75-5754 Queen "K" Hwy, Kailua Kona, HI 96740 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Infinite Bliss Weddings

Your choice of a Kailua Kona, Big Island Hawaii wedding minister, officiant, and photographer should reflect the importance of your special day. Minister Doug is a licensed Kona, Hawaii wedding officiant who recognizes that weddings are sacred events, and understands the importance of being asked to participate in such a momentous occasion by offering simple, intimate, non-denominational services that reflect the true meaning of joining two individuals as one. Whether it's a Kailua-Kona beach wedding, or ceremony at home, Doug and his wife Sophorn place a personal touch to each ceremony. Their genuine appreciation for the island of Hawaii shows in their spirit and in how they treat each couple.

Follow Infinite Bliss Weddings on

Photos 11 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

34 Reviews for Infinite Bliss Weddings

Autumn Mabry · Getting married on 02/02/2022

This is exactly who we imagined for our special day!

We could not have been happier with Minister Doug and Sophorn! Although we wanted a simple ceremony, this choice felt important to us. It felt like the person who we chose to marry us would have a big influence over how the whole experience went and the person who we chose to capture it in photos would influence our memories of the day. We skyped with Minister Doug and Sophorn once before deciding they were the ones. There is a serenity about both of them that was so wonderful. For us, the ceremony struck a perfect balance of spiritual rather than religious. They are a beautiful couple that had such an impact on the kind of day that we had. We were so fortunate to have our families celebrate with us and everyone absolutely loved having them there with us. They are the kind of people that you want to friends with and their experience and calm nature is perfect for what they do. We're so grateful!

Sent on 05/09/2020

Rachelle Ruiz · Married on 11/23/2018

Best wedding day ever!

Sophorn and Doug are amazing! They did such a great job on my big day. I was planning my wedding from the mainland and my biggest concern was how everything would work out the day of as well as getting my marriage license together. They made everything too easy, as I could imagine everyone one who is planning from a different state (especially when its over seas) could be pretty stressed out about just arriving on the beach the day of your wedding and meeting with your wedding officiant for the first time, just praying everything will go as planned. Well it did! I couldn't imagine my special day going any better than it did. Doug and Sophorn are amazing at what they do, definitely five stars, I would give more if I could:)

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • O

Olga · Married on 09/14/2018

The moment I heard Sophorn's voice on the phone - I felt immediate connection and there was no question in my mind who we wanted to officiate our special moment. We stayed in touch until our arrival to Paradise and Sophorn was so sweet to move the date of our ceremony because of our flight delay. So when the special day arrived we met Minister Doug and Sophorn at the beach and I almost started crying when I saw how much love she put into making my beautiful plumeria crown and bouquet! I can still smell it and it makes me smile. When we met I felt so very connected and comfortable and had so much fun taking pictures with Sophorn - she almost hurt herself trying to capture our love. It was just two of us at the ceremony, but truly we felt like part of the family. The ceremony that Minister Doug led was so heartfelt and beautiful and it came from his heart. We loved being a part of the Hawaiian culture and love the Tahitian kiss, shell blowing, lei exchange and throwing flowers in the water! We had the most beautiful sunset and had so much fun splashing I. The water for the pictures. After the ceremony we didn't want to say good buy to this amazing couple who went above and beyond to make our special moment magical. Words cannot express our gratitude! Aloha!!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Infinite Bliss Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 450.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 15.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    HI

• 75-5754 Queen "K" Hwy Kailua Kona, HI, 96740 See on map
    M-F 10AM -6PM Hawai'i Time
    Location of (Infinite Bliss Weddings)