt comfortable and confident with him right away. I know in my heart that he’s the right person that I could trust to capture our love story. He’s very down to earth, dedicated, passionate, accommodating and I love his sense of humor. I admire his sincerity, he’s not out there just to make business, he takes care of the couple every step of the way and make a difference in their lives. I applauded him and his team for being efficient, skilled, has good work ethics and fun to work with. My bridal party had really a good time working with them. My Moviie team went above & beyond to make sure my wedding was beautiful & perfect in every way! Thank you for capturing some magical moments in our own beautiful backyard. It’s more meaningful for us since my husband personally built the bridge over the stream and also the Gazebo. The slideshow and the same edit video were very impressive and in absolute perfection. My guests were so pleased and in tears. My husband was moved & surprised since he wasn’t aware about the video. When I posted it on social media, pouring compliments were just overwhelming. The outcome of the video really exceeded my expectations. Your team really did an excellent job! Thank you so much Sam for providing us with an exceptional service. It was totally satisfying & great experience working with you. I am forever grateful to you & I will always cherish the wonderful memories you have created for us. You’re truly sent from above. I highly recommend you to every couple in the planet... God Bless you and the entire My Moviie team!????

Sent on 07/14/2018

Hannah · Married on 05/25/2018

Sam and his staff were beyond exceptional. They went above and beyond to ensure my wedding was perfect and special. I am so impressed with Sam and his genuine care for people. He made a wonderful slideshow for us that had 200 photos. I gave it to him last minute during the week of the wedding and he finished it in 24 hours. During the wedding, the slideshow couldn't play because I bought the wrong HDMI cord (my fault) and I was fine with it. But Sam went out of his way to download the video to make sure it played. I cannot express how much his efforts he made really meant to me. Finally, he did the same day edit in absolute perfection. My now husband and I watched it during our entire honeymoon, and we can't help but to smile, laugh and cry. By the way, I probably changed my same day edit song four times and every single day, Sam said no problem. He was so patient. Thank you Sam for making our wedding incredibly memorable. We are forever grateful for you and hope to see you again when we visit Oahu again.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Nigel and Iris · Married on 04/06/2018

The services provided by Sam and his team at My Moviie were phenomenal. They are a value driven company that stands on principle to give you quality. The cohesion they have as a team is first class. They will cater to your every need and will give only their best to portray your special day to your friends and family. I recommend fitting the "Same Day Edit" Service into your package, if your budget allows you. We recommend this company for any event (birthdays, anniversaries and any special occasion).

See Link: https://vimeo.com/mymoviie/review/263986213/1812680ab3

Even before we considered My Moviie as our vendor the relationship and trust that we developed prior to the contract was the underlying reason to why we chose to work with them. The members at My Moviie are so understanding. If you are on a tight budget, then communicate with them to figure out what you want. Our advice, don't compromise the chance to remember your special day over the cost. For the service that My Moviie has provided we don't regret the amount we spent. We can now relive this event everyday just with a click of button. Sam and his team has gone above and beyond any vendor. Even after our wedding Sam remains to stay in contact. My Moviie has a proven track record to give you outstanding service. My Moviie's wish to serve others is first class. To promote Sam and his company please give him a call at (808) 388-3412 or visit their website at http://mymoviie.com/.

Mahalo "Thank You" My Moviie,
    Mr. and Mrs. Nigel Guillermo

Sent on 04/23/2018
  • Q

Quezon · Married on 03/01/2018

First and foremost, it is our honor to write a review for MyMoviie! They have been nothing but the best in the service. Thank you so much for making our wedding the most memorable captured digitally. Our family and friends describe the quality as "It's like we were there!"

The quality of service they deliver is unmatched! Sam and his crew had been nothing but accommodating. In this business, time is money, but flexibility is what gives their quality of service. They adjusted the times as it changed and believe me, in a wedding, a lot of changes happen in a split second. They adapted through every change that was made with the utmost professionalism and no hassle.

Videographers are expensive, like everything else in life. We had a debate of getting it, and boy, it is one of the best investment you can make. You get what you pay for, but if you plan to ever do pay for one, be sure to be MyMoviie Hawaii! Sam has packages that are probably matched or even beaten by others, but let me tell you; You get what you pay for! I certainly did with MyMoviie. Sam worked with us to make gave us the best deal of our life!

