Mira Savara Events LLC Reviews

Mira Savara Events LLC 7
  • Abilasha

Abilasha Nandakumar · Married on 04/17/2019

Outstanding

Mira is an excellent wedding planner. She is very patient and walks you through the entire process of wedding planning. She takes care of everything. She turns all your dreams and visions into reality. Especially the challenges that come with organizing an indian wedding in Hawaii. If you plan on having a wedding in Hawaii - you most definitely require Mira to ensure all events are organized and coordinated well. You won’t regret hiring Mira as she ensures the bride and groom along with their family and friends have the best time of their life.

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Mira Savara Events LLC 21
  • Pita

Pita · Married on 01/19/2019

Professional, courteous and knowledgeable

I was very pleased with Mira Savara Events and Mira for my son’s wedding in January in Honolulu Hawaii.She was amazing!!! We had four events in the wedding celebration and each one was planned and executed exactly as I envisioned it. I will recommend Mira/Mira Savara Events highly for any wedding and celebration!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Mira Savara Events LLC 32
    Mira Savara Events LLC 33
  • Monalisa

Monalisa · Married on 10/14/2018

Thanks Mira for the best wedding ever!

I would trust Mira and her work with my eyes closed. Had I known how great she and her team is, I would have just said " Mira, just plan my wedding, here's the budget, no need to ask me anything" . She puts her heart into her work.
    Mira and her team has gone above and beyond, out of her ways to accommodate our needs , our wishes and to make our day ultra special. Outside of work, Mira is an amazing human being, she is very warm, welcoming and just puts everyone at ease. I really felt like she was like my aunt/a family member. Not only did she make sure our events were occurring on time and smoothly flowing but also she drove us around when we were in Hawaii planning our last few days before the wedding. She also offered us her home to mail things prior to the wedding.

I don't believe our wedding could have been any better. I highly doubt there's anyone else out there who could do a better job than Mira and her team.
    I have already recommended Mira to all of my still unmarried friends!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Kiranjeet

Kiranjeet Woodruff · Married on 08/03/2018

Five stars is simply not enough

With all humility, I am quite the Virgo indeed- a "type-A" perfectionist, possessing a creative imagination to go beyond the obvious and ordinary who strived to making our wedding memorable - not for us, but primarily for the enjoyment of our beloved guests as well as our phenomenal "A-Team" of professionals who now have possess a special place in our hearts.

Coming from an educator's perspective, it is with pleasure to relay that Mira Savara conducted herself as an "A+" advocate on our behalf since the onset of our first communique. The natural warmth, patience, and goodwill that resonates from her soul quickly becomes apparent to those who have the fortune of becoming acquainted with her selfless spirit, which does not go unnoticed by those who cross paths with her.

Mira's natural passion and energy in pursuit of transforming your dreams and visions to fruition is evident by the numerous, well-established relationships she has earned with a plethora of award-winning vendors on the island of Maui. These intimate, close-ties created an allowance for unique accommodations to be made to ensure our wishes be met with ease and excitement.

Mira continues to remain close to our hearts as we share new memories and experiences with one another. She is a rare gem, both professionally, and, more so, on a personal, spiritual plane. We feel blessed to know her and reflect often her ongoing sincerity towards our happiness. What more can one hope for in life after you have found your unicorn to spend eternity with?

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Mira Savara Events LLC 34

Grant Woodruff · Married on 08/03/2018

The Aunty You Actually Want to Invite to Your Wedding.

Mira is worth her weight in gold, but does not charge accordingly. She will keep your better half happy, on point, and content. Mira will listen to your needs while offering unique and insightful opinions. You will call her Aunty because you want to - not because you have to. She is a brilliant human who will have an impact on your wedding and the rest of your lives.

Sent on 12/27/2018

ST · Married on 04/21/2018

There's not much to say about Mira Savara and her fantastic team that hasn't already been said. Planning a destination wedding is difficult and planning a multicultural destination wedding from NYC was becoming harder to process -- hiring Mira was the best decision we made throughout our planning process - and the most impactful one. Mira made the process seamless and fun.
    As a non-Indian bride planning a Hindu ceremony, she was my guide and sounding board ensuring that we followed the appropriate customs but also helped us think of ways to honor tradition in more modern ways. She took it upon herself to learn about my background and helped find ways to ensure that our multi-day celebration included elements of my Ethiopian/Eritrean heritage and my American background as well. Mira helped us evaluate our venue options on multiple islands, choose vendors, and plan the weekend of events: mehndi, Hawaiian-themed welcome party/sangheet, Hindu ceremony, Christian ceremony, Ethiopian/Eritrean dance and reception in Kaua'i.
    She recommended excellent vendors - musicians, entertainment, DJs, henna artists, hair and makeup, florists, etc. and helped us realize the importance of photography and videography. There was nothing that was overlooked and more so, she ensured that every event was not "just beautiful but spectacular". Her attention to detail and creativity is unparalleled. We had lots of ideas and she helped us think through the feasibility of each option and executed above and beyond what we had hoped for. Our 90 guests were so thrilled with every part of our celebratory weekend - and she included "wow" factors that we didn't even discuss. Mira is an incredible professional - hardworking and incredibly responsive. She knows how to throw a party, create the right vibe and made sure our multi-generational guests (1.5 yrs. - 80 yrs. old) had a great time. The best decision you can make is hiring Mira for your Hawaiian wedding.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/06/2018

I agree with the other reviewers - the best thing I did in every decision for our destination wedding in Kauai was to hire Mira as our wedding planner. She went out of her way to make sure it was the most spectacular event that any of my guests have ever attended and she really knows how to add that "WOW" factor. She also is the kindest person and was really in my corner when I needed support in planning this wedding. When it rained and we couldn't do our Baraat on the beach she arranged it in the lobby which turned out to be more spectacular even though it blocked traffic for the hotel for 30 minutes or so. She recommended the most beautiful henna artists that my guests loved and her DJ selection was on point. Her dhol player was also amazing. I couldn't recommend her higher - she flew from Honolulu to Kauai to when we went to do site tastings since our Indian food vendor fell out and the hotel's chef stepped in to make the food and she wanted to make sure it was high enough quality. She felt like a second mother to me during this incredibly stressful process and I always felt much better after talking to her on the phone. Her price is more than reasonable for everything that she does. Thank you Mira!

Sent on 05/11/2018
    Mira Savara Events LLC 35

Punita · Married on 02/09/2018

Mira is an amazing wedding planner. I had the pleasure of working with Mira over the last year planning the details of my dream wedding. My husband and I both live in NYC, and are very busy. When we decided to do a destination wedding in Hawaii, we decided to go with Mira not only for her vast knowledge about Hawaii and significant experience planning Indian weddings, but also because she has such a good hearted nature. Hawaii was especially emotional decision for us because before my mother passed away, she met my now husband and recommended we get married in Hawaii. I was lucky enough to meet Mira months before our wedding where she arranged all my visits with the vendors, makeup & hair trials as well as food/cake tastings. She took me around personally, even fed me! and treated me like family. Our wedding planning was filled with many conference calls, emails and texts which she readily answered to. She was always available. I knew Mira was the right planner for us because as we got closer to the wedding, and our stress levels sored -- Mira made it a point time and again to tell us that she was going to do everything in her power to make sure we fully enjoyed our wedding and to leave the heavy lifting to her. On the week of, she went above and beyond easing a lot of the tension for us and our families. Guests were so impressed by how well organized our wedding was, and we heard from multiple people it was the best wedding they had been to. I also had a small Mehendi party in my suite the day before the festivities began, and Mira even came by and sang a song for us. There are not enough words that I could say to Mira to thank her for what she did to help us create our dream wedding. She is more than a wedding planner. She genuinely cares about each of her brides. I know my mother was looking down that day knowing I was in good hands. If you decide to plan your wedding in Hawaii, I highly recommend Mira. I promise you she is the real deal.

Sent on 03/03/2018
  • Mansi

Mansi · Married on 11/25/2017

Heavenly and perfection beyond belief.

Mira Savara is a god sent. She is one of the most amazing wedding planners but beyond that she is an amazing selfless human being. She is there for you at each and every step of the wedding planning not just as a vendor but as your fairy god mother. Mira Savara whom I now call auntie is one of the crucial reasons why my hawaii wedding was a dream come true. As soon as you meet her, a calmness sets over you and all your wedding planning worries fade away. She is one in a million and without her my wedding at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel would have been incomplete. I love her as a vendor but also as a added family member that I got to hand pick in this life ! :) she is not only the most selfless person you will find but also the most organized wedding planner I could have been blessed with. Love Mira Savara with all my heart!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Mira Savara Events LLC 36
    Mira Savara Events LLC 37
    Mira Savara Events LLC 38

Anand Vashi · Married on 11/25/2017

The Glue that held our wedding together!

Mira Aunty is without a doubt the reason my wife Mansi and I decided to get married in Hawaii. With our head in LA (where we live), but our heart in Hawaii, Mira Aunty helped us take all the major points of pain out of the wedding planning equation. After the field was leveled, our choice was easy...follow our hearts just like we did in deciding to marry each other. Mira Aunty is much more than a wedding planner. She became a life coach, but more importantly a part of our family. If you're getting married anywhere in the world, your search for a wedding planner should stop with Mira Savara Events. The only feat is convincing her to leave paradise. 😎

Sent on 12/31/2018

Sheena · Married on 11/04/2017

Planning and organising a destination wedding (from Australia) was a dream come true for Sheena and Reginal, as soon as we spoke to MIRA. She took on board everything from visiting the venues, to organising the Indian ceremony, and celebrant wedding and reception at Kahala Resort. She impressed our Priest who travelled from Australia to perform the Indian ceremony there, for being super organised. The guests enjoyed the delicious vegetarian food after the wedding, that Mira had co-ordinated with chef, and provided her own signature recipes.
    Mira only provided us with the best of everything.....from the florist, to wedding celebrant and Hula dancer and so on. She went over and above to make the wedding/reception a fun and exciting time to experience. She had organised appointments with vendors on our arrival, to ensure that everything falls in place. Mira never hesitated to make changes when requested, even if it was the last minute. I can never thank Mira enough, especially for taking the stress and pressure of us and make things fall in place with time.
    It is not surprising, why some of my guests who are thinking of getting married, want to have a destination Hawaiian wedding. All this will fall in the safe hands of Mira.
    Mira has so well connected with my families who travelled from all parts of the world. Working with Mira was a GREAT pleasure, as she is so passionate, polite, dedicated, kind and understanding.....also full of knowledge, great ideas and talents that amazes me. I am so thankful and blessed to have met Mira, whom I can recommend to anyone thinking of getting married in Hawaii. Mira is well and truly a Top Notch 5 star who is worth Gold!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Nazia · Married on 09/23/2017

Mira is absolutely amazing! Getting her on board as our planner was the best decision we made with regard to our wedding! My husband and I had a unique three day Indian/Persian destination wedding in Maui. It included a haldi, mehndi, and then finally an Islamic/modern/Hawaiian ceremony at Haiku Mill.

Throughout the entire planning process, Mira was highly communicative and proactive in reaching out to vendors and keeping us on track with planning our festivities. Mira pulled through on many of the unique add-on activities we hoped to achieve: amazing henna artist, fire and hula dancers, funnel cake, surprise performances by our friends and guests, amazing baraat entrance.

Mira, is highly passionate about what she does and diligent in keeping a large team of vendors on track to execute a flawless experience.

The week of the wedding itself, Mira delivered 100%. She would coordinate the high level activities and filling in the gaps for detailed nuances at the same time. Both our families enjoyed working with her and were appreciative of her thoughtfulness.

At the end of our wedding week, my husband and I were sad to say goodbye. Mira became family to us and we couldn’t be more lucky to have her as a part of our wedding.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Sehaj · Married on 09/02/2017

I honestly don't know what my wedding would have looked like without Mira. My husband and I live in New York City but we've known for ages that we wanted a destination wedding on Oahu. That meant we needed to find a planner who would help us coordinate absolutely everything. Enter Mira! We wanted a combined Sikh/Christian wedding and to break pretty much every tradition in the book. Mira not only took care of every request we had but when our families were balking at our super untraditional wedding, she was our defender and our support system. It was so great having someone not only agree to work with our crazy ideas but champion them and cheer us on for being different.
    Mira blew me out of the water with how in control she was regarding every detail of our wedding. She improved on every idea we had, finding ways to make things more festive and fun, and saving us money wherever she could. I truly was able to let go the week before our festivities began and allowed her to handle everything. She coordinated all our vendors, gave them all the information they needed, and even allowed us to give her phone number to our guests so they would bother her with their questions and not me! Also, her vendors are great. The mehndi artists she recommended are the best henna artists I've ever seen, her videographer was extremely affordable and wonderful to work with, and same goes for the dhol players. Her decorator is fantastic! I had multiple guests ask me if they could buy our centerpieces! If you want an Indian wedding in Hawaii, I don't know why you would work with anyone else. She knows the ins and outs of all Indian religious rituals and customs and is able to bring any aspect of Indian tradition or culture to your event. And her fees are crazy reasonable. She coordinated 4+ events spanning 3 days for us. Other planners' fees were astronomical but within the first few months of working with Mira she SAVED us all the money she cost us! She is simply the best!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Cindy · Married on 08/04/2017

Mira is AMAZING! Mira cares about delivering the dream wedding for any couple, whatever their dream may be (even if the couple has a tight budget like we did). She is such a kind, creative, & intelligent person who is an absolute pleasure to work with. Literally because of Mira, my husband and I had our dream wedding in Hawaii. Mira, with her super- woman skills (and having already established the BEST contacts on the islands, everyone loves Mira) allowed us to have multiple perfect events: an Indian wedding ceremony, Christian wedding ceremony, Sangeet event, & pre wedding Haldi event. Five stars for Mira!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Siddhi · Married on 07/08/2017

Whenever I think about Mira, I burst into a huge smile because working with her was one of the most beautiful and memorable experiences of my life. Mira planned a wedding that left people from all corners of the world, of all ages and ethnicities, feeling joyful, grateful, and filled with laughter and positivity.

My husband and I knew we wanted a small destination wedding in Hawaii, and even though I had visited Honolulu a few times, I was at a loss navigating through the many venues and options to figure out what the best option was for our special day. We knew early on that we wanted our wedding to be more than just an event, but an experience that left our guests feeling energized, valued, and part of something they could deeply connect with. Because of the many faiths in our two families, we knew early on that we wanted a fully non-denominational wedding, but one that was still culturally rooted, inclusive and sensitive to all of our families. That's no easy feat, but Mira made it feel that way.

This woman is an absolute rockstar. She finds a way to make the impossible possible, and takes painstaking effort to understand what you care about, why you care about it, and how to bring it to life both magically and responsibly. She found us incredible, local Hawaiian instrumentalists to play our favorite Bollywood songs during the reception (they learned the music from scratch and it sounded like Indian musicians playing Indian music, us and the guests were just in awe). She helped us put together the most amazing menu that catered to our guests of diverse dietary needs. She found us phenomenal, kind, caring mehndi artists to come spend time with our guests the night before the wedding. She met with the entire wedding party a few days before the wedding, built beautiful relationships with my friends and family, and made us feel like she was family, not a planner.

Mira took a non-traditional wedding and made every, single attendee happy. She was tremendous.

Sent on 10/24/2017

rashmi · Married on 03/04/2017

In short, I describe Mira as wonder woman! She is an incredible planner, amazing sounding board, and a genuinely caring person to work with. Mira has an answer to every question I had. She does everything in her power to make all of your visions and dreams come true...and frankly exceeded my expectations beyond belief. When my wedding weekend started, she told me to relax and leave the rest up to her and to go enjoy myself. I listened and because of Mira, I was able to have the most relaxing, stress free wedding weekend without worrying about any minor details. She took care of every single thing and made everything come together perfectly. Her quality of work and focus to make our wedding weekend so seamless and stress-free was impeccable! Mira, not only became our wonder planner, but she now is like family to us. Her warm, bubbly, calming and kind personality is a unique trait to find and we are beyond pleased with her. Her planning skills are also extremely hard to beat. It takes an army to make Indian weddings be extremely organized and seamless, but Mira has all the tools in her back pocket to make it all happen. Her assistants are equally as great. Supriya and Zorka are both so patient and take on all tasks handed to them. Our wedding would not have been so perfect without Mira and her team.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Mike · Married on 02/11/2017

Mira is phenomenal! My wife and I were trying to plan a hybrid Indian/Western in Kauai wedding from Boston without ever having visited Hawaii. We thought we had it all under control through our interactions with the hotel event coordinator at first. Boy were we wrong!. It was not until we involved Mira that we learned how many of the details we had been neglecting, particularly regarding the Mehndi and Hindu ceremonies. Mira is so organized, experienced, and conscious that she was able to get us back on track with planning, and literally navigated every minute of our entire complex 3 day wedding experience like a captain. After just a few of what became many conference calls with Mira, we realized she was truly unique in her complete immersion and ownership in our wedding experience. She also made many suggestions to enhance our vision, and save us money! At our wedding, Mira directed all of the events seamlessly like an orchestra conductor. Most importantly, Mira became apart of our family for three days, and our beautiful wedding would not have been the same without her. We give her our highest recommendation.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Heather · Married on 11/27/2016

Words cannot express how grateful we are to Mira for the AMAZING job she did planning our wedding in Maui. We are from Michigan and unable to travel to Hawaii before the wedding. We felt completely comfortable with Mira at our side. Not only did she go above and beyond for every aspect of our wedding, but she treated us like family. Mira created the wedding that was more than we could have dreamed of. Her attention to detail cannot be matched. She offered guidance and advice to make our Hindu ceremony perfect. Every vendor she recommended was friendly, professional and a pleasure to work with. Our family and guests had the best time and still cannot stop talking about how great it was. My husband and I look back on the day as completely stress free, and thanks to Mira we were truly able to enjoy every minute. I firmly believe there is not a better wedding planner out there. Mira is incredible!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Joseph · Married on 10/21/2016

It has always been my wife's dream to get married in Hawaii. However, living in California, we thought arranging a wedding in Hawaii would be a logistical nightmare. When we met Mira for the first time, we knew that she was going to be the one to coordinate our wedding. She has such an engaging and bubbly personality. In our first meeting with Mira, she made my wife and me feel instantly comfortable with her. When someone is planning such an important life event, it is important to establish a strong bond and trust. We had no problem forming this trust with Mira immediately - we knew that she would do a fantastic job coordinating our wedding. She is extremely detail oriented, and leaves no stone unturned in planning the perfect wedding. It was also very important to us that our wedding coordinator be very responsive - if we had questions or any issues arose she always responded immediately. She made us feel as if we were her only client, and to us that kind of attention and dedication made things so much easier on us.

At first we were worried about arranging a destination wedding. You hear the stories about how difficult it is to plan a wedding, and to plan one in an unfamiliar place 2,500 miles away from home was daunting at first. Mira made the planning process so easy for us and ensured that everything went seamlessly on the day of the wedding. We can not thank her enough for making our wedding day so special. If you are thinking of using Mira as your wedding coordinator, I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Akanksha · Married on 08/26/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Mira & her team. Not only was she an INCREDIBLE wedding planner, but she also played the roles of therapist, maid of honor, and felt like family. My husband and I had a three day multi-cultural Indian & American destination wedding on the Big Island. My family lived abroad during the planning and my husband and I in San Francisco with very busy work schedules, so Mira really took the lead in planning everything and presenting us with many different options. She worked within our tight budget to put together an Indian wedding that is still being talked about nearly 2 years later by our family and friends every time we get together. She also did an incredible job managing many various family members needs, including my husband's family who had extended family on the Big Island and had their own considerations. Our wedding truly would not have been possible without Mira- in fact, my parents would not have been comfortable with our wedding there without knowing that Mira was there to pull off the event flawlessly. Lastly, my parents had their own traditions around the Hindu ceremony & Mira was extremely responsive and committed to making these happen. If you are considering an Indian wedding anywhere in Hawaii, Mira is the best decision you will make through your whole engagement - do not hesitate!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Rooma · Married on 05/27/2016

Mira is absolutely amazing as a wedding planner and is such a sweet person! I couldn't imagine the wedding being a success without her there to coordinate it. My husband and I are from Texas but got married in Honolulu and booked everything sight unseen with Mira's help. Once we decided on a wedding venue, she visited the venue and helped us do a walk-through of it over video chat to make sure it fit our expectations. We also booked another venue for our Mendhi party and Mira found us the perfect house for it and took lots of pictures and videos of the place since we couldn't see it in person.

Her attention to detail and organization skills impressed me throughout the process. This was reflected in her detailed timeline of events, coordination of vendors, and high quality results she delivered. I also felt like she went above and beyond to make every aspect of the wedding memorable. The Mendhi party especially blew me away and I know a lot of our guests commented that we could have just done that as our wedding because it felt so special. Mira coordinated all the décor for the Mendhi party with very limited input from me and a small budget. The end result was way better than I could have ever imagined!

Mira's hard work and dedication could be felt throughout our wedding from personalizing the mandap, coordinating a practice setup session for the event day since we had a tight setup window, always being available for a phone call, and many other aspects. I'm sure there were many more things behind the scenes I wasn't even aware of. While planning a destination wedding was challenging, Mira being there to guide us through it with her extensive experience made it a lot more manageable. We didn't make it easy on her either. She was incredibly patient as she had to deal with me being a picky bride and multiple opinions within the family but she was always a professional and found ways to help us compromise.

I would absolutely recommend Mira to anyone!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Priti · Married on 04/14/2016

Words really aren't enough to describe how incredibly amazing Mira was and is. I first contacted her over a year before my wedding and, despite me not even signing with her, she spent hours dispensing information to me and my mom. Fast forward six months later and we were back to getting married in Hawaii (we wanted to make sure :) ) and she jumped right in as if we were never MIA.

Mira spent hours upon hours (probably DAYS) on the phone with me and my mom and was an incredible wealth of information. She helped me find all my amazing vendors! Leading up to the wedding she kept me in check, made sure things were good with my mom (who is VERY hard to please), and on the weekend of the wedding she was spot on the entire time. First of all, she was only supposed to help with our Friday night and Saturday events but she on her own flew in two days early to help us with our Wed/THurs events...she even offered to pay her own room for the extra time she came in!!!! Through all the wedding events, Mira kept everything running smoothly.

I could not have imagined getting through a wedding in paradise without her--she is MUCH MUCH more than a wedding planner to me. She is truly another mom to me and I am so so grateful to have her in my life and have met her through this process. Literally, even six months after my wedding, family members and I all talk about her and miss her and can't wait until she comes visits us in Chicago! To speak to what an amazing person is, just a couple weeks ago my husband and I opened up a sweet package from her with 2 Hawaii starbucks mugs and tons of sweets, chocolates, and nuts from Hawaii! I know much of what I'm saying is describing what kind of person she is, but let me tell you, she KNOWS EVERYONE in Hawaii (Maui was where we got married) and is on top of EVERYTHING. I didnt have to worry about a thing the whole time. She is a godsend--do not hesitate to get Mira on board the minute you decide you are getting married in Hawaii.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Avinash · Married on 11/22/2015

Mira did an incredible job planning our wedding. We don't live in Hawaii so it was more or less impossible for us to plan and organize our wedding from the mainland. Mira connected us to a great venue and hotel, wonderful vendors and her staff helped ensure that our wedding went off without any issues. We also had two weddings (an Indian and Western wedding) and even with some last second planning and decisions, Mira made sure that our weddings were everything that we could have hoped for.

I highly recommend Mira for any wedding in Hawaii. She'll make sure that your wedding will be wonderful and memorable!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Ankur · Married on 05/30/2015

We cannot thank Mira enough for helping us plan and execute our dream wedding! Ankur and I live in LA, but really wanted to get married in Kauai at the St. Regis, where we had our first vacation together a year prior. We wanted our wedding to be intimate, beautiful, and a traditional Hindu ceremony, but we had no local knowledge of vendors and our hotel had little knowledge of Indian wedding traditions.
    Mira spent hours on the phone with us just understanding our personalities – and through these calls, we established a great working relationship but also a friendship. She introduced us to her favorite vendors (and trust us, Mira has done this for a long time so she knows the best of the best!). She helped us meet the best, most entertaining DJ, who knew all about Bollywood and Bhangra songs so that he could lead Ankur’s bharaat. She found a white horse on the island that would walk through the sand to our mandap. She even coordinated with our Hindu priest to make sure that all the necessary items would be available, and if we couldn’t find them on the island, Mira had them shipped ahead of time. When we met her in person during a weekend visit, she was tireless – always making sure that we got what we wanted and handling the details and logistics so that Ankur and I could enjoy the process.We know our dream wedding happened because of all the effort Mira put into our special weekend. Without her, we would have been amiss of all of the little details and completely disorganized (and not to mention off with all of our proposed times!). From the Thursday henna party (where Mira surprised me with a completely decorated room – from colorful pillows to her own dhol which she played!) to the dress rehearsal (where she made sure everyone knew where to be and when), she kept the "flow" flowing - and she helped make our vision a reality. We would whole-heartedly recommend Mira as a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Arnab · Married on 05/03/2015

We contacted Mira about a year before our wedding. We decided to do a destination fusion wedding in Hawaii and didn't really have a good idea of what we were looking for. Mira talked us through options and worked within our budget. There were a lot of details to manage and Mira had a firm grasp on everything; she had constructed a manuscript for the entire event!

We were very pleased w/ her suggestions for florist, decorators, videographer and the MC. They had great attitude w/ us and have a lot of respect for her.

Everyone who attended the wedding was very impressed; it all came together spectacularly. We still hear about the food from our guests to this day and the venue was beautiful.

It felt Mira was planning a wedding for one of her own family members and the results certainly showed it!

Sent on 07/19/2015