Mira Savara Events LLC

Honolulu, HI 96821 Map · Phone number

About Mira Savara Events LLC

HINDU, VEDIC OR SIKH weddings, or memorable events and parties of all kinds

I organize events in hawaii, on any island. would you like to have a hindu or sikh wedding, a bollywood dj, indian bollywood dancers, a mendhi (henna) party, an arya samaj havan, an indian pandit to perform a hindu or vedi ceremony or prayer?

i love to create memorable events.

call me at 808-342-1366 or email me at mirasavaraevents@gmail.com

Mira Savara Events LLC 7
  • Abilasha

Abilasha Nandakumar · Married on 04/17/2019

Outstanding

Mira is an excellent wedding planner. She is very patient and walks you through the entire process of wedding planning. She takes care of everything. She turns all your dreams and visions into reality. Especially the challenges that come with organizing an indian wedding in Hawaii. If you plan on having a wedding in Hawaii - you most definitely require Mira to ensure all events are organized and coordinated well. You won’t regret hiring Mira as she ensures the bride and groom along with their family and friends have the best time of their life.

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Mira Savara Events LLC 20
    Mira Savara Events LLC 21
  • Monalisa

Monalisa · Married on 10/14/2018

Thanks Mira for the best wedding ever!

I would trust Mira and her work with my eyes closed. Had I known how great she and her team is, I would have just said " Mira, just plan my wedding, here's the budget, no need to ask me anything" . She puts her heart into her work.
    Mira and her team has gone above and beyond, out of her ways to accommodate our needs , our wishes and to make our day ultra special. Outside of work, Mira is an amazing human being, she is very warm, welcoming and just puts everyone at ease. I really felt like she was like my aunt/a family member. Not only did she make sure our events were occurring on time and smoothly flowing but also she drove us around when we were in Hawaii planning our last few days before the wedding. She also offered us her home to mail things prior to the wedding.

I don't believe our wedding could have been any better. I highly doubt there's anyone else out there who could do a better job than Mira and her team.
    I have already recommended Mira to all of my still unmarried friends!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Kiranjeet

Kiranjeet Woodruff · Married on 08/03/2018

Five stars is simply not enough

With all humility, I am quite the Virgo indeed- a "type-A" perfectionist, possessing a creative imagination to go beyond the obvious and ordinary who strived to making our wedding memorable - not for us, but primarily for the enjoyment of our beloved guests as well as our phenomenal "A-Team" of professionals who now have possess a special place in our hearts.

Coming from an educator's perspective, it is with pleasure to relay that Mira Savara conducted herself as an "A+" advocate on our behalf since the onset of our first communique. The natural warmth, patience, and goodwill that resonates from her soul quickly becomes apparent to those who have the fortune of becoming acquainted with her selfless spirit, which does not go unnoticed by those who cross paths with her.

Mira's natural passion and energy in pursuit of transforming your dreams and visions to fruition is evident by the numerous, well-established relationships she has earned with a plethora of award-winning vendors on the island of Maui. These intimate, close-ties created an allowance for unique accommodations to be made to ensure our wishes be met with ease and excitement.

Mira continues to remain close to our hearts as we share new memories and experiences with one another. She is a rare gem, both professionally, and, more so, on a personal, spiritual plane. We feel blessed to know her and reflect often her ongoing sincerity towards our happiness. What more can one hope for in life after you have found your unicorn to spend eternity with?

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Mira Savara Events LLC 22

Mira Savara Events LLC FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• IMF Visions
    IMF Visions Wedding Videographers

Mira is an amazing wedding planner and coordinator. The bride and groom has nothing to worry about when Mira is hired to plan their wedding. She is there from beginning to end in every stage of the wedding process. Every wedding that I worked with her is stress free, well coordinated and her clients are very happy with her work. Mira is a true professional in the wedding industry!

• Honolulu, 96821 See on map