You pay for their service and they turn it in the most magical and breathless capture of moment in life. Something you cannot put a price on. I have no regrets, especially getting the drone! Not one regret on that option. Don't do one without it!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Brandon "KreyZ" · Married on 02/19/2018

Sam and his team is hands down the BEST in the business! The attention to detail, creativity, and his desire to make my wedding the absolute best video production EVER, is what my wife and I LOVE! My guest are still talking about my SDE video that My Moviie created and I can't wait for the final video that he is putting together for us. In my opinion, having a quality/professional video company is even more important than having a photographer!!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Garrick · Married on 12/28/2017

Wedding planning can be a stressful thing, but having the right people for your big day can make it enjoyable. We chose Sam for our wedding photography and video and when first meeting with him I could really see how passionate he is about his work. He made sure that we were taken care of every step of the way, from beginning to end. Sam and his staff were just so amazing and fun to work with. Their service is just above and beyond what I had expected and I would highly recommend going to Sam for those who are searching for a photography or/and video for their special event. Thank you Sam and your team at My Moviie for making my wedding a day a memorable one!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Michelle · Married on 12/28/2017

Wedding planning can be a stressful thing, but having the right people for your big day can make it enjoyable. We chose Sam for our wedding photography and video and when first meeting with him I could really see how passionate he was about his work. He made sure that we were taken care of every step of the way, from beginning to end. Sam and his staff were just so amazing and fun to work with. Their service is just above and beyond what I had expected and I would highly recommend going to Sam for those who are searching for a photography or/and video for their special event. Thank you Sam and your team at My Moviie for making my wedding a day a memorable one!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Andy · Married on 11/11/2017

My moviie is for real peoples. They are very professional and most above all they are passionate about their work. They wanted nothing more than for us to have fun while they did their work from the sidelines. They had wonderful ideas about how to get the best shots from the best angles to the best lighting. They are very flexible about your own ideas too. They are very easy to get in contact with and the price was unbelievable. When it's all said and done...10/10!!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Gladys · Married on 09/15/2017

From the moment I reached out to Sam (the owner) all my questions and concerns were answered. They have the greatest professional crew and easy to work with. I could not be more happier that I choose mymoviie for our videographer on our wedding day. They have exceeded all my expections. The same day edit was just wonderful. I would totally recommend them to all my friends.

Sent on 10/13/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

Sam and his team were phenomenal! My friends and my coordinator referred me to Sam, and boy was I thankful for them! Sam is a SOLID PERSON and has a big heart. He was very accommodating about EVERYTHING. We pretty much hired him and his crew for all the services they offered: engagement photoshoot, interview shoot, wedding photography and videography, SDE, slideshows, and even drone. Sam was very accommodating with our budget, which we are so very thankful for because for the package that we hired them for... it would've been VERY EXPENSIVE elsewhere.

Erwin, one of MyMoviie photographers, did our engagement photoshoot and we were so pleased! He was also one of the photographers the day of our wedding so we knew we were in good hands. Sam did our interview shoot and he was also there of course the day of the wedding; he man the drone and everything else. The day of the wedding, their crew arrived on time, helped us with the shoot and everything else... they are professional in every way possible. We haven't seen our slideshow and interview video until the day of the wedding and I must say, EVERYONE LOVED IT... my husband and I are sooooo happy with the turn out!!! It was different, it was new, it was cool. I can't wait to see all the photos and the video!!! I will definitely be calling them back for future events. Thank you Sam and crew!!!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Maria · Married on 08/18/2017

The My Moviie team was beyond great! They were everywhere trying to capture each moment of our wedding! Sam was so easy to negotiate with and he made my wish to have a slideshow, which was a big deal to me, come true (it turned out sooo beautiful, you can tell the team took their time with it) They were perfect in every possible way! I'm grateful that my husband and I went with them! Choose My Moviie, they will NOT disappoint!!! Thank you sooo much Sam and the rest of the My Moviie team once again!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Anthony · Married on 07/29/2017

Sam and the myMoviie team were fantastic! They were organized, punctual, accommodating, friendly, and fun to be with. They knew how to make us feel comfortable while taking pictures/videos of the wedding party, especially with me and my bride. They were very professional, and knew exactly what they wanted and needed to do in order to get the job done well. They worked closely with our wedding coordinator in order to make the wedding day go by smoothly. Lastly, Sam went the extra mile for us, and you can tell he really cares about his customers. My wife and I felt as if we were part of a family working with myMoviie. I recommend myMoviie to anyone and everyone looking for a photographer/videographer for they're own special occasion!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Punahele · Married on 07/08/2017

We highly recommended booking your videography and photography with My Moviie. Sam and his crew members were so awesome on our wedding day. They were on time at everything... they made us feel so comfortable, relax and free. They caught all the details of our wedding such as hair and makeup, getting dress for both girls and guys, the dress/tux, sandals/shoes, flowers, invitations, rings, the ceremony, the reception, the crying, smiling and laughter. Everything you can think of they captured it. The energy My Moviie gave to us was top notch and we loved it. They were there for the entire event and didn't even complain at all. Their same day edit was perfect too, the family and guests were in tears along with ourselves too. Please if you are looking for fun, friendly, warm and loving videographers and photographers then look no further, book My Moviie they won't disappoint you at all.

