Pastor Ben Bryson

Lahaina, HI View map

$250 Typical Price

Pastor Ben Bryson is a wedding officiant based in Lahaina, Hawaii. Ben boasts over a quarter of a century’s worth of experience officiating weddings and joining couples together in the union of marriage. An ideal choice for couples looking to celebrate their Maui wedding in this exotic destination, this officiant promises to give you a day to remember for the rest of your lives together.

Considering Pastor Ben Bryson is such an experienced and qualified individual, it’s little wonder so many couples have entrusted him with being their officiant. Having celebrated over 100 weddings as a pastor, Ben always strives to make every wedding as memorable and reflective of the couple as possible, ensuring he gives his all to proceedings. Providing services for non-religious, interfaith, and single religions, Ben also covers rehearsal ceremonies and vow renewals.

A significant part of the ceremony, the vows allow couples to publicly declare their love for each other which is why Pastor Ben Bryson is very keen on letting them create and say their own vows. The end result is a treasured wedding ceremony that will live long in the memory.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$250

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Baptist
Evangelical
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

HI
OR
WA

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish

• Lori
    Lori M. Married on 07/23/2021

Wonderful Officiant

Pastor Ben was amazing! From the moment we met him we connected immediately. He was so personable and really took time to get to know my husband and I. He incorporated everything we wanted in our vow renewal plus he added so many of his own special touches. I cannot recommend him highly enough! I feel like we have found a friend for life! Thank you Ben!!

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

Dan and Lori, this was honestly one of the best vow renewals ever! I felt like we were instant friends the moment we connected. The ceremony was perfectly planned… I was honored to be a small part of this incredible day. Mahalo 🤙🏽
    Jared S. Married on 07/22/2021

Great Officiant!

Ben is a great officiant. He did exactly what we asked for and added his personal touch which was amazing. Everyone in attendance spoke of how well he did and what a great ceremony it was. If you’re looking for an officiant for your Maui wedding, go with Ben Bryson! Great guy!

Mahalo Jared and April!

I loved meet you and your beautiful friends and family and truly appreciate your kind words. A hui ho!!! ~Ben
    Kelly C. Married on 12/30/2020

I would recommend pastor Ben to anyone looking for a stress free, personalized, and thoughtful officiant.

My husband and I had planned and rescheduled our wedding 3 times (thanks Covid). We booked a trip just the 2 of us and flew to Maui with our negative test results within 2 weeks of flying out in hopes the last minute trip would work out. We had no officiant or photographer when we arrived as our original wedding was on Oahu. We called around and pastor Ben came through the SAME day and also found a photographer last minute. With such a stressful planning process I can’t stress enough how amazing this was. He asked questions to get to know us so it wasn’t just an ‘I do, I do’ experience. He also recommended a beautiful spot to exchange vows. So grateful for him, and I would recommend to anyone...in crazy, or normal times he will rise to the occasion 💜.

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

Mahalo Kelly! What a great way to cap a crazy year! Godspeed to you and John... you two make a great husband and wife.

Pricing

Pastor Ben Bryson Price Rates

4327 Lower Honoapiilani Road Lahaina, HI, 96761
Location of (Pastor Ben Bryson)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding