34 Reviews for Mira Savara Events LLC

Cultural (4)
Religious (3)
Non-Religious (1)
34 Mira Savara Events LLC Reviews

Planning and organising a destination wedding (from Australia) was a dream come true for Sheena and Reginal, as soon as we spoke to MIRA. She took on board everything from visiting the venues, to organising the Indian ceremony, and celebrant wedding and reception at Kahala Resort. She impressed our Priest who travelled from Australia to perform the Indian ceremony there, for being super organised. The guests enjoyed the delicious vegetarian food after the wedding, that Mira had co-ordinated with chef, and provided her own signature recipes.
Mira only provided us with the best of everything.....from the florist, to wedding celebrant and Hula dancer and so on. She went over and above to make the wedding/reception a fun and exciting time to experience. She had organised appointments with vendors on our arrival, to ensure that everything falls in place. Mira never hesitated to make changes when requested, even if it was the last minute. I can never thank Mira enough, especially for taking the stress and pressure of us and make things fall in place with time.
It is not surprising, why some of my guests who are thinking of getting married, want to have a destination Hawaiian wedding. All this will fall in the safe hands of Mira.
Mira has so well connected with my families who travelled from all parts of the world. Working with Mira was a GREAT pleasure, as she is so passionate, polite, dedicated, kind and understanding.....also full of knowledge, great ideas and talents that amazes me. I am so thankful and blessed to have met Mira, whom I can recommend to anyone thinking of getting married in Hawaii. Mira is well and truly a Top Notch 5 star who is worth Gold!

Profile Picture Sheena, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Mira is absolutely amazing! Getting her on board as our planner was the best decision we made with regard to our wedding! My husband and I had a unique three day Indian/Persian destination wedding in Maui. It included a haldi, mehndi, and then finally an Islamic/modern/Hawaiian ceremony at Haiku Mill.

Throughout the entire planning process, Mira was highly communicative and proactive in reaching out to vendors and keeping us on track with planning our festivities. Mira pulled through on many of the unique add-on activities we hoped to achieve: amazing henna artist, fire and hula dancers, funnel cake, surprise performances by our friends and guests, amazing baraat entrance.

Mira, is highly passionate about what she does and diligent in keeping a large team of vendors on track to execute a flawless experience.

The week of the wedding itself, Mira delivered 100%. She would coordinate the high level activities and filling in the gaps for detailed nuances at the same time. Both our families enjoyed working with her and were appreciative of her thoughtfulness.

At the end of our wedding week, my husband and I were sad to say goodbye. Mira became family to us and we couldn’t be more lucky to have her as a part of our wedding.

Profile Picture Nazia, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I honestly don't know what my wedding would have looked like without Mira. My husband and I live in New York City but we've known for ages that we wanted a destination wedding on Oahu. That meant we needed to find a planner who would help us coordinate absolutely everything. Enter Mira! We wanted a combined Sikh/Christian wedding and to break pretty much every tradition in the book. Mira not only took care of every request we had but when our families were balking at our super untraditional wedding, she was our defender and our support system. It was so great having someone not only agree to work with our crazy ideas but champion them and cheer us on for being different.
Mira blew me out of the water with how in control she was regarding every detail of our wedding. She improved on every idea we had, finding ways to make things more festive and fun, and saving us money wherever she could. I truly was able to let go the week before our festivities began and allowed her to handle everything. She coordinated all our vendors, gave them all the information they needed, and even allowed us to give her phone number to our guests so they would bother her with their questions and not me! Also, her vendors are great. The mehndi artists she recommended are the best henna artists I've ever seen, her videographer was extremely affordable and wonderful to work with, and same goes for the dhol players. Her decorator is fantastic! I had multiple guests ask me if they could buy our centerpieces! If you want an Indian wedding in Hawaii, I don't know why you would work with anyone else. She knows the ins and outs of all Indian religious rituals and customs and is able to bring any aspect of Indian tradition or culture to your event. And her fees are crazy reasonable. She coordinated 4+ events spanning 3 days for us. Other planners' fees were astronomical but within the first few months of working with Mira she SAVED us all the money she cost us! She is simply the best!!

Profile Picture Sehaj, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cultural, Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Event Design, Full Planning, Referrals

Mira is AMAZING! Mira cares about delivering the dream wedding for any couple, whatever their dream may be (even if the couple has a tight budget like we did). She is such a kind, creative, & intelligent person who is an absolute pleasure to work with. Literally because of Mira, my husband and I had our dream wedding in Hawaii. Mira, with her super- woman skills (and having already established the BEST contacts on the islands, everyone loves Mira) allowed us to have multiple perfect events: an Indian wedding ceremony, Christian wedding ceremony, Sangeet event, & pre wedding Haldi event. Five stars for Mira!

Profile Picture Cindy, 8/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Whenever I think about Mira, I burst into a huge smile because working with her was one of the most beautiful and memorable experiences of my life. Mira planned a wedding that left people from all corners of the world, of all ages and ethnicities, feeling joyful, grateful, and filled with laughter and positivity.

My husband and I knew we wanted a small destination wedding in Hawaii, and even though I had visited Honolulu a few times, I was at a loss navigating through the many venues and options to figure out what the best option was for our special day. We knew early on that we wanted our wedding to be more than just an event, but an experience that left our guests feeling energized, valued, and part of something they could deeply connect with. Because of the many faiths in our two families, we knew early on that we wanted a fully non-denominational wedding, but one that was still culturally rooted, inclusive and sensitive to all of our families. That's no easy feat, but Mira made it feel that way.

This woman is an absolute rockstar. She finds a way to make the impossible possible, and takes painstaking effort to understand what you care about, why you care about it, and how to bring it to life both magically and responsibly. She found us incredible, local Hawaiian instrumentalists to play our favorite Bollywood songs during the reception (they learned the music from scratch and it sounded like Indian musicians playing Indian music, us and the guests were just in awe). She helped us put together the most amazing menu that catered to our guests of diverse dietary needs. She found us phenomenal, kind, caring mehndi artists to come spend time with our guests the night before the wedding. She met with the entire wedding party a few days before the wedding, built beautiful relationships with my friends and family, and made us feel like she was family, not a planner.

Mira took a non-traditional wedding and made every, single attendee happy. She was tremendous.

Profile Picture Siddhi, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Referrals, Destination

In short, I describe Mira as wonder woman! She is an incredible planner, amazing sounding board, and a genuinely caring person to work with. Mira has an answer to every question I had. She does everything in her power to make all of your visions and dreams come true...and frankly exceeded my expectations beyond belief. When my wedding weekend started, she told me to relax and leave the rest up to her and to go enjoy myself. I listened and because of Mira, I was able to have the most relaxing, stress free wedding weekend without worrying about any minor details. She took care of every single thing and made everything come together perfectly. Her quality of work and focus to make our wedding weekend so seamless and stress-free was impeccable! Mira, not only became our wonder planner, but she now is like family to us. Her warm, bubbly, calming and kind personality is a unique trait to find and we are beyond pleased with her. Her planning skills are also extremely hard to beat. It takes an army to make Indian weddings be extremely organized and seamless, but Mira has all the tools in her back pocket to make it all happen. Her assistants are equally as great. Supriya and Zorka are both so patient and take on all tasks handed to them. Our wedding would not have been so perfect without Mira and her team.

Profile Picture rashmi, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cultural, Destination, Ceremony, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Referrals

Mira is phenomenal! My wife and I were trying to plan a hybrid Indian/Western in Kauai wedding from Boston without ever having visited Hawaii. We thought we had it all under control through our interactions with the hotel event coordinator at first. Boy were we wrong!. It was not until we involved Mira that we learned how many of the details we had been neglecting, particularly regarding the Mehndi and Hindu ceremonies. Mira is so organized, experienced, and conscious that she was able to get us back on track with planning, and literally navigated every minute of our entire complex 3 day wedding experience like a captain. After just a few of what became many conference calls with Mira, we realized she was truly unique in her complete immersion and ownership in our wedding experience. She also made many suggestions to enhance our vision, and save us money! At our wedding, Mira directed all of the events seamlessly like an orchestra conductor. Most importantly, Mira became apart of our family for three days, and our beautiful wedding would not have been the same without her. We give her our highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Mike , 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words cannot express how grateful we are to Mira for the AMAZING job she did planning our wedding in Maui. We are from Michigan and unable to travel to Hawaii before the wedding. We felt completely comfortable with Mira at our side. Not only did she go above and beyond for every aspect of our wedding, but she treated us like family. Mira created the wedding that was more than we could have dreamed of. Her attention to detail cannot be matched. She offered guidance and advice to make our Hindu ceremony perfect. Every vendor she recommended was friendly, professional and a pleasure to work with. Our family and guests had the best time and still cannot stop talking about how great it was. My husband and I look back on the day as completely stress free, and thanks to Mira we were truly able to enjoy every minute. I firmly believe there is not a better wedding planner out there. Mira is incredible!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It has always been my wife's dream to get married in Hawaii. However, living in California, we thought arranging a wedding in Hawaii would be a logistical nightmare. When we met Mira for the first time, we knew that she was going to be the one to coordinate our wedding. She has such an engaging and bubbly personality. In our first meeting with Mira, she made my wife and me feel instantly comfortable with her. When someone is planning such an important life event, it is important to establish a strong bond and trust. We had no problem forming this trust with Mira immediately - we knew that she would do a fantastic job coordinating our wedding. She is extremely detail oriented, and leaves no stone unturned in planning the perfect wedding. It was also very important to us that our wedding coordinator be very responsive - if we had questions or any issues arose she always responded immediately. She made us feel as if we were her only client, and to us that kind of attention and dedication made things so much easier on us.

At first we were worried about arranging a destination wedding. You hear the stories about how difficult it is to plan a wedding, and to plan one in an unfamiliar place 2,500 miles away from home was daunting at first. Mira made the planning process so easy for us and ensured that everything went seamlessly on the day of the wedding. We can not thank her enough for making our wedding day so special. If you are thinking of using Mira as your wedding coordinator, I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Joseph, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough good things about Mira & her team. Not only was she an INCREDIBLE wedding planner, but she also played the roles of therapist, maid of honor, and felt like family. My husband and I had a three day multi-cultural Indian & American destination wedding on the Big Island. My family lived abroad during the planning and my husband and I in San Francisco with very busy work schedules, so Mira really took the lead in planning everything and presenting us with many different options. She worked within our tight budget to put together an Indian wedding that is still being talked about nearly 2 years later by our family and friends every time we get together. She also did an incredible job managing many various family members needs, including my husband's family who had extended family on the Big Island and had their own considerations. Our wedding truly would not have been possible without Mira- in fact, my parents would not have been comfortable with our wedding there without knowing that Mira was there to pull off the event flawlessly. Lastly, my parents had their own traditions around the Hindu ceremony & Mira was extremely responsive and committed to making these happen. If you are considering an Indian wedding anywhere in Hawaii, Mira is the best decision you will make through your whole engagement - do not hesitate!

Profile Picture Akanksha, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mira is absolutely amazing as a wedding planner and is such a sweet person! I couldn't imagine the wedding being a success without her there to coordinate it. My husband and I are from Texas but got married in Honolulu and booked everything sight unseen with Mira's help. Once we decided on a wedding venue, she visited the venue and helped us do a walk-through of it over video chat to make sure it fit our expectations. We also booked another venue for our Mendhi party and Mira found us the perfect house for it and took lots of pictures and videos of the place since we couldn't see it in person.

Her attention to detail and organization skills impressed me throughout the process. This was reflected in her detailed timeline of events, coordination of vendors, and high quality results she delivered. I also felt like she went above and beyond to make every aspect of the wedding memorable. The Mendhi party especially blew me away and I know a lot of our guests commented that we could have just done that as our wedding because it felt so special. Mira coordinated all the décor for the Mendhi party with very limited input from me and a small budget. The end result was way better than I could have ever imagined!

Mira's hard work and dedication could be felt throughout our wedding from personalizing the mandap, coordinating a practice setup session for the event day since we had a tight setup window, always being available for a phone call, and many other aspects. I'm sure there were many more things behind the scenes I wasn't even aware of. While planning a destination wedding was challenging, Mira being there to guide us through it with her extensive experience made it a lot more manageable. We didn't make it easy on her either. She was incredibly patient as she had to deal with me being a picky bride and multiple opinions within the family but she was always a professional and found ways to help us compromise.

I would absolutely recommend Mira to anyone!

Profile Picture Rooma, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words really aren't enough to describe how incredibly amazing Mira was and is. I first contacted her over a year before my wedding and, despite me not even signing with her, she spent hours dispensing information to me and my mom. Fast forward six months later and we were back to getting married in Hawaii (we wanted to make sure :) ) and she jumped right in as if we were never MIA.

Mira spent hours upon hours (probably DAYS) on the phone with me and my mom and was an incredible wealth of information. She helped me find all my amazing vendors! Leading up to the wedding she kept me in check, made sure things were good with my mom (who is VERY hard to please), and on the weekend of the wedding she was spot on the entire time. First of all, she was only supposed to help with our Friday night and Saturday events but she on her own flew in two days early to help us with our Wed/THurs events...she even offered to pay her own room for the extra time she came in!!!! Through all the wedding events, Mira kept everything running smoothly.

I could not have imagined getting through a wedding in paradise without her--she is MUCH MUCH more than a wedding planner to me. She is truly another mom to me and I am so so grateful to have her in my life and have met her through this process. Literally, even six months after my wedding, family members and I all talk about her and miss her and can't wait until she comes visits us in Chicago! To speak to what an amazing person is, just a couple weeks ago my husband and I opened up a sweet package from her with 2 Hawaii starbucks mugs and tons of sweets, chocolates, and nuts from Hawaii! I know much of what I'm saying is describing what kind of person she is, but let me tell you, she KNOWS EVERYONE in Hawaii (Maui was where we got married) and is on top of EVERYTHING. I didnt have to worry about a thing the whole time. She is a godsend--do not hesitate to get Mira on board the minute you decide you are getting married in Hawaii.

Profile Picture Priti, 4/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mira did an incredible job planning our wedding. We don't live in Hawaii so it was more or less impossible for us to plan and organize our wedding from the mainland. Mira connected us to a great venue and hotel, wonderful vendors and her staff helped ensure that our wedding went off without any issues. We also had two weddings (an Indian and Western wedding) and even with some last second planning and decisions, Mira made sure that our weddings were everything that we could have hoped for.

I highly recommend Mira for any wedding in Hawaii. She'll make sure that your wedding will be wonderful and memorable!

Profile Picture Avinash, 11/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Referrals

We cannot thank Mira enough for helping us plan and execute our dream wedding! Ankur and I live in LA, but really wanted to get married in Kauai at the St. Regis, where we had our first vacation together a year prior. We wanted our wedding to be intimate, beautiful, and a traditional Hindu ceremony, but we had no local knowledge of vendors and our hotel had little knowledge of Indian wedding traditions.
Mira spent hours on the phone with us just understanding our personalities – and through these calls, we established a great working relationship but also a friendship. She introduced us to her favorite vendors (and trust us, Mira has done this for a long time so she knows the best of the best!). She helped us meet the best, most entertaining DJ, who knew all about Bollywood and Bhangra songs so that he could lead Ankur’s bharaat. She found a white horse on the island that would walk through the sand to our mandap. She even coordinated with our Hindu priest to make sure that all the necessary items would be available, and if we couldn’t find them on the island, Mira had them shipped ahead of time. When we met her in person during a weekend visit, she was tireless – always making sure that we got what we wanted and handling the details and logistics so that Ankur and I could enjoy the process.We know our dream wedding happened because of all the effort Mira put into our special weekend. Without her, we would have been amiss of all of the little details and completely disorganized (and not to mention off with all of our proposed times!). From the Thursday henna party (where Mira surprised me with a completely decorated room – from colorful pillows to her own dhol which she played!) to the dress rehearsal (where she made sure everyone knew where to be and when), she kept the "flow" flowing - and she helped make our vision a reality. We would whole-heartedly recommend Mira as a wedding coordinator!

Profile Picture Ankur, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We contacted Mira about a year before our wedding. We decided to do a destination fusion wedding in Hawaii and didn't really have a good idea of what we were looking for. Mira talked us through options and worked within our budget. There were a lot of details to manage and Mira had a firm grasp on everything; she had constructed a manuscript for the entire event!

We were very pleased w/ her suggestions for florist, decorators, videographer and the MC. They had great attitude w/ us and have a lot of respect for her.

Everyone who attended the wedding was very impressed; it all came together spectacularly. We still hear about the food from our guests to this day and the venue was beautiful.

It felt Mira was planning a wedding for one of her own family members and the results certainly showed it!

Profile Picture Arnab, 5/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Finding Mira was one of the best things that has ever happened to me. She is undeniably the single most important vendor that we hired for our Indian-Chinese destination wedding in Maui.

Mira is incredibly organized -- she keeps accurate records of everything and remembers the most recent changes and updates for everything, down to the tiniest detail. She is very detail-oriented. She is very adept at modern communication -- she can write well organized emails, promptly responds to text messages/emails, calls on time when we have set a phone date, and she can even make diagrams on the computer and email them. She addresses every little thing that you communicate to her. Nothing is overlooked. All very impressive for a sweet Indian auntie! She actually cares!

I was so happy to find a planner that is very familiar with the Gujarati culture as well as Chinese culture. She was able to help me through the wedding traditions and make sure everything was appropriate as well as beautiful. Mira is FULL OF ENERGY... and I think it is partly because she has a genuine passion for what she does. She LOVES weddings :) She knows so many vendors and made excellent recommendations, while keeping our budget in mind. She can do high-end/extravagant or low-cost/budget-friendly options. She is an excellent coordinator and made sure all of the other vendors were doing their jobs well. All events were on time and set-ups were perfect. She is able to help the guests flow from event to event seamlessly. I was so happy the entire week and everything just happened exactly as planned--better than planned! Mira also way undercharges for her services -- she is worth every penny and more.

I cannot say enough good things about Mira. My now husband and I really do feel lucky that we have crossed paths with her. We had an absolutely magical time at our wedding and are still SO HAPPY with everything. We got our dream wedding -- huge thanks to Mira!

Profile Picture User3872558, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mira is an exceptional wedding planner! Not only has she taken such good care of our family before and during our wedding, she also genuinely understands the needs of a bride and planning a wedding anywhere in Hawaii. From helping to plan which island we should pick, and providing us her vast hotel and restaurant connections, she knows which vendors and decorators will give you exactly the look you are going for while understand your budget and esthetic. For anyone looking to plan an South Asian destination wedding in Hawaii look no further then Mira and her team!

Profile Picture Reshma, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mira and her team are wonderful. They took such wonderful care of my wife and I. And we couldn't have had that magical moment with each other without all of what Mira does.

Profile Picture Nirav, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It doesn't get much better than working with Mira for your wedding planning! Mira's professionalism, expertise in destination weddings and knowledge of Pakistani/Indian weddings makes her a dream to work with. Mira and her team coordinated a destination wedding reception for us at the Halekulani in August and did an amazing job. She worked diligently with the chef and hotel staff to ensure they met our dietary needs and created a meal that our guests still rave about. Mira goes above and beyond in making sure you and your guests have an amazing time at the your wedding. She even brought decorations for a small family event we had the night before the wedding. She was a dream to work with and makes you feel like you are working with family to plan your wedding. Mira only works with the best vendors in Hawaii, so you only get the best for your wedding. I would recommend Mira to all my friends and family and anyone who is looking for a wedding planner in Hawaii.

Profile Picture Kulsoom, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had the wonderful opportunity to begin working with Mira nearly 1 year before our wedding date on June 20, 2014. A destination wedding seemed scary yet extremely exciting at the same time and I knew I needed to work with someone in Oahu who understood both the Punjabi and Tamil traditions to incorporate in our wedding. I was so relieved when I came across Mira's wedding planning websites and her contact information and we immediately called her. My first impression was such a great one of Mira's. She was energetic, passionate, sincere, and understood right off the bat what type of a wedding we wanted. I knew from then we had to go with Mira as she would ultimately deliver our dream wedding and she definitely did! I should say surpassed both of our expectations.

She did such an amazing job of keeping our families balanced while at the same time delivering on all of our needs some of them surprise needs the week before the wedding. She did so with a cool and collected demeanor and always arrived on site with a smile on her face. Mira works so hard to ensure that each bride and groom are the happiest and have the wedding they always dreamed of. There were even elements that Mira added to each of our events that were a surprise to us but that she felt would be amazing to do and it looked so beautiful. Most importantly she made sure that my husband and I were taken care of so we were not the ones stressing about all the details and had our backs the entire time so we could have a wonderful time during our wedding events which we did. She also became our family and part of the gang too as she mingled with our guests and ensured everyone was taken care of and felt at ease which we really appreciated. Again, this was not something we asked for but just how Mira is. It was the most beautiful wedding in our eyes and we had the most amazing time in Hawaii with our families and friends. We will forever be grateful to Mira for our dream wedding!

Profile Picture Radhika , 6/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As soon as I proposed to my now wife, I embarked on a post-engagement high that I still have not returned from. That being said, I knew that the eventual planning of a wedding needed to be taken care of. It soon became clear what lay ahead of us, the all-encompassing logistics of an Indian wedding. That being said, we complicated the issue by deciding to have an Indian destination wedding, preferably on the Hawaiian Islands.

After much deliberation, the one thing that helped our decision was coming across Mira Savara’s website. Having a local expert available to be our eyes and ears for our special event planning supported the notion of a Hawaiian island destination wedding. The one thing that should be mentioned is that our situation was much different than most. I was based in Saskatoon, Canada and Shilpa in Chicago, USA. Our distance plus the distance of our proposed wedding was complicated to say the least.

At this juncture of the story, our hero, Mira Savara enters. From day one, there was a complete sense of calm and reassurance that enveloped our entire wedding journey. Mira’s vast experience allowed her to understand what would be necessary for both a Sikh and Hindu tropical island destination wedding. Every detail, every vendor was wonderfully coordinated. Our four-day wedding extravaganza was an event never to be forgotten. Mira and her team ensured a flawless coordination of all events and vendors.

Mira started as our wedding planner but soon became part of our family. She makes you feel like family from the very beginning and loves and cherishes your wedding vision as it if was her own. Our beautiful day could not have come to its beautiful fruition without Mira.

Kabir & Shilpa Virdi

Profile Picture Kabir, 5/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where do I begin? Mira Savara and her staff helped plan my week long Hindu wedding in Oahu. They are an absolutely amazing and talented team. They go above and beyond to make every bride's dream become a dream that is tangible. I can't imagine this being an easy task!