Sending out a big thank you to Sam and his crew, we appreciate everything and would book more events with you in the near future.

Sent on 07/19/2017
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 07/01/2017

Sam and his team at MyMoviie were amazing from the day we met and booked him almost a year ago to our wedding day. They created a beautiful slideshow for us that all of our guests enjoyed and gave easy to follow instructions for sharing our images with them. Sam was very flexible and appreciative when we updated him with venue and timeline changes. On our wedding day, Sam and his team arrived on time and began filming right away keeping the mood light and stress-free and catching many of our bridal party's laughing moments. I am so excited to see our final video to help us remember what a loving and fabulous wedding we had!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

melissa · Married on 06/23/2017

Originally, my husband and I weren't even thinking about videography for our wedding. However, Sam from my movii popped into our lives and it was like fate :) He was so charismatic and enthusiastic and such a great person to work with. We are so happy we met him and had him help us preserve all of our precious memories of that special day.

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • justine

justine · Married on 06/17/2017

My Moviie was beyond amazing and I am extremely glad we went with this company. From the first meeting Sam and his staff was so knowledgeable and professional I highly recommend them. They worked with our budget and did an exceptional job delivering more than what we could have asked for. I really love the SDE they did for us and cannot wait until we receive our full length wedding video. Sam was so responsive and accommodating and even stayed later just so he could capture everything for me since it went by so fast. I can see why they are a preferred vendor with the Kahala their quality of work is just amazing and you definitely won't be disappointed! I highly suggest anyone who is looking for an amazing company to capture their special day look no further and meet with My Moviie Sam he definitely will not disappoint!
    Thanks again My moviie for your professionalism and beautiful work on capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 07/03/2017
  • F

Faa and Josie · Married on 05/13/2017

Friendly, courteous, very accommodating, the best movie maker with excellent professionalism. All of our guests at the wedding gave excellent comments and compliments. In the future for any events we will have in our family, Faa and I will highly hire myMoviie again and recommend their services to others . Thank you Sam for a job well done.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Hope · Married on 04/15/2017

Hands down MY MOVIIE IS THE BEST!!! I planned my wedding in 3 months & it wasn't a small or simple wedding either. In the process of planning within 3 months, the last vendor I was willing to spend money on was a Photographer & Videographer... and if I was to get a videographer, I really wanted a Same Day Edit but the prices out there wasnt within my budget. I met a vendor who referred me to Sam & said Sam was #1 & was willing to work with my budget. Anyhow, I met up with Sam (the CEO) who was so COOL. He's not only very professional he has a lot of humor in him and he made us feel like he was friend we met years ago. He gave us a GOOD DEAL that was too good to be true so we had to do some research to make sure we wasn't getting scammed. well, it was TRUE My Moviie was REAL and so we took the deal & so the last vendor iCared to pay for was the FIRST vendor iPaid off lol. My wedding was this past weekend & My Moviie did a PHENOMENAL JOB! They came 3 hours before the ceremony and we thought it would be too early but we were actually the ones running behind but they were very professional and didn't interfere with us getting ready... we fell inlove with our Same Day Edit... He told us at our first meet up to pick a song for our same day edit that was 3-4 minutes; he surprised us on our wedding day, our video was 9 minutes long. We wanted to watch it the next day which Sam fulfilled our request the next day we asked. They stayed til' the ending of wedding but I left to see my family off and didnt get to say bye. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH SAM & MY MOVIIE CREW FOR THE TIME AND EFFORT YOU ALL PUT IN ON OUR DAY! we cant wait to watch & see the full video & photos. I'm never looking for a photographer/videographer ever again. Sam had me at HELLO hahaha. May God continue to Bless you & your business! WE LOVE YOU SAM & MY MOVIIE!!

Sent on 04/24/2017

We had our wedding ceremony video shot and edited by Sam at MyMoviie and couldn't be happier. from start to finish Sam exhibited the professionalism and understanding for all our needs, both for our formal ceremony as well as our personal challenges. He worked with us when circumstances changed our wedding date with being very flexible as well as expressing his sincere concerns and understanding for everything we were going through. He even sacrificed his time to get our video together so we can share it with a very important and close loved one who for health reasons could not make it to our wedding. The quality of the video is top notch and truly conveys the emotion of happiness we felt that day..which was so important to us to share with everyone, especially for the special person who wasn't there. We couldn't recommend Sam and the MyMoviie family more. We feel like we have made a great friend in Sam. Our deepest appreciation and thanks to you.

Sent on 03/20/2017