IMF Visions

Honolulu, HI View map

IMF Visions is an exceptional wedding videography company based out of Honolulu, Hawaii. This team will capture the essence of your special day from a variety of breathtaking angles, both from the ground and sky with their state-of-the-art drone technology. IMF Visions also provides couples with photography services, helping you salvage your day in multiple formats.

This dedicated team provides couples with a plethora of special videography services to further enhance their wedding videography experience. IMF Visions also offers couples a number of inclusive wedding videography packages to choose from. Their premier cinema and photo package includes 10 hours of coverage with two videographers, two photographers, an engagement photoshoot. This versatile company offers couples a number of additional services, including:

• Client revisions
  • High-definition video
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Blu-Ray/digital download
  • USB flash drive/hard drive

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Sarah
    Sarah V. Married on 06/04/2022

They make you look flawless!

Ian and his team are amazing! I'm very awkward when it comes to posing and everything like that but they sure know how to instruct you so that you look flawless! They make you feel comfortable the entire time even though you know you have so many eyes on you!

The same day edit they did for my wedding was so impressive as well! I had so many guests telling me how much they enjoyed it!

I cannot wait to see all the other photos/videos from my wedding!
  • Kalena
    Kalena B. Married on 02/12/2022

Hire them now!!

Ian and team at IMF Visions are the BEST of the best! If you read nothing else, read this-- He will see and deliver the greatest story of your day!

Working with him was incredible. Not only in their cinematic production, but as professionals and kind, compassionate people. Ian filmed my sister's wedding a decade ago and when I got engaged in February of 2020 he was the first vendor I booked. He is high in demand and worked with us as we moved each wedding date throughout the pandemic. He introduced me to many of the other vendors I hired (and LOVED) -- Wedding Planner 808, DJ Kurious, Party Pix Hawaii, and more.

Ian filmed our Love Story and Cinematic (wedding day) Highlight, both of which were shown during our reception. He allowed me to say no to some good ideas that he presented with no pressure which is a really big deal. He understood what I was asking for and never made me feel bad for asking for what I wanted. He and Janice (Wedding Planner 808) offered and arranged a live stream for both wedding and reception. Our final edit was amazing and he truly shared all the profound, fun, and loving moments of our day! He provided us with extremely professional photographers for our engagement shoot (Jeptha) and wedding (Eugene Kam).

My fellow brides...you will have the photos and videos for the rest of your life. IMF was the best choice for me and I highly recommend you hire them asap.

Here is a link to our same day highlight played at our wedding reception:

Full Wedding Feature:
    Andrew G. Married on 02/20/2020

Perfect wedding videographer

Amazing on every level. The finished product was beautiful, professional, and captured our wedding perfectly. And they were so great to work with. Couldn’t recommend more highly if you want the best.

IMF Visions's reply:

Thank you so much Andrew & Jimma! It was such a pleasure being part of your celebration. Thank you for choosing IMF Visions.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Mira Savara Events LLC Mira Savara Events LLC Wedding Planners

Ian Fernandez and his crew at IMF Visions take pride in the details they devote to making each event they work with a masterpiece. One of the most prompt and professional videographers I have worked with, Ian responds to client's requests with vigor and customized concern and takes time with each couple to ensure their vision is replicated. Ian's finished video memories are ALWAYS treasured and appreciated. As my brides start their wedding planning process, IMF Visions is always sought-after for their prime video memories that can be savored for years to come. I highly recommend Ian and his team for all services offered.

WEDDING PLANNER 808 WEDDING PLANNER 808 Wedding Planners

IMF VISIONS has been a leading and innovative cinematography company since it's inception in 2004. Ian Fernandez and his crew goes above and beyond the wedding day requirements of my bride and groom. He has always considered my requests and has made it possible to add the little details that will make my client's videos not only last forever, but memorable and sentimental. Without reservation, I recommend Ian Fernandez of IMF Visions to all future bridal couples to take the time to meet with him and hire them for their wedding day. Wedding Planner 808 and IMF Visions have a great working relationship and eliminates the extra time required to coordinate all of the wedding day requirements.

88 Piikoi St. 501, Honolulu HI 96814 Honolulu, HI, 96814
Location of (IMF Visions)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding