92-1025 Koio Dr, Kapolei, HI 96707 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rev Mark Kurnow

Rev Mark Kurnow is a wedding officiant based in Kapolei, Hawaii. Mark Kurnow is an ordained minister who has been uniting couples for over 30 years and has pastored in Maui and Oahu. His sense of humor and easy-going personality allows him to deliver a relaxed and comfortable celebration. He customizes each ceremony to fit the couple's needs while embracing their cultures and traditions.

Rev Mark Kurnow can perform interfaith or non-religious ceremonies and vow renewals, all with rehearsals. His ceremonies are usually less than 30 minutes in length, and can be conducted in English, Japanese, or both. Rev. Kurnow can officiate ceremonies for various religions and spiritual belief systems, including:

• Agnostic

Rev Mark Kurnow 6
Rev Mark Kurnow 7

Danielle Berrier · Married on 08/08/2019

Best Officiant in Hawaii

I could never say enough wonderful things about Mark and his sweet wife Carrie! I live in KY so planning a wedding in Hawaii (somewhere I had never been before) was stressful to say the least. I would call and reach either one of them right away and any fears or questions I had they handled with great kindness. At one point I was stressed to the point of not sleeping for multiple days and after speaking to Carrie I slept like a baby that night and thanked her the next day. As far as the ceremony you couldn’t ask for anyone better than Mark. They both called the day before just to see how my stay in Hawaii was going and if I had any questions. After being in Oahu for a few days and checking out the beaches we decided to switch the location last night minute and Mark was completely accommodating with that change even the night before. Our guests were very impressed with him during the ceremony and felt like he really made it magical. If you’re looking to have a quick in and out officiant don’t go with Mark. If you want someone who wants to really personalize a ceremony with you and even give you advice on sights in Oahu and how to dress/hydrate to look your best on your wedding day then he’s your guy. They both are such wonderful people and we feel so blessed to have met them.

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Cuestas · Married on 07/28/2019

Beyond professional and amazing people to work with!!

Rev. Mark Kurnow and Carrie are 2 amazing individuals and deserve 10 stars if Yelp could give me that option.

I am a resident of Hawaii but I am currently working in Washington DC. Planning a Hawaii wedding with a 6 hour time difference was tough but booking Rev. Mark was painless and fun process. I emailed Rev. Mark via Wedding Wire and got an email within the next few hours. Carrie, who also happens to be his wife was my main point of contact. Carrie was very patient and accommodating to set up a phone meeting with my hectic work schedule and time difference. We spoke about 3 times for about 30 minutes. She walked me through the process of the wedding vows and how to obtain a marriage certificate. Carrie even texted me a few times leading up to the wedding to calm my nerves!

The day of the ceremony was magical! Everyone loved Rev. Mark's speech and especially his Hawaiian prayer. All that Mark said throughout the ceremony brought tears of joy to my husband and I. My husband also told me that Mark came more than 30 minutes early and helped him arrange a couple things near the ceremony area. Rev. Mark was kind enough to chat with us and take a photo after the wedding. Rev. Mark and Carrie are so professional, yet the kindest people you will ever work with! I hope you hire them for your wedding.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Rev Mark Kurnow FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 195.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 195.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 135.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? HI