Mira, the wedding planner, possesses so much love, energy, determination, passion and compassion. It is truly a blessing to be able to work with her, especially during such an important time in you life. It honestly did not even hit me that I was a Bride, until I met Mira! To say she makes her Brides feel special, would be the understatement of the century!

What makes Mira the perfect wedding planner is her Vision, which I believe is based both on her Brides and her expertise. She takes the time to get to know you and is thus able to make tailored suggestions to create a unique wedding while it still reflects who you are. She is imaginative, creative and pays close attention to detail-and for those indecisive Brides, like myself, these traits of Mira's can save the day!

My family and I live on the mainland, so the thought of planning a destination wedding sounded like a daunting task. But we were extremely fortunate to have had Mira Savara Events by our side helping us through each and every step along the way. It simply would not have been possible without them.

Our wedding week exceeded any and all expectations we had. It was an actual dream come true. We will always keep the amazing memories we created together near and dear to our hearts...not only of our wedding week, but also the entire planning process leading up to the Big Day! I never knew wedding planning could be so much fun-and that is all thanks to the fabulous Mira Savara.

Profile Picture User4290115, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mira Savara in a word is INCREDIBLE. She is the smartest, kindest, most skilled, organized and passionate wedding planner in Hawaii.

She made my dream wedding come true--without a hitch--literally, and contributed so many amazing ideas. I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding and I could not have done it without her. My guests, friends and family were in awe. She gives 200% and is always full of life, love and understanding. I really can't say enough about her and how highly I would recommend her.

She planned not only one wedding but two weddings for me (one Indian and one Western), along with a welcome night, Mendhi day and Sangeet/Henna party. She went above and beyond in every occasion and is extremely accommodating, knowledgeable and experienced. She has become my Indian mother :) and truly made my wedding days so enjoyable and stress-free. If you are thinking about hiring her--do it! It is well worth it!! I honestly would not recommend doing an Indian wedding in Hawaii without her. I grew up in Hawaii but was planning the destination wedding from Hong Kong, and she made the experience so smooth and easy. She is willing to work within your budget and help in any way she can.

We love Mira Savara and can never thank her enough for the amazing, once in a lifetime experiences and memories she has given us.

Profile Picture User3961819, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It's important to note the star scores: 5 out of 5 all the way. That is a true, honest assessment of Mira's skills and results.

As my (now) wife said, Mira is like a combination Favorite Auntie and Fortune 500 CEO: she is affectionate, on-task, warm, briskly organized, a light-touch, and direct. Mira ensured that all of our needs were accommodated in every way: budgetary, lifestyle, aesthetic. She brought many great ideas to the table that were relevant not only to us but our Hawaii wedding, taking some normally mundane events to new heights. Best of all, at no time was she not 100% on our side and in our court.

Our wedding was neither "huge-budget" nor "grand-luxe," but Mira's planning and vendor recommendations made our guests feel that is was the most fancy, luxe wedding they had ever attended. Hearing this at the end of a wedding weekend is both a relief and a thrill for a bride and groom.

The value for money from working with Mira was, truly, off the charts. We miss working with her and urge everyone considering a Hawaii Hindu wedding to call her first.

As a matter of fact you'll be so happy that you'll want to invite me and my wife to your wedding, and we graciously accept your invitation! Thank you SO MUCH! Please let Mira know and she will make sure we're put in contact with you and we will be there...ocean view, please!

Profile Picture Anthony, 1/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Special thanks to a woman who transcends the line from a typical wedding planner into a member of the family. Mira is simply amazing and her work constantly exceeded our expectations. Mira is very thoughtful and took care of every detail. We were stunned at how beautiful everything came out. Without her and her knowledgable staff, our Hawaii wedding would have lacked luster, finesse and class. She has elevated our event from just another wedding to something that we will remember and cherish forever. Thanks Mira, Allie & Gorkul!

Profile Picture Victor, 12/31/13, 1 Review