Haiku, HI 96708 Map · Phone number

About Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies

Chrissy Kapoor has spent many years cultivating sacred space through teaching and healing. Ceremony is at the heart of everything she does. Chrissy has made the beautiful island of Maui her home for the last 14 years and continues to be inspired every single day by the power of nature to connect us. She couldn't think of a more perfect place for two people to come together in Love and looks forward to sharing the Spirit of Aloha with you on your wedding day.

Chrissy is licensed in the State of Hawaii to perform marriages and/or civil unions. She customizes ceremonies for spiritual, interfaith/non-denominational, religious, same sex, commitment, and nature-inspired weddings and vow renewals.

The best way to contact me is through my contact form on my website www.mauiceremonies.com

Follow Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies on

Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 6
Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 7

Stef F. · Married on 11/26/2018

Haleakala Sunrise Wedding

We held a sunrise wedding on Haleakala this past November and Chrissy was our officiant. She was very accommodating considering sunrise at Haleakala is quite the adventure!
    Chrissy did a wonderful job incorporating our requests and adding the loving words we shared about each other. If you're getting married on Maui, I would definitely recommend her.

Lauren · Married on 08/15/2018

My husband and I had a crazy idea - we wanted to elope in Maui, at sunrise, on top of Haleakala. We had never been to Maui and didn't know where to begin. We stumbled across Chrissy's website and after reading her bio and talking with her on the phone, we instantly knew that this was the person we wanted to marry us. It was the absolute best decision we could have made. Saying Chrissy was amazing is a complete understatement. She made the entire process incredibly easy and even scouted the most breathtaking location for us. If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't have had the wonderful ceremony that we did. I can't say enough nice things about her. If you are wanting a stress free, beautifully written and delivered ceremony, then Chrissy is your person. We are so thankful to have had her as part of our special day and we hope that others get to experience the same amazing feeling that we did, when she married us.

Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 8

Cynthia · Married on 07/19/2018

Chrissy did an amazing job officiating our wedding. My husband and I decided on a last minute elopement while in Maui and we couldn't have been happier with Chrissy. She got back to me quickly, she gave us several options for the ceremony, and took into account that my husband and I have different religious beliefs. She was able to blend both of our ideas and Hawaiian traditions, such as the exchanging of lei's, into a beautiful ceremony. Her calming and peaceful presence put us both at ease. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking to get married in Hawaii.

Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 9
    Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 10
    Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 11

Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 150.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? HI