4435 Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Apt 129, Lahaina, HI 96761 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Pastor Ben Bryson

Pastor Ben Bryson is a wedding officiant based in Lahaina, Hawaii. Ben boasts over a quarter of a century’s worth of experience officiating weddings and joining couples together in the union of marriage. An ideal choice for couples looking to celebrate their Maui wedding in this exotic destination, this officiant promises to give you a day to remember for the rest of your lives together.

Considering Pastor Ben Bryson is such an experienced and qualified individual, it’s little wonder so many couples have entrusted him with being their officiant. Having celebrated over 100 weddings as a pastor, Ben always strives to make every wedding as memorable and reflective of the couple as possible, ensuring he gives his all to proceedings. Providing services for non-religious, interfaith, and single religions, Ben also covers rehearsal ceremonies and vow renewals.

A significant part of the ceremony, the vows allow couples to publicly declare their love for each other which is why Pastor Ben Bryson is very keen on letting them create and say their own vows. The end result is a treasured wedding ceremony that will live long in the memory.

Other couples have also viewed

• Distinctive Weddings
Pastor Ben
img 0092 51 1019651 v1

21 Reviews for Pastor Ben Bryson

Kelly C. · Married on 12/30/2020

I would recommend pastor Ben to anyone looking for a stress free, personalized, and thoughtful officiant.

My husband and I had planned and rescheduled our wedding 3 times (thanks Covid). We booked a trip just the 2 of us and flew to Maui with our negative test results within 2 weeks of flying out in hopes the last minute trip would work out. We had no officiant or photographer when we arrived as our original wedding was on Oahu. We called around and pastor Ben came through the SAME day and also found a photographer last minute. With such a stressful planning process I can’t stress enough how amazing this was. He asked questions to get to know us so it wasn’t just an ‘I do, I do’ experience. He also recommended a beautiful spot to exchange vows. So grateful for him, and I would recommend to anyone...in crazy, or normal times he will rise to the occasion 💜.

Sent on 01/01/2021

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

Mahalo Kelly! What a great way to cap a crazy year! Godspeed to you and John... you two make a great husband and wife.
  • Colby

Colby D. · Married on 12/19/2020

Couldnt have asked for a more special day!

12-19-2020- Lahaina, HI

My wife Courtney and I hired Ben to be our Officiant for our wedding. His communication throughout the whole process was perfect. If I needed anything, day or night he was there to respond quickly to my questions. Ben put us both at ease from start to finish. Our wedding was perfect!! You truly made our day everything we could have ever imagined. Thank you for being so patient during our hectic day. I hope to meet up again one day!

If you are looking for the perfect fit for your wedding, please consider Ben! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for everything!

Colby & Courtney- Washington State

Sent on 03/12/2021

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and awesome review! What a beautiful day and awesome family. Hope to stay in touch with you friend.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer S. · Married on 10/22/2020

Thank you Ben!

Ben was wonderful! He helped us very last minute to create an intimate, personalize ceremony for myself and my new husband. We could not be happier with how our private wedding went.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

It was a joy meeting you both… I thoroughly enjoyed the intimate setting and look forward to being in touch with you guys in the future!

Pastor Ben Bryson Pricing

Pastor Ben Bryson Price Rates

Pastor Ben Bryson FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baptist
    Evangelical
    Lutheran
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    HI
    OR
    WA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    Spanish

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pastor Ben Bryson 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 4435 Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Apt 129 Lahaina, HI, 96761 See on map
    Location of (Pastor Ben Bryson)